Safety Harbor Job Description Sample
Licensed Practical Nurse (Lpn) - Skilled Nursing Center
We're currently seeking a talented Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a full-time ongoing assignment at our client's highly reputable skilled nursing facility in the Clearwater, FL area. This company takes great pride in their reputation for providing superb care to skilled nursing residents; they're even considered one of the most compassionate, high-quality skilled nursing organizations available in this area! Ideal candidates have 1+ year recent LPN experience in the skilled nursing facility setting, and are available to work all shifts (evenings and overnight). We're offering up to $20+ per hour (DOE). If you're interested, have questions, or would like to refer a friend, please apply now. We look forward to hearing from you!
Benefits for the LPN Licensed Practical Nurse – Skilled Long Term Facility Opportunity:
- Top Compensation and Weekly Pay w/ Direct Deposit
- Flexible Schedules – Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Perm Positions
- Generous Benefits Including: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Referral Bonus Program and Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry!
Qualifications for the LPN Licensed Practical Nurse – Skilled Long Term Facility Opportunity:
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of care and current clinical practice, treatments, and interventions, specific to position specialty
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies, and procedures
- Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care goals
- Resolve patient’s problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public, according to position setting
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English language
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties
- 1-2 years recent Licensed Practical Nurse experience in a Skilled Facility Required
- Practical Nursing degree from accredited institution and active FL license Required
- Current CPR/BLS certification, and recent Physical and TB/PPD Required
- Verifiable work history and professional references Required
ReadyNurse has been connecting talented clinicians with great facilities for over 25 years. Our goal is to find a nursing job that offers the pay, flexibility and the lifestyle that you desire. Whether you are interested in contract opportunities or just picking up an extra shift, our specialists are available around the clock to ensure that you get the assistance and support you deserve!
The secret to our success is simple: our management team sets extraordinarily high standards, and we refuse to compromise on the quality of our personnel or the caliber of service that we give to our clients and employees. Our 30 locally run offices allow us to provide personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CareerStaff Unlimited family.
Genesis HealthCare, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)
Bilingual Inside Sales
The Sales Representative position, based in Clearwater, is a great opportunity to join a growing company!
Introduce, demonstrate, sell and promote all current and new products to English, Spanish or Portuguese speaking international customers and prospects over the phone and over the internet with focus on our North American user base.
Answer clients’ questions in the area of setup and product functionality
Provide online demos and webinars products
Promptly responding email requests
Quote and follow up on quotations
Assist in the implementation of sales campaigns
Promote and maintain a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among users
Sales talent and enthusiasm for working with people
Excellent writing, editing, interpersonal and communications skills in English, Spanish or Portuguese
Advanced knowledge of Windows
Insurance Sales Career - Training & Leads Provided!
Are you interested in a rewarding career helping people in your community?
It's time to join the AmeriLife Team!
As an AmeriLife Representative, you'll be providing invaluable services to your own clients, while placing yourself in a position to grow your own business.
What AmeriLife provides to you:
- We assist with insurance pre-licensing, fingerprinting, and state insurance exam for qualifying candidates
- LEADS LEADS LEADS
- Hands On Training throughout your start up and entire career
- New Agent Orientation and Training
- Use of Agent iPads and Sales technology
- Professional Marketing Materials
- Weekly Bonus Opportunities
- Over 30 top rated insurance partners
- Opportunity for advancement within our company – We promote within!
AmeriLife is expanding! This is your opportunity to help others in your community and join a recession proof industry. It's time for you to take your career to the next level – the Nation's largest privately-held senior life and health insurance marketing organization!
AmeriLife has been serving the Life, Health, and Annuity needs of people all over the eastern US for over 45 years!
AmeriLife, headquartered in Clearwater Florida, has been assisting seniors since 1971. Representing more than 30 top-rated insurance carriers, AmeriLife provides its agents with an array of proprietary products and policy options to meet its clients' needs. In just over four decades, AmeriLife has grown steadily, through unmatched creativity and sterling financial stewardship, to become one of the nation's largest insurance marketing groups in the United States.
Leveraging a national distribution network of over 100,000 insurance agents and brokers via nearly 20 marketing organizations, and 50 insurance agency locations, AmeriLife, and its more than 75 insurance carriers, offers value and quality to the insurance industry and its consumers.
Senior Market, Life, Health, and Annuities, Third Party Administrator, DOL Fiduciary Rule Compliancy
2650 McCormick Drive Clearwater, FL 33759 United States
Part Time Sales Rep / Brand Ambassador In Clearwater FL Costco
Have a knack for selling and a winning personality?
We are currently hiring for the Clearwater FL Costco location!
Great Opportunity for Experienced Sales Reps to earn up to $250+ per day promoting our Industry Leading Health Supplement. We promote the highest quality products in the nutritional supplement industry!
• Part Time — Every Friday & Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
• $12/hour PLUS commissions
• Not a 1099 position
• Sales experience; face-to-face sales a plus; this is not an entry level position
• Clear communication skills
• Professional appearance
• Winning personality
• Ability to work independently and manage yourself
• Smart phone for Time Log-Ins & Photos
We have only one representative per Costco location.
OPENINGS FILL QUICKLY!
MK Marketing is a sales and marketing company with a unique focus on providing custom in-store events. We connect brands with consumers and influence the buying decisions at shelf.
Our mission is to provide friendly, professional events and marketing services while improving sales through the promotion of the products we represent.
We maintain a nationwide sales-force of talented, professional sales representatives who connect with consumers and engage them in conversations regarding the products we promote.
TeamHealth is seeking a Board Certified and Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained physician to join our established Hospitalist group in Central Florida as a Nocturnist. 7on/7off block schedule available.
Veterans Canteen Service is a Federal agency, seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated Operations Manager with strong leadership skills to assist with the day to day operations of our Patriot Cafés and Patriot Stores in the VA Medical Center.
This person must have proven operations management experience in food/retail industry. We are seeking managers who are dedicated with a commitment to excellence, professionalism, and a passion to serve others.
Duties Include: Inventory control, labor cost, and budget management. P&L experience in a multi-unit fast food or full service restaurant environment. Administrative controls, reviews processes relative to the operation. Oversees all Oracle Inventory management/accountability processes involving retail operations. Develops and implements local promotional programs. Supervise assigned personnel. Conducts interviews and recommends selections and all other personnel actions. Assigns/oversees housekeeping and sanitation schedules. Directly responsible for cash accountability and controls.
Must have 1 year of fast food/full restaurant exp.
Must be able to pass background check
Must have 1 yr. inventory mgt., supply cost and shrinkage control; food gross and POS systems
Proficient computer skills using Microsoft applications (Word, Excel etc.)
Associate Degree preferred, but not required, in Business, Hospitality or Management
Serv-Safe certification required or obtained within 90 days of hire date.
Competitive Salary $29,356 - 31,312
Vacation Leave (13-26 days per year)
Sick Leave (13 days per year-Unlimited accumulation)
Paid Holidays (10 paid holidays each year)
Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Federal Retirement Programs
Thrift Savings Plan (401K)
E-mail resume to the Operations Manager at VCSJOB@va.gov, make sure you have Attn: Recruiter-LU, Your City and State in the subject line.
To learn more about VCS, go to www.vacanteen.va.gov.
Part Time Online Teacher For Children
The Opportunity in Education:
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 200,000 students and 20,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer's mission is to provide the international elementary school education experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes. Employer provides one-on-one, fully immersive lessons in its online classroom. Employer’s curriculum is proprietary and aligned to the U.S. Common Core State Standards.
- Teach 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach an American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- Teach 25-minute highly engaging online lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Twitter: @TheEmployerLifeLinkedin: EmployerYoutube: EmployerFAQs for applicants: EmployerReviews about us on Glassdoor: Employer
teaching: 1 year
CDL A Hazmat Driver
Walpole is offering the following positions based out of the following facilities:
Tractor Trailer Mechanic – Day Shift
Tire Tech – Day Shift
CDL -A Local Driver – Home most nights
CDL-A OTR Drivers – Mainly Southeast US
- CDL-A Hazmat Driver – Sign On Bonus – 12 Hour Shifts – Home Daily
- SE Regional CDL-A Drivers – Home Weekly
- CDL- A Local Driver – Home Daily – 12 Hour Shift
- SE Regional CDL-A Drivers – Home Weekly
CDL-A Drivers along I-75 Corridor between Tampa, FL and Atlanta, GA!
Join our Southeast RegionalFleet and enjoy consistent freight, high earnings, frequent hometime and the security of knowing you are just hours away from home instead of days! Give a Recruiter a call today to discuss this and other Driving opportunities available in the area you live!
Walpole employees all enjoy many benefits and perks including:
Competitive compensation packages • Paid Vacations • Health Insurance and 401K
New and well maintained equipment • Professional uniforms (with cleaning service)
Give us a call today and let's TALK!
CDL A Company Drivers
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
· 1-3 year experience as a banquet captain and or supervisor.
· Must be willing to work with long flexible on demand type schedule/shifts.
· Must be willing to work Holidays and weekends.
· Must be able to work/maintain events from 20-350ppl while working under pressure.
· Must have a strong work ethic and be able to delegate staff with a hands on approach.
· Candidate should know how to creatively set up Food & Beverage Stations.
· Candidate should be familiar and able to learn event billing procedures to post all events daily.
· Candidate must be organized, efficient, detailed and customer focus.
· Proven Track Record in a leadership role within a Hotel, Resort and or Country Club type setting.
· Must be a team player.
If interested please reply to this ad or apply in person at the Human Resource Office at the Safety Harbor Resort & Spa 105 N Bayshore Dr., Safety Harbor, FL 34695.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!