Round Rock Job Description Sample
PRN Reward Staffing RN
Premium pay with complete flexibility!
Rates comparable to agency rates plus shift differentials and holiday pay!
Autonomy and control over your own schedule!
Choose your own facilities!
Some Have Jobs. We Have a Calling.
Baylor Scott & White Health is the largest not-for-profit health care system in the state of Texas. With total assets of $9 billion and serving a population larger than the state of Virginia, we have the vision and resources to provide our patients continued quality care while creating a model system for a dramatically changing health care environment. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, Baylor Scott & White Health stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations.
We're currently seeking PRN RNs to join our NEW Reward Staffing Resource Team. Specialties seeking include ED, OR, ICU, Med Surg and L&D.
Knowledge, Skills and
- BSN or ADN enrolled in a BSN program.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant, productive RN experience in specialty area.
- Must be able to float' across a minimum of three facilities in designated specialties in the BSW Central Texas Region (Temple, Round Rock, College Station, Waco, Brenham and Marble Falls).
- Must be able to work a minimum of 4 shifts per month, plus 1 major and 2 minor holidays.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required within 6 months of hire date per unit or specialty.
* Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) or enrollment in BSN program required
* RN license required
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
* 3+ years of experience required
Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) or enrollment in BSN program required
RN license required
Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
3+ years of experience required
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, ccu, hospice, infusion, intensive care unit, nurse rn, registed, registered nurse, tcu, transitional
We are seeking a Sales Representative to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
We advance on a percentage of issued business first year commissions on a weekly basis. Monthly earned commissions together, with vested renewals, creates the opportunity for our agents to earn a six-figure income.
Agents can be assured of quality support to their policyholders as USHEALTH Group's customer service provides quick and accurate responses to questions regarding policies and claims. As My USHG rolls out more functionality in their customer portal the customer's self service opportunities grow and enable them to receive quicker and real time responses through our web site.
We have an exciting bonus structure for all agents. Qualifying levels for bonuses are attainable and can be maintained by regular submission of business.
Through various avenues of communication, our sales force is kept abreast of new developments and encourage the free flow of ideas.
USHEALTH Advisors team recognizes and appreciates the vital role its sales representatives play in the success of the company. Every Sales Leader is a seasoned health care product professional and has spent years in the field as a top producing agent. They know how to succeed in the health product market and will provide you with the training and materials that will enable you to succeed as well.
Contact us for more information on how you can begin your career with USHEALTH Advisors.
Our commitment to personal attention has made USHEALTH Advisors a recognized world leader for business growth, innovation and customer care. Every day, more and more individuals, families and small business owners are turning to USHEALTH Advisors and USHEALTH Group to fulfill their insurance coverage needs.
As a company, we believe in supporting our local communities. We've won multiple awards for excellence in business and supporting the communities we work in.
- Gold Stevie Award in 11th Annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service- 2017
- USHEALTH Group Wins Gold in the 2016 One Planet Business and Professional Excellence Awards 2017
- Military Care Packages Overseas - 2017
- Partners with Homes for Warriors- 2017
Sales/Customer Service Representative
Full Time | Competitive Compensation | Mon-Fri (No Nights / No Weekends)
ASCENSION UNITED is an innovative private consulting firm that recently opened a new branch in Austin, TX! The firm is associated with 31 nationwide locations and offers a wide variety of services in marketing, sales, business administration, and management. The Texas team represents our reputable client, the world's "fastest growing wireless supplier" and "commercial mobile broadband provider."
We will be bringing 4 of the clients from our portfolio into the Texas market in 2017. New clients means more opportunities for our people. Ascension United is hiring entry level professionals looking for training in sales, marketing, and business management. In our experience those with an education or experience in customer service, administration, or business marketing are the most successful, but no specific professional background is needed to apply.!
Our work makes a difference -> we represent a large corporation in the telecommunications industry and consult small business owners face to face.
Our growth is unprecedented -> We believe if you work hard and treat people right, you should be rewarded for it. All Team Leads/Managers/Owners in our company once started entry-level!
What are the daily responsibilities?
- Face to face marketing to small business owners
- Sales presentations & Acquiring new business accounts
- Small business consultations on their cellular telecommunications needs
- Team leadership & development courses
- Campaign reporting, retention, and research
What are the benefits?
- FUN, FRIENDLY, EXCITING, SUPPORTIVE, CHALLENGING Environment!
- Monday-Friday... (No Nights/No Weekends/No Holidays)
- Incredibly competitive compensation
- Weekly Bonuses Offered
- Company sponsored travel
- Weekly team activities around Austin
- Rapid Advancement into management
- Becoming an owner after the management training program
- Reside in the Austin area
- Desire to work face-to-face with small to medium size business owners
- Previous customer service, sales, retail, marketing, hospitality experience
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- High social skills
- Degree preferred
- Ability to pass background check
For more insight into our culture and team environment, please visit our website. Our Human Resources team will review your resume within 48 hours and initiate contact to schedule an interview - Good luck!
Individuals with experience in the following areas are encouraged to apply:
Marketing, sales, customer service, retail, restaurant, leadership, management, business, consulting, advertising, etc.
Must be drug free
We are seeking a Street Cleaning to join our team! You will be responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
- Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition
- Perform heavy cleaning duties such as cleaning floors and shampooing rugs
- Perform routine maintenance tasks
- Organize custodial closets and spaces
- Maintain working condition of cleaning equipment
- Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Do you enjoy working independently and working flexible hours? If so, apply today for the opportunity to become part of our NAMily!
Weekdays—flexible hours once trained.
We help influence the way consumers across America shop.
News America Marketing’s Part-Time In-Store Reps (Merchandisers) install SmartSource in-store advertising in grocery carts, at shelf and on the floors of major retailers nationwide. Additionally we complete a variety of merchandising tasks such as placing Instant Redeemable Coupon stickers, POP/POS signage, display building, audits and surveys.
At News America Marketing, we understand that our people are our greatest asset. Our energetic, outgoing staff works in a supportive, team-oriented environment. United in our drive to achieve a common goal—to help make our clients succeed—we work hard every day. Our employees come from diverse backgrounds and geographies, but share a sense of humor, a positive attitude and a passion for the business.Non-Skill, Skill and Physical
· In-store Representatives must have a valid driver's license (for at least 2 years) and a reliable, insured and registered personal vehicle (For some city assignments, representatives may choose alternate transportation, such as a bus or subway)
-Must be at least 18 years old
· Windows based personal computer & printer
· Good working knowledge of Windows operating system & Internet Explorer
· Internet & E-mail access
· Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and stand for extended periods of time
· Certain projects may require repetitive bending, lifting and stretching
· Ability to install all SmartSource products including: carts, shelf, freezer and Floortalk*
· Attention to detail and quality of work (imperative)
· Initiative to identify and solve problems
· Ability to finish projects accurately, completely and on time
· Work well independently & as part of a team
· Adherence to dress code
*Note that Frequency and activities required to perform all job requirements are not listed
News America Marketing, a subsidiary of News Corp, [NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV] is the premier marketing partner of some of the world's most well-known brands. From our iconic Sunday coupon insert, SmartSource Magazine, to our innovative digital savings platforms like Checkout 51, News America Marketing's advertising and promotion programs are an integral part of America's shopping routine. We reach millions of consumers each day through our network of 1,950+ publications, 55,880+ retail stores, and mobile savings apps. Since 1988, we have delivered advertising and promotions that are proven to help brands succeed.
For more information, please visit newsamerica.com or smartsource.com
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Rep
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Rep
Coin West recently expanded to the Austin market. Upon this expansion we bring an energetic and authentic team ready to grow like the city itself!
Coin West, Inc. is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic candidates to join our team as an Entry Level Sales & Marketing Rep and to cross train in all aspects of:
- Training Systems
- Customer Relations
A day in the life of our Entry Level Sales & Marketing Rep position:
The team at Coin West is ever evolving. We are in a place to double in size by the start of next year! What does this mean? Initially, your job will be to join our sales, marketing, and development team. Once you've mastered sales, marketing, and customer acquisition you will begin to develop your skill-set as a leader and coach in our sales and marketing department. Your job will be to develop and train others in areas of: sales, marketing, and management. As you advance within the company you will continue learning new phases of business management, marketing, sales, communications, and customer acquisition / retention. We are looking to train someone from the entry level into a managing partner.
0-6 years of experience in the following is a plus but not a requirement:
- Sales and marketing
- Customer Service / Restaurant / Hospitality / Retail
- Sports / Team Environment
- Variety of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
- Trips to cool places like Punta Cana, LA, and Atlanta
- Daily team development activities (our energy may rival the Longhorns)
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Holidays off
- Investment in your growth and progression
Flexible Hours - Lyft Driver
Make up to $35/hr driving for Employer. What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Employer? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Employer Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Job Requisition ID: 9401
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt is looking for a best in class financial professional that is excited to use their skillsets to partner with the company’s goal of changing people’s lives by fostering passionate, curious learners in the classrooms and at home. The right candidate will have a positive and encouraging attitude, will be effective, reliable and have a desire to take on projects and grow as a leader, look for opportunities to be innovative and drive process improvements, possess strong modeling, analytical and communication skills, and is focused on making a difference each and every day. The role reports to the Area Business Manager in the Sales Operations organization and will be a critical component to supporting the sales team’s efforts by helping grow the business as well as creating insights and efficiencies.
The role with the Sales Operations Finance team will be responsible for assisting with the annual sales and expense forecasts, deal pricing reviews and approvals, incentive compensation, in depth- analytics, and other business issues requiring financial analysis to support the regional sales team and the business. The role will report to the Area Business Manager and will act as a financial, analytical, and operations support function for a sales region. The role will interact daily with the Account Executives and Sales Leadership for a region.
- Assist with the Sales Forecast and Budget Processes for the region.
- Gather and compile data for budget analysis as well as in-depth analytics to support strategies in growing the business.
- Prepare monthly business reporting, dashboards, and variance analysis identifying key trends and actionable insights to the teams.
- Assist the sales team with pipeline management and reviews.
- Be a key contact to the sales team for deal pricing, reviews, and approvals.
- Assist in the incentive compensation review process.
- Help develop and provide financial or operational training to the sales team as needed.
- Prepare Ad hoc analysis and be involved in sales and/or operational project initiatives.
Required Education, Experience and
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance.
- 2+ Years of experience in a similar role.
- Detailed working knowledge of MS Office with advanced skills in MS Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs, data analysis, etc.)
Preferred Education, Experience and
- MBA/ Masters a plus
- Prior Salesforce.com / Wave experience a plus
- Prior SAP experience a plus
- Prior Project Management skills desirable
Preferred Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knowledge of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Business partnering skills with a high degree of accuracy/reliability and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Resourceful attitude leveraging others expertise and collaborating with other functional areas to get things done.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to changing deadlines, and prioritize work appropriately.
- Flexibility to work as position demands.
- Proven ability to act with confidentiality, discretion and flexibility.
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English essential, comfort in working with multi-location teams.
- Analytical skills for the purpose of providing the best financial reporting solutions to own and manage small to medium sized projects.
- Might be in a stationary position for a considerable time (sitting and/or standing).
- The person in this position needs to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- Must be able to collaborate with colleagues via face to face, conference calls, and online meetings.
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (NASDAQ:HMHC) is a global learning company dedicated to changing people’s lives by fostering passionate, curious learners. As a leading provider of pre-K–12 education content, services, and cutting-edge technology solutions across a variety of media, HMH enables learning in a changing landscape. HMH is uniquely positioned to create engaging and effective educational content and experiences from early childhood to beyond the classroom. HMH serves more than 50 million students in over 150 countries worldwide, while its award-winning children's books, novels, non-fiction, and reference titles are enjoyed by readers throughout the world.
For more information, visit http://careers.hmhco.com
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers. We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including: * loyalty and referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR) * Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Pet Friendly Policy
Scale bypass technology * 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
Paid vacation grows with experience USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more. Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers! Ask us for details USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Per Diem Imcu Nurse (Rn)
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers Registered Nurses (RNs) job opportunities in leading healthcare facilities across the country. The specialties we staff include ICU, Critical Care, Med/Surg, Telemetry, ER, PACU, Labor & Delivery, and more! With regional and satellite recruitment offices nationwide, we work around the clock to provide the best support for our Per Diem Nurses. We offer flexible scheduling, meaning you get first preference on where and when to work, first call / last cancelled and one of the most competitive compensation packages in the market. If you are a registered nurse (RN) and are interested in learning more about our careers, please fill out the form below and one of our skilled recruiters will contact you shortly. Please note that certain requirements must be met in order to be eligible to work per diem with HealthTrust Workforce Solutions.
Graduate from an accredited nursing school
Minimum of one year acute care experience in a hospital setting
Current State Nursing License
All appropriate certifications for the position to which you are applying
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!