Saint James Job Description Sample
Customer Service Representative (Csr) - Smithtown
Macy’S Seasonal Backstage - Sales Team Member, Full Time: Smith Haven
First Year Tax Professional
Operations Assistant Store Manager-Ft
Restaurant General Manager
X-Ray Technician - Per Diem
Health Plus Management, LLC is the leading provider of practice management services for independent physicians specializing in the field of Musculoskeletal disorders. Professionalism and employee dedication have been a key contribution to the tremendous growth of our company. Over the course of the last 25 years HPM has added 38 locations and 18 individual practices under its management.
We are currently looking for a per diem traveling Radiologic Technician/ X-Ray Technologist to perform radiographic diagnostic imaging procedures to assist physicians in the diagnosis of disease and injuries. Operates the radiographic equipment to produce radiographic recorded images of the body. Performs technological functions to ensure optimal diagnostic quality of patient care utilizing efficient and safe processes.
Hours: Per diem
- Knowledge of radiographic examinations including procedures that require the use of contrast agents.
- Knowledge of radiographic equipment operation and radiation safety.
- Knowledge of patient transfers and positioning techniques.
- Must be able to closely follow physician instructions and obtain optimal images for diagnosis.
- Must be able to communicate calmly, compassionately, and professionally with all different types of patients exercising excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to work effectively with other employees and maintain a cooperative working relationship intra-departmentally and inter-departmentally.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks.
- The demonstration of ethical and professional conduct, including the ability to maintain confidentiality (HIPAA)
- Establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Maintain radiology and injection supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Gains patient cooperation by reducing anxieties; providing explanations of treatment; answering questions.
- Minimizes radiation to patient and staff by practicing radiation protection techniques, using beam restrictive devices, patient shielding, and knowledge of exposure factors.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols; following drug protocols in case of reactions to drugs, such as contrast media, administering first aid, and using the emergency cart.
- Maintains production and quality of radiographs by following established standards and procedures; developing radiographs; observing radiographic results; making necessary adjustments.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Associates degree or bachelor’s degree in applied radiologic science or certification from an accredited radiologic technology program.
- Licensed and Registered in the state of New York
- Certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
Team Member: Food Champion
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!