Saint Paul Job Description Sample
Training Specialist / DSP (Energy Lane) - 500 Dollar Bonus
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of people who have disabilities? Are you interested in social justice and advocating for personal and civil rights alongside people whose voices have historically been ignored? Are you a creative and passionate person looking to work for a dynamic organization with practices that are leading change in our industry? If you said YES to any of these, you may be just the person we are looking for to step into this role! Full benefits package including 120 hours of paid time off in first year (increases after that) and 7 paid holidays plus 1 floating holiday.
*This position is eligible for a $500 new hire bonus paid in two installments at three and six months*
The Training Specialist (TS) is responsible for providing employment and life skills training to assigned individuals as outlined in the person’s individual plans. Implement outcome goals and objectives related to vocation, social, leisure, adaptive living skills, and communication skills. Work as a part of a team and represent the company well both internally and externally. This is a Direct Service, Full-time, hourly, non-exempt position that is eligible for benefits.
Credentials / Qualifications:
1. High School degree required or equivalent, with demonstrated proficiency (e.g., one year) working with persons having mental illnesses and/or developmental disabilities and adaptive functioning challenges.
2. Ability to lift, carry and/or manually restrain individuals displaying aggressive behavior and intervene during aggressive incidents. Conditional employment may be tendered prior to or during employment contingent upon the employee’s ability to perform these duties.
3. If transporting participants, must possess current Minnesota Driver’s License (Class D or above) and valid certificate of personal automobile insurance, to be reviewed annually at Performance Review.
4. Pass Applicant Background Study to be completed by Bureau of Criminal Apprehension.
We are very proud to offer benefit packages that cover employees' needs today and in the future. Benefits will vary depending on employee status, but here is an overview of what may be available to you:
We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision packages to all full-time employees (30+) and eligible dependents.
Employees are automatically enrolled in company-paid benefits including life-insurance as well as short and long-term disability at no cost.
Community Involvement Programs also offers 403B, 403B employer match, and savings programs, helping employees prepare for the future.
We also offer 120 vacation hours starting (increases after that), company-paid holidays, a floating holiday, FMLA pay, educational assistance, and flexible working options. Flexible work arrangement opportunities vary depending on position and location.
Building Services Associate - Kellogg Square
Friday and Saturday: 11:30pm-7:00am
Monday and Tuesday: 3:00pm-11:30pm
Scheduled dates and times subject to change at employer discretion
The Building Services Associate is a key member of the property management team. The Building Services Associate provides superior customer service to residents, vendors and co-workers requiring assistance with various details related to the apartment community. The role also is responsible for monitoring the premise for disturbances, lockouts or infractions of the community rules.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Provides excellent customer service by having a professional and service-oriented demeanor.
- Assists residents with package pick-ups, reserving and accessing amenities and general customer service needs.
- Circulates among visitors and residents to create a feeling of hospitality and strong resident support.
- Efficiently handles and resolves resident or vendor concerns or requests for assistance.
- Responsible for control and security of building key system, including providing co-workers and vendors with key access.
- Patrols and monitors building premise to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of
- doors, windows, and gates.
- Provides safe escort for individuals when requested.
- Writes reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Assists in investigations of any unusual incidents.
- Assesses situations and appropriately escalates as needed to Property Management and/or police or fire department in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Keeps Property Management aware of any and all issues on or near the property.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- 1+ year of customer service experience
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to think quickly to solve practical problems
- Demonstrated ability to handle tasks with self-direction.
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor when handling stressful situations
- Ability to use tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous manner when dealing with residents and public
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Fluent in English with strong skills in oral and written communication
High school diploma or GED. Individual must be 21 years of age or older. Experience in law enforcement or building security is preferred.
Account Processor 3 - Saint Paul, MN
PT Store Clerks - Temporary (Variable Hour)
Maintenance Technician (Como By The Lake & The Louis In St. Paul & Minneapolis, MN)
District Council Coordinator
Guest Experience Leader (Store Supervisor)
Retail Sales Specialist Full Time
Worker's Compensation Claims Representative II
Central Supervision Principal 2 - St. Paul, MN
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!