Saint Petersburg Job Description Sample
Community Health Nursing Supervisor - 64041872
Fraud Services Analyst - Intern
Insurance Agency Executive III
Leasing Specialist - Market Rate
Product Manager II
Senior Paid Search Specialist - Digital Marketing
PowerChord's multi-location customer-engagement SaaS Digital platform creates a universal online brand experience with consistent content, data and messaging — optimized at each touch point along the customer journey. PowerChord's Digital Marketing services coupled with our platform help to create successful campaigns that drive online and in-store traffic resulting in more quality leads and higher revenue returns.
About the Role
PowerChord’s Digital Marketing efforts are founded on precise measurement of data and its relationship to our campaigns goals, our Digital Marketing teams rely heavily upon the expertise of digital analysts and their attention to metrics. PowerChord’s Digital Marketing Search Engine Campaign Specialist provides a seasoned veteran a career path and membership to our successful, experienced, and growing digital marketing team. We will help teach you the mission critical tasks your role will play in our campaigns success, and expand your expertise with cross training of skill sets within related fields to your role.
- Collaborate with DM Senior Staff & Sales to help build sucessful campaign strategies
- Creation, application, & management of digital marketing campaigns
- Utilize your expertise to incorporate Google Ad's Auto-Bidding to hit campaign goals
- Lead creative requests, QA, and reporting for campaigns you manage
- Assist in data collection for reporting, analytical studies, and sales driven metrics collateral
- Drive campaign success with insight gained from analytic research of campaign history
- Manage campaigns on Paid Search Engines Google & Bing
- Adhere to and contribute to DM campaign processes
- Management of PLA/Shopping campaigns
- 3-5+ years of expertise in one or all; Google Ads, Google Analytic, & Bing Ads, Required
- 3-5+ years experience in digital marketing campaign analysis, reporting, & optimization, Required
- Experience managing Campaigns with Auto-Bidding (Google Ads), Required
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (Excel) & Google Sheets Required
- 2-4 year college education (major in statistics, economics, marketing, or other math focused degrees), Preferred
- Any experience with Slack, Atlassian, & related programs, Helpful
- Open minded, eager to learn, excited to help team members, and always on time, Required
- No remote candidates can be accepted
Working at PowerChord:
- Competitive compensation including simple IRA with 3% company match
- 14 days of vacation your first year – woo hoo! +2 additional days each year up to 22 max
- Health is important – we carry a variety of plans to meet your needs and budget
- Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability plans run concurrent with FMLA Leave
- 2 weeks full paid Family Leave for birth or adoption of new child (mother or father)
- Unlimited coffee, cold beverages & snacks
- Dress for success in your own personal style - shorts and flip flops will do!
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Much more…
For more information please visit us at www.PowerChord.com.
PowerChord is an equal opportunity employer. Must be legally eligible to be employed in the United States without sponsorship/transfer.
We're looking for a rockstar appointment setter. Someone that has high EQ and loves talking to people and making them feel good while identifying the prospective clients that are the right fit for our Sales Executives to talk to and thoughtfully/tactfully turning down unqualified prospects.
Willing and able to operate based on phone scripts but adaptable enough to not necessarily need a script if something in a call comes up that's unscripted.
Self-motivated, team players only.
- Reaching out to prospective clients by phone using a company-provided call list to schedule them for appointments with our Sales Executives
- Help the team achieve daily/monthly appointment and sales quotas
- Providing information about our products and services
- Asking prospective clients questions about their profile and background to identify whether they're a good fit for our Sales Executives to speak with
- Documenting and updating customer records in CRM, based on interaction
- Booking appointments with qualified prospective clients on our Sales Executives' calendars
- Tons of opportunity for growth and increased responsibility overtime if you're hungry for it and willing to adapt/evolve.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in appointment setter or sales assistant position with either cold calling or inbound sales responsibilities (although all calls are inbound calls booked on our calendars so you won't be doing any "cold calls")
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Sales acumen helpful but not required
- High school diploma or higher
- Available at least 2-3 hours per day, 2-5 days per week
- Love talking on the phone, extremely polished, polite and respectful
- Doesn't get angry or hotheaded with prospects
- Hourly pay range from $12 to $15 per hour depending on experience and background
- Highly collaborative and transparent work environment
- Fun team
- Massive learning experience
- Tons of room and opportunity for growth and promotion to other roles for the right person
- Ability to work remotely if you have high speed internet access and a quiet, dedicated working environment
Automotive Counter Sales Associate (Ft) - St. Pete North
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!