Roxbury Crossing Job Description Sample
On Call Physician
HRI Hospital is a 62-bed licensed private psychiatric facility situated in Brookline, MA.
There are four inpatient units designed to treat adults with general psychiatric disorders, dual diagnosis and women's issues. The hospital also has three separate and distinct partial hospitalization programs located on the hospital grounds.
There is a great opportunity to earn additional income as an On Call Physician who would be available only if there is a restraint or telemedicine is not available.
The individual would need to physically arrive at our Brookline Mass location within an hour of a restraint. Once the issue is resolved the physician would return home.
Located in Brookline HRI Hospital is conveniently located to central and suburban areas of Boston. HRI Hospital is owned and operated by Universal Health Services (UHS), one of the nation's leading hospital management companies. Visit our websites at www.uhsinc.com
Director, Medicinal Chemistry
A stellar opportunity to join the core team of a nifty startup: join DeepCure and have a massive impact on redefining drug-discovery. As DeepCure’s Director of Medicinal Chemistry you will be at the heart of designing our transformative AI platform, work on the biggest challenges in the pharma industry, apply cutting-edge technologies, and help us shape the company’s scientific vision ensuring we are constantly pushing the bar for what is possible.
DeepCure, founded by a team of researchers from the MIT Media Lab, develops disruptive Artificial Intelligence to revolutionize pharmaceutical development. We reimagine drug development as if it was designed today, with access to the latest breakthroughs in Deep Learning, Cloud Computing, and our proprietary database of one trillion chemistries, and without the existing biases. Our goal is to redefine the way we discover new drugs by improving the breadth and accuracy of pre-clinical drug development and saving pre-clinical time and cost. More importantly, we save lives by enabling discovery of highly effective drugs which do not exist in any current drug library and are extremely unlikely to be discovered by any existing drug discovery pipeline.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Conceptualize, design, and lead DeepCure’s Medicinal Chemistry approach.
- Lead DeepCure’s internal drug development efforts.
- Design DeepCure's strategy and pioneer future development.
- Collaborate closely with DeepCure’s AI team to maximize the impact of our transformative AI platform on active programs.
- Design and optimize novel drug candidates for a variety of targets.
- Lead DeepCure's collaboration with CROs.
A PERFECT CANDIDATE HAS:
- Deep passion for the intersection of Artificial Intelligence and the future of drug development, as well as a desire to play a pivotal role in a nascent startup.
- Ph.D. in Medicinal Chemistry or related discipline with at least 7 years industrial experience.
- A mission-driven attitude and natural problem-solving ability.
- An innovative and entrepreneurial mindset with sound scientific judgment.
- Ability to work at a fast pace and readily adopt new technologies and ways of thinking.
- Demonstrated experience across the drug discovery lifecycle, and a deep understanding of all aspects of modern drug discovery including medicinal chemistry, DMPK principles, and multi-parameter optimization.
- Applied experience and/or theoretical understanding of machine learning techniques is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience functioning within strong multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate in an open, clear, timely and consistent manner.
- Well-funded startup with exceptional ambitions, competitive salary, and generous stock options.
- Have a huge impact in a small entrepreneurial team.
- Access to comprehensive medical insurance for employees and their dependents.
- Work in a cool and vibrant space at the heart of Back Bay.
Education Coordinator, Toddler
Bright Horizons at Biogen is looking for an Education Coordinator to oversee their Toddler Team. Apply now to grow your career as an education coordinator II. Share your passion for educating young children as you support teachers in their planning of curriculum that encourages children to independently explore, discover, and actively learn. At Bright Horizons, education coordinators II are considered the curriculum experts for their centers and age groups, inspiring the teaching teams in the development of an innovative emergent curriculum that fully utilizes our World at Your Fingertips resources while teaching in the classroom.As an education coordinator II at Bright Horizons, you will:
Guide staff in the implementation of a developmentally appropriate curriculum
Collaborate with a talented team of early childhood professionals like yourself
Partner with parents to support and share the educational needs of their child
Balance your time between teaching your own classroom and supporting staff
Nurture your career aspirations and personal growth through ongoing training and support
Impact the lives of children and families each and every day
At Bright Horizons, we support our employees in their lives both at home and at work. We ensure a work environment in which each employee's chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.
At Bright Horizons, we're committed to helping our people grow. Through EEDAP- our Early Education Degree Achievement Plan- center employees can get their associate or bachelor's degree in early childhood education FOR FREE! Contact us for details.
CDA or 9 credit hours/120 clock hours/12 CEUs required
Associate's degree or higher preferred
Two to four years of professional early childhood education teaching experience required
Expertise in child development and developmentally appropriate curriculum
Ability to lead staff in implementation of developmentally appropriate curriculum
Excellent customer service skills and the ability to create partnerships with families and staff
Experience and skill in communication, leadership, organization and supervision
Experience with the NAEYC Accreditation process strongly preferred
Must meet state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866.
Outside Sales Remote
- * Extremely generous upfront Commissions average $400 to $1200 per account
- * Management and other opportunities are encouraged and available.
- * Residuals LIFETIME FROM DAY ONE with no quotas paid out at 50%
- * First year expected income is between $85,000 & $100000
- * Comprehensive training and sales support.
- * Reliable transportation with a Valid Driver's License
- * Basic Computer skills and access to a Computer, laptop, or tablet.
- * Strong Sales experience is a must, with a proven record of closing Sales
- * A strong focus on exceeding Customer Expectations
- * Strong written and verbal communication skills
- * Self-motivated and results driven
- * Time management skills with the ability to work independently
This is a 1099 Straight commission position. Compensation includes upfront commissions, Monthly bonuses, and 50% lifetime residuals.
If you meet the requirements above and want to join one of the highest rated companies in the industry, Apply today for immediate consideration.
Sr. Change Management Consultant
OwlPoint is devoted to helping organizations develop the knowledge and skills needed to successfully lead and complete projects in today’s business environments and improve their project delivery capabilities. As a member of the OwlPoint team you join like minded professionals that share in the same desire to achieve quality service management that organizations rely on well into the future.
- A decade (at minimum) driving IT Change Management, preferably in a highly regulated industry.
- Prior experience managing the Change Advisory Board (CAB).
- Experience in leading IT Change Management activities, including application-level changes.
- Deliver a risk-based approach to IT solutions implementation, ensuring testing and documentation requirements are commensurate with risk.
- Supports training efforts for IT Change Management.
- Leads continuous improvement of IT processes from process evaluation through implementation, resulting in measurable increases in quality and efficiency.
- Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing policies, standards and procedures require change.
- Maintains IT Solution Inventory and Document Management repositories.
- Assists with IT Project & Portfolio management activities.
- Skilled in system implementation.
- Project Management experience preferred.
- ITIL Knowledge / Foundations certification a plus.
We are looking for a talented product designer to join our growing design team.
In this role, you will focus on creating prototypes, wireframes and high fidelity mockups for new features and products spanning our web and mobile apps. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative thinker who is able to collaborate with fellow product designers, product managers, engineers, and end-users to craft exceptional user experiences from start to finish.
Sound like a fit? Please send us your portfolio! It should show strong wireframing and interaction design experience and should demonstrate system-level thinking, attention to detail, and ability to turn complex workflows into delightful experiences.
What you’ll do:
- Prototype user experiences and run usability tests to turn concepts into intuitive and elegant interfaces that will help our customers grow their subscription business with ease
- Create sketches, detailed wireframes, user flows, and high fidelity mockups and communicate them clearly to relevant teams
- Maintain existing design systems and usability guidelines that deliver a consistent and on-brand experience across all of our digital products
- Capture all states, edge-cases and “unhappy paths” for all projects—both big and small
- Work with product managers and product designers to conduct user interviews, customer feedback sessions and other usability studies to generate customer insights for new and existing product features and offerings
- Quickly iterate and develop alternative designs based on feedback from peers or learnings found in user testing, within support channels, and beyond
- Work with product managers to set up experiments and feedback loops to know whether we delivered the results that we planned for
- Help us grow an incredible design culture
What you’ll need:
- Demonstrated experience in crafting solid user interfaces and experiences with the ability to demonstrate clear logic behind your ideas and creative process
- Proficiency in developing information architecture, interaction models, customer flows, and visual design for web and mobile products
- Proficiency in the formal aspects of design including typography, color, and layout
- The ability to take feedback and translate it into your work through genuine humility and a collaborative attitude
- A creative and scrappy spirit with rigorous attention to detail
- 2+ years of design experience working as part of a design team
- Experience with data visualization is a plus
At ProfitWell, you’ll learn more than you ever thought imaginable amongst a team that’s incredibly focused on their mission to help SaaS companies grow through pricing, analytics, and retention tools.
- Time when you need it - flexible hours and vacation
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
- All the gear to help you be successful
- Dog-friendly office
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events put together to bond and blow off steam
- Opportunity to work with top software brands
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Equity in a thriving company with no outside ownership. We’re 100% team member owned.
- Premier medical benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Incredible career development in an exciting environment
Corporate Counsel - Innovative Gene Therapies
Reporting to: General Counsel & Company Secretary
The Corporate Counsel will be primarily responsible for providing advice and support in relation to Orchard’s obligations and responsibilities under applicable US securities laws. Accordingly, the role will require extensive and current knowledge and understanding of US securities laws. The role has the scope to extend beyond securities related advice and the successful candidate will also provide corporate secretarial support in terms of managing part of Orchard corporate subsidiary requirements as well as providing general commercial support to the US operations. The role will suit an individual who is either working in-house at present or who has the desire to work in-house and develop their skills beyond the provision of securities related work. The appointment will be the first US-based legal appointment and will suit an individual willing to grow and develop with the business in a collegiate “start-up” environment.
- Assist with Orchard’s Exchange Act related reporting and compliance efforts, including responsibility for applicable periodic financial filings, material event filings, proxy statements and other applicable filings.
- Manage Orchard’s corporate subsidiaries outside of the EMEA region.
- Assist with corporate governance and SOX compliance matters.
- Provide advice and counsel to ensure compliance with SEC regulations and exchange requirements.
- Assist with Board and Board Committee matters related to functional area, including preparation of Board materials
- Counsel senior managers on complex legal matters affecting their functional areas in order to increase employee understanding of legal processes.
- Advise and counsel the Finance and Investor Relations teams with respect to periodic and financial reporting, earnings releases and investor conferences
- Assist with securities and financing-related aspects of M&A, corporate venture capital and other strategic business transactions.
- Work on a team basis with other functional departments to develop and maintain best practices related to overall company organization and business and related reporting requirements.
- Assist with training initiatives related to public company status (e.g. insider trading policy, individual reporting requirements).
- Assist the broader legal team in managing general commercial transactions, international law, litigation and other matters as needed.
- Work with and supervise outside counsel as needed.
You will be an agile learner who is self-aware, curious and inquisitive, adaptable to change and seeks learning and growth opportunities. Comfortable with complexity and ambiguity and highly organized with strong project management skills. Good communication and presentation skills with the ability to build strong relationships cross-functionally. An influencer who can gain commitment and support for decisions and to motivate the organization to support changes and other initiatives. Self-starter, with team mind-set, and ability to work independently, initiate, coordinate and lead projects and meet deadlines within a changing, fast-paced environment. Excellent problem-solving skills, sound judgment and someone who pays close attention to details. A strategic-thinker, goal-oriented, and ability to handle difficult issues in a professional, assertive and proactive manner. Able to use legal skills and judgment to advance corporate objectives (being a guide, not a closed gate). You will have the ability to travel occasionally.
Education and skills
- JD from an accredited law school.
- Admitted to practice in the US.
- Either currently licensed in MA, or eligible for a MA limited in-house license.
- Between 4-7 years of relevant legal experience and demonstrated success.
- Significant public company securities and general corporate experience.
- Prior experience with a client or employer in the life sciences industry.
- Experience with M&A and other strategic transactions.
- Education or experience in the sciences (chemistry or biology) or other relevant educational specialization (for example, public health).
- Prior in-house counsel experience.
- Prior experience with a client or employer in the life sciences industry.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive base salary and the opportunity to participate in incentive compensation programs, including a stock option plans. Orchard Therapeutics, Ltd. offers a comprehensive benefits program, including: medical, dental and vision care; paid vacation and holiday time; access to a voluntary 401(k). Orchard Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer.
For further information on this role do not hesitate to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice to All Applicants: Orchard Therapeutics participates in E-Verify
Notice to RECRUITERS: All employment offers and CV’s are managed through our Human Resources Department and all candidates are presented through this avenue. Therefore, the Human Resources Department at Orchard Therapeutics requests that recruiters are not to contact Orchard Therapeutics employees directly to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with Orchard Therapeutics. Orchard Therapeutics will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates for either current or future positions. Submission of unsolicited resumes in advance of an agreement between the Human Resources Department and the recruiter does not create any implied obligation on the part of Orchard Therapeutics.
Full Stack Developer
Commonwealth Crypto is one of the top venture-backed blockchain startups in Boston. We’re building a critical infrastructure layer for one of the fastest growing industries in the global innovation economy.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of UI/ UX design wireframes to actual code, and tying these interfaces in with our back-end systems and 3rd-party APIs. You will work with the UI/UX designer and backend developers to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. But this job is NOT just about writing code! You will need to deeply understand and contribute to the design of our secure cyptocurrrency trading protocols.
Our vision is to create the most secure standard of “trustless” exchange -- two parties trading without having to trust each other or a third-party (who can be negligent or dishonest). What ‘Norton Secured’ did for ecommerce, we’re doing for crypto trading.
Our product allows traders to maintain custody their digital assets even while trading at a cryptocurrency exchange. Our tech ensures that no one, even a compromised or hacked exchange, has the power to take custody of a trader’s digital assets.
Our opportunity is to work on leading edge of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency technology, bringing to market new ideas and products that were previously conceived only in a research lab, and establishing CwC as a leader in the space. Our team is incredibly motivated by this and we’re looking for a person who will join and add to that excitement.
Our culture is focused on our employees’ professional growth and development. We encourage and welcome diverse perspectives, lifelong learners, and challengers of the status quo. We aim to be transparent, inclusive, and supportive. Like any successful startup, we evaluate thoughtfully, and execute quickly. We are a "flat" team where everyone's opinion counts. We take pride in our work and our teammates.
- 2+ years experience with production full-stack development
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficient understanding of version control systems, such as Git
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize, take responsibility for, and deliver clean code
- Desire to build secure software
- You can build responsive feature-complete web applications
- You can translate design wireframes to actual interfaces that look and behave correctly
- You can write clean, reliable, properly tested code
- You can build reusable code and libraries for future use
- You can think through all the steps required to develop components of secure code, and won’t need us to hold your hand
- You optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
Bonus Points if…
- You have a proficient understanding of Angular 2+ and ElectronJS
- You are familiar with TypeScript
- You have a proficient understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS
- You are familiar with using package control systems such as NPM
- You have a background in blockchain or fintech
- You follow developments in blockchain and/ or digital assets
- You trade or own any digital assets (edited)
Why join us?
- Our team is highly technical, motivated and bright. There is no better place to learn and geek out on blockchain and security
- You will play a key role in shaping the design and architecture of our platform
- Our company culture is built around the technical development of our engineers.
- You gain expertise in cryptography, cryptocurrency and secure cloud deployment from experts in the field.
- We work out of a beautiful office in the heart of downtown Boston, in close proximity to our lead VC and other fintech startups, as well as a ton of interesting cafes and restaurants.
We offer competitive salary, benefits, and stock option plan, commensurate with experience.
Sr. React Developer
- Microservice architecture using RabbitMQ for internal communication, with services mainly written for the JDK (Java/Groovy/Kotlin) and Ruby
- Native mobile applications on Android and iOS
- Responsive client applications built on ReactJS, Redux, and TypeScript
- CMS using Drupal
- Modern continuous integration and deployment, using technologies including Concourse, Docker, and BOSH
- Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Cassandra, Apache Spark, machine learning, to make informed business decisions
- Design, implement, deliver, and maintain applications and features for members, customer support, and administrators
- Work closely with product designers, product managers and quality engineers to turn requirements and design documents into elegant code and delightful user experience
- Use modern tooling for iterative and rapid development, integrated testing, and high performance
- Mentor junior engineers, contribute to architecture decisions, conduct insightful code reviews
- Ability to balance aggressive delivery schedules with maintainable quality code
- Require minimal supervision and can help a team drive a project to completion
- Own changes to be made from definition to support in production
- Experience with various software lifecycle tools such as Git and JIRA
- Have experience with TDD or TAD (Test Accompanied Development), developer-written automated testing and all things that lead to confidence in our code in a Continuous Delivery infrastructure.
- Shipped robust, high-performance, high-scalability applications to production
- Experience with a 24/7 production environment
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Clear verbal and written communication; demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally and with peers from a variety of disciplines
- Has breadth and depth of skill to build scalable applications
- Is dedicated to delivering outstanding customer experience
- Ensures they are a critical part of the success of the team
- Is passionionate about learning new tools, frameworks, languages
- Enjoys both teaching and learning from others
- Approaches differences in opinion through inquisition and concensus building
- Is more concerned with doing the right thing than being right.
- Acts courageously and does the right thing, even when it's hard to do
Java Software Engineer - Mid To Senior Level
Do you have what it takes to become part of a winning team that strives for pushing boundaries? At TDMK Digital we highly promote creative thinking that helps all involved get to the solution. We offer a trendy productive environment and highly collaborative fast-paced culture where ideas are welcomed, and professional growth is fostered.
TDMK Digital is a User Experience and Software Development company providing product strategy and next generation mobile and cloud software solutions to top commercial brands and innovative federal government agencies.
TDMK Digital is looking for a Java Software Engineer to join our creative and trendy Boston WeWork location. This is an exciting opportunity to work on challenging problems within an innovative environment developing next-gen cloud applications using best commercial software development practices.
Individual must have excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in developing and implementing software programs. As a Java Software Engineer, this labor competency is responsible for maintaining and improving the performance of existing software code, with duties to design and update software databases. Clear communication skills are required. Astute ability in writing test scripts, in an agile software development environment, where built in automated test procedures are paramount. Recommendation of improvements to existing software applications as necessary.
- Responsible for coding, testing, and readying software for operational release
- Coordinate with Product Designer and Product Manager to translate "user stories" into deliverable code
- Experience with building modern Spring applications with Spring Boot
- Experience in Agile/DevOps practices and software development with continuous integration and automated test frameworks
- Experience with extreme pair programming and tool suites supporting the Dev/Ops automated workflow
- Must be a team player in agile environment
- Experience in building Twelve-Factor applications and using Domain Driven Design, and extensive experience working directly with program customers and dealing diplomatically with program issues while solving difficult technical problems
- Must be a US Citizen
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent technical degree
- 3+ years experience in full stack development to include Java, Web services, Database, and web application development
- 2+ years experience in Spring Boot by Pivotal
- 1+ year experience in React, Redux, PostgreSQL, and Docker
- 1+ year experience in Pair Programming
- Experience in User Interface with Thymeleaf is a plus
TDMK Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Relocation Package
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!