Saint Ann Job Description Sample
Automotive Tool Sales / Route - Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Electrician. New construction and remodeling. Various metro St. Louis locations. Commercial and residential.. Mid-size, well stabilized company. Hardworking self-starter looking for long term employment. Full time/Benefits.
Outside Sales Representative Needed
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries:
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Many businesses including restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons, and MANY other business types want this service!
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones!
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 90% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 20%-70%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
SenText Solutions’ Compensation Program:
· Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
· Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Up Front Commission on every sale!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
CDL A Regional Company Drivers
WE STARTED REGIONAL, THEN PERFECTED IT.
This is Arnold Transportation, the Original Regional Carrier. For 75 years, we've kept this country moving and our drivers happy.
Super Regional Drivers:
- Assurance Pay of $1,000.00, Earn up to $0.48 CPM!
- Home Every Other Weekend for 48 hours!
- 2 Day $1,000.00 Orientation Pay! This increases your weekly income over the 1st 60 days!
- We don't travel the NE or NW!
- Paid Vacation!
- One of the best CSA scores in the industy!
- No slip seating! 85% of our Equipment is 2015 or newer!
- No sliding pay scale. Paid all miles loaded and empty!
- One of the best benefit packages in the trucking industry!
- Rider and Pet Friendly!
- Approximately 25 to 1 Driver to fleet manager ratio!
Retail Sales Associate
The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for providing an outstanding customer experience, meeting the needs of our customers by providing solutions to their service and product needs, and achieving personal sales goals. The Sales Associate will participate in outbound activities that market our brand and products to bring in new customers as well as continue to maintain relationships with existing customers. Sales Associates are trained and prepared to answer service and product questions, walk every customer through their decision-making process, and build a personal and professional brand that brings them success!
ESSENTAIL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
1. Greet incoming customers; establishing the customer experience upfront
2. Meet and exceed key performance objectives and monthly sales goals
3. Perform as the sales consultant to determine solutions and options for customers based on personal or business wants and needs
4. Participate in regular outbound activities that promote new customer activity
5. Complete regular sales and operational store duties, not limited to cleaning, stocking, customer calls, counting inventory, tag changing, store layout changes
6. Adhere to company policies by ensuring accuracy, completion, and security with all sales and operational paperwork
7. Complete store opening and closing duties
8. Maintain high customer service scores
9. Complete diagnostic services and next step instructions for customers
10. Additional tasks as assigned
1. High school diploma, or equivalent
2. Previous retail experience; 6 months preferred
3. Previous sales experience, preferred
4. Reliable transportation to accommodate immediate or advance notice of presence
5. Flexible schedule of availability to support traditional retail hours that include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
6. Strong communication skills with the ability to read and write the English language
7. Basic mathematical skills; ability to use a calculator
8. Ability to use and operate basic functions of a computer, including g Microsoft Office
9. Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
10. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Competitive base pay with monthly commissions
· Health, Dental, Vision benefits
· 401K with company match
· Paid Time Off
· Phone service discount
· Sales perks
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time (typically 9 hours a day)
· Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
AR / Collection Rep
Daily Responsibilities of the A/R Collections Representative:
- Responsible for all aspects of billing, follow up, and collection activity
- Identifying issues or tending and provided suggestions for resolutions
- Verifying claims adjudication
- Editing claims to meet and satisfy billing compliance guidelines
- Accurately documenting collection activity
- Must has a High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
- Must have at least 1 year of experience with Healthcare Insurance Collections
- Must have Strong A/R follow up experience
- Must have denials experience
Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary at $16-$17 per hour, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
If you are interested in applying to this A/R Collections Representative position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Class A CDL - Dedicated Truck Driving Jobs!
Want to build a strong driving job?
Load up with protein.
Protein-power your job by joining JBS. As the transportation arm of the world s leading meat processor, our truck drivers help feed America and enjoy the strength that comes with it.
Or Fill Out Our Full Application
DEDICATED BEEF HAULS
No freight s more reliable than food
$1,200 per week guaranteed.
Get home every week.
$1,200/Week Guaranteed: for 5 days work
$240 per Day: for 6th and 7th day worked
Additional Bonus Opportunities: MPG and safety bonuses
Year 2 - $25/week
Year 3 - $50/week
Year 4 - $75/week
Year 5 - $100/week
Year 6 - $125/week
Year 7+ - $150/week
Benefits and Bonuses
Health Benefits: top notch medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
Paid Holidays: six a year, $150 a day
Tuition Reimbursement: if we are your first employer, call for list of approved schools
Running Area: Midwest and Northeast
No-Touch Freight: drop and hook at JBS plant; live unload by lumpers at customer locations
Work Schedule: typically 5-6 day work week
Associated topics: cdl a truck, company over the road, company truck, company truck driver, conductores clase a, dedicated truck, over the road driving, regional driver, regional driving route, tanker truck driving
Medical Claims Specialist
HCS Healthcare has an IMMEDIATE need for Medical Claims Specialist in the St. Ann, MO area for a large recognized Healthcare Organization.
The Medical Claims Specialist is responsible for reviewing unpaid medical aged accounts and applying hospital billing experience to follow up on claims that have been denied, submitted, resubmitted, or appealed to track for reimbursement.
Ideal candidates will bring a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in Medical/Facility Insurance-related collections/follow-up and:
· 1+ year of following up on unpaid medical aged accounts—resolving patient accounts
· Knowledge of EOBs, UB04 and/or 1500 billing Form
· Providing insurance payers with necessary information to resolve accounts
· Filing appeals
· Following up on appeals
MEDICAL CLAIMS SPECIALIST SALARY:
· Starting at $17/hr. (Determined on Experience)
BENEFITS & PERKS:
· Optional ACA Health Benefits
· Full Time M-F, No Weekends
· Monday- Friday, Daytime Hours
High School diploma or GED required
For more information about this Medical Claims position please email your resume to
HCS Healthcare specializes in nationwide placement of highly qualified healthcare professionals who value excellence and high quality patient care. Offering a unique blend of specialization and scope of services, HCS Healthcare works with some of the most sought after employers in the country. Our dedicated recruiters consist of industry-specific recognized leaders who use their expertise to connect candidates with clients throughout the United States where our focus is to collaborate top-notch talent with equally refined employment opportunities.
Customer Care Agent - Remote
The Customer Care Agent is responsible for providing excellent customer service and building customer loyalty through the courteous, efficient handling of customer interactions according to Client guidelines and requirements.
Requirements and Qualifications
Ability to navigate computer software and websites as necessary without third party assistance.
This jobdescriptioninnowaystatesorimpliesthatthesearetheonlydutiestobeperformedbytheemployeeoccupyingthis position. Employees willberequiredtofollowanyotherjob-relatedinstructionsandtoperformotherjob-relateddutiesrequestedby theirSupervisor incompliance withFederal and State Laws. Requirements arerepresentativeofminimumlevelsof knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To performthisjob successfully, the employeemustpossesstheabilitiesoraptitudestoperformeachduty proficiently. Continued employmentremainson an “at-will” basis.
Customer Direct’s highly trained agents provide 24x7x365 Phone, Email, Chat, Mail, and Social Media interaction support. Each workflow and interaction is specifically and uniquely tailored around the needs of our clients. Our distinct experience, attention to detail, desire to serve, and ability to scale make Customer Direct an excellent partner for any business that handles large volumes of customer interactions and wants to do so with greater quality, efficiency, and options for its customers.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!