Rosemont Job Description Sample
Bilingual Spanish Telemarketer - Chicago
A dynamic merchant services provider currently has an opening for a bilingual Spanish Outbound Call Center Representative / Appointment Setter
- Full time employment with base salary and benefits
- Unlimited earning potential with commission and bonuses
- Paid vacation and personal time
- 401K with matching
- Working under general management supervision
- Setting appointments for account executives
- Must be able to effectively communicate on the phone
- In addition to the base rate of pay, this position has a lot of opportunity for weekly commissions
Requirements / Benefits
The following are requirements for this position:
- Bilingual Spanish and Eglish speaking
- Cold-calling, negotiation skills, B2B, closing skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, & Excel
- Excellent spoken & written communication
- Strong organizational skills and capability of managing multiple tasks
- Strong work ethic
The above mentioned skills are required for an individual to be considered. If you are an individual with a "will do & must achieve" attitude and has the uncanny ability to generate results, please contact us today to schedule a confidential interview.
- Compensation package including base salary and commissions with unlimited income potential.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, & 401(k).
- Outstanding training and career growth potential.
- EMS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D Committed to Affirmative Action.
bilingual, bi-lingual,Translator, translation, Spanish, Spanish speaking, sales, inside sales, telemarketing, outbound, call center, customer service, appointment, appointment setter, full time, base, salary, commissions, bonuses, account, representative, rep, B2B, telesales
Customer Service Representative
Our client offers:
- Great Benefits
- Good Location
- Consistent interaction with customers and brokers including handling calls and emails
- Manage orders-verification and data entry
- Organize shipments-order flow, vendor communication, supply chain coordination
- Coordinate warranty and service programs
- Confirm claims validity and resolve disputes in a timely fashion
- Arrange that all orders are shipped, delivered and invoiced in a timely fashion
- Set up domestic retail and distribution customers in the order management system
- Correct invoices to freight bills and other minor clerical bookkeeping/accounting
- Sustain EDI Interface setup
- Include input for sales forecast
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in customer management and supply chain or inside sales support and direct experience serving both internal and external customers
- ERP System experience
Food & Beverage Process Engineer - Rosemont, IL
The process engineer position is responsible for determining operations to produce products and develops processes to ensure quality, cost and efficiency requirements are met. This position troubleshoots problems with production and takes corrective action. The process engineer also researches the purchase of equipment or upgrades to existing equipment. Qualified candidates need a minimum of 5 years of experience in an engineering role within the food and beverage industry.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Located in Rosemont, Chicago, IL, and reporting to the Operations Director, Midwest, the engineer will be responsible to support and lead the process engineering requirements for client projects.
- Develop conceptual, preliminary and detailed designs, drawings and specifications;
- Critically review engineering designs, test plans, and assess risks;
- Prepare project schedules, scope statements and budgets;
- Ensure that projects are implemented in accordance within the agreed scope and time lines and make relevant recommendations to the client;
- Work collaboratively as part of multi-disciplinary design teams;
- Chair project team meetings and provide technical direction;
- Manage timely completion of tasks per plan without direct supervision;
- Support project management requirements;
- Provide discipline specific input for bid packages and tenders;
- Suggest, contribute and champion initiatives to improve the Engineering Department’s operations and procedures;
- Support positive client interactions and sub-consultant interface;
- Perform data analysis, prepare technical reports, SOPs, and internal and external presentations;
- Pursue opportunities for business development and future growth of the organization across various local geographies.
- BS degree in Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related fields;
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in the area of process design for the food and beverage industry;
- Experience in the design of sanitary process systems including piping, vessels and CIP systems;
- Familiarity with HACCP, FDA, AIB, USIS and USDA requirements.
- PE designation or eligibility for professional registration will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements;
- Strong leadership, relationship management, and organizational planning and project management skills, in addition to technical knowledge;
- Ability to exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results;
- Knowledge of post-implementation continuous improvement efforts and methodology;
- Ability to influence clients, suppliers and peers into adopting "best practices" in the engineering field;
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written, listening and interpersonal with the ability to transfer knowledge to others;
- Capability to engage and energize others to reach their fullest potential and performance;
- Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma;
- Versatility in disciplines other than the one academically trained for is highly desired;
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Flexibility to travel to external manufacturing sites as needed.
Travel Travel up to 50% of time is expected for this position.
The Cost Accountant is responsible for the accounting of COGS/Inventory for one, or more, of Randa's divisions and will be responsible for the related monthly close process. In addition, the Cost Accountant will complete system cost updates, assist Accounts Payable with research of 3-way match variances and lead analysis on cost accuracy. This position reports to the Supply Chain Finance Manager.
* Accounting, reporting, and analysis of purchases, stock movements and adjustments, freight, and detailed variance analysis.
* Reconciliation of perpetual inventory to GL.
* Preparation of standard costs including updates to standards and creation of new standards.
* Tracking of consignment inventory, package supplies usage, and in-transit inventory.
* Inventory reserve analysis including capitalized PPV, obsolescence, and other reserves.
* Preparation of monthly account reconciliations.
* Partner with sales and operations on costing new programs, and lead analysis on cost discrepancies.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
* 1-3 years accounting related experience
* Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics or related accounting and ERP systems
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other office support software
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to exercise independent judgment within the scope of responsibilities
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to interact with all levels throughout the organization
* Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and complete projects effectively
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Randa Accessories: One company, the global leader in lifestyle accessories. Collaborating with 75 leading brands, we design, reinvent, manufacture, distribute, and market mens belts, wallets, neckwear, small leather goods, luggage, backpacks, business cases, slippers, jewelry, and gifts.
From our origins as a neckwear company over a century ago, Randa now provides fashion, lifestyle, luxury, and private branded products through retailers in all channels of distribution, worldwide.
Contract Recruiter (Virtual Partnership)
Cure Healthcare (www.CureHealthcareStaffing.com)is a full service staffing agency, providing experienced registered nurses to our client healthcare organizations. Since Cure Healthcare began, we have skyrocketed in this multi-billion dollar industry. The nurse staffing arena is booming and we have consistently hired and placed the top nurses in the country on temporary and contract assignments.
We are currently expanding our Partnership Recruiting opportunities via our website portal Staffing Branch. You can WATCH a very informative VIDEO by clicking here: (https://staffingbranch.com/open/). Copy and paste video link into your browser if necessary
We are looking to partner with skilled Recruiters nationwide to help meet the significant demand for services and growth.
Cure Healthcare places healthcare clinicians across booming markets throughout the United States. If you are confident in your abilities, source, recruit then submit top quality healthcare clinicians to CURE then we will do the rest.
This work entails filling thousands of existing orders by recruiting the experienced healthcare clinicians who are then successfully on-boarded at the desired hospital or care facility. The opportunity is endless and the pay is rewarding. This is the pathway to add an ever increasing, recurring residual income to your existing recruiting and staffing business.
The Business Development Team – will bring the Clients – Signed contracts in place and more coming daily
The Credentialing Team – Our team of efficient credential specialists will credential your nurses and bring them onboard quickly.
The Account Management Team – This team will deal directly with our clients to determine needs and then communicate those needs to the credentialed nurses and assign shifts.
The Payroll Team – will pay your nurse weekly through ADP. All nurses are hired as W-2 employees of CURE
Risk & Compliance Team – we handle all state regulations, insurances and workers compensation coverages nationally.
The Compensation Team – Our Team of Accountants will track and report on your submissions as well as process your commission checks.
The Recruiting Management Team – Is hard a work preparing written, audio and video aids for you the recruiter to use and enhance the recruiting process.
For more information on our company and our opportunities, visit us at: (https://staffingbranch.com/open/)
How do I make money.
You will earn an hourly commission every hour your nurse works.
- 10 nurses working 10 times the hourly
- 50 nurse working 50 times the hourly
You will continue to earn commission for 12 months. The ability to earn commission on a specific Nurse beyond 12 months can only be confirmed in writing with Cure.
Do I have to track my nurses hours.
- No, Cure does it all.
- Secures the shifts with the clients.
- Assigns the shifts to the nurses
- Pays the nurses.
- Bills the clients
- When CURE gets paid your payment is processed by direct deposit into your bank account.
Bonus! There are also opportunities to earn increased commissions on 8 and 13 week travel nurse assignments as well as direct hire splits with our Clients.
WATCH THE VIDEO FOR MORE DETAILS: https://staffingbranch.com/open/
Copy and paste links into your browser if necessary
TO APPLY go to : https://www.staffingbranch.com/signup/ and follow the steps.
Survey Crew Chief
Thomson Surveying, a Land Surveying company located in Rosemont, IL, has an immediate opening for a Survey Crew Chief with 5 years of survey experience. Selected candidate should possess strong communication skills and experience in construction staking, boundary, Alta, and topographic surveys. Working knowledge and experience with state and regional regulations preferred.
Thomson Surveying is part of The Burke Group (TBG). We are a fast-growing family of 9 companies offering civil engineering and surveying services throughout the Midwest. We use the latest robotics, GPS technology and wireless data transfer providing speed and accuracy.
We seek out experienced and responsive professionals who are committed to personal service. Thomson Surveying offers high growth potential and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability, vacation and sick days as well as an employer matching 401(k) program.
Thomson Surveying, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer It is the policy of Thomson Surveying, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, changes in marital status, pregnancy, childbirth, or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth, parenthood, creed, veteran’s status, veteran’s disability and physical or mental disability, citizenship status or unfavorable discharge from the military. Thomson Surveying, Inc. intends that all matters related to recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, terminations and layoffs and recalls, as well as all Thomson Surveying, Inc. sponsored social and recreational programs, and all treatment on the job, be free of unlawful discriminatory practices.
Hourly Associate And Managers
Want to be psyched about where you work??
Potbelly Sandwich Shop is looking for friendly and outgoing hourly Associates—a.k.a. our Sandwich Makers, Shake Makers, Cashiers, and Delivery Drivers ---who enjoy working in a fast-paced, friendly environment.
What is Potbelly, you ask?
Potbelly Sandwich Works is your neighborhood sandwich shop that offers an eclectic, homey environment with live music. What could be better than working in a friendly atmosphere, listening to live music, chatting with cool customers all day long, and getting crazy deals on the best sandwiches in town?
As one of our hourly Associates you will get the experience of a lifetime. Customer Service is our forte so you must like to make people REALLY happy. We also sell A LOT of sandwiches so you need to like to work in a fast paced environment as well. If you're looking to show off your sandwich making skills, meet awesome people on a daily basis, have something to do in between your classes, or just make some extra cash (did I mention we pay really well?), then Potbelly is the place for you.
The best way to apply is to visit www.potbelly.com or stop by a Potbelly shop!
Head Estimator (full-time) - The Missner Group
The Missner Group, a fully integrated general contractor and real estate developer, is currently seeking a Head Estimator. The Head Estimator's primary function will be to work alongside and assist our sales and construction team members with accurate budgets and hard dollar estimates for the projects we are seeking.
- Work with the entire preconstruction sales team in various capacities.
- Estimate projects from conceptual design through construction document phases.
- Review and scope subcontractor proposals using detailed bid analysis sheets.
- Prepare quantity takeoffs for individual trade work.
- Strengthen subcontractor relations and include new subcontractors for future bidding.
- Maintain and update historical cost data base including subcontractor data base.
- Maintain current subcontractor unit pricing and overall building SF costs.
- Assist in negotiation, awarding and preparing subcontract agreements with Project Management.
- Accurately estimate project general condition costs and provide preliminary project schedule.
- A bachelor's degree in a construction related field.
- 7-10 years of general contracting construction-estimating experience in the industrial, retail, commercial, office and healthcare fields.
- High-degree of analytical skills.
- Knowledge of materials, methods and processes.
- Plan and specification interpretation.
- Significant strength in design/build estimating all sub trades.
- Able to clearly and effectively present detailed information to Project Management team.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to estimate multiple projects at any given time.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
- Ability to schedule, delegate and prioritize work load.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office and bidding software platforms.
- Understanding of corporate and industry processes, standards and their impact on project estimate being provided to client.
- Site visits for projects being estimated in the Chicagoland area is mandatory.
- Knowledge of municipal processes on permitting and entitlement.
Competitive salary including a full range of health benefits, vacation plan, 401k plan with match, and other benefits are available.
If you enjoy working in an energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply!
Professional Land Surveyor
Mackie Consultants, a leading consultant in Civil Engineering and Land Surveying located in Rosemont, IL, is seeking qualified Land Surveyors. PLS licenses preferred.
Mackie provides a vast array of civil engineering, land surveying and construction services, from initial project planning through design and construction, on all types of development projects. We provide a vast array of services in both the public and private sector. Our Survey team uses the latest robotics, GPS technology, and scanner technology with wireless remote data transfer on projects such as Plats of Subdivision, Plats of Survey, Topographic Surveys, ALTA/ACSM Surveys, Boundary Surveys, Construction Layout, and Scanning.
We are seeking experienced and responsive professionals who are committed to personal service. Candidates may also be working toward becoming licensed. Mackie Consultants offers high growth potential and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability, vacation and sick days, as well as an employer matching 401(k) program.
Mackie Consultants, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer It is the policy of Mackie Consultants, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, changes in marital status, pregnancy, childbirth, or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth, parenthood, creed, veteran’s status, veteran’s disability and physical or mental disability, citizenship status or unfavorable discharge from the military. Mackie Consultants, LLC intends that all matters related to recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, terminations and layoffs and recalls, as well as all Mackie Consultants, LLC sponsored social and recreational programs, and all treatment on the job, be free of unlawful discriminatory practices.
Optimization Engineer - Hvac/Bas
KEY2ACT is currently hiring an Optimization Engineer who will be responsible for providing value to KEY2ACT customers through ongoing energy and performance consultations. Work closely with customers to evaluate building performance and provide service, maintenance, and improvement recommendations to the customer. The Optimization Engineer is expected to have proficient knowledge of the target customer’s building automation systems and operations to provide expert advice on how to improve building processes through operational changes, controls optimization and system upgrades.
We're looking for people who can:
- Use data and trends available through Building Automation Systems (BAS) and KEY2ACT CONNECT Trend Performance to evaluate equipment and building performance for customers. Provide recommendations to customers on actions to be taken to improve performance.
- Ensure KEY2ACT compliance with contractual service level agreements.
- Log and track issues in the Managed Engine SupportCenter tool.
- Create, modify, and enhance existing reporting capabilities to better fit customer needs and service fulfillment process. Provide reporting to customers on requested frequency intervals, share recommendations and findings with customer.
- Prepare professional documents to describe findings and recommended actions using charts, graphs, and audience targeted written explanations.
- Work with cross functional teams; interfacing with senior management, product engineering, software developers, sales people and customers.
- Actively explore new technologies and generate new ideas for work simplification and process redesign. In addition, keep Connect development aware of customer requests for product enhancement.
- Consistently meet and exceed the needs of internal and external customers (Customer Satisfaction oriented).
- Consistently meet short and long-term deadlines.
- Demonstrate good judgment, effective decision making, learning, thinking rationally in all situations.
- Coach and train technicians in proper use of the CONNECT tools and reporting process to enhance technician ability and the overall customer experience.
- Continually mine Connect data for trending and analysis of equipment performance across the Connect user base, providing unique insights into the building performance.
- Travel up to 20%.
We're looking for people whose background includes:
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, electrical engineering, or industrial engineering or related field OR equivalent education and experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in commercial HVAC, controls, or facilities engineering.
And, for people with experience in the following tools and technology:
- Building Automation Systems
- KEY2ACT CONNECT
- Microsoft Office Applications – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Go To Meeting/Skype
- Managed Engine SupportCenter
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by contacting email@example.com.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!