Rumford Job Description Sample
Travel Registered Nurse - Maternal - Newborn - Postpartum - RN (Rumfor
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Calculus Tutors (Rumford,Me)
Superprof, the leader in tutoring, wants you to tutor for us! We are looking for tutors to give private lessons in many academic and non-academic areas: Algebra, Calculus, Statistics, Geometry, Trigonometry, etc.
Superprof matches teachers to students while offering different levels of lessons in diverse subject areas: homework help, refining and perfecting a subject, beginning a new sport...
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience,
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students,
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of a student in your specialty
Motivating students with passionate, imaginative presentation and instruction
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Location: Near you. Lessons can take place at your home, the student's home or via webcam.
Hours & Duration: Depending on your availability.
You set your own schedule! Jobs are available throughout the year.
Compensation: Rates are set by you and there is no commission.
Associated topics: biology, catalysis, inorganic, materials chemistry, neurochemistry, physiology, precalculus, science, school of mathematics, trigonometry
CDL A Truck Driver - PTP - Herman
ONE OF OUR BEST SEATS IS RIGHT HERE.
True, we don't manufacture the driver's seat, but it's still one of the very finest we have to offer.
In the driver's seat of our LTL Fleet:
- Move full truckloads between manufacturing and shipper locations, primarily distribution centers and drop lots.
- Typically drive within a 3-5 state radius from your hub.
- Enjoy weekly home time.
WHAT MAKES THIS SEAT SO NICE?
- $65,000+ potential annual income.
- Pay includes mileage, freight exchange, and safety bonuses.
- Sturdy Job – Reliable miles with a private fleet that’s consistently grown for 43 years.
- End-to-End Benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, and 401(k) and profit sharing.
- In Motion – Trucks are typically two years old or newer with advanced navigation for smooth travels.
- At Rest – Home time every week.
THE SIZE & QUALITY
- Room to Grow – Nationwide opportunities to change jobs or locations without changing companies.
- Top Rated – #1 for safety by ATA, Top 100 Private Fleets by Transport Topics, 2017 Private Carrier of the Year by Transplace, and Top Pay Carrier Certified by the National Transportation Institute.
Sell Avon - Earn 40% Of What You Sell (Rumford,Me)
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: from home, from your home, home based, home worker, remote, stay at home, telecommuting online, virtual work at home, work at home job, work at home opportunity
Hospitality Builders is seeking traveling General Construction Superintendents for hotel construction projects located at various US sites. 5 years’ construction experience is preferred. A working knowledge of Construction methods, safety, scheduling, quality assurance, plans and specifications, estimating, bidding and project documents are desired. This is a detail and goal oriented position that demands excellent communication and problem solving skins, OJT training is provided. The position offers excellent salary and performance incentives along with 401K and health insurance options. Lodging, food, travel allowances and job vehicle provided. Please send your resume to HR@hospitalitybuilders.com or mail to Hospitality Builders, Inc. 150 Knollwood Dr. Rapid City, SD 57701.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Part Time / Independent Field Representative
Do you Have?
- Basic Computer Skills
- The Ability to Meet Deadlines
- Access to a Camera, Internet Service, and a Reliable Vehicle
- A Valid Driver’s License
Sand Castle Field Services is currently offering the unique experience to become an Independent Field Representative (Independent Contractor) in Rumford, ME and surrounding Oxford county. No previous experience is required!
We are searching for contractors with the desire to complete Exterior Inspections and Field Visits.
- Exterior Inspections: Include a brief exterior inspection of the property to assess the general condition and occupancy of the home. You are expected to report damages, provide digital photographs, and a condition report. You would be given 7 days to complete these.
- Field Visits: Assist clients in re-establishing communication with their customers. You would attempt to hand deliver their customer a personal and confidential letter to the address they provided. In addition to hand delivering that letter, you would take photos of the home or collateral listed. You also would attempt to update the customer/co-signers contact information.
- You would provide an Exterior Inspection fee at the zip code level. Typically the fee ranges between $6 and $10 each.
- You also would provide a Field Visit fee at the zip code level. Typically the fee ranges for this product are between $10 and $25
Sand Castle offers several other services. These include, but are not limited to:
- Lease, Insurance, Interior, and Commercial Inspections
- Property Preservation
- Valuation Services
*Please visit our website for more information on these services*
*All qualified contractors must agree to a background check regardless of services provided*
If you currently provide any of these services or are looking to form a new partnership, please complete our interest submission survey located on our website www.sandcastlefs.com under the Careers Link.
Sand Castle Field Services is committed to the privacy of its clients' information, continual investment in its people, processes, information management and technology to ensure the desired outcomes of the highest quality.
CDL Truck Driver Training
Time for a Job Change?
Make more of yourself and for yourself: if you are considering a job change and want a professional career, choose the transportation industry.
Roehl Transport will pay you to get your CDL & earn a great a living as a professional truck driver.
Trucking companies across America advertise for free truck driver training. Roehl will pay you and train you while you get your CDL, the license you need to drive a commercial motor vehicle.
Roehl drivers are on track to make $60,000 or more a year.
Here are the basics of the program:
- Training to obtain your CDL is part of the job.
- You are hired and paid as an employee on day 1.
- You'll be paid $500 a week while you get your CDL.
- Your CDL training is four weeks and is available in multiple locations.
- After you have your CDL, you'll continue your on-the-job training as a long haul truck driver.
- If you were to go to a CDL school, you would not get paid while you are training AND you'd have to come up with the tuition for the school.
- We're a stable company that provides full benefits - we invest in you.
Where does training take place?
We have multiple locations available.
Roehl Transport Marshfield Headquarters
1916 E. 29th Street
Marshfield, WI 54449
Roehl Transport Appleton Terminal
6915 County Rd BB
Neenah, WI 54956
Roehl Transport Atlanta Terminal
4215 Bowman Industrial Ct.
Conley, GA 30288
Roehl Transport Chicago Area Terminal
6700 W. 15th Ave.
Gary, IN 46406-2206
Roehl Transport Dallas Terminal
1101 East Avenue K
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
We're currently accepting applications for these opportunities. Roehl's been training truck drivers for over twenty-five years, and we've been in business for over 50 years.
How do I get started in the Get Your CDL Program?
Because the demand for this popular program is so strong, we've created step-by-step instructions to help you.
Please Apply Now. After that, you'll move through our learning and application process, where we ensure that you have a good understanding of the program as well as the basic qualifications and the characteristics of a truck driving job with Roehl so you can complete a thoughtful and informed application.
We know how to be successful.
Join our team and grow with us!
Roehl Transport Paid CDL Training and Truck Driver
Truck And Trailer Diesel Mechanics
Hartt Transportation Systems is Hiring Truck and Trailer Technicians. Call (866) 675-8074 for more details!
Competitive pay, paid weekly
Paid time off (PTO)
Medical, dental and vision insurance
Short term and long term disability plans
- 401K Retirement Plan with company match
Experience repairing heavy trucks and diesel engines
Experience utilizing work order systems
Trailer repair/service experience helpful
High School diploma/GED or relevant work experience required
Technical degree, certificate, or diploma in diesel engines, electronics, and/or related systems preferred.
Susa Security Officer - Regular
Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel. Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises. Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons. Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents. Prepares logs and reports as required. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately.
The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity. Requirements With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly.
Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers. SDL2017
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!