Roxbury Crossing Job Description Sample
Deep Learning Scientist
A stellar opportunity to join the core team of a nifty startup: join DeepCure and have a massive impact on redefining drug-discovery. As a Deep Learning Scientist at DeepCure, you will be at the heart of designing our transformative AI platform. You will apply cutting-edge technologies to address the pharma industry's biggest challenges and help shape the company’s scientific vision to ensure that we constantly expand what is possible in drug-discovery.
DeepCure, founded by a team of researchers from the MIT Media Lab, develops Artificial Intelligence to revolutionize pharmaceutical development. We reimagine the drug development pipeline as if it was designed today: with access to the latest breakthroughs in Deep Learning, Cloud Computing, and our proprietary database of one trillion chemistries. Our mission is to save lives by enabling the discovery of highly effective drugs which are extremely unlikely to be discovered by any existing drug discovery pipeline. By improving the breadth, accuracy, cycle time, and cost of pre-clinical drug development we turn that mission into reality.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Research, implement, and validate novel Deep Learning architectures in the domain of computational chemistry and cheminformatics.
- Design and develop the core machine learning and data science algorithms that power DeepCure's AI platform.
- Collaborate closely with DeepCure’s Computational Chemistry and Drug Discovery teams to discover high-impact therapeutics.
A PERFECT CANDIDATE HAS:
- A graduate degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Research and publication track-record in fields related to Artificial Intelligence.
- Strong understanding of the underlying math and statistical learning concepts in modern machine learning techniques, such as Autoencoders, Generative Models, Reinforcement Learning.
- Experience solving problems using machine learning, preferably in Python.
- Comfort with modern software development practices (code review, CI/CD, etc) and DevOps (Git, Jenkins, Docker, etc.) technologies.
- Well-funded startup with exceptional ambitions, competitive salary, and generous stock options.
- Have a huge impact in a small entrepreneurial team.
- Access to comprehensive medical insurance for employees and their dependents.
- Work in a cool and vibrant space at the heart of Back Bay.
Cutting Edge Ios Applications Engineer For Automations
We are looking for a Mobile Software Engineer to help us build new products that will impact hundreds of millions of people with hearing loss and sleep disorders. Our Client is committed to using cross functional technical breakthroughs for Healthcare applications, so Patients can feel more, do more, and be more by providing drug-free alternatives to deeply personal health problems.
You will collaborate with the best product managers, designers and engineers in the world to create experiences that will change lives.
· 6+ years engineering experience on iOS or other Mobile
· 1+ years developing in Swift or Kotlin
· Strong foundational knowledge of Objective-C or Java
· Experience with multi-threading and memory management
· Experience with asynchronous strategies
· Experience with push notifications
· Git superstar
· Passionate about software design, architecture, and high performance
· Adaptive of reactive programming
· Strong advocate of development testing and documentation
· A hawk for quality management systems and perhaps a passion for medical devices
BS in Computer Science or equivalent, with a minimum of 6 years of experience.
Contract, or Contract to Hire
Property Manager: Boston Rental Portfolio
Charlesgate Property Management is seeking a smart, organized, and proactive Property Manager to join our growing team. Responsible for day to day operations and management of portfolio of residential apartments in multifamily properties and units in condo associations throughout the Boston metro area. You will oversee property maintenance, rent collection, budgeting, and financial performance. You will be supervising work orders completed by our staff maintenance technicians and outside vendors as needed for maintenance and repairs. Management services are to be performed in a high quality manner with a sense of urgency. Clients and property must be treated with the utmost respect and hospitality.
Duties & Responsibilities (examples of but not limited to…)
- Managing tenant and owner maintenance requests, proactively supervising maintenance technicians to ensure project completion on time and on budget
- Proactively communicating with owners and tenants to provide ongoing updates and recommendations to prevent problems as part of excellent service protocol
- Conducting and managing meetings with owners and trustees
- Ensure that all rents are collected from tenants on time in full
- Scheduling and negotiating with vendors to provide proposals for repairs and improvements
- Scheduling and supervising preventative maintenance items for portfolio
- Conduct building walk-throughs, ensuring buildings look their best and communicating with trustees/apartment building owners on issues/ideas for improvements
- Troubleshoot building issues and manage appropriate vendors or staff to resolve issue.
- Supervise vendors and staff on site where necessary.
- Assist with 'reserve fund' or 'capital' improvement projects and long term planning with trustees/apartment building owners.
- Handle on-call emergency service on nights and weekends (part of a rotation)
The ideal candidate should have a B.A or other university degree and have 1+ years experience in a property management capacity, ideally for a similar portfolio and property types (or be able to prove why it doesn’t matter). We place a strong emphasis on technology as part of our service so being proficient with all types of web based/mobile software systems is a must. You must be the type of person who…
- is vigilantly organized and process driven
- is proactive and knows how to be creative to find solutions to problems
- can handle all types of personalities and does not rattle easily if a situation becomes stressful
- can easily work on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously but can focus on the task at hand without being distracted
- is comfortable doing any task, big or small, to get the job done and help grow the business
- is an excellent communicator and is comfortable speaking with and writing to tenants, owners, and building trustees on a regular basis
- has a strong understanding of real estate financial reporting and budgeting
- has a strong understanding of multifamily residential physical property systems and equipment including plumbing, heating/cooling, electrical, and water/sewer
- has extremely high standards and is committed to completing tasks the right way
- is able to take direction from senior staff and work collectively as part of a team
- loves to have fun with colleagues and clients and enjoys participating in company events and promoting a positive culture
Charlesgate Property Management is the management arm of Charlesgate Realty Group. We are a full service, proactive management firm that emphasizes hospitality and service to clients and properties under our management. We have a tight knit team of experienced professional managers, bookkeepers, maintenance technicians, and janitorial staff driven to exceed expectations by increasing the value of properties we manage through proactive, responsible management. As a rapidly growing management firm with a team-based mentality and an exciting and fun company culture, we are only looking for team members who can handle a little stress that comes from a growing and changing company with high service expectations, but has a totally positive personal outlook to have a lot of fun with our team along the way.
Full benefits package including:
- Excellent Health Plan
- Retirement/401K Plan
- FSA Plan
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Regular team outings (like Harbor Boat Cruise, Softball Team, Happy Hours, etc)
- Professional Education Incentives
Full Time And Part Time Grocery Stocking Team Member
Provides support as a member of the Grocery team to include receiving and preparing product, maintaining the grocery floor and displays, and selling product in support of WFM standards. Performs all functions related to breaking down deliveries and stocking shelves. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. Team Leaders are required to spend significant time on the floor, engaging with customers, and pitching in to help whenever and wherever needed. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations
Ensures a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases and shelves clean and well stocked by front-facing, checking codes, rotating and removing out-of-date products.
Stocks and cleans grocery shelves, bulk bins, frozen and dairy case.
Monitors and prevents spoilage and communicates waste to buyers, Team Leaders, and shift supervisor.
Maintains back stock in good order.
Assists with sampling program, keeping sample areas full, clean and appealing.
Completes spoilage, sampling, temperature, and sweep worksheets as required.
Assists with periodic inventory checks.
Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and courteously.
Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising product.
Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
Maintains, or ensures maintenance of, a clean and sanitary working and shopping environment; maintains equipment in accordance with WFM cleanliness and safety standards.
Performs opening, mid, and closing duties as assigned; ensures accuracy of signs and pricing.
Immediately reports safety hazards and violations.
Performs other duties as assigned by store, regional, or national leadership.
Ability to sell proactively.
Ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in department.
Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness.
Proactively reads labels and familiarizes oneself on various products.
Ability to perform simple math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time management and organization skills.
Passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods Market.
Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
Understanding of and compliance with WFM quality goals.
- No prior retail experience required.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling.
Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting and reaching.
Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
Exposure to temperatures: <32 degrees="" fahrenheit="" (freezing),="" 32-40="" degrees="" fahrenheit="" (refrigerators),="">90 degrees Fahrenheit.
Ability to work in a wet and cold environment.
Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Ability to use tools and equipment, including box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
Note: The purpose of this document is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. This document does not reflect all job duties or requirements for every position. Requirements build as one progresses through the job levels, so any job duties required at a lower level may be required at the higher level in addition to the duties listed for that higher level. Duties, assignments, and other responsibilities may differ for similar positions based on business conditions, departmental or geographic location, and/or needs for the particular position. An individual must demonstrate successful performance in their current position before being considered for promotion. In addition, in order to promote into a higher-level position, a business need for the promotion must exist and the candidate must be considered the most qualified person for the new position. Completion of certain milestones such as obtaining an advanced degree or certification, time in current position, or developing skills to perform at the higher-level role do not guarantee a promotion.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.32>
The Grants Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations, of the Patient Safety Risk Management Grants program and ensuring appropriate levels of support to the AVP and others. The Manager will collaborate across multiple departments and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to support core activities of the Patient Safety Risk Management Grants program consistent with CRICO’s mission. As a key member of the Patient Safety department, the individual will be responsible for comprehensive project management, providing oversight, direction, and guidance to the Grants Administrator and other department administrative support. He/she will provide assistance to the Grants staff with day-to-day program activities from inception through implementation including assembly of project teams, assigning responsibilities, developing and executing project plans to secure successful completion and fiscal management. Responsibilities include ensuring compliance with terms and conditions outlined in grant contracts, and ongoing monitoring of milestones and programmatic metrics to ensure established milestones are met. Assists with problem-solving and process improvement across the Grants program.Responsibilities
- Manages Grants program and daily operations, ensuring appropriate levels of support to the AVP of Patient Safety and direction to the Grants Administrator and others involved with the Grants program. Works directly with the AVP and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to successfully execute specific program goals and objectives relating to risk management and patient safety activities
- Oversees day -to-day operations associated with the program to ensure alignment with stated objectives and adherence to program requirements
- Provide management, direction and guidance to Grants staff, and is responsible for dedicated staff’s performance review process
- Close collaboration with CRICO’s legal department on development and ongoing management of grant contracts
- Works collaboratively with Member Institutions Research Management/Administrative Directors to maintain the principles of CRICO’s PS Grants program and ensure adherence to terms and conditions of grants contract awards
- Close collaboration with CRICO’s Finance Department on review of grant-related financial reports, including individual grant and program level reports
- Serves as primary liaison to Grants Management software vendor providing oversight and monitoring effectiveness of grants software to ensure appropriate tracking and documentation of grant activities
- Manages a variety of projects of varying complexity
- Establishes detailed project plans including milestones, timelines and specific deliverables and incorporates management strategies and analytical tools by which performance and quality can be monitored, evaluated and improved
- Executes tasks as defined in the project plans in order to achieve project goals.
- Meets regularly with the AVP and program staff to review progress, action items, and deliverables
- Creates and maintains master contact lists including titles, affiliation, and administrative information
- Works with staff to develop agendas for meetings with leadership and prepares reports of program findings to discuss barriers and strategies
- Designs, develops and updates communication tools including frequently asked questions, talking points and implementation tools and disseminates patient safety information to CRICO shareholders
- Directs staff towards successful completion/coordination of Internal Grants Steering Committee and Grants Subcommittee meetings, consortiums, and ad hoc meetings, including: identifying meeting venue, compiling registration materials, monitoring registration activity, establishing Web-Ex, developing meeting agendas and recording meeting notes
- Works with the AVP and others in the preparation of talks and presentations, including overheads, slides, PowerPoint tables and graphs
- Serves as delegate to AVP when requested for presentation at requested meetings
- Deals with projects and issues that are significant, sensitive, political, and confidential in nature. Ability to handle sensitive information with required discretion
- Performs other related work as required by position
- BA or BS degree required. Master’s degree preferred
- Prior direct management experience required
- 3-5 years of experience in health care environment, preferably with data management compliance, contracting and information systems experience
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience leading and managing projects/programs of varying complexity
- Extensive knowledge of grants management principles and financial management
- Knowledge of current issues in the healthcare environment preferred
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple and changing priorities.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills required for working with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent judgment and ability to interpret and follow program requirements
- Regard for HIPAA privacy/HITECH/PSO and confidential information essential
- Ability to work independently with general supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency in applications including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, etc.
- Willingness to learn, master, and manage implementation of Foundant’s Grants Lifecycle Manager (GLM)
The PGY-1 resident will complete a 1 year accredited residency with intensive experiences in patient care, dispensing/operations, teaching, public health, research, and practice management.
Graduate with PharmD from a U.S. accredited
program at the time of starting with the company
Pharmacist license in the state of
MA within 90 days of hire date
Background in community pharmacy practice with
interest in organizational leadership
Strong communication and presentation skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
(Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
Ability to travel to clinical sites,
training programs, and professional meetings
CVS intern experience
Graduate with Pharm D from an accredited U.S. school of pharmacy prior to start date
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace.
We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Director, Business Development
WHO WE ARE:
Social Fulcrum is a team of data scientists, platform experts, and creatives who work collaboratively to develop marketing strategies based on data-driven decisions, not assumptions. Social Fulcrum drives rapid growth and profitability for our clients via digital advertising campaigns. We help companies quickly acquire customers and incrementally increase revenues while lowering cost per acquisition.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN:
- Be Data Driven
- Work Hard, Move Fast
- Take Ownership
- Be Resilient
- Help Others Succeed
We are looking for a smart and consultative colleague for the role of Director, Business Development. This position is responsible for establishing sales targets to meet company objectives and developing strategic sales plans for developing business and achieving sales goals.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE/BE ABLE TO:
- Existing client relationships with large ecommerce and retail advertisers spending over $100k monthly on Facebook media
- At least 8 years of relevant experience (advertising technology and/or agency experience, and Facebook Platform familiarity)
- You’ve confidently sold C-level executives, ability to build relationships quickly.
- Track record of closing B2B enterprise deals over $1M in a timely manner
- Strong communication skills, excellent listener
- Consultative sales style, trusted advisor; you’re curious and like to learn and talk about other businesses.
- Experience defining sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting. Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback as needed.
- Experience developing and managing channel partnerships.
- Put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function.
- You enjoy driving the sales and business development process from start to finish
- Bachelor’s degree
- Productively manage your time according to a rapidly changing list of competing priorities
- Comfortable working with highly technical product.
- Experience managing and building a channel and key customer relationships, and closing strategic opportunities
- Proven experience working within a small company environment
- Experience providing customer feedback to leadership team
- Helpful if you have fully owned the entire sales experience previously.
- Base salary plus commission target of $300,000
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental, vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, as well as employer contribution to commuter account.
- Company culture -- Work hard, be weird. No, seriously, be weird. Incredibly cool work space.
coUrbanize is the only online community engagement solution purpose-built for real estate developers and municipal planners. Our mission is to help community members, planners and developers build better neighborhoods, and our impact can be seen on 300+ projects across North America. We work with transformative urban development projects like JBG Smith's Central District at Crystal City development, future site of Amazon HQ2; Boston Properties' Kendall Square redevelopment plan; and the City of Detroit's Sustainability Action Agenda. coUrbanize is one of BostInno's 19 Boston Startups to Watch in 2019 as well as a member of the 2019 GovTech 100.
We’re looking for an exceptional Sales Director to be a first line manager of a growing sales team (currently 2 AE’s and 2 BDR’s) spearheading our expansion into new markets. You’ll be a player/coach, responsible both for an individual quota and for managing and coaching the team to meet its overall targets. With your own and the team’s success, we expect the level and scope of this role to grow substantially.
You'll be a good fit if you:
- Love selling a company and service with a great mission and can get behind ours: making a difference in neighborhoods large and small
- Have 6-8 years of B2B sales experience
- Are excited to jump into a rigorous, metric-driven sales process
- Set ambitious goals and hold yourself accountable to high standards of execution
- Are a strong, clear, concise communicator
- Are experienced at coaching and managing sales reps
- Have strong discovery skills and can connect dots to value to help buyers rationalize a new approach and justify budget
- Create a coaching environment that facilitates growth in conjunction with our core values
- Prospect, pursue and close new business within assigned territory and named accounts
- Plan and execute sales strategies to grow coUrbanize’s revenue and customer base
- Develop and deliver high quality presentations and customer proposals that effectively communicate coUrbanize’s solution
- Manage sales cycles including developing and optimizing a sales pipeline, maintaining pursuit strategies focused on key decision makers, negotiating key deal terms and closing contractual agreements
- Cross-functional teamwork to ensure that all customer commitments can be met
- Contribute insight to evolution of product & service features, pricing & terms
- Up to 30% travel
We're committed to building better communities and value our employees tremendously. We provide:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Excellent health and dental coverage
- 401K savings plan
- Pre-tax transit benefits
- Flexible work schedule (we aim to accommodate individual & family schedules)
- Unlimited vacation
- Equity in a fast-growing company
We are always looking to make our team more diverse. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Marketing Director US
Orchard Therapeutics is a fully integrated commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to transforming the lives of patients with serious and life-threatening rare disease through innovative gene therapies.
Orchard’s portfolio of autologous ex vivo gene therapies includes Strimvelis, the first autologous ex vivo gene therapy approved by the European Medicines Agency for adenosine deaminase severe combined immunodeficiency (ADA-SCID). Additional programs for neurometabolic disorders, primary immune deficiencies and hemoglobinopathies include three advanced registrational studies for metachromatic leukodystrophy (MLD), ADA-SCID and Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome (WAS), clinical programs for X-linked chronic granulomatous disease (X-CGD) and transfusion-dependent beta-thalassemia (TDBT), as well as an extensive preclinical pipeline.
Orchard currently has offices in the U.K. and the U.S., including London, San Francisco and Boston
We are presently recruiting for a Marketing Director to support the commercialization of our late-stage gene therapy assets with a focus on the US Market. This position will require outstanding leadership in product strategy for new launches in gene therapy and new assets in late phase in our pipeline. The position will be based in Boston, MA (as primary location).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Set strategy, develop market insights and analysis, and develop plans to support execution for the US Market
- Network with Global PDTs to appropriately voice US needs and its potential, to appropriately resource opportunities in advance i.e., clinical trials and outcomes studies etc. Provides input to global teams based on customer insight and market knowledge
- Work with internal and external partners to translate strategy into effective marketing communications
- Develop communications and training materials for the Clinical Thought Leader Liaisons and support Field Leadership in execution of plans. Maintain routine communications forums with field leadership
- Aligns strategy. Adapts the global strategy to address challenges and opportunities that are specific to the US market through assessing the disease burden, unmet needs & patient identification, competition, policy, access environment and key customers
- Demonstrated ability to develop business solutions within complex organizations and markets, leading sub teams in support of key marketing strategy areas
- Successfully navigate the internal structure and external environments to deliver value to our markets and key stakeholders
- Effective leader with proven ability to create brand strategies and generate both revenue and operating income via effective marketing and life cycle management
- Work effectively with cross-functional partners including research & development, medical affairs, regulatory affairs, sales, international & domestic operations
Minimum of BA/BS; Master’s Degree or MBA Preferred
Required Experience and
- Minimum of 10 years marketing experience in the biopharmaceutical business with experience working in rare / ultra rare diseases
- Pre-launch and in-line marketing experience within the US market; global experience a plus
- Business and financial acumen with strong analytical ability
- Ability to translate strategy into action plans and drive successful execution
- Strong leadership skills and ability to collaborate across the organization and various stakeholders and to lead without authority
- Clear communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead through ambiguity
All employment offers and CV’s are managed through our Human Resources Department and all candidates are presented through this avenue. Therefore, the Human Resources Department at Orchard Therapeutics requests that recruiters are not to contact Orchard Therapeutics employees directly to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with Orchard Therapeutics. Orchard Therapeutics will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates for either current or future positions. Submission of unsolicited resumes in advance of an agreement between the Human Resources Department and the recruiter does not create any implied obligation on the part of Orchard Therapeutics.
Wilson Butler Architects is an innovative and collaborative design studio specializing in arts and entertainment experiences. (www.wilsonbutler.com) Our award-winning portfolio features projects ranging from historic theater restorations to ground breaking spaces aboard the cruise ship industry’s most cutting edge vessels. The firm’s open studio environment encourages a fun and creative process. We are located in Boston’s Financial District overlooking Post Office Square.
The exciting news: we are growing and looking for an Interior Designer to join our spirited team!
Similar to Architects, Interiors Designers at Wilson Butler Architects are global thinkers with the skillset to thoroughly work out the details behind their ideas. They possess the ability to establish an overall design vision for a project, successfully translate it for clients and see it through to completion; the ability to visualize 3D spaces, and to understand scale and proportion. It is essential that Interior Designers have an understanding of how things are built (millwork/casework, stairs, railings, etc). Interior Designers are a resource of knowledge on materials, products and furniture for every design team at the firm.
This is a highly collaborative role that requires excellent organization with a skill for prioritizing demands for more than one project at a time, while completing work with consistent accuracy.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and designing interior environments
- Researching images, precedents and inspiration, and developing design concepts
- Creating or assisting with a global vision or concept for a client
- Producing, and at times presenting, presentation boards and slide deck presentations for the client or other members of the design team
- Maintaining positive and strong client relationships
- Product research, including contacting representatives for information and samples
- Selecting finishes, materials, furniture, and some lighting and equipment
- Assisting with construction documents including preparing elevations, sections and construction details, as well as adding finish annotations and construction notes
- Developing and entering data into finish and furniture legends and schedules
- Rendering of elevations and plans, including furniture & floor finish layouts
- Helping maintain Interior materials library
The ideal applicant has the following attributes:
- A professional degree in Interior Design or related field
- 4-8 years of professional experience in the fields of commercial and/or hospitality design
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Scrupulous attention to detail
- Revit experience and skills are paramount
- Adobe Creative Suite experience is extremely important, especially using Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- AutoCAD skills are also preferred
- Proficiency in 3Ds Max, Rhino, V-Ray, SketchUp, and other rendering software is a plus
- Ability to balance the needs of 2 to 3 projects at a time
- Experience working with consultants, contractors and clients a plus
We want to see you grow and succeed!
We encourage our staff to develop their skills and offer meaningful contributions to the firm. Our size allows for each team member to try their hand at every aspect of the design process. However, this is a product of more than our size, it emanates from the attitude and culture of our Directors and Principals. Our leadership actively engages the staff in all aspects of the design process as well as the business. We encourage our employees, when their skills and ambition dictate, to lead client meetings, assisting with business development needs and open new project sectors. Your ideas and voice will be heard.
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer many benefits including health, dental, and a competitive 401k plan, bonus opportunities, professional development and licensure support, holiday, vacation, and sick time. Wilson Butler Architects Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. EOE M/F/H/V.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!