Roxbury Crossing Job Description Sample
CDL A Truck Driver
Quality Driven Tradition: Now with Higher Pay and the Same Best In Class Support
Company Drivers Earn Up to $70,000 annually
Opportunities available for Company Drivers, Owner Operators, and Lease Purchase
A TRUCK DRIVING CAREER WITH BAY & BAY KEEPS YOU MOVING
As long as people need to eat, you can bet we'll be on the road. We are a nationally-recognized refrigerated freight carrier, delivering quality with each load and each mile. Whether you are looking to drive OTR or join us as an Owner Operator, you can be sure you'll have the miles, the support and the equipment to have a steady trucking career with Bay & Bay. We're proud to be one of the Best Fleets to Drive For and we'd be proud to have you join our family.
COMPANY DRIVERSAt Bay & Bay, our commitment to our drivers is a family tradition. Over the years, we've helped drivers go from job to successful career with consistent miles, great earning potential and the stability of a leading team. So if you're a career-minded driving professional, you can bet you're Bay & Bay material. When you drive over the road (OTR) with us, you have the power to take your career wherever you want to go.
- Full Medical and Dental Benefits after 60 days
- $57,000 to $70,000 Avg. Annual income
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick time, and vacation
- 401(k) - Eligible the 1st quarter following 6 months of employment
- Fuel Management, Mileage, and Retention Bonuses of 2-4 CPM
- Late-model Kenworth and Freightliner trucks
- 2,500 - 3,000 Average Miles per Week
- Late-Model Freightliners
- No Slip Seating
OWNER OPERATORSClass A CDL professionals who want to enhance or start their truck driving business will find no better partner than Bay & Bay. We've sat in your seat, so we know what it takes to grow your bottom line and run a successful operation. Enjoy in-demand freight that will keep you moving and, with great percentage pay and increased mileage rates, the power to drive earnings higher in your hands.
- 70% percentage pay (for contractors within 76-mile radius of Dallas, TX; Joliet, IL; or Philadelphia, PA)
- Increased mileage rates up to $1.48 per mile
- Full FSC on loaded miles
- 100% reimbursement on authorized tolls
- Fuel discounts from $0.20 to $0.60/gallon or more
- Calculation and filing of quarterly fuel/road taxes
- Load locks, In-cab scanners and Qualcomm installation supplied at no cost
- FREE MPG training with simulator to minimize fuel costs and put more money in your pocket!
- Paid by PC Miler Practical Miles
- 100% Approved Tolls Paid
- HUGE Fuel Discounts
- Shop available at Yard
- 2,500-3,000 Average Miles per Week
- Mileage Pay + Fuel Surcharge
- In-Cab Scanning for Quicker Settlements
- $38/hr. detention pay (after 2hrs.)
- $100/day layover pay(after 24hrs.)
- $100 Canada & NYC pay
- $30 extra stop pay (after 1st stop)
- Reimbursed lumper fees
Ready to be your own boss? Our experienced staff will help you get there. We have previous Owner Operators who are ready to guide you through the process of leasing the best equipment with the most affordable payments. We are helping drivers get the maximum profits with less jumping through hoops so you can get on the road safely and quickly.
- No money down & no credit check, sign and drive
- Late model equipment with remainder of manufacturer warranty
- Monthly payments as low as $2,300 per month
- Maintenance account for repairs
- Discounts of fuel purchases
- Predictable Pay Program guarantees drivers receive a check based on the numbers of miles the truck runs during the week
Many of our drivers have stayed with us for the long term because we treat them like family. And average earnings between $55K and $70K don't hurt either. We know you work hard, so we make sure you're set up for personal and professional success with corporate-style benefits, newer model trucks and equipment, and top industry safety training.
We always keep an open door for our drivers, making sure they have the education and support to remain confident on the road. And our rider policy and family-centered culture ensure you're always in good company.
Check out the openings we have available and apply today!
Travel Intensive Care Nurse - ICU Nurse - Travel (Icu RN) - Roxbury Crossing
Job Category Registered Nurse Profession ICU Specialty Shift 12 D/N Duration 13 Weeks Start Date ASAP Pay Rate $30.00 - $32.00 Job Description & Requirements Travel Intensive Care Nurse
Travel (ICU RN) As a valued member of this elite Intensive Care Unit, you will care for patients with a full spectrum of conditions, even complex cases. The right candidate for this role will be experienced, innovative, and compassionate. This environment is caring and patient-centric, providing an excellent opportunity to work on complex cases utilizing state of the art equipment with a dedicated team. Required Qualifications MA licenseACLS, BLS Preferred Qualifications Call for details. About the Facility Call for details. Facility Location With its cobblestone streets, elegant brownstones, acres of public greens and gardens and historical attractions, Boston combines the charm of yesteryear with the buzz of a highly sophisticated, modern city. Enjoy the rewarding travel assignments that this New England city has to offer, while indulging in Boston's old-world ambiance. Job Benefits At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
Competitive pay rates
Free, quality, private housing
Medical, Dental, Vision * 401(k) and Flex Spending
Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
Free Continuing Education
Refer a friend and earn extra cash! About the Company Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
HallKeen Management is seeking a qualified, responsible, motivated and reliable full-time Janitor. Individual must have experience and skills in building maintenance and cleaning, and must be able to work independently. Duties include but are not limited to daily upkeep and cleaning of building common areas and grounds, trash removal, painting apartments for occupancy, general maintenance repairs, and snow removal. On-call responsibilities for snow removal. Individual must possess excellent interpersonal skills in order to interact well with residents.
Huntington Avenue Apartments & Frawley Delle Apartments Boston, MA 02115
If you are interested in applying or know someone to refer for the position please fax or e-mail resume to Vanessa Viele at 617-267-9762 or Vviele@hallkeen.com.
Our mission is to create partnerships and provide leadership that result in successful business ventures, thriving residential communities, prosperous commercial properties, and enriching work environments. We strive to create long-term sustainable value for our investors through strategic asset growth, increased profitability and the capture of value added opportunities.
Our stakeholders include our employees, owners, business partners, residents, vendors and suppliers, as well as, the property owners, government agencies, regulators, and lenders. Individually and collectively, the interests, goals, and objectives of all stakeholders are important to the success of our company.
We conduct our business with integrity, vision, and compassion.
We listen to the goals of our stakeholders and align our resources to exceed these goals.
We create an environment that empowers employees, rewards innovation, solves problems, and gives precedence to residents.
We are committed to developing employees and creating teams to exceed industry standards.
We are selective and purposeful when evaluating new business opportunities.
Back Bay Veterinary Clinic is looking for the right veterinarian to join our extraordinary team. Located in one of Boston's most charming and vibrant neighborhoods, our privately owned clinic has become a mainstay for pets and their families living the greater Boston area. Our focus is personalized, exceptional care for the patient and their family, a fun and collaborative work environment for the team and a constant goal of doing what's right by every creature that walks through our doors. The practice is equipped with full in-house lab that includes a Sedivue Urine Analyzer, and Coagulation testing, digital dental and full body radiographs, dental station, ultrasound and laser therapy. We are Fear Free Certified and technologically saavy to keep things moving in the right direction and we're never afraid to call Grub Hub to deliver the best food on any given day, as we all know sometimes things get busy in the office!
Our patients are dogs, cats, rabbits, pocket pets and reptiles, and while we provide full medical, dental and surgical care, we're blessed to have many great specialists and referral hospitals close by for those who are better served outside our walls.
We'd ideally hope to bring on an experienced practitioner looking to feel good about what they do every day. At the heart of any good relationship is communication, so people skills are a must. If you're new to the field, but motivated, we're delighted to meet you as well.
So, if there's a love animals, a love of people, a strong work ethic and a desire to be part of a fun, dedicated and motivated group of can doers, please reach out. Just like our care, we'll build a package personalized to what's important to you, so reach out if you're interested in finding out more!
Warning.....Emack and Bolio's is right next door, so there's never a reason not to eat ice cream!!
We are seeking a Cook to join our dedicated kitchen staff! You will assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in our professional kitchen.
- Prepare all served food
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours
- Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and appliances
- Previous experience or no experience in cooking, culinary arts, or other related fields
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams
Retail & Event Marketing - Entry Level W/ Growth Opportunity
We are a leading Event / Promotions and Retail Marketing firm in the Boston area. We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele.
Purpose of Position
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients' brand names by developing and supporting field marketing programs in retail environments . You will work closely with other Event Marketing Specialists and corporate marketing / sales organizations to support promotional activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute brand awareness programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES AND PRIMARY DUTIES:
- Development of marketing campaigns and strategies
- Customer service and client acquisition
- Implementation of product launches
- Rigorous leadership training
- In-store promotional advertising
BACKGROUND / PREFERRED SKILLS
- 0-4 years of experience in a Marketing, Sales, Or Promotional Events
- Positions with Experience in Retail, Restaurant, or dealing with the Public on a regular basis
- Exceptional Organization and Communication Skills
- Desire To GROW Into a Management Position
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a graphic design or telemarketing or creative position.
This position is ENTRY LEVEL with the ability to ADVANCE towards a management role.
MUST BE ABLE TO START WITHIN 2 WEEKS AND LIVE LOCALLY
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, sales representative, internships, part time, manager, clerical, management, purchasing, administrative, receptionist, maintenance, warehouse, part time, restaurant, office, assistant, hotel, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, graphic, office manager, communications, sales manager, admin, executive assistant, pharmaceutical, food, production, project management, editor, hospitality, professional, bartender, call center, inventory, photography, bilingual, sports, cashier, clerk, distribution, sales management, shipping, waiter, waitress. Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, law enforcement, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer service Keywords: - entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, office, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, buyer, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, , trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, new graduate, executive assistant, sales management, coordinator, sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer service
Restaurant General Manager
General Manager needed for a beloved, local quick-casual restaurant concept that is looking to add to their family as they open new locations in the coming months!
Serving locally roasted coffee, fresh-made bakery items, quality homemade ice cream, and delicious breakfast food, the company offers great opportunity and stability for your career! This isn't your stuffy corporate concept either- we want creative people who are flexible, entrepreneurial, and excited to contribute ideas and suggestions to the menu!
If you are a personable people manager with a passion for creating a fun work environment and providing excellent customer service, we want to speak with you! You will be generously compensated for all of your hard work with salary ranges up to $65,000 and bonus potential up to an extra $15,000 per year! You can expect excellent benefits as well, including a 401k program!
General Manager Responsibilities include:
- Build a great team, leading a team of managers plus hourly staff; interview, train, schedule, motivate and mentor your team for success
- Manage your team’s performance to ensure your store runs to company standards at all times and follow all company and legal procedures
- Provide prompt and attentive customer service, with a friendly and energetic attitude that will keep people coming back
- Consistently deliver excellent product, including scooping ice cream, making coffee and espresso drinks, preparing breakfast items and filling catering or bakery orders
- Maintain daily and weekly paperwork, and prepare for your monthly business review; manage waste, labor costs, turnover and all other KPIs to meet/exceed goals
- Keep your store clean at all times through use of daily cleaning, cleaning rotas, and monthly deep cleans; ensure all members of your team follow Health and Safety standards
- Must be a hands-on manager with a commitment to leading by example, assisting customers and filling orders alongside your team!
- Must be personable, friendly and passionate about excellent customer service
- Passion for promoting teamwork, open communication and receiving/providing feedback
- Motivated to drive sales and grow the brand
- Must have 2 years of salaried management experience
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job- scooping ice cream can get tiring and dirty! You shouldn't be afraid to roll up your sleeves, literally
- We offer a direct line to the hiring manager. Avoid throwing your resume "into the aether" and ensure it is seen by a decision maker.
- We provide complementary coaching and feedback on your resume.
- We can provide insider information on the interview process, topics of discussion to expect during your interview, and what the company is looking for in its managers.
- We have access to the openings that are not publicly posted on job boards or company websites.
- You gain access to our entire database of hundreds of openings spread across the United States.
Career Strategies Inc. is seeking a Talent Coordinator to become part of our internal Property Management Recruiting Team! You will assist in the administration, phone coordination and recruiting within our Back Bay based office located on St. James Ave.
- Monday - Friday (no weekends)
- Flexible Hours
- Facilitate incoming phone traffic
- Attract and educate new candidates for open positions
- Assist with candidate communication and scheduling phone interviews
- Investigate and resolve candidate questions
- Ensure all documentation and references are processed in a timely fashion
- Bachelor's degree required
- Previous experience in recruiting required
- Ability to build rapport with candidates
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft excel and outook required
Are you a driven manager with a passion for food? Can you lead a strong team, deliver great food, and ensure our customers have a great experience?
Do you want to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing, entrepreneurial minded business? If this is you, we want you to join our team.
CAVA is a rapidly expanding fast casual restaurant and CPG brand focusing on fresh, Mediterranean inspired, better-for-you cuisine. Born from our full service restaurants, our chef-driven fast casual format can be found in six states with further expansion ahead.
Managers will oversee all restaurant operations and team members. Managers provide leadership and motivation to ensure that all team members are guest-focused and team-focused. Managers set high standards and establish a positive work atmosphere for their team to create successful day-to-day operations.
- Working closely with supervisors and team members to ensure the best possible customer service is provided to our guests
- Delivering genuine customer experiences
- Recruiting, hiring, training, and conducting performance evaluation of crew members and supervisors
- Ensuring company training programs are being used properly by team members and supervisors
- Providing performance feedback and recognition to all supervisors and team members on a consistent basis
- Executing and understanding all administration duties including P&L, budgets, and cost controls with regard to food, beverage and labor goals
The ideal candidate:
- Has restaurant General Management experience of at least a year
- Is confident with basic troubleshooting
- Can survive and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Communicates clearly and effectively to customers and employees in English
- A competitive base salary
- Benefits package including health, dental, vision and pet insurance
- 401k enrollment with company match after 1 year
- Free CAVA food
- Paid Time Off
- The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing brand while laying the foundation to build your team from the ground up.
We are committed to training and supporting each team member to help you reach your goals and to have you grow with us.
Having fun is a must!
CAVA – joining “A culture, not a concept™”
We started in a chef’s kitchen, and our culinary roots continue to drive us forward as we empower all eaters to create the meals they’ve been craving.
We’re serving customers in 40 fast-casual restaurant locations (and counting!) and you can find CAVA dips + spreads at specialty markets nearby. But we have a thrilling opportunity ahead of us: fueling full lives across the country as we grow.
We’re looking for the go-getters, the savorers, the creators, the celebrators, and the explorers to help us do it. From mindful sourcing to craveable recipes, revolutionary tech to authentic customer exchanges, we’re building a team that’s passionate about creating meaningful experiences and sharing good food. Think you’re the one for the job? Then join us.
Customer Service Representative - Newbury St
The ideal Customer Service Representative is a quick learner, has an outgoing professional demeanor, good attention to detail and has an interest in fashion. This is an excellent opportunity to begin your career with our incredible team.
We provide a variety of exceptional garment-based services including dry cleaning, shirt laundry, couture Style care, wedding care and tailoring. Customer Service Representatives welcome our clients, receive and process their garments, and complete transactions with exceptional customer service. The right candidate has experience with face to face customer interaction, cash handling, attention to detail and is a good communicator. Part-time positions typically work 20 to 30 hours per week during afternoons/evenings and weekends.
- Compensation of $12 per hour
- Health, Dental, Life, Long Term/Short Term Disability Insurance and EAP
- 401k, Paid time off, Paid Holidays
- Employee Recognition and Incentive Programs
- Training and potential for growth into new positions
- Employee discount
Please apply online or at any of our locations including:
- 316 Newbury St, Boston (part-time position available)
- 281 Harvard St, Brookline (part-time)
Customer Service Representatives Include:
- Prior customer service experience
- Good communication skills and enjoy working with clients
- Basic computer skills
- Quick problem-solving ability
- Cash handling experience is a plus
- Flexible schedule including availability on weekends
- Interest in fashion is a plus
Dependable Cleaners (www.DependableCleaners.com), a family owned and operated business since 1944, has served the Boston metro area for 70 years. We have 16 locations in the South Shore, Boston, Brookline and Watertown and we pride ourselves in giving our customers the highest quality in clothing care. We are an award winning dry cleaner, including Best of Boston, Mayor of Boston's Greenovate Award, Best of South Shore Living and over 80 Readers Choice Awards. Dependable Cleaners exercises both green business practices and active community outreach programs.
Follow us on Twitter: www.Twitter.com/Dependableclean
Follow us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/DependableCleaners
Check us out on YouTube: www.Youtube.com/DependableClean
Everyone at this location is so friendly and accommodating. They provide the best service and routinely go above and beyond for me. Best dry cleaners Ive had by far! - Elliot R. customer review
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!