Rye Job Description Sample
Automation Test Engineer - Financial Services
Are you interested in working with the largest independent software testing company? Read on!
QualiTest is looking for Automation Test Engineer in Harrison, NY
- Quality Engineers needed for manual and automation testing for Financial Services.
- Qualified candidates should have experience working in the Finance Domain
- Experience working with open source automation tools; selenium preferred.
- Experience conducting data-basing and data conversion with SQL
- Experience conducting data-basing with SQL
- Experience in conducting data conversion of large databases
- Experience with open source tools for automation such as selenium, UFT, or equivalent
- Experience with programming languages such as Java or equivalent
- Experience with conducting manual testing with knowledge or experience in automation testing
- Experience working with Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience performing functional testing with the use of JMeter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Have continuous access to and work with Senior Testing Specialists and Practice Experts
- Be a part of a leading testing company, globally recognized as a Visionary by Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Work with cutting edge technology in a company built by testers for testers, this is what we do!
- As a global company, we offer unique placement opportunities around the world
- Our QualiTesters are the reason for our success, we constantly encourage career development and promote from within
Intrigued to find more about us?
- Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
- Check out our Career page: http://qa-jobs.qualitestgroup.com/
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let’s start talking!
Lead Cook - Rye City School District
Food Service Worker - Mamaroneck Union Free School District
SAP Abap Consultant
Exp : 10+yrs
Location: White Plains - New York
Duration:- 9 months
Need to design, develop, maintain and enhance application programs in SAP ABAP working within a team-oriented environment using various development toolsets, such as SAP, ISU, CRM, Microsoft Office tools, , and other development toolsets.
Develop and maintain SAP RICEFW objects like Reports, Dialog programming, OOPS objects, Data Dictionary, ALE/IDOCs, webservices, remote calls, ISU Print Workbench.
Develop and maintain application programs providing business functions, such as online screens, batch reports, web services, odata, ALE/Idoc processing, creation of applications interface files, and basic WEB integration knowledge.
Determine detailed system requirements based on business requirements provided by the Operations groups.
Configure and test ISU/CRM/IUT modifications to support new system development, enhancements, and production support modifications.
Provide functional and or technical specifications; execute ABAP code for customized modifications that cannot be delivered through ISU/CCS/CRM configuration.
Director Account Management
Vice President, Strategy
Sr. Specialist, Mastercard Send Product Management
Relaunch Your Career Program - Transformation, Risk & Operations
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!