Roseland Job Description Sample
Callahan & Fusco, LLC. is a growing regional law firm based out of Roseland, NJ. Primarily focusing on insurance defense, construction, trucking, and product defect matters. The firm practices in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Florida. This position would be based out of our Roseland, NJ office.
About the Job
The position would be assisting 2 to 3 attorneys in an paralegal role. Candidates must have paralegal certification. Some of the major responsibilities of the position include:
- Preparing Motions
- Scheduling IME's
- Summarizing medical records
- Drafting form discovery
- Summarizing depositions
- Social Media Searches
- Billing time using PCLaw
The ability to work under a team structure is essential as the support staff is the foundation of the firm. Constant communication with other administrative staff and attorneys is key. A professional demeanor with clients is a must.
Applicants must include salary requirements to be fully considered. Compensation will be based on experience.
Health Benefits, Vision Benefits, and Dental Benefit packages
In addition, applicants must have at least two full years of law office experience.
Inside Sales Associate Opportunities - Roseland
DISH is a Fortune 200 company with more than $15 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service – Sling TV – that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it's in our DNA. We're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
How would you like to work for a FORTUNE 200 and Fortune Most Admired company with an abundance of resources available for training, support, marketing, compensation, and advancement?
Pay is an hourly base rate PLUS uncapped commission! The average total compensation is 50k-60k and top performers are earning over $100,000!
Would you like to take 100% inbound calls, with absolutely no cold-calling?!
Why should you start a career as an Inside Sales Associate at DISH?
Those new to sales love the experience of selling for a FORTUNE 200 company, with fully PAID TRAINING, and continual development
Sell for the #1 company in Customer Service, Satisfaction, Programming, Value and Technology
FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Medical, Dental and Vision
401K with company match + profit sharing
Paid time off- vacation, sick, and Holidays
Life and short/long term disability insurance
Discounted Employee Stock Purchase program
FREE DISH PROGRAMMING (YES that includes HBO, Showtime, and Cinemax!)
High-end Rewards and Recognition program and MORE!
You will be responsible for new customer growth by sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm about our pricing, service, and technology. Our Sales Representatives typically talk with 25 – 30 potential customers per day, nationwide.
By building quick rapport and using your assertiveness and confidence, you'll educate prospective customers on why they should choose DISH! You should feel comfortable overcoming objections, have a desire to constantly learn, and be willing to accept feedback.
We need driven individuals who can adapt as we continue to grow and who are motivated to advance to handle new responsibilities.
Skills - Experience and Requirements
Having these qualities would make you a great fit:
Assertive and results-oriented with a NEED TO SUCCEED
A desire to answer INBOUND sales inquiries
Money motivated; aiming to maximize our UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL
Enjoy helping customers choose the best package for their needs
Comfortable interacting with a diverse potential customer base
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or 3 months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
CDL Class A Company Truck Driver
Being a CDL-A truck driver is a noble profession. You deserve better pay & opportunities.
Leading refrigerated carrier, TransAm Trucking, is seeking company CDL-A truck drivers for long-haul career opportunities! TransAm drivers have access to everything they need to enjoy life on the road, including competitive pay and top-of-the-line equipment.
32 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
100% lumper reimbursement
$20 Stop Pay
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Medical and dental insurance premiums are deducted from your paycheck before taxes – which means you take home more money.
We offer Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about open company CDL-A truck driver jobs, contact TransAm today!
Company CDL-A Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
The MCS Group has a job opening for a copy operator / office services clerk to work in a busy legal environment in Roseland NJ. Job responsibilities include copy and document imaging, mail services, hospitality, and some reception duties. Candidates must possess strong copy skills, preferably in a legal environment or equivalent experience. This is a full time job opportunity with a starting salary of $13.50 per hour and provides full benefits including 401(k) and PTO time.
Please send resume along with a cover letter.
For more information on The MCS Group, please visit www.themcsgroup.com
The MCS Group, Inc., a certified Women’s Business Enterprise, is a nationally-recognized provider of outsourcing services. For more than three decades, we have served law firms, insurance companies, corporations, government agencies and educational institutions with cutting-edge technology and a comprehensive breadth of services including records retrieval & analysis, deposition, eDiscovery, facilities management and back office solutions to help increase productivity while reducing operational costs.
School Social Worker
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Provides group counseling and/or educational programming for Stepping Stones Early Intervention twice weekly for parents of Step I and II.
• Functions in a consulting Social Work role – providing input, feedback, and data relative to concerns of special needs children, families, and program.
• Participates in weekly and monthly Early Intervention (EI) and School staff meetings to provide: input, information, and concerns expressed by parents in the different programs.
• Act as a liaison and offer support for EI and school staff regarding questions/concerns they have about children and families in the programs.
• Serves as a team member in the following phases of program operations: case management, identification of potentially eligible children, intake, screening and assessment.
• Maintains accurate and current social service reports on each student on an ongoing basis.
• Responsible for managing Early Intervention transition reports including time frame, report review and edits, and distribution to families.
• Assists director in helping families make transitional plans for placement in school settings beyond Stepping Stones.
• Communicates with parents by phone and in writing as needed.
• Reports and records all unusual events involving a student’s safety and general development.
• Maintains good public relations with family members and other visitors, assist in providing information to new families and giving tours of the facility.
• Attends workshops and trainings as assigned in addition to regularly scheduled school hours.
• Administers Social Service responsibilities for all agency programs as needed.
• Periodically works irregular hours, as assigned.
• Performs any other responsibilities which are assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
MA degree in Social Work preferred, BA/BS is Social Work or related
field required. Some experience working with special needs children and their families preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
New Jersey School Certification as a Social Worker. Current License as Social Worker from Department of Consumer Affairs. Become and remain certified in the listed agency trainings.
Health Fitness Specialist - Roseland
EXOS helps people perform at a high level so they can achieve what matters most to them. Since our founding in 1999, we've become a leader in proactive health and performance, trusted by more than 150 clients, including corporations, academic institutions, health systems, sports organizations, the U.S. military, community centers, and residential communities. With award-winning facilities and spaces, technology, equipment, and services, EXOS connects people to the solutions they need and provides individualized plans based on time-tested fundamentals and research in order to help people take control of their health and performance.
EXOS has been leading the way in workplace wellness for over two decades, creating evidence-based employee wellness programs for global companies across a number of industries. Our employer solutions come to life through a combination of wellness services, technology, fitness facilities, and performance staff, and are always within reach - online, via mobile apps, and through in-person coaching. Company leaders, including many from fortune 500 companies, trust our solutions and services to improve the health and happiness of their workforce, as well as their return on investment.
We're seeking a Health Fitness Specialist to join our team. As a Health Fitness Specialist you will work with our clients in a corporate fitness center setting. You will be responsible for helping our members meet their healthy living goals.
As our new Health Fitness Specialist you will:
- Supervise and monitor exercise participants.
- Perform fitness assessments, determine exercise prescriptions, and design workout programs for a diverse population, including a variety of high risk clientele.
- Provide one-on-one consulting, training and motivation.
- Design & Implement of incentive, health promotion, and other specialty programs.
- Instruct of group exercise classes.
- Perform administrative tasks associated with facility operations
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology or Equivalent
- CPR/AED certified at time of hire or ability to obtain the certification within 6 months of hire
- Currently hold industry certification, preferably NSCA-CSCS, NASM or ACSM
- Experience teaching group exercise classes
- Outgoing personality and excellent communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our People Operations department at :
Attention : People Operations, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Learn more here:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Food Store Delivery (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US
Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+)
Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber Eats, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Superprof is a knowledge sharing tool that connects those who want to learn and those who want to teach.
Do you want to share your knowledge? Everyone has something to learn!
We are looking for tutors and mentors throughout the year in all of the US to give private lessons in many academic and non-academic areas: Math, English, French, Spanish, Physics, Chemistry, Coding, Swimming, Music, Art, Dancing, etc.
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Depending on the profile, starting from $15 / h.
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Teams
Start Here, Stay Here.
At CRST Expedited, we’ve got the freight and pay package your team needs. What else?
Call for details! 866-414-6416
High Miles – High Pay!
- Lead Drivers earn $.10 more per mile
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
- Sign on bonuses available
- Longest length of haul in the industry
- Layover & Vacation pay
As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.10 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month’s pay credit.
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Let’s Put Some Miles Behind You.
With us, you’ll get:
- Consistent Hometime
- Career growth opportunities – earn more, fast!
- Well-maintained, late-model Equipment
- Average Fleet Age of just 1 ¼ years
- Best-in-class safety program, including driver-decision shut-down policy
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-414-6416
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!