Sales Director Job Description Sample
Outside Sales Director - B2B Sales
Our Outside Sales Representative team focuses their efforts on building relationships with the businesses and community leaders while SnapNation Inc, handles all of the technology design, layout, and delivery process involved with getting the app properly setup and operating.
- Meet with 20+ customers per week explaining product through a short presentation
- Utilize networking and referrals to additionally build client base
- Practice honesty and integrity in all business relations
- Lean on one’s own personality and demeanor while using a proven methodology
- Entrepreneurial minded - someone who is excited about growing themselves and their business
- Interpersonal skills - someone who can have a solid conversation with a potential business partner
- While no prior experience in sales is necessarily required, the majority of our team members have had years of experience in B2B sales or direct presentation-based sales positions
- Valid Drivers License
- Make a measurable difference in the community by bringing businesses, community leaders, and residents closer together
- The ability to set and create your own schedule
- Being a part of an award-winning company culture that is dynamic, driven, and positive
- Working within a recession-proof, high-growth niche industry
- Unique and stable income model that allows zone directors to earn as much or as little as they want with rapid advancement opportunities
- Although there is a tremendous amount of upside to this opportunity including personal freedom and life flexibility, this position is not for everyone and it does require commitment and diligence while building the book of business over the first year. However, for those who are a fit for SnapNation Inc, the lifestyle and financial opportunity easily outweigh the challenges
SnapNation applies real-world behaviors within an easy-to-use community and business application, with the backdrop of Google Earth imagery. Wouldn’t it be great if you could provide the people in your community with information they need, when they need it, through mobile video messages? As a business, wouldn’t it be advantageous if you could send mobile video sales promotions and product advertisements to potential customers who are right outside your door?
Through SnapNation, YOU can make your city, a “Smart City”!
Fashion E-Commerce Startup specializing in luxury handbags
Location: San Antonio, TX
Research and identify potential candidates for the unique partnership program (personal stylists, personal shoppers, retail sales, wardrobe experts, image consultants)
Outreach and connect with leads until conversion
Host calls and/or meetings with partners to activate and maintain client relationships
Brainstorm creative ways to target new partnerships
Ultimately drive numbers for purchasing pre-owned designer handbags
We are looking for candidates with luxury fashion experience in sales and/or business development and have knowledge of the luxury resale market. Candidates should align with our positive corporate culture and be self-motivated, results-driven and entrepreneurial-minded.
Salary: Depending upon experience
Sales Director / LED Lighting
We are a national company that manufactures, sells and internally finances solutions for end users. Our goal is to reduce fixed cost for our customers and help them increase profitability through calculated energy reduction.
- Required to have experience in at least two fields:
- Business to business sales, basic electrical knowledge, commercial, municipality or industrial lighting, cold calling, energy related background.
- Previous working experience in LED lighting business. Experience with LED lighting products and industry standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong self starter and self-motivated.
- Skills in
Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Maintain, develop, grow and manage business relationship with customers.
- Identify and pursue potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Present solutions, financial process and contract to customers.
- Coordinates sales with corporate headquarters and manage to overall process of meeting customers expectations.
- Update all activity on CRM.
- Attend weekly video meetings, sales meetings and incentive trips.
We are currently seeking to hire a Sales Director to join our team! The Apptium Sales team serves as trusted advisers in helping resolve our customers’ data needs. Passionate about making companies smarter by delivering world-class, innovative solutions through a suite of award winning products, Sales Directors and their teams are the front-line evangelists to the company’s growing, global customer base. The Sales Director must have the ability to understand business needs, develop relationships with executives and drive new revenue from existing and new clients.
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities in relevant industry segments
- Develop a sales pipeline and accurately forecast expected revenue results
- Sell Apptium’s software products and services to new and existing clients
- Reach and exceed sales targets
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Apptium’s solutions and associated technologies
- Develop and maintain competitive knowledge on industries and products to leverage in the sales cycle
- Manage complex sales cycles and multiple engagements simultaneously
- Solution selling to the executive level
- Successfully negotiate contracts that represent good value for the client and sound business for the company
- Leverage and enhance partner relationships to drive additional value and revenue
- Review strategic account plans for “top 5%” of Apptium’s most strategic accounts
- Work closely with Service Delivery and Product organizations pre-sales to ensure customer satisfaction post-sales
- Consistently and effectively communicate with Sales Management and build/maintain strong working relationships with other team members and departments
- Travel as needed and dependent on location
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- Minimum of 8 years with proven ability to manage complex sales cycles in Business intelligence, Data Warehousing or Analytical solutions
- Hunter mentality with a results-oriented, customer-centric, can-do attitude
- Successful experience at new account development or large account management
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Successful sales experience selling IT consulting and other solutions to IT groups at Communications Service and/or Cable Providers
- Polished and professional executive presence, with proven ability to sell to senior executives at target accounts
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- Telecommunications industry knowledge
APPTIUM was founded with the go-to-market offering of designing, building, and delivering business-driven technology solutions using both custom development and third party software products. Our solutions include Web 2.0 Technologies, Portals, Business Integration, Customer Relationship Management, Custom Applications, Technology Platform Implementations, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Enterprise Performance Management, eCommerce, and Customer Self-Service, Big Data / Analytics Solutions among others. Our solutions enable our clients to operate a real-time enterprise that dynamically adapts business processes and the systems that support them to meet the changing demands of an increasingly global, Internet-driven, and competitive marketplace.
APPTIUM was among the 100 fastest growing tech companies in the DC metropolitan area in 2016 - voted by the Business Journal. Apptium has won innovation awards for its technology innovation two years in a row - 2015 and 2016 at the Telemanagement Forum (TM Forum) in Nice, France. Our innovation and our success are rooted in our one major driving force - our people.
Our casual and flexible environment promotes creativity and collaboration, so you have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects, while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Bring us your passion, curiosity, and fresh ideas, and be a part of technology innovation at its best!
Multiple positions are now open for various experience levels including Sr. Management, Management, Experienced Professional and Entry Level
Available Sales and Marketing opportunities are listed below
Contact your recruiter today to match your experience with the right opportunity!
Positions located in Downtown San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marble Falls, and Stablewood Springs
Positions located in AUSTIN for experienced Wyndham employees beginning January of 2018….. gain your experience NOW!
You recognize our logo…. Now let us show you who we are….
As the world’s largest developer and marketer of flexible, points-based vacation ownership products, Wyndham Vacation Ownership has developed or acquired 219 vacation ownership resorts throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, South America and the South Pacific.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership develops and operates an expansive portfolio of resorts, managing comprehensive vacation ownership sales, marketing, and consumer financing operations. The company’s seven primary consumer brands include: CLUB WYNDHAM®, WorldMark by Wyndham, CLUB WYNDHAM ASIA®, WorldMark South Pacific Club by Wyndham, Shell Vacations Club, Margaritaville Vacation Club® by Wyndham and WYNDHAM CLUB BRASIL SM.
Nearly 900,000 owner families worldwide and an extensive and diverse portfolio of resorts make the company a vacation ownership powerhouse. In 1991, the company revolutionized the traditional timeshare model with the launch of points-based ownership allowing owners the flexibility to choose the timing, duration, location and accommodation options for their vacations. Today, Wyndham Vacation Ownership’s commitment to product innovation has led to the development of a new business model — Wyndham Asset Affiliation Model (WAAM). The model allows Wyndham Vacation Ownership to add world-class vacation options for owners by affiliating with high-quality standing condominium inventory, utilizing the company’s industry-leading sales and marketing expertise to sell vacation ownership interests.
Why sell one home, one car, or one policy, when you COULD sell the WORLD?!!
As a part of our Sales, Marketing, and Operations teams you will represent ALL brands within the Wyndham Vacation Ownership Family!
Our Sales Professionals design customized travel products with luxury resort accommodations and more locations worldwide than other travel company on the planet!!!
Work for a brand you can be PROUD of when you share your story!
Work for a brand that is a CAREER, not a job!
Work for a brand that doesn’t feel like work at all!
Sales Professionals are responsible for in person new owner and owner business (sale of product ONLY). All leads are qualified and generated by our Marketing Department; Sales Professionals are not responsible for lead generation.
WYNDHAM VACATION OWNERSHIP’S
TEXAS PRESENCE HAS NEVER BEEN BIGGER
1. Director of Sales, New Owner Sales (San Antonio)
2. Sales Manager, New Owner Sales (San Antonio)
3. New Owner Sales Professionals (San Antonio, New Braunfels, Austin)
4. Owner Sales Professionals (San Antonio, New Braunfels, Marble Falls, Stablewood Springs, Austin)
5. Assistant Sales Manager, New Owner Sales (San Antonio)
6. Assistant Sales Manager, Owner Sales (Marble Falls)
Travel the World with Wyndham
Never choose 1 destination when you have the world at your fingertips!
Wyndham Vacation Ownership believes there is a vacation product to fit the specific travel dreams and NEEDS of EVERY family!
Contact your recruiter today!
Bailey Clark, Site Recruiter (Texas)….. (210) 222-8962; (210) 240-2079
After applying here, please email your resume directly to:Bailey.email@example.com
Requirements for all Sales and Marketing Employees
· You must be at least 18 years of age
· You must be authorized to work in the United States
· Education varies by role. Minimum required education = High School Diploma or Equivalent
· You must be available to work weekends and required holidays
o This is hospitality! We work when the world vacations!
· Sales and Marketing Employees are paid three ways: hourly/ salary (depending on role) + UNCAPPED commission and bonus opportunity
Just a few of our employee benefits
o 401 K with 6% matching
o Tuition Reimbursement
o Health Benefits effective in less than 30 days- Medical, Dental, and Vision
o Travel Discounts
- Named to FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired Companies (2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2016)
- Named among World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute (2010, 2011, 2015, 2016)
- Named a Top 50 Company for Diversity by Diversity, Inc. (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Named among Top 50 Companies for Executive Women by the National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) (2009, 2010, 2011, 2013)
- Named among Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality by Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Foundation with a perfect 100% score on the Corporate Equality Index (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Recognized by Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility for Demonstrating Leadership and Commitment to Equality (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Named a Top 50 Company for Latinas by LATINA Style (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Named among Top 100 Greenest Companies in U.S. by Newsweek magazine (2011, 2012, 2014)
Field Sales Director
Are you Sports Minded
We are looking for competitive, coachable, driven individuals who are looking for an opportunity to excel and fill their full potential.
Family Heritage is interviewing for sales and sales management positions. Our organization is expanding and looking for sharp professionals who can produce at a high level and have the ability to move into the sales manager position quickly.
Our representatives proudly offer Family Heritage policies that cover costs associated with cancer, accidental injury, heart & stroke, and hospitalization (all with the unique benefit of Return of Premium).
As a Sales Representative you will:
· Visit with individuals to recommend the best Supplemental Insurance Products to meet their needs
· Prepare for each day by deciding your own plan of action to ensure achievement
· Participate in continuous training offered by Family Heritage and daily support from local management company
We are looking for someone who would be interested in:
· A career in sales and leadership
· An unlimited income opportunity
· A proven system offering immediate cash flow
· Uncapped monthly cash bonuses based on performance
· A fun and supportive culture
· Becoming in integral part of a rapidly growing company
Regional Sales Director - New Business
The Regional Sales Director (RSD) will be responsible for identifying and building new business. The RSD will represent, present and demonstrate our client's software applications to new prospects, consultants and business partners at all levels of the organization.
- Research prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to.
- Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships with all key buying influences in each account, including multiple levels within the customer's organization. Maintain complete knowledge of each prospect's business including current and long-term strategic initiatives.
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to inform customers about the industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link back to client's solutions. Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for client's solutions within their organization.
- Design and implement sales strategies to ensure the company meets its revenue objectives by growing new business. Independently and collaboratively strategize to solve deal-level challenges.
- Regularly update CRM system with the latest customer information, and use customer intelligence for account planning purposes. Maintain accurate forecast. Respond to and lead RFP/RFI’s and price systems and configurations.
- Demonstrate the entire company product line and attend company tradeshows when necessary.
- Educate and coach business partners, and assist in their prospecting, qualification, proposals, presentations, and closing opportunities.
- Achieve Annual Booking Targets according to pre-determined plans and expectations.
- Establish relationships with Alliance Partners, Consultants and Marketing to help influence opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of direct sales of software/IT solutions to healthcare or other healthcare related organizations
- Proven track record of meeting and/or exceeding sales performance metrics (quotas, pipeline management, forecast accuracy, etc.)
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing complex sales cycles typically defined as six months or longer with multiple stakeholders, decision-makers and influencers
- Proven history of large, multi-product, enterprise sales that are high in dollar value
- Highly developed professional network with in the healthcare industry; CEO, CMO, CNO, CFO, CIO and other healthcare executives
- Demonstrated understanding of workflow redesign involving technology/software solutions; clinical workflows in healthcare organizations; healthcare procurement procedures and sales cycles
- Committed to sales methodology such as Helping Clients Succeed, Solution Selling, The Complex Sale, etc.
- Proficient in use of internal systems for accuracy in forecasting (CRM, SalesForce, Quoting tools, etc.)
- Knowledge of PBX, CTI, VoIP products, LAN/WAN environments, messaging and paging, speech recognition, emergency notification and call center applications
This is a home based position and must be located in the assigned territory.
This role requires up to 50% domestic travel.
U.S. Nonwovens Corp. (USN) is a manufacturing company based in Brentwood, NY. We are a team of talented employees with an obsession towards Q Inbox UALITY. Established in 1993, USN is a manufacturer of various types of OTC Care, Personal Care & Home Care Products and associated chemicals. Within the last year we have grown exponentially by acquiring companies such as Ajax Laundry, Dynamo, Fab, Final Touch and Old Williamsburg Candle Company and are seeking gifted individuals to join our team.
We are hiring a Sales Director who will be responsible for implementing strategies for developing and increasing sales and profits through key accounts. This includes forecasting sales, executing strategic initiatives, making sales calls, and managing the overall customer relationship. The position requirements include business development with current customers as well as finding new opportunities and securing new accounts.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships with key retail accounts
- Make sales calls and generate sales
- Identify sales prospects, and present and sell company products to current and potential customers
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and following up on new leads and referrals
- Reach and exceed company directed performance goals
- Use telephone, fax, e-mail, in person, etc. to reach decision makers within companies and arrange appointments to discuss the products and benefits that the company has to offer
- Adhere to company policies and procedures as they pertain to Sales Support, Customer Service, Sales and other departments
- Know competitors’ products, prices, strengths and weaknesses
- Research, identify and generate new business opportunities with new and existing customers
- Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets
- Identify and report on business opportunities in target markets
- Represent the company at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
- Deliver sales presentations to potential and current customers, maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals
- Establishing professional relationships with appropriate customer personnel (purchasing, engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance/control, management, etc.)
- Submit daily, weekly and monthly activity reports concerning customer-related activities via Salesforce.com or other sales reporting systems
- Develop and recommend pricing strategies and programs for customers
- Work with customers and product development team to develop new products
- Implement successful rollout and presentation of new products
- Create innovative programs and promotions
- Collaborate with management to optimize sales, profit margins and budgets to protect and grow the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- 10+ years proven track record of success in selling branded detergent to retail accounts
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and communication skills
- High energy and willingness to excel
- Ability to analyze situations and attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills including familiarity with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM application (salesforce.com)
- Must be able to travel as needed (0-15%)
- Experience at attending and exhibiting at industry conferences, trade shows and exhibitions
Retail Sales Director
Come Grow With Us!
Get Fresh is a local distribution supplier of fresh produce and specialty foods. We have been servicing our customers for 25 years! We are seeking an experienced Retail Sales Director who can develop and lead strategies that will enable Get Fresh to expand its presence in the retail, wholesale, and foodservice marketplaces in the southwest region. We seek a road warrior that can hunt for prospects, work independently, and have a passion for produce and innovation. The right Retail Sales Director has a minimum of 5 years of documented success in business to business sales, an understanding of fresh foods supply logistics, and superior research skills.
For 25 years, Get Fresh (www.getfreshsales.com) has been helping our customers grow through our commitment to excellent service and high quality goods. We put our customers first in everything that we do, and we govern ourselves with the values of respect, teamwork, accountability and maintaining a positive, “spirit of yes” attitude. These recipes for customer and personal success will ensure that we are continuing to serve, and do our best for decades to come.
- The Director of Retail Sales will determine goods and services to be sold, supervise the setting of prices and credit terms in coordination with procurement and sales.
- Responsible for annual retail sales plan and budget, new business targets and strategy, analysis of customer and commodity profitability, product development, high level customer relationships and contracts, guidance of inside and outside retail sales teams, trends in retail sales markets and channels, competitive position, brand strategy and company image.
- The individual will also coordinate purchasing activities to maintain the minimum level of inventory to achieve service level objectives, ensure policy and process follow through, standardize policy and process adherence.
- Develop a long-range retail sales strategy and annual plan which includes a forecast of potential business, strategy to go after that business and resources needed to capture that channel in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
- Analyzes effectiveness of retail marketing activities and makes improvements where necessary.
- Directs implementation and execution of retail sales policies and practices.
- Manages multiple channel selling strategies.
- Conducts market research and competitor analysis to determine feasibility and marketability of new products or features for the retail stores.
- Oversees retail sales budget to ensure compliance with organizational expenditure requirements.
- Conducts problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all employees to promote a cooperative and harmonious working environment in order to facilitate positive employee morale, productivity and continued improvement.
- Suggests methods to improve area retail operations, processes, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Maintain adequate inventory levels in retail stores to ensure superior service levels for all customers while maintaining minimum levels of shrinkage
- Communicate with vendors to resolve any issues concerning product costs, quantity/quality, and delivery.
- Collaborate with the sales team, marketing, procurement, and the executive management team to continually develop business opportunities that enhance the company’s profitability and customer experience.
- Provide sales reports and industry sales info to executive management regularly.
- Articulates and demonstrates Company Mission, Vision and Values.
- Be a road warrior and travel domestically to customer sites, sales meetings and food shows.
- Work in Las Vegas and remotely
- Must be a strong team leader who is committed to the organization's objectives.
- Must be able to manage and organize multiple projects and departments.
- Must have analytical, negotiating, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to synthesize complex ideas and data.
- Must be able to think strategically and develop long-term plans and relationships.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Must have knowledge about all aspects of marketing and sales including planning, business development, product development, market research, promotions, customer service and public relations.
- Must have knowledge of produce specific information such as growing seasons, inventory experience and knowledge of pricing.
- Experienced in product specification and quality parameters.
- Highly organized with strong multi-tasking skills; able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment & under pressure, meet deadlines & accomplish team objectives.
- Proven track record of sales growth year over year
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 5-10 years’ experience in a Retail Sales Manager or Director capacity in the retail food industry.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business or Marketing or related field is preferred or equivalent training & experience.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other computer software programs as needed.
Get Fresh offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, employee discounts, and a fun and rewarding culture with great advancement opportunities.
National Sales Director - Affinity
The National Sales Director, Affinity drives the company’s efforts to acquire and expand relationships, and build sales through the channels which market to associations, affinity groups and student health plans. Covering the United States, the National Sales Director will work directly with brokers, consultants and third-party administrators which market to associations, affinity groups and student health plans. The National Sales Director will seek creative opportunities to position SpecialtyCare Connect in a manner which helps improve their client’s health outcomes and manages costs; sharing insights on consultative and value added sales techniques. Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Business Development, you will pursue innovative paths to identify and collaborate with potential buyers and support the national revenue growth strategy. Of paramount importance is forging strong consultative relationships while sharing your insights on how to best add value to buyer’s service lines.
· Develop top strategy for driving sales through associations, affinity groups and student health plans.
· Meet assigned targets for profitable sales growth.
· Identify, build and manage relationships with senior executives (typically c-suite) and consulting community to understand their pain points and educate on the value our solutions bring. Ensure alignment of messaging to prospective clients.
· Collaborate with the marketing and sales team members to brainstorm and execute creative marketing strategies/business plans for the promotion of our products and services to increase sales. Provide feedback to the CEO and Senior Vice President, Business Development on the efficacy of our marketing efforts, and introduce improvement ideas as appropriate.
· Create original content and collateral for use during the sales process, including sales decks and marketing materials. Knowledge share with other team members, leveraging their materials when appropriate.
· Build strong, productive working relationships with the ArmadaHealth team, freely providing your point of view and insight to accelerate our growth and brand awareness.
· Provide marketing direction and/or content for proposals, presentations, and RFP responses as necessary.
· Keep current on business, competitor and health care IT trends and incorporate (as appropriate) that knowledge into strategies and initiatives.
· Lead ArmadaHealth’s market expansion within the channels which support associations, affinity groups and student health plans.
· Potential to build and manage sales and sales support team as growth dictates expansion.
· Bachelor or master’s degree in business administration or equivalent.
· 10+ years demonstrated success selling solutions serving the associations, affinity groups and student health plans market.
· Experience developing (or contributing to) a marketing strategy to support the overall sales strategy. Working familiarity of key marketing concepts in consultative selling.
· PIMA membership and participation highly preferred.
· Extensive established relationships with C-Suite decision makers within the companies which provide services to health plans and insurance carriers.
· Ideal candidate will have experience building a robust client pipeline from the ground up.
· Prior sales management experience is ideal.
· Executive presence, with demonstrated success presenting to, influencing and collaborating with clients to achieve deliverables.
· Working knowledge and deep understanding of healthcare markets, managed care concepts, and solutions designed to improve health outcomes and manage costs.
· Leadership qualities with a demonstrated ability to guide or make decisions and achieve closure.
· Excellent organizational skills to work in a fast-paced environment and manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously,
· Demonstrated success collaborating with teams to achieve stakeholder expectations.
· Client-centric mentality: reliable, professional, exceeds expectations.
· Demonstrated ability to document technical process and convey business terms in clear language.
· Excellent written, oral and presentation communication skills.
· Sales leadership skills with the ability to recruit, develop, and manage a team should market growth and opportunity require team expansion.
· Deep understanding of value-added sales approach (Challenger Selling), delivering value to both our clients and prospects throughout the sales cycle or engagement.
ArmadaHealth offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits plan that includes the following:
· Medical Coverage
· Dental Coverage
· Vision Coverage
· Paid Time Off
· Short and Long-Term Disability
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!