Ruidoso Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Truck Driver
Chalk Mountain is hiring experienced, local, Class A CDL truck drivers in West Texas.
Earn up to $100,000 per year plus bonuses!
Great Home Time!
The perfect local oil and gas trucking job for experienced class A CDL drivers where we pay what we say
Experienced Class A CDL truck drivers can earn serious money hauling sand or water with scheduled home time. No more sleeping at truck stops --- We now offer housing! Drivers must have a tank endorsement to transport water. As an experienced driver, you get the rest and pay that you deserve.
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
- Up to $100,000 plus bonuses
- 100% e-logs
- Scheduled home time
- PTO after 90 days
- Equipment on 2.5 year cycle
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Outstanding maintenance program
If you're an experienced Class A CDL truck driver with 18 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience and are looking for a trucking job where you can earn $100,000 in your first year, apply now and speak to a recruiter to learn more about our opportunities!
Mental Health Therapist - Independently Licensed
This is a professional position providing therapeutic services to Behavioral Health clients.
Minimum of Master's degree from an accredited college or university.
Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
New Mexico State independent licensure as a Master's or doctorate level mental health counselor, social worker, or psychologist is required, e.g., LPCC, LISW, LCSW, LMFT, or LCP. Must have by date of hire and maintain current throughout employment.
Have or be able to obtain First Aid and BLS/CPR certifications within 30 days of hire. Certifications must meet the requirements listed in the document "BLS / CPR / ACLS & First Aid Training Resources" posted on Staurolite. It is your responsibility to keep your certifications current at all times.
This position requires successful completion of an initial post-offer of employment:
According to PMS Human Resources Policy 205.006, "Healthcare Personnel Testing & Immunization Requirements," this position must comply with required testing and immunizations. Testing and immunizations including TB, Hepatitis B (consent or waiver), Tdap, MMR, and Varicella, will be available at the employee's PMS health center. Influenza vaccines will be required according to dates set by the CDC and NMDOH.
Criminal Records Check.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
CDL Training School! We Train, We Hire - Guaranteed
No CDL? No problem.
We train. We Hire. We Pay!
Get your CDL-A in 21 days at C.R. England. We offer zero-tuition training, a $5,000 value! Classes start for students every Monday.
C.R. England trains and hires more drivers than anyone else in the industry. We are military veteran friendly.
At C.R. England, you can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional or National or Local.
Get all the benefits: competitive pay, paid vacation, flexible home time, health benefits and stability. Get your Class-A Commercial Driver's License. Advance your career. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Travel Registered Nurse - Long-Term Acute Care - Ltac - RN (Ruidoso,Nm
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Travel Nurse ()- Ruidoso; Job ID: 293380
QUICK FACTS: Unit: / Location: RUIDOSO, NM / Shift: Nights / Est. Bring Home Per Week: 0.0000 / Duration: 13 / Start Date: 2017-12-31 / Hours Per Week: 36Next Travel Nursing is seeking an experienced RN for a travel nursing assignment in RUIDOSO, NM. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of current nursing experience. Requirements of the Traveling RN * Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing, BSN preferred
Minimum 2 years experience
Current NM state licensure or compact license * BCLS required * ACLS preferred
Other credentials may be required by our client facility Additional Assignment Information
Number of openings: 1 * Shift: Nights
Estimated start date: 2017-12-31 * Assignment length: 13 * Hours per week: 36
Calculus Tutors (Ruidoso,Nm)
Superprof, the leader in tutoring, wants you to tutor for us! We are looking for tutors to give private lessons in many academic and non-academic areas: Algebra, Calculus, Statistics, Geometry, Trigonometry, etc.
Superprof matches teachers to students while offering different levels of lessons in diverse subject areas: homework help, refining and perfecting a subject, beginning a new sport...
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience,
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students,
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of a student in your specialty
Motivating students with passionate, imaginative presentation and instruction
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Location: Near you. Lessons can take place at your home, the student's home or via webcam.
Hours & Duration: Depending on your availability.
You set your own schedule! Jobs are available throughout the year.
Compensation: Rates are set by you and there is no commission.
Associated topics: biology, catalysis, inorganic, materials chemistry, neurochemistry, physiology, precalculus, science, school of mathematics, trigonometry
Civil Engineer PE
Civil Engineer- PE
King Industries Corporation
King Industries Corporation is seeking a Civil Engineer to join our growing team. We are an established, growing firm located in beautiful Ruidoso, New Mexico. We provide services to a wide variety of clients and offer a challenging and rewarding opportunity for professional growth. Above all else, our team members are expected to have a positive, can-do attitude and be open to creative thinking in a collaborative environment. Our office is fast-paced and we welcome individuals who are capable and interested in being a part of a progressive firm with local and regional clients working on unique and interesting projects.
- Analysis and design of civil engineering solutions.
- Prepare drawings, documents, details, schedules or specifications.
- Interface with contractors, clients and other King Industries’ team members in a positive & professional manner.
- Subscribe to our goals and objectives, including geographic and project-type diversity.
- Design multiple projects concurrently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an accredited Civil Engineering program with 3-5 years of diverse civil engineering design experience.
- Ability to travel to various job sites.
- Demonstrated proficiency in AutoCAD, HydroCAD, Civil3D, Office Suite and HEC-RAS.
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
Type: Full-TimeRequired Education:
- PE License in New Mexico
Competitive Benefits Package.
Pay Range: $45,000 - $65,000 depending on experience.
Sales Account Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Travel Labor & Delivery Nurse - Travel (LD RN) - Ruidoso
Job Category Registered Nurse Profession LD Specialty Shift 12 N Duration Start Date ASAP Pay Rate $27.00 - $29.00 Job Description & Requirements Travel Labor & Delivery Nurse - Travel (LD RN) As a valued member of the Labor and Delivery (LD) nursing team, you will care for patients with a wide range of conditions including complex cases. This role is perfect for passionate caregivers who want to experience cutting edge technologies and top notch patient care models.Unit details:3 beds, 1 triage bed, 3 LDRP rooms and 1 Postpartum room. Approx 25-30 deliveries at month Required Qualifications NM or compact licensedBLS and NRP Preferred Qualifications EPIC About the Facility Call for details. Facility Location Call for details. Job Benefits At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
Competitive pay rates
Free, quality, private housing
Medical, Dental, Vision * 401(k) and Flex Spending
Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
Free Continuing Education
Refer a friend and earn extra cash! About the Company Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!