Saint Albans Job Description Sample
** Barnet Care Workers Needed **
NEW RATES OF PAY FOR JANUARY
SureCare Barnet & Brent have an exciting opportunity for a caring individual to become part of our dedicated team.
We are looking to recruit a reliable care worker, to provide person centered care for our elderly/disabled clients, to enable them to remain living in the comfort of their own home. This rewarding position requires an enthusiastic and dedicated individual who puts others at the heart of all they do.
As part of our SureCare Barnet team you will be provided with:
· Flexible working hours including mornings, evenings & weekends.
· Competitive Pay with enhancements on bank holidays.
· Full extensive and specialised training with continuous supportand guidance- so previous experience is not essential but highly advantageous.
· Paid Holidays
· Encouragement throughout, for career progression in our ever growing team
· Personal professional development including access to fully funded diploma (NVQ) qualifications.
· Refundable DBS
We are proud that our services enable our clients to not only remain independent in their own homes, but to also exercise choice and control over all aspects of their care. We work with our clients and their family to ensure that they remain at the heart of their care planning, enabling them to retain their dignity and self-confidence and to continue to enjoy the respect of others.
Position will be subject to satisfactory DBS and references.
Full clean valid driver’s license and own transport is desirable but not essential.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!
For more information or to apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 0208 090 4748
No close date as recruitment is on-going.
Since 1994, our care services have expanded across the country. From our initial work in personal care and support, we now provide care for babies and young children, people with disabilities and those affected by dementia.
Its our mission to go above and beyond in offering our wide range of services. We actively encourage our Clients for feedback, suggestions and requests to see how we can help make things easier for you.
Trainee Chef - Fast Track Management Programme
Do you love food and have a passion for cooking? If so a career in catering could be for you!
NuYew is looking for ambitious, creative people looking to train initially as a Chef and then progress quickly into a Management Role. Full Training is provided and successful candidates are expected to be running their own kitchen within just 12 months.
Our client is a leading operator within London with plans to expand from 22 sites to 75 sites nationally within the next 3 years. Successful candidates will not only receive excellent training and benefits, but unrivalled career opportunities within this rapidly expanding business.
NuYew is a leading provider of skilled personnel to companies across the UK. We work closely with leading brands to identify skill gaps and help people enter new industries.
We are looking for passionate people with a positive and flexible outlook to progress into a career in Catering.
No experience necessary as full training is provided. You will cover the importance of safety in catering, understand catering operations and the costs involved, how to plan menus, basic knife skills and techniques and how to prepare and cook a wide range of foods.
Part time dispensing optician is required for newly started practice.
The position would be for a minimum three days per week.
The role would suit a newly qualified dispensing optician. Salary is commensurate with experience.
The candidate should have keen retail skills and be friendly and possess good communication skills.
First Aider / Fpos-I
FIRST AIDER / RESPONDER FPOS-I NIGHT CLUB 3 TIMES WEEK OR 2 NIGHTS WEEK 6 OR 7 OR 8 HOURS PER NIGHT
NORMAL NIGHTS TUESDAY/FRIDAY/SATURDAY SOMETIME EXTRA NIGHTS IF INTRESTED.
LOOKING AFTER CLUBBERS.
We need smart caring staff, uniform provided.
Join good team of staff that enjoy covering events.
We are seeking a Kitchen Manager to join our team! You will directly supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in preparing and serving food.
- Oversee the daily operation of food service staff
- Monitor quality of products and services produced
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Manage inventory of ingredients and supplies
- Maintain health standards for raw and finished products
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Knowledge of common food safety practices
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
We require qualified electricians with recent experience primarily to carry out electrical testing EICR works on occupied and void social housing properties. You will in addition be carrying out day to day repairs, carrying out remedial works in void properties and also kitchen & bathroom electrical 1st & 2nd fix works. You should help us to achieve a high level of service carrying out quality repairs and delivering excellent customer service.
We are looking for an electrician who can:
- Deliver a consistent, right first time approach
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Work well within a team and equally alone with minimal supervision
- Organise reports, paperwork and maintain stock levels for efficient working
- Demonstrate a good degree of technical knowledge and experience
- Although not essential having the following qualifications would be advantageous: Inspection & Testing, Asbestos Awareness, Working at Height
As a minimum, you should have: 17th Edition, NVQ qualified Electrician
This is a self-employed position.
Please send your CV, current hourly rate and availability for consideration.
Due to high levels of applications we will only reply to successful candidates who will be required to attend our office in Wallington, Surrey for an interview.
Rates depending on our supply are £18.75 based on a 8-hour (8am-4pm) working day. This is ongoing work.
Scsm / Sccm Software Support Engineer I
Cireson is a fast and growing software company, looking for highly motivated (and fun!) people to join our awesome software support team. We have a philosophy that people can wear a couple of different related hats, and are motivated to make each individual at Cireson both personally and professionally grow their career. As we support our own products, we work with customers to uncover and resolve issues not unlike software testing.
• As a SCSM/SCCM support engineer, here's a description of what you would be doing day-to-day in this role:
• Provide support for incoming queries for all of the Cireson products.
• Interface with Cireson customers globally to assist, troubleshoot and provide technical guidance.
• Work with remote support/remote access tools to assist with troubleshooting and resolving customer issues.
• Track support issues, bugs and feature requests, working with the escalation team and developers as needed.
• Update documentation on our Knowledge Base with technical guides and tips.
• Assist in testing new releases of the Cireson products.
Here's what we are looking for in a SCSM/SCCM support engineer:
• Strong customer service skills, written and verbal communication skills, and customer empathy demonstrated by previous successful experience in this role.
• A confident self-starter, team player, innovative problem solver, and able to manage multiple projects at once.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft technology such as Internet Information Services (IIS), SQL Server, Active Directory, Office, SharePoint, and PowerShell. Certification is preferred.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft's System Center suite
• In particular Service Manager and Configuration Manager is a big plus.
• Working Knowledge of Cireson solutions is a big plus.
• Knowledge of IT service management concepts and frameworks such as ITIL or MOF is a big plus.
• Knowledge of debugging concepts such as interpreting log files, configuring registry settings and application XML setting files, enabling ETL tracing, and analyzing the Windows event log.
• English is the primary language used within the company and our customers. Written and verbal English proficiency is a requirement. Knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
• Located in or around San Diego, CA
What you can expect from us:
• A fast-paced, fun environment to work in.
• We have great people all over the place, even in New Zealand!
• Top quality equipment to work on.
• Competitive pay and benefits.
• Flexible hours (within reason).
• Training and support to help you grow your career.
• Option for partial telecommute during the week.
• Option for partial telecommute during the week.
Wind Farm Project Managers (Buenos Aires, Argentina )
Two immediate opportunities in Buenos Aires, Argentina to support our wind farm projects in Argentina! Fluency in English and Spanish is required. All CV's/resumes must be submitted in English for consideration.
About the Company
Envision Energy stands by its mission of “solving the challenges for a sustainable future” through advanced technologies and smart products. We are growing rapidly in Argentina.
Envision Energy, a leading global smart energy solution provider, has been awarded the largest wind energy contract in Argentina’s first renewable energy auction. We have secured 4 projects, totaling 185 MW in Buenos Aires, Rio Negro and Neuquen Provinces in Argentina.
Envision Energy stands by its mission of “solving the challenges for a sustainable future” through advanced technologies and smart products. To achieve that Envision is growing its world-class international team inviting you to join our journey. We invite experienced wind professionals to join our rapidly expanding World-class team in Mexico and Argentina!
About the Position
The Project Manager position offers the opportunity to truly shape the business and to go beyond the current state of renewable business in a team of passionate experts. You can expect global reach, great career perspectives and a competitive compensation package. You will be working in a team of industry experts all with significant experience in wind farm project delivery.
This position is key to ensuring that Envision carries out high level quality wind farm projects to ensure a strong and competitive position in the market
The position shall be preferably based in specified country listed above, but any other major city convenient for air travel is acceptable on mutual agreement as well. A certain amount of international travel will also be required.
About this position:
In this position, your responsibilities would include, but not be limited to:
- Manage and lead our COE project across the entire company
- Managing different work streams within the project
- Fulfill project objective within the given time, quality, budget and resource frame
- Overall planning and project execution to include coordination and communication with all stakeholders and project members.
- Engage and lead the project team to ensure efficient execution and continuous improvement
- Ensure effective project planning and control
- Work in accordance to internal and external rules and conditions
- Collecting, controlling & aligning all project documentation
Reporting to (working in a matrix)
· Fluent in English and Spanish. Both oral and written.
· Extremely good at stakeholder management and communication
- Able to work independent and proactive and constantly looking for ways to optimize
- Able to work in high-pressure situations while keep the overview
- Prior experience of working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment as well as technical and process understanding is desirable
· Strong problem solving, creative thinking and good communication skills on different levels of the organization
- Easily interact and collaborate with different stakeholders of different backgrounds in international environment
- Flexibility and willingness to travel as required by the role to work with stakeholders in international locations
· The ability to find effective solutions by taking a holistic but practical perspective
Envision Energy is headquartered in Shanghai, China. We are a leading global smart energy technology provider of full turn-key state-of-the-art energy solutions such as smart wind farms, providing smart energy management software and services, and developing other advanced energy technologies for the future.
The business of Envision Energy has multiplied since its foundation in 2007. We were ranked among the top 10 wind turbine manufacturers in the world in 2015. Our cloud-based software currently helps customers manage over 50GW of their wind and solar assets globally.
Envision Energy stands by its mission of solving the challenges for a sustainable future through advanced technologies and smart products. To achieve that Envision is growing its world-class international team inviting you to join our journey.
More information on the company can be found :
We are seeking a Telesales Executive to join our team! You will be responsible for making outbound calls to prospective clients and securing new business.
This role is suitable for a get up and go self starter willing to work hard for results
- Outbound calling to build a client base
- Schedule qualified appointments with prospective clients
- Educate prospective clients on products and services
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Maintain record of client contact information
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Previous experience in B2B sales, Office Supplies, Print, Office equipment or other related fields
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ecommerce Business Associate
Start-up in online retail sales of European premium brand goods (shoes, bags, clothing, accessories, etc.) is looking for a part-time business associate to assist in growing the business. Candidate should have excellent administrative skills, with keen attention to details yet preferably is a generalist / all-rounder who is smart, eager, ambitious and looking to grow professionally and earn more money long-term. Candidate should have good organisational skills, willing to get hands dirty (i.e., assist in processing inventory for shipment to the Amazon warehouse and in order fulfilment) and yet skilled and qualified in doing various tasks such as product listing, marketing, inventory management, bookkeeping and liaison with various outsourced partners and a full-time colleagues based offshore. Excellent skills in MS Word and Excel are a must.
Those with experience in selling items online (Amazon, eBay, etc.) will have a clear advantage but so are those who are dynamic, conscientious, committed and willing to learn and apply themselves to the opportunity at hand.
Salary is negotiable plus commission/discretionary bonus. Possibility for full-time employment and promotion to manager depending on performance. Home office is based in Poplar (near Canary Wharf).
Interested parties, please send your CV, hours available to work per week, start date and expected salary.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!