Roslindale Job Description Sample
Medical Dosimetrist Needed In Massachusetts (10481)
A prestigious hospital in the NE region of the country is seeking a CMD or eligible Medical Dosimetrist to join their team. The ideal candidate will have solid Eclipse/Aria experience coupled with External Beam and Stereotactic. 2018 graduates encouraged to apply. This facility provides competitive salaries, excellent benefits and a great working environment with state-of-the-art equipment & technology.
Medical Dosimetrist Needed In Massachusetts
This is a permanent position planning and ensuring safe and accurate treatment of Radiation Oncology patients. The routine treatment planning activities are usually carried out by medical dosimetrists. Irradiation modalities may include both external (IGRT, IMRT, hypo-fractionated and stereotactic treatments) and brachytherapy sources.
- Bachelor of Science degree
- CMD or eligible
- Solid Eclipse/Aria experience.
- 1 year of experience as a Medical Dosimetrist
- Has working knowledge of radiation safety principles and practices.
- High-level critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.
Mission Search has been successful at developing a long-term relationship with client facilities and providing outstanding career opportunities for healthcare professionals. We provide our customers with the candidate that best matches their needs. We search for top talent while considering company culture and their needs.
Senior Servicenow Solutions Architect
Evergreen Systems 22375 Broderick Drive Suite 115 Sterling, VA 20166 Phone: (571) 262-0979
Ios Applications Engineer
An iOS Applications Engineer to join our Bose Consumer Electronics Division to be involved in the development of mobile applications. At Bose, we pride ourselves in providing extraordinary customer experiences. We are looking for a strong iOS development expert who could apply their abilities to make a big difference in the Bose experience. The job would combine the best of a small startup team within a large respected company with the resources required to get the job done.
- Develop native iOS applications and iOS SDKs
- Integrate applications with connected products and with cloud services
- Scope, architect, and develop new products and solutions
- Architect and support existing products and solutions
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or a related technical field with a Masters’ degree a plus for more senior level role
- 3+ years of software experience in cross-platform mobile application design and development
- Effective communication skills at building relationships across organizations in verbal and written form, since you will be responsible for developing and documenting the mobile experience to technical teams and stakeholders
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design and data structures, as well as process-oriented problem-solving skills
- Strong team player and ability to work without much direction when needed
- Excellent Swift coding ability
- Intimate experience with several iOS SDKs such as UIKit, Core Animation, AVFoundation & Core Graphics
- Experience using non-Apple libraries, e.g. AlamoFire, Moya, RxSwift, Realm or other open source libraries
- Experience writing multi-threaded/asynchronous code; solid understanding of threading in iOS applications
- Good Understanding of Reactive/RX Patterns and data driven apps
- Experience with cross device display and performance optimization
- Code and process examples of past work required
- Ability to analyze performance of applications using Apple and third-party tools, and to act upon analysis to improve performance
- Solid understanding on good UI/UE practices on mobile platforms
- Experience with Agile development process
- Comfortable using GitHub source control
- Experience building and animating custom UI components
- Familiarity with cloud development environments, including API design and integration
- Experience using web services; understanding JSON, REST, and WebSockets
- Familiarity with Mobile App security and secure communication
- Experience with C/C++ development and integrating with Objective-C/Swift
- Understanding of unit testing
- Some experience with Bluetooth or BLE
Senior Business Development Manager
Apply directly to email@example.com
The Senior Business Development Manager position is a key sales role within our sales team for North America, responsible for executing regional sales and business development strategies.
Syrinx Consulting is a developer-founded, developer-run consulting company focused on the most efficient delivery of software engineering talent. Unlike outsourcing firms run by recruiters, Syrinx’s experienced developers are engaged in every step of the process, from the initial sales inquiry to the recommendation of technologies, rapid development, and delivering on time, on budget, solutions for our clients.
We take the time to understand a client’s business and technical needs upfront, and take pride in shipping well-crafted custom software solutions. As our technology agnostic business continues to experience a phase of rapid growth, we need to hire innovative and reliable talent and continue to build upon the practices and footprints we’ve established.
The candidate will play a hunter role, responsible for acquiring new clients. The candidate will target sales of our entire portfolio of IT Outsourcing services including Consulting, BPO, ADM, IS and Engineering Services for targeted firms.
The position’s primary responsibility is to achieve new sales results for our services in the sales regions identified above. The candidate will develop revenue-producing relationships with decision-making CxO level executives at targeted firms, as well as drive the sales cycle of all assigned sales opportunities from initial prospect communication through contract execution.
• Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets established by the Sales Head and execute business development, offering positioning and sales strategies as a member of the sales team for North America.
• Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
• Personally develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at targeted firms
• Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, multi-day client workshops, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing. The candidate is the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers.
• Work in close collaboration with our presales team & delivery teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers’ business and technology needs.
• Provide support to customers during initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.
• Support the team’s market research and competitive positioning analysis in partnership with regional presales, marketing and product development staff.
• Adhere to all Sales, Human Resource, and corporate ethical policies, standards and guidelines.
• Demonstrate strong personal communication and presentation skills to establish interest, credibility and trust.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Strong hunter profile with a proven track record of success in selling technology outsourcing services.
• Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
• At least 3 years of experience in selling IT services within the region, preferably working in a leading IT services & products firm.
• Strong local contact base and access to alumni, local associations, industry associations within the region.
• Experience with vendor selection processes including RFI and RFP issuance and response management;
• Understanding of customer decision making criteria as it pertains to consulting, enterprise solutions
• Ability to maintain strong sales management focus during sales cycles that are typically three to five months in duration.
• Demonstrated ability to manage often complex negotiations with senior-level business and technology executives.
• Thorough command of English, both written and spoken.
Senior QA Engineer Consultant With Hedge Fund Partner (Partially Remote)
Senior QA Engineer Consultant with Syrinx Hedge Fund Partner
Location: Mix between Needham, MA (Syrinx Office) and Remote
12 Month Contract (with likely extension)
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No Corp to Corp.
TARGETING EXPERIENCE IN INVESTMENT BANKING AND/OR ASSET MANAGEMENT DOMAINS
- Senior level hands-on testing experience with complex software systems in a financial services environment (prefer .NET environments)
- Experience in the investment industry or with a vendor of financial software a positive but not required.
- Some experience designing, writing or maintaining automated test solutions
- Some experience with SpecFlow, Cucumber or similar
- Working knowledge of Selenium, SoapUI. CodedUI, UFT or similar
- Experience in an automated and manual test environment
- Database testing experience using SQL queries in MS SQL Server
- Conduct requirements walkthrough within the testing team.
- Perform functionality testing manually as per the test case and evaluated the test results.
- Prepare test reports, Bugs Reports and testing status reports for the internal team and for the manager in charge of the project.
- Done defect management and reports using Excel and Urban Turtle.
Java Lead Engineer /Architect
We currently have the below urgent requirement with our direct client. If you are fine with the JD pls revert with updated resume and rate to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position : Java Lead Engineer / Architect
Work location: Newton, MA
Skill Description: Java / Spring / Hibernate / Messaging framework / Caching / web services /AWS / Cloud
· Strong foundation in the object-oriented programming paradigm
· Expertise in enterprise application development with Java
· Proficiency with
- Domain driven design
- Micro services architecture
- Spring & Hibernate
- RabbitMQ or other messaging frameworks
- TerraCotta or similar caching technologies
- Web services (REST & SOAP)
· Technical Maturity to lead complex distributed platform
· Good understanding and experience in building codes for Payment gateway will be an added advantage
Ø Having good people management skills with the blend of Architect level exposure to the Java technology
Ø Acting as a technology point of contact while front end the team with the customers
Ø Ready to play the role of technology lead, with the mix of 20% of team orientation and co-ordination, 40% of hands-on technology exposure and 30% of architect design capability
Ø Handle the engineering hurdles in the project and steer the team on driving possible technical solutions
Ø Responsible for developing enterprise-level solutions in a fast-paced agile environment using industry and company standards to support one or more key eBusiness processes
Ø Work in a cutting-edge collaborative space with a growing team of business and technology trend setters to drive end-to-end system implementations
Ø Balance tactical and strategic considerations accounting for people, process and technological requirements, as well as identifying platform opportunities and constraints to provide novel solutions to application needs, along with mentoring the development engineering team in object-oriented design and coding best practices.
Senior Hospital Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Project Manager Commercial Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
As an HVAC design engineer, you will be on the front lines of establishing a robust in-house design process, and strategically partnering with consultants and contractors to deliver the most efficient farms, at the lowest prices. If you are passionate about optimization and efficiency, and enjoy working in a fast-paced and energetic environment, then this is the role for you! What You'll Do Collaborate with cross-functional teams to specify, size, and source the most efficient HVAC systems for optimal plant growth Own building load calculations and mechanical equipment specification Create and issue mechanical drawing packages to contractors using Revit and AutoCAD design software Design air distribution layouts that optimize for efficiency and plant production Use cutting-edge technology and analysis tools to thrive in a rapid design cycle / agile environment What We're Looking For 2+ years designing HVAC Systems Deeply analytical and creative problem solver that can clearly articulate complex engineering principles Demonstrated ability to perform HVAC load calculations, equipment selection, and specification Thorough knowledge of commercial design process from conceptual level to construction level (100% CD) design A positive, collaboration-oriented individual EIT or PE in Mechanical Engineering preferred Experience with CFD and EnergyPlus, or other building energy modeling software
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!