Saint Matthews Job Description Sample
Title:ServerJob Description: Job OverviewDo you take pride in providing excellent meals and having fun at the same time?
As a Server at Red Lobster, you will enhance guest experiences by offering personalized service, suggestions and pairings. Daily tasks will include taking orders accurately, delivering hot food promptly, clearing tables, and managing transactions! What You Need to Succeed•Skills to Make the Grade – Multi-tasking, listening and communication skills•Job Qualifications – Must be of legal age to serve alcohol based on state requirements•Perform the Physical Demands – Lift and carry up to 30 pounds, remain on your feet for several hours, work under pressure, bend, reach, and stoop BIG plans are on the horizon for Red Lobster.
Our team and restaurants are great today, but our future is even better. There is no better time than now to join the Red Lobster Family! Great SeafoodYou can be proud of the food you serve.
The tremendous variety of seafood makes us the perfect destination for seafood lovers. Our annual “Ultimate Events” like Lobsterfest, Crabfest, and Endless Shrimp are more widely known than practically any other restaurant. You will serve fish at a premium standard.
We are a global pioneer and an industry leader in Seafood Sustainability. With seafood served from over 30 countries, Red Lobster has a long standing commitment to sustainable fishing and farming. We are a founder and current member of the Global Aquaculture Alliance and a current member of National Fisheries Institute.
Our team is proud to be known for not serving any endangered species on the menu and for buying only from fisheries that are sustainably managed through BAP (Best Aquaculture Practices) standards. Great PeopleYou will work at a destination for celebration. Our restaurants have a rich history of hosting birthdays, anniversaries, receptions, reunions, and other important memorable occasions.
You are part of an amazing family. Our restaurants are a place where you can both make friends and find a mentor. It’s important that our family of team members flourish, learn and grow.
Our RL Cares program, for instance, is designed to help team members with unplanned expenses in times of great need. You give back to the community. Our RL Shares program donates millions of pounds of food to Food Banks and Food Shelters across the country – making a significant difference for the homeless and hungry in the communities where we operate.
Great ResultsThe #1 Seafood Restaurant Company in the US. Opened in 1968, we have earned an exceptional name, brand recognition, and reputation. The #1 casual dining employer for our size. (Forbes Magazine 2016 List of America’s Best Employers and 2016 List of Canada’s Best Employers) A restaurant that is loved.
Our ratings are among the highest in casual dining for restaurant followers and consumer engagement. Position:RLUSA_0220 Server State:KY City:Saint Matthews Job Type:Dining Room Staff Zip Code:40207-4619 Restaurant Location:Saint Matthews, Ky Address:986 Breckenridge Lane
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Temperature Controlled Division
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Now Open in Temperature Control Division The Coolest Careers on the Road
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus for Experienced Drivers!
At Maverick, we know that experienced Class A CDL holders are a hot commodity! That s why we offer Maverick Made careers in our Temperature Control Division that offer elite rewards, like home time that is second to none, extraordinary pay, industry-leading training, and the newest and safest trucks on the road. Whether you are looking for OTR or Dedicated lanes, you ll find your fleet fit with Maverick.
We ve expanded our services and have new truck driving opportunities available in our Temperature Control Division! Qualified Class A CDL drivers can become Maverick Made with unmatched pay and home time by contacting recruiters today.
Experienced Drivers (6+ mos OTR)
$.46 - $.50 per mile starting pay
$1,000 Orientation Pay
Travel, lodging, breakfast and lunch provided
Student starting pay $.40 per mile
$600 Orientation Pay
Travel, lodging, breakfast and lunch provided
Training Pay $600/week
Advantages & Bonuses:
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus for Experienced Drivers (limited time!)
$1,000 weekly minimum guarantee (*after going solo)
Pay increases up to 5 years
Addt l Pay for Performance Bonus Introductory/New Hire Rate ($.02-$.04/mile)
Pay for Performance Bonus Program (extra pay potential up to $.06 per mile)
DRIVER REFERRAL BONUS - $1,000 - $2,000
Health/Dental insurance + Rx card
Paid Life Insurance Policy
401(k) Retirement Plan
The newest, safest equipment on the road
Paid weigh station bypass & tolls
Passenger Authorization Program
Full Tuition Reimbursement
GI Bill OJT approved
CDL Sponsorship Available
Associated topics: chofer clase a comercial, company driver solo, company driving needed, company driving team, company otr, company truck driver, dedicated truck driver, otr company, over the road driver, regional driver
Guest Service Representative (West End/South End)
Thorntons is hiring Guest Service Representatives for all locations in Louisville!
Full and Part Time Positions – All Shifts – All Stores
STARTING PAY $10.25/HOUR
Guest Service Representatives will also enjoy the following benefits!
FREE Shift Meals and Dispensed Beverages • Health, Dental and Vision Benefits • Employee Stock Ownership Program (Be an Owner!) • 401(k) with company match • Team Member Referral Bonuses • Paid time off • Team Member Discounts • Opportunity for growth • OWN Your Career with us!
Guest Service Representative responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following;
· Ensure a high level of guest satisfaction
· Ensure speed of service
· Understand and be capable of handling guest concerns
· Maintain store presentation and standards
· Effectively and efficiently execute daily tasks
· Uphold Thorntons Core Values
High School Diploma or GED • Excellent customer service skills are a must • Be flexible and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment • Willing to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends and holidays • Willing and able to complete a pre-employment criminal background check
If you are energetic, professional, career-minded, and want to help make THORNTONS people’s favorite place to stop when they are on the go, then we want YOU to apply now!
Delight our Guests • Passion for Detail • Everyone Counts • Restless Dissatisfaction • Cheer for Each Other • Have fun!
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Thorntons is a leading, independent gasoline/convenience-chain retailer, marketing throughout the Midwest. Thorntons ranks as one of Kentucky’s largest privately-held companies with more than $2.3 billion in annual revenue. It recently was ranked 250th in Forbes magazine’s annual list of 500 largest privately held companies.
RETAIL - RESTAURANT – FOOD SERVICE – HOSPITALITY - FAST CAUSUAL - FAST FOOD - QUICK SERVE - SHIFT SUPERVISOR – GUEST SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE – GROCERY – FOOD & BEVERAGE – CUSTOMER SERVICE -- CASHIER – REFRESHING CONVENIENCE
Our team-based, high-performance culture is a combination of entrepreneurial spirit and a core purpose centered on our guests.
Customer Service Representative:Full Time
Customer Service Specialist!
*FAST Growth Opportunity*
If you are a people person working in the retail or the restaurant business and you are looking for a career change that provides opportunity, then put your personality and ambition to work! We are looking for an individual that has experience in customer service, sales, food service, client relations, and retail to apply their skills and work experience at the marketing events!
We are a progressive, rapidly expanding firm who is looking for a Restaurant and Retail Professional to work with clients from leading industries across the country!
We have the perfect campaign for you! The diverse client portfolio allows individuals to represent industry leaders in the nation!
What makes this position different?
By recognizing that high levels of success are a direct result of great people, this firm has developed tailored campaigns that allow for a much more personal approach to the development of clients’ brands. Senior management strives to create unlimited opportunities for individuals to achieve their personal, professional and financial goals. A comprehensive training program accomplishes this by encouraging competition, making it easy for individuals engaged in sales and marketing, sharing effective techniques and communicating ideas openly, and by recognizing accomplishments both large and small. The company operates according to a philosophy emphasizing the importance of leading by example and having a comprehensive understanding of the entire business model. The management training program provides exposure to all facets of the campaigns as well as an opportunity for leadership and management positions.
We have committed to help expand the local market to meet the demands of new campaigns! Therefore, we must start talent scouting right away.
We look for a few critical attributes that each candidate must possess:
· Above average people skills
· Excellent leadership abilities
· Great communication skills
· Winning attitude
· Great work ethic and ambition
· Ability to multi-task
· Desire to grow within a company
If you're tired of rotating shifts or 'Last Call' hours... Let us be your answer!
For immediate consideration please submit your resume online. Full time positions are currently offered.
Apply if you have the following experience: customer service, manager, marketing, accounting, entrepreneur, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, project manager, server, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, sales manager, host / hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
We are conducting interviews now!
Advertising B2B Sales Executive
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
EXPERIENCED OUTSIDE SALES AGENTS AND MANAGERS NEEDED!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR MERCHANTS!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
Since 2011 SenText Solutions has been providing a SMS / Text Message Marketing service to 1,000’s of merchant’s throughout the United States. We teach the merchant how to get their customers permission so they can send a simple text about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. We currently have over 1.6 million consumers receiving great offers from our merchants. With one simple text the merchants can instantly tell ALL their customers, at the exact same time, about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
Businesses love this product! We only have 2% of our merchants leaving us. Merchants are achieving ROI’s of more than 1000%. It’s a new and refreshing way for the merchant to reach their favorite customer. Their favorite customers bring in new customers. You can very successfully sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Extremely realistic first year earning potential of $50,000 - $125,000 –Take a look how!
- You can earn $400.00 in commissions on every sale. COMMISSIONS ARE PAID DAILY! You don’t have to wait for your money.
- PLUS you can earn $50.00 per month/every month on the same merchant with Lifetime Vested Residuals!
- Total earnings on ONE MERCHANT the first year can be $950.00.
- Agents can realistically sell 2 to 5 merchants per week!
- We provide all the training, sales tools and sales support to be very successful.
- Management opportunities available.
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals and more!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
If you’ve sold credit card, bankcard, merchant or payment processing, gift cards, check guarantee, cash advance, merchant funding, print or radio advertising, insurance or any other product to merchants this is the perfect fit for you.
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
CDL Truck Driver Training
Time for a Job Change? Make more of yourself and for yourself: if you are considering a job change and want a professional career, choose the transportation industry. Roehl Transport will pay you to get your CDL & earn a great a living
as a professional truck driver. Trucking companies across America advertise for free truck driver training. Roehl will pay you and train you while you get your CDL, the license you need to drive a commercial motor vehicle.
Roehl drivers are on track to make
$60,000+! Here are the basics of the program:
Training to obtain your CDL is part of the job.
You are hired and paid as an employee on day 1.
You'll be paid $500 a week while you get your CDL.
Your CDL training is four weeks and is available in multiple locations.
After you have your CDL, you'll continue your on-the-job training as a long haul truck driver.
If you were to go to a CDL school , you would not get paid while you are training AND you'd have to come up with the tuition for the school.
We're a stable company that provides full benefits - we invest in you.
Where does training take place
? We have multiple locations available.
Roehl Transport Marshfield Headquarters 1916 E. 29th Street Marshfield, WI 54449
Roehl Transport Appleton Terminal 6915 County Rd BB Neenah, WI 54956
Roehl Transport Atlanta Terminal 4215 Bowman Industrial Ct. Conley, GA 30288
Roehl Transport Chicago Area Terminal 6700 W. 15th Ave. Gary, IN 46406-2206
Roehl Transport Dallas Terminal 1101 East Avenue K Grand Prairie, TX 75050 We're currently accepting applications for these opportunities. Roehl's been training truck drivers for over twenty-five years, and we've been in business for over 50 years.
How do I get started in the Get Your CDL Program
? Because the demand for this popular program is so strong, we've created step-by-step instructions to help you. Please Apply Now. After that, you'll move through our learning and application process, where we ensure that you have a good understanding of the program as well as the basic qualifications and the characteristics of a truck driving job with Roehl so you can complete a thoughtful and informed application. We know how to be successful. Join our team and grow with us! ## Roehl Transport Paid CDL Training and Truck Driver
CDL Truck Driver TrainingUS - KY - Saint Matthews
Class A Cryogenic Driver
Class A Cryogenic Driver:
- Drive a diesel powered tractor tanker combination and deliver products to industrial sites.
- Must have knowledge of hauling liquid CO2
- Able to understand and operate different types of transportation technologies such as People Net
- Drive defensively and handle hazardous road conditions
- Pre and Post trip equipment inspections
- Drive a diesel powered tractor tankercombination and deliver products to industrial sites.
- Must have knowledge of hauling liquid CO2
- $2,000 Sign On Bonus
- Up to $80,000 Annually
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Students & Recent Cdl-A Truck Driver Grads
NTB truck driving opportunities for grads from CDL-certified schools
After four weeks in our driver program, you re ready to start earning guaranteed home time and higher mileage rates!
Students who have recently graduated from a certified CDL school can begin their training with NTB so they can hit the road on our outstanding regional truck driving jobs sooner!
During this 4-week program, you ll be paid each day you train and home every 5 days! And after training is over, you ll start earning our competitive new pay package, regular home time, bonus and incentive programs and generous benefits as an NTB driver.
Our regional runs offer 95% drop & hook freight, no East Coast miles and opportunities to earn more through pickup/drop, detention, breakdown, holiday and vacation pay.
As a driver at NTB, you ll enjoy these advantages:
Guaranteed home time
Higher competitive rates per mile
Production and safety bonuses
Medical, dental, life and vision benefits
Production and weekend incentive
No East Coast driving
95% drop & hook
Holiday and vacation pay
Detention and breakdown pay
Ask about our Tuition Reimbursement Program!
Give us a call after you ve graduated and we ll start your driving career off right: paid training, better pay and GUARANTEED HOME TIME!
Part-time positions also available!
Lawrenceburg, IN (Cincinnati area)
Grand Rapids, MI
Good work history
Must be at least 21 years of age
No DUIs in the last 5 years
No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
Completed a certified driving school
Each applicant will be reviewed on individual basis.
Associated topics: company driver team, company otr, company over the road, company truck, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driver, flatbed driver, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, regional driving route
Sales Associate Loft Mall At St. Matthews
/ /Fit//might not come across on a job description. But candidates who “fit” feel strongly connected with all the things a woman values, believes in, supports, defends, embraces, loves.
They’re relationship builders, team players, believers in fashion first and people always. Those “one in a million” candidates are the ones we covet. Because they’re capable of shaping an experience that will make someone’s day; inspire her to look, feel and be her best . They make it happen.
Because they get it. Because they fit . By joining LOFT, you will be contributing to our mission of creating an/undeniably feminine, incredibly optimistic, and effortlessly stylish casual brand./ // SALES ASSOCIATE OPPORTUNITIES *Position Overview
- Drives revenue and provides an exceptional client experience through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, safe, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals that support store goals. Responsibilities· Consistently provides an exceptional client experience and a · Recovers and replenishes the store, executes merchandising directives and maintains visual merchandising presentations · Understands the cultures and ensures compliance with all Values & Behaviors, as well as store operational standards · Maintains a clean store environment · Additional responsibilities as assigned Requirements · Client Experience: ability to function as a role model, ensuring the client remains the top priority; takes initiative to build a loyal client base · Follows Direction: ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision · Merchandising: knowledge of visual standards & techniques; ability to implement and maintain within visual guidelines · Communication: demonstration of both verbal & written communication skills to leadership, internal & external clients; strong enough command of the English language to read, speak & write effectively · Accuracy: ability to handle cash & provide change without error · Minimum High School Diploma or GED · Minimum one year sales associate or relevant experience in the service industry with proven results
Job:Sales Associates / Stock Associates Openings
Organization:No Department Specified
Title:Sales Associate LOFT Mall at St. Matthews
Location:Kentucky-0876-Mall St Matthews
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!