Saint Albans Bay Job Description Sample
CDL A Owner Operators
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
We value our professional drivers:
CDL A Driver Pay has increased 15% in last two years
New van and 48-state pay increase
Dedicated company drivers average $45k - $65k per year
Trainers average $60k - $80k per year
Teams average: $125k - $150k per year + $5k sign-on bonus
Owner operators net average: $55k - $75k per year
Over 200 driving opportunities to fit your home time and financial needs
Invested over $900 million in our CDL A truck drivers, trucks and terminal improvements, over the last two years
Average truck age 1.9 years
Automatic trucks equipped with Wingman and Onguard
Affordable health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
Military and military spouse friendly and you can use your GI Bill benefits
Rider and permits available – call for details
Up to $2,000 relocation bonus (for select accounts)
CDL A Lease Purchase - No Touch Freight!
Truck Driver Benefits:
Late-model equipment – 2015-2018 trucks
Fully Spec'd (TV with Free DirecTV, XM Radio, Fridge, APU, Inverter)
Quarterly Safety/Efficiency Bonus up to $2,500
$1,500 Driver Referral Bonus
- Paid transportation, meals, and hotel
- $500 after completion of orientation
Benefits for Lease Operators
- $.69 per gallon fuel for 6 months
- .99 per gallon for fuel as long as you're with us
- $5,000 per year retention bonus - paid out $100/wk )
- 2 skip payments per year - allows you to take time off without getting behind
Company Driver Benefits
Medical, Dental, & Vision options available
OTR and Dedicated positions available
Hirschbach is a refrigerated carrier established in 1935. Hirschbach's fleet of over 950 tractors and 1500 refrigerated trailers is among the newest, most fuel efficient, and environmentally friendly in the trucking industry. Everyone associated with Hirschbach receives the personal touch of a smaller carrier along with access to the best services and technology in the marketplace today.
We specialize in delivering fresh and frozen products across the United States along with offering experience in handling dry goods. Hirschbach is a company built on strong relationships with our family of customers, drivers, employees, vendors, and partner carriers. We welcome you to join our family!
Environmentally we are committed to putting the most efficient equipment on the road as a result of our Green Fleet Strategy. Our goal is to become the most fuel-efficient fleet in the trucking business while providing best-in-class service to our customers.
CDL A Company Truck Drivers
Be the best-respecteddriver on the road.
When you compare all this to any other trucking company, including the one you're with now, you'll find there just isn't any comparison:
45 CPM to start; average 2800+ mi's/wk.
Annual raises to 50 CPM
Major medical, dental, vision coverage
Pets welcome in truck and terminal
Trucks 2014 or newer, all with APUs
100% no-touch freight
You'll know this is a company owned and run by a truck driver because of the family treatment and respect you'll get. And because our OTR drivers deliver over 99% on-time and do so safely.
WHAT WE EXPECT FOR YOU TO BE CONSIDERED:
Minimum age 22 years.
Valid commercial license
Safe driving record meeting our minimum requirements
One (1) year verifiable over the road experience in the past 3 years
$100.00 weekly bonus for Driver Helpers!
UPS is hiring individuals to work as temporary, seasonal Driver Helpers. This is a physical, fast-paced, outdoor position that involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that typically weigh 25 - 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs. It requires excellent customer contact skills and a lot of walking.
As a Driver Helper you will not drive the delivery vehicle but assist the driver in the delivery of packages.
Driver Helpers usually meet the UPS driver at a mutually agreed upon time and location each weekday. Workdays can vary (Monday – Friday) or (Tuesday – Saturday) depending on the building needs.
Hours vary but usually begin after 8:00 a.m. and end before 8:00 p.m. Driver Helpers must comply with UPS appearance guidelines.
Driver Helper seasonal opportunities are typically between the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday time period.
This job posting includes information about the minimum qualifications (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines), locations, shifts, and operations within the locations which may consider my application. An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer – race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity
Experienced CDL A Established Teams - No Touch Freight!
Class A Team Truck Driver Benefits
Regional Routes Available – Weekly & Bi Weekly Home Time Options
Starting at up to .60 cents per mile.
Team Drivers consistently run up to 5,000 miles per week
Recession proof, no-touch freight
Comprehensive benefits package.
Class A Team Truck Driver Requirements
Class A Established Teams
10 Months OTR Experience
Acceptable CSA, Background & Work History
No Felonies or DUIs in 7 years
Flexibility to handle high value freight
About Pegasus Transportation, Inc.
Since 1987, the name Pegasus Transportation has been synonymous with quality truckload services. Pegasus has developed a tradition of on time deliveries, responsive customer service and competitive pricing. Pegasus Transportation's company fleet and professional drivers are supported with the advanced technology to assure customer satisfaction. Building from this core competency, Pegasus Transportation has recently expanded, offering a full range of logistical support services to include warehousing/sequencing, expedited shipments and local cartage.
Pegasus Transportation, Inc. is a privately held corporation established to provide quality transportation services to our customers while returning acceptable levels of profitability for growth and return.
Pegasus strives to do this by cultivating among its employees an atmosphere of cooperation and excellence in customer service by providing advanced technology in equipment and communications and by treating every customer and employee as our most valuable asset.
Specimen Collector / Entry-Level Medical Opportunity - Jo0044749
About Our Client: Join a company that has been ranked one the best places to work and stands as an industry leader in Clinical Diagnostics and Information. As a team member, you will be a critical part of the quantitative drug testing analysis process. This is an exciting position for someone is looking to build their current resume with unique medical experience.
Locations: St. Albans, Burlington, Williston, Barre, Montpelier Must be flexible to cover all locations
Schedule: Varied Schedule between Monday - Friday (Minimum 4 hours per week)
- Facilitate the collection, processing and shipping of urine specimens
- Collect urine specimens from patients
- Follow departmental policies to correctly identify the patient before any specimen is obtained
- Properly label and document the specimens and prepare for shipment
- Demonstrate customer service and compassion when interacting with patients, physicians, and clinic staff
- Communicate with, understand, and react effectively to a diverse patient population base
- Verifiable track-record of providing excellent customer service
- Reliable with a strong work ethic
- Strong computer skills – must be able to work in multiple programs and windows, manage email and reports
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Communicate clearly and concisely with accuracy, credibility and confidence
About Us: All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of healthcare settings.
Travel Registered Nurse - Progressive Care Unit (Saint Albans,Vt)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Owner Operators - Mercer Offers Fast Pay Plus The Freight And Support You Need!
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
100% Owner Operator
Fast Pay After Every Load
Fuel Tax Filed and Paid by Mercer
ZERO Company Trucks
Fuel Discount Program
No Forced Dispatch
No Up-Front Sign-on Fees
We are Mercer Transportation. THE Owner Operator Company.
Valid Class A CDL
Good driving record
25 Years of Age
One year of recent, verifiable experience
RN - Registered Nurse In St. Albans - Burlington-South Burlington, VT
Ardor Health is currently looking for an: RN - Registered Nurse for a HOME HEALTH, near St. Albans - Burlington-South Burlington, VT. Ardor Health Solutions a leader in healthcare staffing, is looking for a Registered Nurse/RN to join our team and continue to represent a company committed to providing excellence in Healthcare services. Ardor Health Solutions offers our Nurses the best opportunities to continue personal growth while expanding your professional portfolio. Take the first steps to joining a team that is making a difference by calling 1-855-GO-ARDOR and speak to an Ardor Ambassador to get started.
In addition to a competitive financial package, this RN/Registered Nurse position comes with superior benefits.Benefits including:
- NEW ARDOR DAYS PROGRAM – Why save for later when Ardor Health rewards you NOW. Take advantage of free paid days off immediately with an increase in days offered with contract length.
- Major Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance with extensive family health options
- 401k with weekly match – Investing in your future is important to Ardor Health
- License Reimbursements and processing assistance with our internal licensing department
- Free CEU access for a full calendar year – Continue education is the key to professional development
- Industry best private housing – a dedicated housing team to make sure you have the best home away from home
- Share your experience with Ardor by referring a friend and we say “thank you” with a $500 referral bonus
- 24 hour emergency access to our offices
This job description is a record of the essential functions of the listed job.
The job description that follows will provide the Employee, Administration, Human Resources, Applicants and other agencies with a clear understanding of the position, where the job fits into the organization, and the skill/work requirements in relation to other jobs. Jobs are always changing to some degree and the existence of the approved job description below is not intended to limit normal change or growth. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
General Description of Position:
The RN provides high quality, safe, cost effective, total nursing care to all patients. The RN assumes responsibility for overall coordination and integration of patient care based on the nursing process. Assesses patient health problems and needs, develops, implements and evaluates nursing care plans. Maintains medical records. Administers nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management. Licensing is required.
Licensed graduates of any of the three types of education programs (bachelor's, associate’s, or diploma) qualify for entry-level positions as a staff nurse. However, some employers may require a bachelor’s degree. They may need to take continuing education to maintain state licensure. Responsibilities Include the Following:
1. Administer Registered Nurse services to patients being serviced by the contracted facility. 2. Provide all patients with an optimum level of care. 3. Completes initial assessment, which includes an evaluation of biophysical, psychosocial, environmental, cultural, educational and discharge planning needs. 4. Develops the patient plan of care based on identified patient needs using a multidisciplinary approach. 5. Reassesses the patient on a continuing basis to include patient’s response to treatment, changes in condition and changes in diagnosis. Updates plan of care based on identified needs. 6. Administer all medications safely and in a timely manner, monitors patients for reactions or side effects. 7. Documents patient care. 8. Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions. 9. Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans. 10. Assume responsibility for coordination and planning of patient care within the prescribed medical regime. 11. Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity. 12. Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel, may supervise a particular unit. 13. Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs. 14. Assess the needs of individuals, families, or communities, including assessment of individuals' home or work environments, to identify potential health or safety problems. 15. Refer patients to specialized health resources or community agencies furnishing assistance. 16. Consult with institutions or associations regarding issues or concerns relevant to the practice and profession of nursing. 17. Knowledgeable of the care, handling and use of specialized equipment relevant to clinical practice. 18. Utilizes infection control standards. May direct or coordinate infection control programs, advising or consulting with specified personnel about necessary precautions. 19. Perform administrative or managerial functions, such as taking responsibility for a unit's staff, budget, planning, or long-range goals. 20. Work with individuals, groups, or families to plan or implement programs designed to improve the overall health of communities. 21. Registered nurses may work to promote general health, by educating the public on warning signs and symptoms of disease.
Additionally, Must:1. Meet all requirements necessary for licensure and privileges to work in contracted states/facilities.
- Obtain minimum continuing education as required to maintain all necessary licenses.
- Participate in program development, in-services, staff conferences, etc.
- Conform to dress code of the facility/company.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to patients, Company, Federal and State laws.
- Establish and maintain rapport with patients, coworkers, physicians and staff.
- Documentation should meet Ardor’s and the Facility’s standard.
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces. If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-Paid Weekly!! With Commissions also paid out on a week to week basis!
-Competitive Pay: Base + Commission (Uncapped & Industry Leading)
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Raffles, Events, Team Building, Holiday Party's, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-"Allstar" Awarded Monthly with Prizes, Distinctions, and More!
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
-Visit our Website, See and Apply for Our Open Jobs: http://www.ardorhealth.com/corporate-careers/
-Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Family.
-Call Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!