Rosenberg Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for experienced flatbed lease purchase drivers.
Committed to driver care: flatbed truck driving lease purchase opportunities at Boyd Bros.
Two men fastening a load to a flatbed trailer
Lease Purchase CDL-A Truck Driver
- Zero Down with Sign On Bonus!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first. We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd CDL-A truck drivers and contractors are a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver, we bring on board we continue to grow our legacy.
Lease purchase settlements
- 65% of haul
Zero down - no money required to get started
Affordable International Prostar's at a low weekly rate
100% fuel surcharge
Minimum load pay
No trailer rental
Boyd discounts on fuel and maintenance
EZ Pass available
We’ve grown our success over the years by putting people first; that’s why one out of every six Boyd drivers and contractors is a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy – and help CDL-A professionals like you create their own.
To learn more about Boyd lease purchase CDL-A truck driver opportunities, contact recruiters today!
CDL Truck Driver
Southwest Region Trucking Job
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
Cdl-A OTR Company Truck Driver Teams
Company Team CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Now Available with Summitt - Starting pay .60cpm!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt family:
Make $86k plus per driver annually to start
Earn .60 cpm split with ½ cent increase per driver every 6 months (Jan 1st & July 1st)
Pay for all miles the team runs
Extra pay for going into NY ($100), Chicago ($40), & Canada ($100)
Average 5,000-6,500 miles/week
Home every 7-14 days or more
Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401K
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid vacations and holidays
Optional Per diem
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a Driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Has immediate need for Recruiters
Entry to Mid Level
Pay rate range 13.00 to 18.00 an hour
The successful candidate will be responsible for the recruitment of exempt and non-exempt positions with a primary focus to bring in high caliber talent to meet the staffing requirements of the lines of businesses and staff groups.
The successful candidate will:
• Identify and develop sourcing strategies that ensure high quality and diverse candidate pools.
• Coordinate the selection process for various professional and technical positions to include posting, application administration, candidate screening, notification and testing when appropriate.
• Extend job offers and process reference and background checks.
• Possess superior interpersonal and communication skills.
• Possess well-developed analytical, decision-making, negotiation, problem-solving and verbal/written communication skills
• Have the ability to translate business objectives into an effective recruitment strategy
• Will multi-task, be flexible and manage changing priorities effectively and work well under pressure.
• Self-directed, highly organized and be able to complete time-sensitive assignments with composure and perseverance.
• Customer driven with strong organizational and project management skills.
• Committed team player.
• HS Diploma.
• Minimum 1 years of experience with full lifecycle, high volume recruiting in a corporate setting.
• Experience recruiting exempt and non-exempt employees - Experience recruiting union employees is a plus.
• Experience with applicant tracking systems.
• Ability to effectively complete queries, collect, evaluate, analyze and organize data relating to candidate sourcing.
• Experience with Social Media recruitment
• Experience with candidate pipeline development.
Event Specialist Part Time Sales
Are you outgoing, friendly and enjoy meeting new people? Our part time Event Specialist jobs are fun and exciting and could be a great fit for you! Join our winning team as a retail demonstrator promoting best in class products at your local retailers. You can be the brand ambassador who excels in captivating an audience during in-store events, with an emphasis on brand awareness, product demonstration and sales. The in-store demonstrator is responsible for reviewing program materials, set up and break down of the work area, and the preparation and sampling of products on scheduled event days. Take this chance to join the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, Advantage Solutions, where you will receive top-notch training and competitive pay rates.
- Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store demonstrations.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Assess customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products.
- Timely completion of all call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training by required deadlines.
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent job-related experience.
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery.
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting.
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day.
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player.
- Ability to work a part-time retail schedule, Monday through Sunday.
- Minimal travel required for training or other scheduled events.
- Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Responsibilities Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North Americas leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Event Specialist generates excitement, customer engagement, brand awareness, and increased product sales through conducting event demonstrations. The Event Specialist is responsible for physically preparing, maintaining, and cleaning the demonstration area (including physically assembling and otherwise setting up and later breaking down the demonstration cart); actively marketing the product being demonstrated by physically approaching nearby shoppers to gain their attention and interest; preparing (e.g., cooking) and providing food or beverage samples or otherwise demonstrating the product to those shoppers who are successfully drawn in; and reading program materials as assigned to be able to conduct informed product-related discussions with consumers.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Conduct demo event for approximately 5 ¾ hours
- Get out in front of and move around cart area to approach customers within 10 feet of cart
- Engage customers in a professional and memorable manner which generates enthusiasm for the product and the event and helps create a positive shopper experience
- Educate the consumer about the products, create brand awareness, and drive product sales
- Prepare product samples using demo equipment such as sharp knives, cooking appliances, and other food preparation tools
- Offer product samples to consumers
- Keep cart adequately stocked with samples, ingredients, and products for purchase, obtaining items from locations throughout the store as needed
- Maintain the area surrounding the demo in a safe and clean condition
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from storage area to event execution area
- Carry appliances/equipment weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Retrieves product and supplies (requires lifting up to 20 lbs., reaching overhead; and carrying up to 20 lbs, up to 40 lbs at some locations, for a distance of 5 feet)
- Assemble cart and construct/set-up/display Point of Purchase materials, insert price signs, display product information, and lift signs up to 5 lbs.
- Set up and display product/materials on cart
- Clean-up and sanitize cart
- Disassemble cart
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from event execution area to storage area
- Return appliances/equipment by carrying items weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Wash utensils and cookware
- Study product materials to develop product knowledge
- Review event schedule
- Complete call reports
- Attend trainings
- Check voice mails and emails
- Participate in scheduled calls with Supervisor/others as needed
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
Significant experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales or retail/grocery is highly desirable
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Reading comprehension
- Active listening
- Ability to understand and apply new information, procedures or principles to perform job duties
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting form one to another with frequent interruptions
- Time management
- Detail orientation
- Basic computer skills to enter and locate information, including familiarity with Word, Excel and Internet usage
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Positive demeanor
- Sales orientation
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Willingness to uphold ethical standards, laws and company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of ASM demo guidelines related to selling, preparing samples, and safety
- Ability to use demo preparation and cooking equipment such as small countertop appliances, utensils and thermometers
- Knowledge of food safety policies and procedures
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to move throughout demo area to engage the customer
- Ability to move to locate products and supplies
- Ability to visually locate merchandise and other objects
- Execute demonstrations on scheduled date and time (subject to any schedule adjustments necessary to properly complete set up and break down or as otherwise modified by ASM management)
- Stand for up to 6 hours (other than legally required breaks/meal periods) and actively move around store up to a distance of about ½ mile to obtain, set up, and clean up demonstration cart and related equipment/materials; obtain product from shelves; conduct demonstration event
- May need to pass online Food Safety certification (all training hours will be paid for by the Company)
- Certain product demonstrations may require specialized talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification, or duties in order to be eligible to conduct a particular event. If an associate does not satisfy the particular requirements for the specialized event, he/she would remain eligible for the standard, non-specialized events otherwise available to all associates in the position (to the extent such positions are available). Examples of the talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification..... click apply for full job details
Junior Executive Training Program
Our Management Training Program at Wave Executives is currently accepting applications. We are looking for candidates eager to gain experience working on one of our growing marketing campaigns. With high performance coupled with training provided by our team, we can develop someone with the skills we need to grow in to a management role in our organization.
Since founding our business with a small start-up team of 5, we have grown our team to 500+ across 17 major markets in the US. What we do, simply put, is drive sales for our clients in the technology and telecommunication sectors. These customers are acquired at our promotional events and locations. There is no cold calling. Our events drive customers of the correct demographic to bring our clients new long-lasting customers.
Our short-term goal is to continue the growth we have experienced. With clients like Comcast, AT&T, Sprint and Verizon; and with projects expanding to new markets we require more leadership within our business.
What We Need:
We firmly believe in building key leaders from within. Anyone we hire starts at the entry level, regardless of experience or background. Through our training program we introduce them to the clients we work with, give them ground level sales experience on one of our projects, then over time give them the tools they need to succeed in this business.
As we are in a position of rapid growth, we need people to succeed sooner than later! Our clients have high demands, so we need someone who is ready for a challenging role in a fast-paced business.
The foundation of what we do for our clients is drive sales. So, early on we will teach someone our foundational marketing systems. These skills are transferable to any business, and facilitate growth up the corporate ladder at Wave Executives.
Upon hiring, we will assign someone to one of our projects and a client to work with. They will be assisting on the events which market that client's products to their desired customer base. We will provide you with a 90-day training period in sales and marketing, followed by 60 days as a Junior Executive, where you will learn all the essentials for success. After training is completed, there are excellent earning opportunities available as well as career advancement. The best candidates can fast track into Executive and Regional Manager roles.
Because our projects are all "customer facing" in nature, we tend to hire people of a similar personality type. We look for people who have high-energy, are charismatic, and driven.
If you feel like we are a good match for your career, please send us your resume and let's get started!
CDL Class A Student Truck Driver
Hit the road with student CDL-A truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Now hiring CDL truck driver school grads. Tuition reimbursement available!
TransAm Trucking is searching for recently graduated CDL truck driver school students who are interested in long-haul truck driving opportunities. We offer tuition reimbursement, finishing program and cutting-edge equipment to start your career off right.
Once you’ve completed training, you can start earning Company CDL-A Truck Driver benefits:
30 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Late-model leasing opportunities available
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
Enjoy Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about student truck drivieer career opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Student Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Other qualifications apply, ask recruiter for details.
Team Members & Shift Leaders
Taco Bell is growing and we are looking for talented Team Members and Shift Leaders to join our team! Full Time and Part Time available. Please apply at your local Taco Bell or online at http://jobs.tacobell.com/
Hiring at the following locations:
5640 W Grand Pkwy S, Richmond, TX 77406
Every Wednesday 3pm - 5pm
Great pay-bonuses-corporate benefits-matching 401K-opportunity for growth-education assistance
More about open positions....
You support the Restaurant General Manager (RGM) by running great work shifts and meeting Taco Bell standards. You take ownership and responsibility to solve problems, seek help when needed and are willing to help and guide others. Key responsibilities include making sure Team Members complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner. You’ll also ensure that the restaurant is a safe place for Team Members to work and customers to visit.
Shift Lead behaviors include:
Solving customer complaints quickly and with a smile.
Providing feedback to Team Members in a positive manner.
Communicating openly and honestly with the Restaurant Management team.
Following cash, security, inventory and labor policies and procedures.
You enjoy people and providing friendly, accurate service to customers as well as your teammates and managers. Key responsibilities include greeting customers in the restaurant or drive-thru, taking and ringing up orders, handling payment and thanking customers. You’ll also prepare and store food ingredients, assemble food and beverage orders, check to make sure they’re correct, package products, and maintain a clean, safe work and dining environment.
Team Member behaviors include:
Being friendly and helpful to customers and co-workers.
Meeting customer needs and taking steps to solve food or service issues.
Working well with teammates and accepting coaching from management team.
Having a clean and tidy appearance and work habits.
Communicating with customers, teammates and managers in a positive manner.
Get Your Class A CDL & Get A Raise Every Month For The First Year!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Class A CDL Flatbed Company Truck Driver
CDL-A flatbed truck driver professionals get home every weekend with BTC.
Drive the #DoubleNickel? How about make the Double Nickel?
Earn $0.55 CPM starting pay when you drive for BTC. And now through our seniority program your tenure with BTC will allow you to make $0.60 CPM! Plus earn an additional $0.04 CPM accessorial pay!
Sign-on and driver referral bonus
Quarterly performance bonuses
No out of pocket money for Orientation plus $1,000 Orientation Pay!
Rental car, paid meals and paid single room options for orientation! Learn more!
Increased orientation pay! $1,000 and 1st week solo drivers will see another $1,000! (call for details)
A CDL-A flatbed driver with 2 years’ experience starts off making $0.55 CPM or 29% in freight revenue AND qualify for the BTC transition bonus.
Our company truck driver will enjoy:
Getting home EVERY weekend
Seniority program will allow you to make $0.60 CPM
Plus earn an additional $0.04 CPM accessorial pay
Sign-on Bonus (ask your recruiter if you qualify!)
Driver Referral Bonus
Major medical / dental / vision insurance after 60 days
401k after 1 yr.
Late-model conventional tractors
1 year – 1 week
3 yrs – 2 weeks
5 yrs – 3 weeks
Primary running areas in Midwest and Southeast
$2,000 rehire referral bonus
Contact recruiters today to see how BTC flatbed truck driver opportunities can give your career the boost you’ve been looking for!
Company CDL-A Truck Driver Mileage Plan
How does your experience pay off at BTC?
3-12 months: 50 CPM / 27% freight revenue
1-2 years: 53 CPM / 28% freight revenue
2+ years: 55 CPM / 29% freight revenue
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!