Roxbury Crossing Job Description Sample
- Effective analytical skills through strategies development and implementation
- Ability to use independent initiative, good judgement, and decision-making skills when setting priorities
- Broad knowledge of fiscal law and appropriations types
- Working knowledge of business systems such as GFEBS, ATAAPS, DTS sufficient to conduct analysis of budget execution activities
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Secret clearance
- BS degree OR 8 years of relevant experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.
Psych Registered Nurse (Rn) -Full Time -2Nd/3Rd Shift
Assistant Director, Planned Giving
PT Recreation Therapy Program Support Specialist
Social Media Platform UI Designer, Drupal Delivery Team In Boston MA, USA
- Help create and enforce a style guide
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes
- Collaborate with a team of designers in an open source community
- Proven work experience as a UI Designer or similar role
- Communication skills to clearly articulate your concepts and evangelize on their behalf
- Understand and consider technical constraints in collaboration with our software engineers
- An online portfolio or links to work examples
- Proficiency with Figma
- Experience working in an open source project
- Familiarity with Drupal
- Deep Content management Experience writing HTML and CSS
Boston, MA (2-3 days per week remote is fine!)
Our front-end technology
- Responsive client applications built on ReactJS, Redux, and TypeScript
- Design, implement, deliver, and maintain applications and features for our members, customer support, and administrators
- Work closely with product designers, product managers and quality engineers to turn requirements and design documents into elegant code and delightful user experience
- Use modern tooling for iterative and rapid development, integrated testing, and high performance
- Mentor junior engineers, contribute to architecture decisions, conduct insightful code reviews
- Ability to balance aggressive delivery schedules with maintainable quality code
- Require minimal supervision and can help a team drive a project to completion
- Own changes to be made from definition to support in production
- Experience with various software lifecycle tools such as Git and JIRA
- Have experience with TDD or TAD (Test Accompanied Development), developer-written automated testing and all things that lead to confidence in our code in a Continuous Delivery infrastructure.
- Ability (and willingness) to work full stack but have strength in Java-based APIs and services
- Some HTML and CSS
- Functional, unit, integration and performance testing
- Shipped robust, high-performance, high-scalability applications to production
- Experience with a 24/7 production environment
Cloud/Devops Solutions Architect - Northeast
Taos is immediately hiring a Cloud/DevOps Solutions Architect to join our Professional Services Team in the NYC/Boston Area! This role will require some commuting to multiple clients throughout the Northeast.
Who you are:
You are a seasoned and passionate Solutions Architect with in-depth skills with Public Cloud and DevOps technologies. Your breadth of knowledge and depth of experience allow you to act as a leader and SME while developing innovative solutions. You are comfortable with providing guidance, strategy, and advising on best practices for a variety of clients and technical environments. Your solid communication skills mean that you can easily present to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including c-level executives. You are eager to join an exciting, rapidly growing team at a company where you can immediately start to make a great impact.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with client stakeholders to drive strategy, facilitate collaboration, and deliver strategic planning artifacts to feed the strategic planning process
- Working with customer and commercial partners to align strategy to marketplace strategy
- Leading and contributing to strategic planning forums and customer strategic planning initiatives
- Leading architecture team to develop and deliver strategic, value-driven solution architectures
- Delivering solution architectures to execution teams, communicating their value and ensuring implementation viability and success
- Chairing and contributing to Architecture board to ensure solutions are built in line with architecture and architectures are aligned to business and mission outcomes
- Building and maintaining technology roadmaps ensuring due diligence and a realistic implementation path
- Driving experiments to evaluate new technologies and methodologies to accelerate project delivery
- Delivering timely, effective, easily understandable, concise technical studies and market research
- Developing solutions for AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure
- Working closely with client engineering teams to implement solutions to cloud and data services requirements
- Assisting in triage of other projects/programs and making technical recommendations to senior-level leadership
- Utilizing highly developed communication skills to achieve stated business outcomes
- Effectively executing on strategic communications on current and future technology initiatives
- Communicating strategy and technology with senior stakeholders, leadership, and executives
- Ensuring regular, effective communication happens with team members and cross-functional resources
- Serving as leader and subject matter expert in cloud and DevOps technology
- Providing training and customer technical workshops to drive technology adoption, active customer engagement, and participation
- Building collaborative forums to seek forward-thinking solutions that anticipate and drive positive change
What you’ll bring with you:
- 15 years of applicable technical experience
- At least 5 years of Cloud and/or DevOps solutions architecture experience
- Subject matter expertise in DevOps tools and methodologies
- In-depth knowledge and experience with all 3 major public cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure)
- Architect-level cloud certifications (preferred)
- Excellent leadership and advisory skills
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, ability to present to and comfortably speak with executives
Who is Taos?
Taos is a comprehensive technology services company that simplifies today’s complex digital landscape by providing both strategic and technical guidance while implementing transformative solutions. As part of the nation's technology landscape since 1989, we offer opportunities that will allow you to achieve your career goals and objectives.
We're changing the face of some of the most innovative companies with our diverse solution offerings, exceptional talent, and thought leadership. Our clients look to us first for advice, insight, and support, driving us to relentlessly focus on customer success.
Let’s talk about us:
Some IT professionals watch their careers shoot straight up. Others spend years at one company after another struggling to get noticed and stay on top of developing technologies. If you are looking for a place that puts employees first while staying on the cutting-edge of technology, come to Taos. We’ll immerse you in multiple environments, give you access to the collaboration of a strong technical community, and expose you to innovation as it happens in real-time. With unparalleled adaptability, you have the opportunity to leverage Taos as an employer to be successful.
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Us and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this position, please email your resume (Word or PDF format) and contact information to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to http://www.taos.com/join-our-team/ and review the E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information.
Senior Devops/Site Reliability Engineer
- Hands-on design, analysis and troubleshooting of highly-distributed large-scale production systems;
- Ownership of reliability, uptime, capacity, and performance analysis thereof
- Ensuring the repeatability, traceability, and transparency of our infrastructure automation
- Identifying highest-impact opportunities to optimize existing systems
- System design consulting for teams seeking to leverage or improve their production infrastructure
- Anticipate, build and plan capacity for upcoming product/feature launches
- Mastery of AWS services (IAM, EC2, S3, EBS/EFS, ELB/ALB, AutoScaling, RDS and replication techniques, VPC, Subnets, Elastic IP, Route53, CloudWatch, CloudFront, Lambda, CloudFormation, ECS, SNS, ElastiCache);
- Expertise in container/container-fleet-orchestration technologies (like Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS);
- Expertise in designing and manage escalation response plans from monitoring, react, respond, remediate and retrospect in culturally aligned (proactive, customer focused, collaborative, data-driven and AUTOMATED) ways;
- Mastery of infrastructure build and configuration automation technologies (like Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, CodeDeploy, Chef);
- Strong network engineering skills;
- Cloud and container native Linux administration/build/management skills (AWS AMIs, Packer, etc.);
- Significant experience troubleshooting concurrent and distributed system interactions;
- Expertise with continuous-deployment software development lifecycles in the Cloud (CI/CD);
- Cloud database operations and deployment experience (RDS MySQL/Postgres/Aurora), caching operations & deployments (Memcache, Redis);
- Expertise with Lean/Agile deployment processes (ZDT: Blue/Green, Canary, DNS strategies);
- Familiarity with site and infrastructure monitoring systems (CloudWatch, Datadog, New Relic, Sumologic, Thousand Eyes);
- Strong problem solving, root cause analysis and systems engineering skills;
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- Expertise with SDLC branching, SCM, and code deployment systems (Git/Gitflow, Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.);
- BS Degree in Computer Science (or related technical field and/or equivalent industry experience).
Apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is seeking a Data Architect to join the Data Team. The team is responsible for leading efforts to ingest, structure, and model our data to support critical decision making. Our enterprise data warehouse is based on AWS Redshift, supporting Looker analytical dashboards, and is backed by an AWS data lake. In addition to analytics, the data warehouse also supports an active and growing data science practice.
The ideal candidate will have experience building and supporting data platforms that help end users make sound business decisions. This includes data pipeline creation, data quality management, system reliability, job orchestration and recovery aka “Data Ops”. In additional to technical competency, they should be truly motived to empower end users and help client meet its goals.
What will you do:
- Partner with business leadership to identify problems, and opportunities for technology innovation.
- Help establish a clear, consistent technology vision through collaboration, influence, and enablement.
- Research, recommend, design and develop our Big Data Architecture.
- Ensures system, technical and product architectures are aligned with business objectives.
- Anticipates and manages technology evolution and relates it to business solutions. Sets direction based on alignment to business and overall technology standards.
- Stay informed on initiatives across the industry and the enterprise to help product owners and IT leadership effectively prioritize.
- Communicate effectively and convey complex ideas to a diverse set of audiences.
- Craft guidance that helps delivery teams identify quality risk factors around security and compliance.
- Identify and assess the organizational impact of enterprise Big Data Architecture and standards, including change in skills, processes and structures.
- Accelerate delivery by forming a network of positive relationships with vendors, and other influencers within the enterprise and beyond.
- Promote the company's technology brand through creative thinking, and constantly raising the bar of what's possible.
- Coach and mentor team members to become stronger data engineers.
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years demonstrating a high degree of proficiency in designing and engineering complex, high-quality data technical architectures and detailed designs.
- You have 5+ years in a Data Architecture role architecting data warehouses and/or data lakes with big data technologies such as Hadoop, MapReduce, RedShift, Spark and ETLs.
- You have depth and hands-on experience building Architecture best practices, deliverables and frameworks.
- You have a track record of designing highly scalable data systems.
- You are able to show a history of incrementally transitioning legacy data systems support modern, evolutionary architectures.
- You have utilized one or more cloud-based platforms such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud for data systems.
- You understand the consequences of concurrent systems, and how to mitigate potential issues.
- You have proven expertise in a variety of database technologies, from Oracle to NoSQL systems and can explain their varied use cases.
- You have developed strategies for data movement, enterprise data warehouses, data lakes and the operational reporting.
- You have deep knowledge of how to secure complex data systems and infrastructure against different attack vectors.
- You have experience in decision making for build vs buy scenarios, and how to break down the pros and cons for both.
- You've designed systems spanning a variety of modern architectural paradigms.
- Understands business value, context and priorities of the team's work
- Collaborates in scoping, solution design and evaluation
- Adheres to team priorities
- Assists other team members in developing, testing and deploying software changes
- Engages problems directly and creatively
- Respectfully and constructively engages team members, stakeholders, and the company community
- Drives for results with focus and energy
Social Media Coordinator
We are looking for a talented Social Media Coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts. If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with clients through online channels, we would like to meet you. As a Social media coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz about our brand and special events
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- BS degree in Marketing, New media or relevant field a PLUS
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!