Safety And Health Job Description Sample
Construction Quality Control Manager (Qcm) And Safety & Health Officer
Minimum Requirements: The QCM and Safety & Health Officer shall have a minimum of 5 years combined experience in the following positions: Project Superintendent, QC Manager, Project Manager, Project Engineer, Health & Safety, or Construction Manager on similar size and type construction contracts in a military base setting. In addition, the QCM must have at least two years’ experience as a QCM. The QCM and Safety &Health Officer must be familiar with the requirements of EM 385-1-1, have experience in the areas of hazard identification, safety compliance, and sustainability, and shall also have a current certificate of training in Construction Quality Management for Contractors (US Army Corps of Engineers or Naval Facilities Engineering Command).
Skills and Abilities: Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people is essential. Construction Quality Management for Contractors certified and experience implementing EM 385-1-1 is required; experience with quality control management techniques is essential; analytical skills; and decision making/problem identification and problem-solving skills; ability to conduct quality, hazard, safety, and health analysis is required.
The position: The QCM and Health & Safety Officer develops and ensures implementation of the organization’s Quality Program and Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) plan, ensures that personnel are trained in the proper safety protocol and response to environmental hazards, oversees quality and environmental health & safety audits, and coordinates with the customer and appropriate personnel to remediate quality, safety, and environmental hazards as required.
- Develop, implement, and periodically review an organizational quality control and environmental health and safety plans (e.g., obtain, update, and maintain plans, permits, and standard operating procedures (SOP)).
- Prepare, review, and update quality control, safety and environmental investigation reports.
- Provide technical support for environmental remediation projects and legal actions.
- Analyze scientific data and do quality-control checks.
- Monitor progress of quality, safety and environmental improvement programs.
- Inspect facilities and programs to ensure organizational compliance with quality, safety, and environmental regulations.
Using a computer while sitting for extended periods is common. Must also be able to position self to maintain equipment, including under tables and desks.
No heavy lifting is expected, though occasional exertion of about 20 lbs. of force (e.g., picking up and carrying binders, laptops) may be required. Good manual dexterity required to use common office equipment (e.g., computers, mobile devices, calculators, gauges, testers).
The ability to remain in a stationary position roughly 50% of the time, as well as the ability to move about the office occasionally (conducting site inspections, accessing files/storage, computers and other office productivity devices, attending meetings, etc.), is required.
Ability to communicate well, orally and in writing, with employees, management, public safety (fire, police), hazardous materials vendors is crucial. Regular use of phone and email for communication is essential. Hearing and vision correctable to within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations, receiving ordinary information, and preparing or inspecting documents.
The job is split roughly 70/30 percent between working indoors in a traditional office setting (seated at a desk, using a computer and other devices, for extended periods) and working inside and outside the facility (performing inspections, supervising hazard remediation, etc.)
Safety And Health Clerk (Office Automation)
DOL seeks to attract and retain a high performing and diverse workforce in which employees' differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the diverse customers we serve. DOL fosters a diverse and inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility and fairness so that all individuals are able to participate and contribute to their full potential.
This position is located in the Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Manhattan Area Office. This position is inside the bargaining unit.
Performs hands-on microcomputer operations, which includes maintenance and update of system software. Responsible for answering the office phone, collecting general information to assess the caller's needs, and processing the mail and then distributing accordingly.
Retrieves periodic reports from the computer in connection with inspection activities for Area Director. Performs updates to the computer system such as letters, closing reference dates, informal conferences and penalties using word processing and data entry software. Processes reports and prepares responses to inquiries received under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and in compliance with the Privacy Act.
Processes penalty payments received and prepare debt collection notices. Performs other duties as assigned which may include but is not limited to archiving, filing,and retrieving of case files, ordering office supplies, and assisting with bi-weekly payroll processing.
Who May Apply
This job is open to
U.S. Citizens; Interagency Career Transition Assistance Prog and Career Transition Assistance Prog eligibles in the local commuting area.
Job family (Series)
Conditions of Employment
Appointment to this position may require a background investigation.
Requires a probationary period if the requirement has not been met.
You must have a typing proficiency of 40 words per minute based on a 5 minute sample with three or fewer errors. You must have a certificate of proficiency from an organization authorized to issue such certificates or self-certify your proficiency.
Applicants must meet either the specialized experience or substitution of education for specialized experience below.
Specialized experience: One year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-4 level which includes such experience as:
- Providing clerical support to Compliance Officers or investigators in a regulatory compliance agency which required an understanding of the program;
- Providing general and/or technical information to the public regarding policies or procedures;
- Experience or education that provides a general knowledge of Freedom of Information Act or the Privacy Act;
- Experience in using personal computers for long periods of time to prepare investigative documents with complicated formatting such as headers, footers, tables or charts.
SUBSTITUTION OF EDUCATION FOR EXPERIENCE: Applicants who do not meet the specialized experience described above may qualify for this position if they possess a 4 years of college level education in any field of study.
If you wish to use your education as a basis for meeting the eligibility and/or minimum qualification requirements for this position, you must submit academic transcripts demonstrating that you meet the qualifying educational requirements. If specific course work is required to fulfill the eligibility and/or minimum qualification requirements, you must supply transcripts from each academic institution in which the required courses were taken in order to receive credit for that course work. See the 'Qualifications and Evaluations' section of this announcement for more details.
If you do not submit sufficient academic documentation necessary to demonstrate that you meet the eligibility and minimum qualification requirements described in this announcement, your application will be deemed incomplete and you will be ineligible for further consideration for this vacancy.
College Transcript and Evaluation of Foreign Education - The Department of Labor does not recognize academic degrees from unauthorized secondary schools or post-secondary institutions that are not accredited by an accrediting body recognized by the Department of Education. Any applicant falsely claiming an academic degree from an accredited school will be subject to actions ranging from disqualification from federal employment to removal from federal service.
If your education was completed at a foreign college or university, you must show comparability to education received in accredited educational institutions in the United States and comparability to applicable minimum course work requirements for this position. Click for more information.
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
The Department of Labor does not make unfavorable hiring decisions on the basis of an applicant's previous or current unemployment, or the fact that an applicant has experienced financial difficulty through no fault of his/her own and has undertaken good faith efforts to meet his/her financial obligations. Consideration is given to financial status in relation to appointments only where required by law, regulation, or Executive Order.
Refer to these links for more information:,,,,,
How You Will Be Evaluated
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
If you meet the minimum qualifications, you will be evaluated against the evaluation factors below and will be placed into a category based on your vacancy question responses.
Category A - Best-qualified
Category B - Well-qualified
Category C - Qualified
Evaluation Factors (Competencies) - All qualified applicants will be evaluated on the following key competencies:
Clerical: Knowledge of filing, typing, entering data, maintaining records, taking shorthand, and using and completing forms.
Self-Management: Sets well-defined and realistic personal goals; monitors progress and is motivated to achieve; manages own time and deals with stress effectively.
Customer Service: Works and communicates with clients and customers (e.g., any individuals who use or receive the services or products that your work unit provides, including individuals who work in your agency or in other agencies or organizations outside the Government) to satisfy their expectations. Committed to quality services.
Shows understanding, friendliness, courtesy, tact, empathy, cooperation, concern, and politeness to others; relates well to different people from varied backgrounds and different situations.
Communication: Uses correct English grammar, punctuation, and spelling to communicate thoughts, ideas, information, and messages in writing. Expresses information (for example, ideas or facts) to individuals or groups effectively, taking into account the audience and nature of the information (for example, technical, sensitive, controversial); makes clear and convincing oral presentations; listens to others, attends to nonverbal cues, and responds appropriately.
The information you provide may be verified by a review of your work experience and/or education, by checking references and through other means (ex. interview). The examining Human Resources Office (HRO) makes the final determination concerning applicant ratings. Your resume MUST provide sufficient information to substantiate your responses to the vacancy questions. If not, the HRO may amend your responses to more accurately reflect the level of competency indicated by the content of your resume. Your evaluation may also include a review by a Human Resources Specialist or panel and may include other assessments (ex. interview, panel review, written test, writing sample, etc.)
INFORMATION FOR ICTAP ELIGIBLES ONLY: If you are eligible for special priority selection under ICTAP, you must be well-qualified for the position to receive consideration. ICTAP eligibles who are placed into Category B or higher will be considered "well-qualified".
Click for more information.
To preview questions please .
Background checks and security clearance
The following documents must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on the vacancy closing date. Follow the instructions: click . You are not required to submit a document if it does not apply to you. Warning: If you submit a document using the same document title, the 2nd submission will OVERWRITE the 1st submission. Also, do not upload password protected documents.
-College transcripts: if you apply on the basis of education, you must submit your college transcripts for consideration.
- Veterans Documents (if applicable): To be considered as a 5-point preference eligible, you must submit a copy of your Certificate of Release or Discharge From Active Duty, DD214. Your DD-214 must show the type of discharge and dates of active duty. To claim 10-point preference, you must submit a copy of your DD214; an Application for 10-point Veteran's Preference..... click apply for full job details
Site Safety And Health Officer
CalAsia is looking for an experienced SiteSafety and Health Officer to facilitate compliance with occupational health and safety (OSHA) guidelines. Your work will be largely focused on prevention so you need to be conscientious and farsighted. The ideal candidate will also be detail-oriented and ready to act in emergencies. The goal is to establish a safe workplace according to legal standards and foster a culture of attention to health and safety. Contractual position (4 months) in San Diego area.
- Support the development of OSHA policies and programs
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
- Proven experience as safety officer
- Certificate in OSHA 30 Construction Training Course & EM 385-1-1 required
- In depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA/EPA) and procedures
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
- Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Diligent with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics
*****Site Safety & Health Officer For Project In Madisonville, LA. (Must Be Experience)*******#10274077
- Prepare the project Safety Plan and Activity Hazard Analysis for each definable feature of work on the project
- Ensure compliance with project Accident Prevention Plan
- Ensure personal protective equipment meets applicable OSHA/EPA requirements and employees are trained on proper use
- Conducts daily walkthrough of the project site(s) ensuring work is being accomplished safely and occupational health is not compromised
- Construction Hazard Recognition
- Safety training of all personnel assigned to project(s) and project site visitors
- Conducts project safety inspections with follow-up inspections of any open items
- Subcontractor qualification and training
- Creation and evaluating activity hazard reviews
- Regulatory compliance with OSHA and USACE standards
- Accident and Incident investigations
- Development and Implementation of Corrective Action Plans
- Works with project supervision to create safety solutions to safety problems
- Fosters and maintains a positive safety culture for the project personnel
- Maintains all safety certifications as required by contract
- Attends and participate in all preparatory and initial quality control phase meetings
- Conduct weekly safety meetings for all workers
- Produce a Daily Safety Report of activities performed
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner to get along with customers, co-workers, supervisors, and management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Pay: 20-27 depending on experience
VETERANS ARE ENCOURAGE TO APPLY
Drug Safety Public Health Specialist
· Safety Specialist II, Operations within DSPH
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
· Sets work priorities and direction with input from Manager.
· Review, extract and accurately enter AE data from ICSR reports from both investigational and postmarketing products.
· Interpret case-related information including medical conditions, lab results and procedures, as well as compile complete narrative summaries.
· Review, enter, and verify follow-up information for cases and make accurate determination of significant information.
· Performs review of ancillary documentation accompanying ICSR reports and identifies pertinent information for incorporations into the case narrative.
· Correctly identify cases requiring targeted follow-up, determine relevant follow-up required and prepare follow-up queries.
· Have solid working knowledge of protocol design and details relating to the extraction and entry of SAE from clinical trials reports.
· Will have data review responsibility, to ensure data entries made by Safety Coordinators are accurate.
· Will interact with other Drug Safety functional areas to process adverse events efficiently and reliably.
· Will liaise with clinical department, affiliate, marketing or contract research organizations as needed on safety data issues (i.e., obtaining clarification or follow-up information).
· Identifies issues/concerns in a timely and appropriate manner.
· Meet specific data and quality targets for case handling.
· Remain current with case handling SOPs, guidance documents and database technology.
· Organizes workload to ensure compliance with SDEA and other global regulatory reporting requirements for ICSR.
· Demonstrates general understanding of appropriate labeling documents for Gilead products.
· Ensures departmental workflow processes and timelines are followed.
· Works with Submissions Team to properly identify global regulatory reporting requirements especially for Gilead sponsored clinical trials reports.
· May assist manager in the preparation of training material and assist in training new employees.
· May assist with other projects as necessary (i.e, study unblinding).
· Perform clinical trial reconciliation with minimal supervision from Manager or Sr Safety Specialist.
· Identify cases requiring investigator letters and draft investigator letters with minimal supervision from Manager or Sr Safety Specialist.
· May triage and assign the incoming reports.
· Acts as a trainer and mentor for more junior staff members.
· Participate in some clinical trial activities with supervision from Manager or Sr Safety Specialist (i.e., protocol & CRF reviews, clinical data management plan reviews, CRO agreements & SAE process flows, SAE reconciliation)
· May participates in Study Management Teams (as applicable)
· May assists in the development of drug safety presentation for investigator meeting presentations.
· May assist with peer review of cases.
· May assist with analysis and evaluation of performance and development of ongoing training for Operations group.Knowledge, Experience and
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
· Excellent computer skills in Microsoft environment (Microsoft Excel, Power point and Word).
· Safety database and data entry experience preferred
· Understanding of medical terminology and the ability to summarize medical information is preferred
· The ability to assess data and understand the medical/safety implications.
· Knowledge and experience with safety reporting and regulatory compliance and experience with international safety reporting/regulations is preferred
· Demonstrates initiative, teamwork and accountability
· Demonstrated success working both independently and in collaboration with others
· A quality driven individual with strong attention to detail and accuracy is required
· Strong organizational skills, and ability to adapt to change
· A demonstrated ability to manage own workload, prioritize, plan and organize assignments and work under strict timelines is required.
· Ability to follow guidelines and procedural documents
· Self-motivated and capable of working independently
· Understands safety database structures and is familiar with data retrieval tools.
· Case processing experience is preferred
· Knowledge of clinical trials activities preferred
· Healthcare professional degree (i.e., RN, PharmD) and little to no drug safety experience or industry experience
· 2+years of drug safety experience and a BS degree in a life sciences field
· 3+ years of experience in the drug safety field and an AA degree preferred.
Safety Specialist/ Puerto Rico Environmental Safety And Health Lead
Safety Specialist/ Puerto Rico Environmental Safety and Health Lead:
The ESH organization is seeking a strong, experienced leader to effectively drive programs and processes at Monsanto’s Puerto Rico site. The Puerto Rico ESH Specialist Lead will be a part of the site leadership team and is expected to lead the site’s ESH strategy, working closely site leadership, Monsanto’s corporate Government Affairs, Legal and Environmental Safety and Health teams, and outside consultants. The successful candidate will be required to prioritize responsibilities and assure compliance of site operations with applicable federal, state, local and Monsanto ESH requirements. This role requires an ability to think strategically, adapt to changes in business directives and proactively manage ESH regulatory compliance, employee/contractor/vendor safety, property protection, management of change, project oversight, corporate ESH programs, and occupational medicine. Monsanto's operations in Puerto Rico include:
The Monsanto Puerto Rico site includes agricultural field operations, protected culture operations (screen houses/greenhouses), warehousing, seed sorting and packaging operations, and offices.
Headcount of 350-650 workers plus contractors
The site operates 365 days per year
Engage internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance with air, water, waste, and other relevant environmental programs for all current and planned processes.
Lead teams, safety and health professionals, and business leaders through development and delivery of a consistent ESH vision and conduct on-site audits
Establish systems for continuous ESH program improvement for the Puerto Rico business.
Engage business and site leaders to create key performance indicators and use metrics to ensure visibility and to improve ESH performance and results.
Ability to focus on relevant tasks, prioritize process needs, articulate issues, lead and influence ESH technical discussions, attend and participate in relevant meetings, and oversee proactive development of site ESH programs and professionals.
Work with site personnel to oversee the development, implementation and evaluation of site procedures to assure the safety and health of employees, contractors, and visitors.
Participate in the North America/Latin America North (NALAN) ESH regional team to share and implement regional actions and ensure company systems and regional goals are effectively incorporated into the Puerto Rico systems.
Willingness and ability to learn company business and ESH/Law processes to ensure appropriately focused and timely ESH support.
This role does include special projects within the region, as well as outside of Puerto Rico.
Bachelors Degree in Environmental, Safety & Health, or Agricultural Engineering or related major.
10+ years in manufacturing, agricultural, engineering, and/or technical environmental field with experience in safety and health compliance.
Bilingual fluency in both Spanish and English (ability to speak, read, and write in both languages) is required
Strong leadership and excellent communications skills
Ability to maintain focus on relevant tasks and to proactively identify ESH needs
Demonstrated ability to influence, lead, and develop people and teams.
Ability to learn and work with software and other data programs.
Team player both within ESH and broadly across multifunctional groups.
Advanced knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations and ability to learn company ESH programs.
Some travel required
Experience in government agencies or in a compliance role
Experience in agricultural operations
Experience with the Puerto Rican regulatory system
Certified Safety Professional
Masters' in Business Administration or other relevant field
Organization:US Law Safety & Health_51012862
Title:Safety Specialist/ Puerto Rico Environmental Safety and Health Lead
Location:North America-USA-Puerto Rico-JuanaDiaz
Job:Environmental, Safety & Health
Schedule:Full-time At Monsanto, we value a diverse combination of ideas, perspectives and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. If you need a reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please for further assistance.access our disability accommodations process U.S. Employment Law (applicable for U.S. jobs ONLY): EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. For information about equal employment opportunity rights, please refer to this information from the U.S. federal government: ; . EEOC PosterEEOC Supplement
Site Safety And Health Officer (Ssho)
Whitesell- Green, Inc. is currently seeking a Site Safety & Health Officer (SSHO) for our Virginia Beach, VA Projects. This is one of many Federal Projects that we have at this time. If you’re looking for longevity in your career, you have searched the right place. Whitesell-Green has been in business for 40 years and have continued to make changes to stay in business for at least 40 more! The SSHO shall provide full-time on-site safety and occupational health management, surveillance, inspections, training, and safety enforcement.
The SSHO is responsible for managing, implementing, and enforcing the project Accident Prevention Plan.
- Daily site inspections and daily safety reports
- Provide onsite safety education to subcontractors
- Coordination of safety issues with the Quality Control Manager and Site Superintendent
- Provide management and oversight of site specific safety activities. Examples – Permit required confined space, abatement, lockout/tag out activities, etc.
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of EM-385-1.1, OSHA 29 CFR 1910 and 1926
- Conduct mishap investigations and complete required accident reports
- Provide 1st day site safety orientations for all new employees
- Maintain applicable safety reference materials on the job site
- Maintain a safety and health deficiency tracking system
- Maintain current SDS (formally MSDS) list of hazardous chemicals on site
- Prepare monthly contractor safety self-evaluation checklist
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 30-hour OSHA Construction safety class(Required)
- Must be able to perform daily safety inspections and associated reports, daily equipment inspections, hazard analysis prior to activities, and weekly safety meetings
- Must be able to present safety evaluations and coordination with production and quality control functions at weekly owner and subcontractor meetings
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat and Internet
- Fall Protection, Lead awareness, blood-borne pathogens, first aid/CPR, confined space management, attendant, and rescue, general competent person, trenching and shoring competent person, control of hazardous energies, forklift, man-lift, and fire watch training certified Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years of construction industry safety experience; federal government construction projects preferred
WGI has a strong working relationship with area building and specialty subcontractors who stand ready to participate in the estimating and construction process. By joining the project team early, we can offer cost saving value-engineering proposals to our clients, and we have the capability to perform timely and accurate cost estimating for budgeting purposes.
WGI has received numerous awards for quality of construction, service, and safety, including multiple Awards of Merit from the Department of the Navy and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. We attribute our success to the professionals in our employ, particularly our field superintendents, most of who have over 30 years with the company. These professionals perform their daily responsibilities with recognition of our corporate motto "Construction with your next project in mind." Our staff knows that the client's repeat business depends on complete satisfaction with our current performance, and that satisfaction is our principle focus.
WGI is an EOE/Affirmative Action/M/F/Veteran/Disabled employer.
Safety And Health Professional
Are you a seasoned Safety and Health professional looking for your next challenge? Would you like to be a part of a team of an ENR Top 400 Contractor with over 125 years of experience as we expand to the next level? Wohlsen Construction Company is seeking a highly experienced and committed professional to join our team as Safety and Health Professional. This position will be based in the Delaware Valley Region and will provide project site support in the PA, Southern NJ, and DE markets.
What you'll provide is on site consultation on leading edge Safety practices to our project teams. We're involved in high end, large scale commercial construction projects in the Sr. Living, Health Care, Hotel, and Commercial Real Estate sectors. You should be independent, capable and ready to help us continue leading our number one goal of Safety at Wohlsen Construction.
Wohlsen offers a competitive benefits package including health, life, vision, dental, short and long term disability, 401(k) and profit sharing program.
A detailed position description can be found at www.wohlsenconstruction.com under the Careers section.
All interested applicants must apply through: https://careers-wohlsenconstruction.icims.com/jobs/1122/safety-and-health-professional/job
Global Safety And Health Specialist
Education and Experience
●Bachelor of Science degree or the equivalent experience is required; specialization in Environmental Science, Safety Science and Environmental Health is preferred
●Minimum 3 years safety/environmental health experience required
●Safety experience in manufacturing or warehousing is preferred
●Working knowledge of Industrial Hygiene is preferred
●Understanding of Workers Compensation System is preferred
Environmental Safety & Health Manager
Develops and implements environmental, safety and health programs for all Fisher Barton U.S. sites to evaluate, manage and control environmental and safety hazards by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and
- Creates policies and procedures for all aspects of safety throughout the business units
- Establishes safety committees at each location
- Ensure noise levels and measures air quality are tested and within standards
- Works with sites to ensure annual hearing tests are performed
- Develops annual safety program and ensures compliance and record keeping.
- Oversees site activities and monitors for health and safety violations.
- Develops and monitors emergency action plans.
- Oversees Workers Compensation Programs; works with carrier and broker to ensure aggressive and proactive claims management and cost containment.
- Identifies potential causes for accidents and recommends changes in policies and procedures to prevent accidents and illness.
- Assists management to prepare safety and health budget.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!