Roselle Park Job Description Sample
Principal Scientist, Regulatory Affairs-Cmc (Director)
Associate Specialist, Environmental, Health & Safety
Prepared Foods Utility/Dishwasher- Part Time
Behavior Technician North (E)
Lead Bcba - North FT Clinic Based
Senior. Scientist, Engineering Bpdc
Director Of Sales
Jude Connally is a fast-growing women’s apparel brand focused on creating beautiful and meaningful products which not only embodies a spirited lifestyle – but enhances her ability to live it to the fullest. With an entrepreneurial atmosphere, we pride ourselves with fostering a close-knit, can-do team to energize and push our brand forward.
If you are a strong team player who leads by example, creates initiatives by nature and delivers results through execution - then we’d like to hear more about you!
The Director of Sales will play a critical role in leading new wholesale partnerships, as well as managing and growing existing wholesale accounts in collaboration with corporate office teams and external sales representatives for the Jude Connally brand. This role will have a direct impact on the company's current and future growth in that they will significantly broaden awareness and bring new customers into the brand.
This role requires a self-starter and entrepreneur. For this role, the company is seeking a customer development leader, who understands and communicates the needs of retail partners and their end consumers. This role requires an understanding of the current omni-channel retail environment, including the brand’s current retail channels (brick and mortar, e-commerce), with a strong sense of product and service that translates the overall Jude Connally mission and experience. Additionally, this role requires strong personal collaborative, team management and organizational skills, as well as analytical capabilities and financial acumen, with the ability to set strategy and drive B2B growth based on seasonal financial goals and objectives.
- Develop and manage strong relationships with all wholesale accounts, including specialty stores, major stores, and off-price retailers on a national level, with the help of key account managers.
- Prospect and develop new wholesale accounts, including specialty stores, major stores and off-price retailers, as well as determining opportunities with emerging retail channels.
- Create and manage seasonal sales plans, budgets and strategic plans, by regions, for in-house accounts and external sales representatives, to achieve established revenue targets each season.
- Track and analyze sales and marketing data and report information to merchandising and product development teams to ensure overall profitability.
- Communicate all inventory stock positions to appropriate personnel including reorders, special orders, replenishment and liquidation to meet inventory financial goals.
- Develop, implement and lead sales strategy for tradeshows and showrooms on a seasonal basis, analyzing B2B partner needs.
- Manage guidelines and responsibilities of wholesale partners as it relates to promotions, mark-downs, clearance and brand-related events, such as trunk shows.
- Coordinate deliveries and promotional materials so that they are properly displayed in-store and ensuring proper marketing support materials are available.
- Evaluate store trends and rankings for each location, managing a Top 20 Signature wholesale partner program, and facilitating quarterly feedback. Visit signature stores on seasonal basis, or as needed.
- Develop and implement marketing support strategy for wholesale partners in coordination with Chief Marketing Officer, including promotional materials, both print and digital, including social media support.
- Educate in-house sales and third-party sales reps on all collection assortments as well as product features and benefits, to optimize wholesale buys and sell-throughs, to achieve sales and inventory financial goals.
- Oversee implementation and management of all sales tools and technologies, including software and IT platforms, needed to support business, including prospecting, sales, reorders and ongoing customer relationship management.
- Provide ongoing customer feedback to key company stakeholders related to products and services to facilitate optimization of future seasons, including pricing strategies, through conversation and surveys to meet sales financial goals.
- Analyze and communicate market shifts, with a focus on key competitors, in order to maintain unique selling proposition and market differentiation.
- Facilitate communication and feedback from key wholesale partners when needed as it relates to vetting new products and promotional activities.
- Participate in industry networking events and trade conferences to develop prospecting list, as well other potential brand opportunities.
Limits of Authority:
This position reports directly to the President with indirect reporting to the executive team.
This position is responsible for realizing the sales, profit and financial goals and objectives of the company as set forth by the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer.
This position is directly responsible for a team of Account Managers and responsible for supporting B2B activities with Customer Service Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Merchandising preferred.
- 5-8 years sales and business development experience.
- Proven experience and demonstrated success in B2B sales growth.
- Experience in sales team development, leadership and management.
- Experience with retail math, merchandising and buying strategies a plus.
- Fashion retail experience.
Regional Director, Medical Affairs - Biomarkers & Diagnostics, Latam
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!