Sacramento Job Description Sample
Senior .Net Developer
Location: Sacramento, CA
Duration: 6 Monts
- The primary focus of this position is to migrate our existing applications from our Windows 2008 environment to 2016.
- Design and develop ADO.NET to multiple data providers; Must have experience in ADO Entity Framework
- Design, implement, and support Microsoft SQL Databases related to the supported applications
- Provide maintenance and support services on existing and legacy applications
- Maintain good working relationships with the clients and provide excellent customer service
- 8+ years of coding experience in Microsoft VB.Net
- Experience in Classic ASP
- Expertise in WCF, Windows forms, and Windows service development
- Experience in industry standard design patterns
- 5+ years of Microsoft SQL Server experience (T-SQL, ADO.NET)
- Experience with build servers and deploying solutions to a production environment
- Experience testing software, both unit testing and end user testing
- Experience documenting business rules
- Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage one's time efficiently
- Ability to work independently and with a team
Amick Brown, LLC is an Information Technology consulting company providing IT staffing and managed solutions. Founded in 2010, we are a certified woman-owned small business headquartered in San Ramon, CA with an additional office in Sacramento, CA. Amick Brown’s experienced IT professionals support customers nationwide in both the commercial and public sectors. We are SBA 8(a) and IS0 9001:2015 certified and are an SAP Services Silver Partner.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Preventative Maintenance Technician
Sign on bonus may apply to qualified candidates!
Responsible for basic technical service on all Home Appliance products, including Refrigeration (non-sealed systems), Cooking, Microwaves, Dishwashers, Disposers, Laundry, Water Heaters and Lawn and Garden.
The Preventative Maintenance Technician is responsible for providing technical service on Preventative Maintenance calls, rework and inspection calls, shuttling necessary parts and supplies for service repair completion for Repair Technicians, and performing on-the-job training tasks when working with a Repair Technician on call types.
• Performs Preventative Maintenance Checks in the customer's home
• Perform rework and inspection calls in customer's home and retail or warehouse locations
• Rides with, or meets, Technician at designated location to assist on service call when assigned
• Shuttles parts and supplies to technician when applicable
• Provides courteous customer service
• Works as a dedicated team member to ensure fast, flexible and expert service to every customer
• Acts with a sense of urgency to meet customer time commitments
• Completes all Technician training elements within required timeframes
• Meets key performance metrics and productivity goals as defined by the business
• Provides knowledgeable and courteous preventative maintenance service
• Looks for methods to improve business performance and enhance the customer experience
• Follows the Value Added Services Process (i.e., selling extended warranties, water filters) by effectively communicating the benefits to the customer
• Receives truck stock at home If the Company vehicle is retained at the Technician's place of residence
• Maintains truck stock inventory within the prescribed Company guidelines and standards
• Follows the truck maintenance schedule, and keeps a clean, organized truck
• Adheres to all Company policies and procedures
• Performs other duties as assigned Education Requirements: None Years of Related Experience: None
- Minimum 1 year related work or school experience
- Active and valid Driver’s License
- High School Diploma or GED (Graduate Equivalency Degree)
- Mechanical comfort
- Health, dental, vision insurance.
- Company provides service vehicle, tools, iPhone, gas card, and more
- Ongoing certification and training on new technology
Structural Engineer (1193-132)
Car Detailing Service Agent West Sacramento
Teacher, High, Spanish (50%)- New Technology (West-56 Repost)
Electronic Service Sales Rep
Office Supervisor AFC
Renovation Scope Evaluator- Sacramento, CA
Server In Sacramento, CA
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!