Rosemont Job Description Sample
Director Of Upper Elementary Education
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing leadership and support to Concept’s network of 31 schools throughout 7 states; developing curriculum, assessments, and overall literacy programs, for core subjects in grades 3-5, with a focus on foundational skills; identifying and optimizing resources for school communities to achieve specific benchmark goals; communicating policies, practices, and procedures to school leaders and teachers; working collaboratively with content directors to promote a balanced literacy approach to incorporate reading, writing, speaking and listening, and language in all classes; providing professional development for 3rd thru 5th grade elementary teachers in support of a developed vision plan that helps students to master subject-specific content.
Minimum of 7 years as an elementary classroom teacher in grades 3-5
Experience developing and implementing curriculum
Experience with Common Core standards and the instructional shifts delivery of these standards entail
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Requires interstate traveling to visit the schools
Analyze instruction practices, systems, and controls in all Concept Schools and advise on improvements in their structure, implementation, and maintenance.
Work closely with faculty in establishing program priorities and departmental vision
Writing and aligning curriculum for grades 3-5, playing major role in planning and writing part, and coordinate the efforts among the teachers in getting their feedback.
Implement and write standardized test practices;
Accept other responsibilities as assigned. Exception to these requirements will be considered based on exemplary skills, training, and record of success.
Water Specialist - Residential
The Problem Water Specialists primary focus shall be the provision of technical and application support for the Culligan dealer network for residential and commercial problem water markets.
This individual will provide the Dealer network with telephone and email support with a high degree of customer service, technical expertise and timeliness on inquires ranging from intermediate to advance complexity.
In addition, they will also take ownership for the Culligan problem water product portfolio, helping to ensure Culligan remain on the forefront of water treatment technologies.
Specific Job Function:
* Provide technical support to Dealers on problem water applications and treatment solutions that will ensure a solution to existing issue.
* Provide troubleshooting recommendations for problem water products and treatment systems in the field.
* Take ownership for the Culligan problem water product range, including development of new problem water products.
* Support the Application Engineering team with commercial project proposals as needed.
* Ensure all updates to problem water product manuals/literature are made in a timely fashion including the Culligan Problem Water Reference Manual.
* Provide Problem Water and Chemistry information for the WebCAAP program as needed.
* Provide technical assistance to Marketing Team in producing content for digital channels in order to position Culligan as the forefront experts on Problem Water treatment.
* Deliver training on problem water and chemistry as required
* Publish white papers/bulletins on problem water chemistry, application, and/or solutions in order to enhance Culligan's status as a water treatment expert.
* Travel will be based on business needs
* Additional duties as assigned.
* Technical degree in engineering, chemistry or equivalent work experience
* 10 + years' experience in water treatment
* High technical knowledge of water treatment chemistry and technologies
* Proficient with Microsoft Office
* Sales and technical customer care experience a plus
* Good presentation skills
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies in this position.
Resourcefulness Customer Focus Team Player
Passion Integrity Communication
Experience Listening Organizational/Planning
Culligan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are not accepting unsolicited applications from third party firms for this position
Apply On-lineSend This Job to a Friend
Business Intelligence Developer
Position Summary: The Business Intelligence Developer is responsible for creating and managing BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge. This position will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining business intelligence solutions. This position will interact and work very closely with local team members as well as global team members while helping support a global business intelligence environment.
Process Management Responsibility:
Works on multiple, complex projects as a project contributor.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Design, develop, and deploy BI solutions
- Maintain and support BI solutions
- Participate in off-hours on-call support
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analysis
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Interacting with other BI team members, offshore team members, and cross-IT staff on support and project activities
- Interacting with business users to provide solutions to their analytical needs
- Other duties as assigned
Supply Chain Distribution Analyst
- Global distributor located in Rosemont, IL has a need a Supply Chain Distribution Analyst
- This is the corporate office with a 400,000 square foot distribution facility attached
- Our client is a big believer of continuous improvement and is looking for an Analyst to analyze and improve the flow of materials
- This is a newly created role and is looking for someone to own this role, develop new processes and provide analysis to streamline the supply chain process
- Local candidates only, sponsorship is
- Facilitate problem solving, and implement solutions to solve customer issues
- Maintain, update and extract data from the systems
- Perform system testing, system analysis and create ideas to improve data integrity
- Maintain databases and develop weekly / monthly metrics reports.
- Coach, and lead improvement projects backed by data driven analysis within the distribution center
- Train and manage shipping and receiving clerks
- Facilitate processes to identify and implement initiatives/projects that reduce costs and improve services to customers.
- Implement, suggest changes and provide feedback to the leadership team regarding opportunities to improve Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Use lean tools and principles including value stream maps, kaizen events and 5S.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses on specific areas of the operation.
- Interface with the distribution center on quality control and compliance related issues
- Bachelor's degree required. Prefer in Supply Chain, Operations Management, Organizational Leadership, Business, Economics, Engineering or similar
- 1-4 years of experience working as a Logistics Analyst, Distribution Analyst or similar a high-speed warehouse or distribution facility.
- Must have experience working with a high volume of SKU’s, prefer big box retail distribution experience
- Experience working with FedEx or UPS is preferred
- 1-3 years of analytical experience, analyzing KPI’s, metrics and implementing process improvement
- Knowledge with lean manufacturing, six-sigma or other continuous improvement tools
- Excellent computer skills specifically with MS Excel, WMS and ERP. Prefer experience with MS Access and Oracle
- Good attitude, hard working, excellent leadership skills, and the ability to think outside the box and use root cause analysis to solve problems
With 12 years of experience in the field of supply chain and manufacturing recruiting, we maintain the relationships that employers are looking for in a recruiting firm as well as those that talented professionals need when they are ready to make a career change.
At JSK Recruiting, we provide complete recruiting services, from sourcing candidates to organizing the interview process. Finding both long-term employees and rewarding careers across manufacturing and supply chain positions has never been easier.
Solutions Manager - Sleep, Cardiology, Surgical Or Ob/Gyn
Solutions Manager - Sleep, Cardiology, Surgical or OB/GYN
Salary $95,000- $130,000 plus 12 1/2 % bonus!
Position located in the Rosemont section of Chicago- near O'Hare Airport
Terrific opportunity to manage the Sleep, Cardiology, Surgical or OB/GYN Solution "end to end". Our client is a leader in providing evidence based medicine data to determine medical appropriateness.
Solutions Manageris accountable for our client's Management Director solution and leads efforts to: define the solution based on client's needs, plan enhancements, and assist with implementation. This is a unique opportunity to own the solutions.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Drive planning and execution of solution roadmap to increase value, efficiency, effectiveness, usability, and performance transparency.
- Develops, implements, and maintains competitive solution.
- Partners with solution managers to achieve superior execution of solution strategy in the marketplace.
- Partner with internal organizations (e.g., sales, marketing, technology, clinical, operations) to ensure successful solution development, sales support, and operational successes.
- May lead effort or manage project teams in the implementation of complex solution-client implementations
- Engage with provider community on solutions.
- Leverage performance management insights to drive solution improvements/address challenges
- Serve as market-facing leader in key awareness, adoption, and growth activities, such as marketing, sales meetings, conferences, and publications.
- Collaborate with client clinical and medical management leadership.
The qualified candidate will have:
- 5-7 years of experience in a related field, 2-3 years’ experience in solutions management experience required.
- Good understanding of Sleep , Cardiology, Surgical, OB/GYN Management space
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated product development successes
- Excellent communication skills, including written, oral, presentation, and listening
- Ability to collaborate with both internal and external partners
- Project management experience preferred.
Located near O'Hare Airport less than 20 miles from Chicago, 30 miles to Naperville,40 miles to Waukegan. and 70 miles to Rockford.
Our specialties include recruitment for Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Physicians, Surgeons, Respiratory Therapists, Staff Nurses, Allied Health professionals, Director-level professionals, healthcare finance and IT professionals, and more.
We have various clients located nationwide including long term care facilities, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, short term rehab, acute care hospital systems, inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, outpatient clinics, home health care agencies and travel affiliates.
Phlebotomist Job Fair - Friday, 12/8
You are invited to participate in LifeSource Chicagoland's Blood Center's
PHLEBOTOMIST INTERVIEW BLITZ
* Full-time phlebotomist and bilingual (Spanish) phlebotomist positions available
* High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
* Medical Assistant, Certified Medical Assistant, Emergency Medical
Technician, Licensed Practical Nurse, Phlebotomy certification or 1 year Phlebotomy experience required
* 1 Year of customer service experience required
* Must have Valid State Driver's License with clear driving record
* Must have flexible schedule including nights and weekends
* No visible tattoos or piercings
* Professional dress attire required for interview
Friday, December 8th from 9am-4pm CST
INTERVIEWS ON SITE ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
To schedule an interview, contact Laurel Cooper (412)209-7179.
You must apply online www.lifesource.org
Bring To Interview :
1. Current Resume
2. Three (3) Professional Former Supervisor or Manager References including full name, phone number, and email address.
Be Prepared To :
1. Test for Spanish/English competency
2. To spend 2 hours for testing and interview process
Positions and Locations Available:
Traveling Bilingual Phlebotomist-must speak Spanish
Mobile North *Mobile Central * Mobile South
Phlebotomist-Community Donor Center
*Arlington Heights CDC *
LifeSource is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or veteran status. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, tuition reimbursement, advancement opportunities and much more.
While blood collection is a fundamental part of our organization our purpose, providing safe blood products to hospitals and, ultimately, patients in need is our primary goal. In fact, we distribute more than one million blood components each year to people not only in the communities we call home, but also across the country and even the world.
The hallmarks of our services are rapid turnaround coupled with expert diagnostic, consultative, and educational support for patients and physicians. By working closely with our health care provider partners to establish standards for transfusion decisions, we ensure that all patients receive the proper type and dosage of transfusion products.
Employees of The Institute for Transfusion Medicine work together to save lives. Each of our talented team members plays an important role in our mission to secure a safe and sufficient blood supply and deliver excellence in transfusion medicine. We offer quality-driven and technology-abled professionals career growth opportunities in both Pittsburgh and Chicago. Brighten your career
Sr. Business Development Executive And Leader
Messina Group seeks a Sr. Business Development Executive and Leader.
Messina Consulting is expanding its Business Development team. We are looking for a BD executive who can function as a Player / Coach for an early stage rapidly growing Cloud consulting firm. The right person will have a proven track record as a rain maker and have Business Development leadership skills.
We sell complex and innovative solutions to “C” level decision makers. The right person is a multifaceted BD executive who has experience in a consultative selling environment, and wants to help lead and grow a Business Development team.
Messina Group is a leader at delivering Technology Strategy, Analytics, and CRM consulting solutions nationally to fast growing SMB clients. Many of our clients are Private Equity backed and hire Messina Group to help accelerate their growth. Our buyer is typically the CEO, CFO, COO, VP of Sales, and/or GM.
Messina Group’s Consulting team is led by several founders and executives from, The Revere Group, an Inc. 500 fastest growing company, Ernst and Young entrepreneur of the year, and National IT consulting firm which grew organically to 550 employees nationally.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead Generation – Generate and qualify leads at target markets and accounts
- Account Development – Research, prospect, qualify, and cross sell business into new Accounts and existing accounts
- Working in a team-oriented Pre-Sales environment to craft a compelling approach and solution for our clients
- Conduct web-based presentations of Messina Group’s Solutions for clients and C-level executives
- Drive revenue by identifying and understanding the client’s business needs, and effectively offering highly valued solutions that win new business opportunities for Messina’s consulting division
- Build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline and exceed new business targets and monthly metrics
- Help build a national Business Development team - hire, train, and mentor a top-flight BD team
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in selling Solutions to Clients across a variety of industries
- As a Quick Study, become fluent in many industries, business models, and best practices
- Be well read, learn on-the-job, acquire market intelligence, research trends, and proactively seek learning and development opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field
- 7+ years of experience in Sales environment with proven track record of revenue generation
- Consultative selling capability, embraces proven Sales methodology and processes
- Time management - work effectively and accurately in a results-driven, fast paced environment
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, is comfortable engaging with C-level executives
- Self-motivated, work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Demonstrated ability to make sound business decisions
- Drive sales - new business development and lead generation
- Adept at learning and understanding new technologies
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and CRM technology
MESSINA GROUP BENEFITS
- Direct Hire
- Base salary + uncapped incentive pay program
- Full benefits including PTO, health, dental and vision insurance
- Chicago Loop or Park Ridge, IL locations
-BECO: Manufacturing & Engineering Staffing
-BECO: Architectural & Engineering Staffing
-LabTemps: Scientific & Laboratory Staffing
-FinancialTemps: Financial, Accounting & Administrative Staffing
-Spark: Information Technology (IT) Staffing
-Spark: Digital Marketing & Creative Staffing
New Truck Sales Representative
NEW TRUCK SALES REPRESENTATIVE
The position is responsible for generating new customers and developing existing accounts to increase truck sales and maintain overall customer satisfaction. They will primarily be focusing on selling the Mack brand of trucks
- Contacting prospective customers and assigned accounts within designated territory.
- Understanding and meeting the customers’ specific needs, while maintaining our high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Promoting and selling heavy duty trucks, specifically Mack's.
- Writing sales orders, securing deposits and processing paperwork in accordance with established dealership policies.
- Developing and presenting sales proposals to clients.
- Accountable to meet or exceed sales quotas.
- Associates or Bachelor’s or equivalent experience.
- Very strong PC skills including Excel and Microsoft office products.
- Excellent customer service experience and strong communication skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications.
- Solid time management and analytical skills are necessary.
- Must be mechanical minded to communicate technical information to customers.
- Experience with heavy duty truck sales or truck equipment sales preferred. Specifically with the Mack brand.
Front Desk Associate (Spa)
Terminal Getaway Spa is seeking Front Desk Associates for our three O'Hare Airport spa locations. We provide massage, nail, and waxing services in an upscale and relaxing environment. You will accommodate patrons, as well as support the operational tasks of the spa. We are looking for both part time and full time associates with flexible schedules. Our hours of operation are from 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Morning, evening, and weekend shifts are all needed (must be available to open at 6:30 a.m. or to close at 9:30 p.m.).
Your primary job is to interact with clients, sharing our services and determining their needs. Applicants all must be very comfortable interacting with people all day, every day, utilizing strong vocabulary and written skills. As a Front Desk Associate, you will also interact with airport patrons lost and in need of assistance; as an airport ambassador it is your responsibility to assist in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Open and Close the spa
- Greet and welcome guests
- Respond to guest needs, requests, and complaints
- Check out departing guests
- Assist in managing the schedule
- Assist in inventory restocking and management
- Help in the daily upkeep of the spa - cleaning, laundry, other tasks as required
- Previous spa experience preferred; previous retail or customer experience required if no spa experience
- Ability to build rapport with guests
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are looking for unique individuals who must be reliable, professional, positive LEADERS who are able to multitask, be assertive, take initiative, prioritize and handle stressful situations well. Strong communication skills are imperative. An individual who can also create and lead a team and who is committed to the company's vision and goals. We are a rapidly expanding company, so this can be a stepping stone to future management roles for motivated and talented individuals.
Manufacturing Quality And Process Engineer
Quality and Process Engineer
EJ Basler is a TS 16949 certified company looking for a Quality and Process Engineer to assist with auditing and maintaining IATF/TS requirements, developing customer relationship through quality (quality liaison), providing solutions to customer concerns, improving internal QA metrics, and leading continuous improvement actions.
- Managing 8D process for root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Managing PPAP requirements and submissions.
- Leading customer and supplier quality audits per ISO/TS/IATF spec.
- Performing internal layered process audits (LPA).
- Revising manufacturing processes and operations along with Engineering team.
- 5 years of Experience
- Work 40 to 50 hours a week.
- Engineering bachelor’s degree.
A good candidate will be:
- Detail oriented
- Fast learner
- Team player
This job description is subject to minor changes based upon candidate’s skillset and experience
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!