Salt Lake City Job Description Sample
Senior Account Executive
We are currently seeking a motivated, self-driven individual as a Sales Associate to increase new account sales in a dedicated market territory. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying new opportunities and following up on potential leads utilizing our unique sales process tools. If you have prior sales experience and a desire to expand your career, we want to hear from you.
Platinum offers everything you need to excel as an Outside Sales Representative:
- Ability to Offer Cash Discounting – No need to hard sell. The merchant pays ONLY $64.95 per month no matter how much they process.
- Up to $1000 per sale in Up Front Commissions
- Lifetime residuals
- 1% of Processing Volume for monthly residuals ($50,000 per month = $500 Lifetime Residual).
- Monthly bonus
- Industry leading sales training
- Cutting edge sales tools, including a data management device with CRM software
- Work-life balance (no nights or weekends)
- Acquire new business accounts in your specified territory
- Develop a customized evaluation of the business to present the best package or solution.
- Call on businesses in person, from major corporations to small companies
- Conduct presentation meetings with potential clients as needed
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Proficiency with computer, Microsoft Office Suite, internet, and CRM
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Sales Training: With PCB University, our employees get top quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
- Career Mobility: You may quickly find yourself on the fast-track to success. We’re an INC5000 company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, and providing for continued career progression. Starting off in Sales in just the beginning with us. You set your personal goals and control your income, as well as your future growth. Platinum Choice Bancard can take you as far as you want to go.
- Tools and Programs: Platinum’s many cutting edge sales tools and innovative programs are designed with you in mind
- Family Oriented: Platinum Choice Bancard is all about family values. Our sales representatives enjoy what they do and have fun doing it. Our unique family oriented culture is what makes us stand out when it really matters.
- Ability to Offer Cash Discounting – No need to hard sell. The merchant pays ONLY $64.95 per month no matter how much they process.
Candidates are considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply today for immediate consideration!!
If you enjoy offering financial stability and security to customers everywhere, a career as an Independent Account Executive may be perfect for you. While selling Processing and related services, you meet the changing needs of our customers by crafting and customizing a system that works for their individual business. Get to know your clients on a deeper level with exceptional customer service and a personal touch with an in-depth look into their lives to determine what products and services will benefit each one. Join an exciting team of individuals committed to offering security to every merchant by working with our underwriters to sell affordable services.
- Sell payment processing services and related products to business owners, customizing programs to cover a variety of solutions to meet the needs of every individual business.
- Meet with merchants daily to provide them with information about how our products and services will benefit their business and help to keep everything well organized.
- Attend programs, seminars and meetings to learn about new services and products, receive technical assistance and learn new marketing and selling skills.
- Create marketing strategies that bring customers to you rather than another.
- Guarantee that all necessary paperwork is filled out and filed to put the processing account in place.
- Communicate with customers and underwriters to determine that the account starts to process seamlessly.
- Monitor any notifications and alerts to guarantee that the merchant is not having any problems.
- Seek new clients through networking and calling lists of prospective clients on a weekly basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable Vehicle
- Computer or laptop and scanner
- Bachelor's degree
- Flexible schedule and ability to travel
- Experience working in a commission based position
To Apply directly, follow the link below:
DSL And Broadband Service Delivery Coordinator
If you are passionate, innovative and self‐motivated, we are inviting you to join our team.
The DSL/Broadband Project Coordinator is responsible for the overall service delivery of data services provisioned for customers in all 50 states. The Service Delivery Coordinator will manage orders, provide customer service, provide technical expertise, and take responsibility for coordinating all efforts to see a successful installation.
A qualified candidate must possess strong written and verbal communications skills, project management skills, and have strong Word/Excel/Outlook skills. An ideal candidate will have Service Delivery background issuing Telcom or Broadband orders in multiple LEC and Cable company portals. Hands on DSL configuration, and basic IP networking skills are also desirable.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Issue and query DSL/Broadband orders in multiple LEC and Cable portals.
- Initiate and maintain regular communications with internal and external customers and vendors to review and verify orders, review required information to provide services requested, schedule service installation and communicate milestone dates with Customer and/or Vendor.
- Perform services application/configuration design work for customer requirements
- Troubleshoot basic connectivity
- Experience working with multiple ILEC and Cable companies ordering environments, as a CLEC which includes: ATT, CenturyLink, Verizon, Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, and others.
- 4+ years of telecommunications, DSL, broadband, or other relevant experience.
- Able to handle multitasking in fast paced working environment.
- Two or four-year College degree is desirable.
- Basic understanding of local area network (LAN) topology using fundamental customer premise models such as home/office, corporate office, and small business office Ethernet applications. This includes a basic knowledge of common end user operating systems, internal/external DMARC identification, 66/110 blocks, ONT’s.
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Able to handle stressful situations and comfortable with accountability.
- Strong ability to learn traditional provisioning systems related to internal and external customer profile creation for provisioning.
To Learn MoreFor more information visit www.mettel.net, follow us on Twitter (@OneMetTel) and on LinkedIn.
CDL Driver (Class A)
Drives delivery vehicle and/or truck-trailer combination to transport material to customer sites. CDL driver operates vehicle weighing 26,000 lbs. or greater GVWR; vehicle 26,000 lbs. or greater towing a trailer that may exceed 10,000 lbs.
Assists customers with unloading material safely and accurately, taking precautions to protect product and customer property.
Required to use a hand-held device, except while driving, to ensure compliance with DVIR and HOS.
Verifies order details and maintain log of deliveries, including amounts and/or weights, mileage and locations of deliveries. Check items against invoice to ensure accuracy of order.
Acts as customer service liaison. Handles customer concerns and helps to resolve issues as they arise.
Maintains service logs and pre/post trip inspection procedures.
High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED), 21+ years of age, a valid Class A CDL license. A minimum of one (1) year of driving experience. Two (2) years CDL driving experience preferred. Must be able to pass MVR report and obtain a DOT medical card. Forklift certification
- Knowledge of safety procedures while performing driving and materials handling tasks • Good verbal and written communication skills • Ability to read and understand maps, routes, road signs • Excellent customer service skills • Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out route assignment • Knowledge of basic math and measurement skills WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL ACTIVITY The work environment and physical activity described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. o Work is performed within a production environment, subject to temperature variations, hazardous chemicals, mechanical parts, increased noise levels and dust. o Must be able to lift and carry up to 100 pounds frequently and on occasion may be required to lift and carry, with assistance, up to 200 pounds. o Must be able to physically operate crane equipment (climb up and down into cab or on top of truck and/or load, twist torso for 360 degree visibility, use arms to operate controls, etc.).
Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Builders FirstSource, please call (214) 765-3990 or email: ADA.Accommodation@bldr.com. Please do not send resumes to this email address - it is intended only to be used to request an accommodation in submitting an application for a job opening.
EEO THE LAW
EEO IS THE LAW - SUPPLEMENT
Pay Transparency Provision
Job Family OPS
Pay Type Hourly
Salt Lake City UT Truss
- 2560 W California Ave (84104), Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America
Guest Service Agent/Rooms Coordinator (Part-Time)
What's great about this Position?
Part-time: 20-25 per week/Shifts will be primarily evenings, but flexibility, weekends, and holidays are required
$12.00 per hour starting
Up to 10 days of Paid Time Off per year
Travel perks: Stay at Hilton properties for as low as $35 per night.
Free access to the pool & fitness facility
Room for growth
What will I be doing?
As a Guest Services Agent/Rooms Coordinator, you would be responsible for greeting and registering guests and checking guests out of the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Greet guests and complete the registration process to include, but not limited to, inputting and retrieving information from the computer, confirmation of guest information and room rate, selection of rooms, coding electronic keys, promoting marketing programs, providing a welcome packet and ensuring guest knows location of room and/or has a bell person accompany him/her
Completes the pre-registration and registration process by inputting and retrieving information with routine difficulty from a computer system, confirming pertinent information including number of guests and room rate.
Pre-blocks all specific accommodations and special requests at least 2 days prior to arrival. Prioritizes daily room assignments (i.e., Tours).
Makes appropriate selection of rooms based on guest needs. Codes electronic keys.
Non-verbally confirms the room number and rate. Provides welcome folders containing room keys, certificates, coupons and refreshment center keys as appropriate.
Pre-blocks all guests with special requests.
Assist guests with check-out including, but not limited to, ensuring rooms and services are correctly accounted, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, accepting and recording various forms of payment, converting foreign currency, making change and processing gift certificates and cards
Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of hotel information including, but not limited to, room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, the local area and other general product knowledge and answer guest questions and inquiries
Use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities and to maximize room occupancy
Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
Field guest complaints, conduct research and resolve and negotiate solutions for guest satisfaction
Receive, input, retrieve and relay messages to guests
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- We do the right thing, all the time.
- We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- We're team players in everything we do.
- We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job Summary: Reporting to the designated supervisor, complete the clerical tasks assigned by the supervisor in accordance with corporate guidelines.
Provide accurate, friendly quality service to customers when processing customer transactions. Perform all duties assigned by the supervisor. Must know, practice and ensure that company policies and procedures and state or federal laws are followed at all times.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
Compile information needed for various reports and assist in coordinating project-oriented duties at the direction of the supervisor.
May receive payments from customers at the counter in the form of cash, check or draft. May process gate release, locate proper documentation for release and forward documentation of the sale to Accounting.
Perform various general clerical duties, maintain various files and data, produce reports and correspondence for the supervisor.
Stock in/check in vehicles into AMS.
Enter repairs and condition reports into V-Trace.
Review CR/vehicle and sets work orders in V-Trace for Mechanical and Body Shop.
Verify that correct repair charges are submitted.
Call in orders for Windshield, Dent Demon, and other outside vendors.
Print stickers for sale per PRIDE guidelines.
Post charges to vehicle account.
Respond to customer inquiries pertaining to vehicles and titles.
Call on "If" deals.
Submit daily operations report to manager.
Handle paperwork and transportation for units going to dealerships for warranty work.
Work with Consignment Sales to issue customer numbers.
Work with Accounts Receivables, Wire Transfers, Floor Plan Administration, AMS Admin issues, Invoices and collections.
Load inventory into Live Block and assist with other internet activities.
Verify title, bill of sale and VIN numbers are accurately recorded.
Prepare titles, contracts, bills of sale, pre/post sale reports.
Post reconditioning charges.
Maintain inventory for vehicle aging and first in/first out process.
Schedule vehicle pick-up and disposition.
Any other duties assigned by General Manager or designated manager.
General Employee Responsibilities:
Standards of Conduct:Provide prompt and courteous service at all times.
Perform customer service transactions as described in the account contract.
Be familiar with procedures for handling all aspects of customer service.
Make sure customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous attention from all employees.
Resolve any customer complaints in a friendly, courteous manner and advise the General Manager or designated manager of all serious complaints or incidences.
Maintain a professional appearance and a neat work environment consistent with the Employee Handbook.
Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
Advise the designated manager and Facilities of all breakdowns and maintenance needs immediately to ensure a safe work environment.
Make sure all Department area conditions do not threaten employee or customer safety. Respond to and follow proper procedures on employee and customer accidents, injuries, and loss or damage to any property.
Report all incidents to the Manager immediately. Practice proper loss prevention and reaction procedures.
Educational Requirements and
High School Diploma or GED preferred. Basic office skills and six (6) months clerical experience necessary.
The physical activity requirements of the position are Light to Medium Physical Work.
Visual acuity requirements include color, depth perception and field of vision comparable to definitions for Clerical, Administrative, Machine Operators (including inspection) positions.
Constant – standing, watching, touching or fingering, listening
Frequent – walking, talking, reaching, feeling, grasping, pushing, pulling, kneeling, stooping, crouching, lifting
Potential – running, jumping, yelling or other rapid forceful movement in emergency situations
Physical Working Condition:
This position is subject to inside environmental working conditions, slightly elevated ambient noise levels, and minor atmospheric conditions affecting skin or respiratory systems, such as fumes, odors and dusts associated with automobile operations and emissions.
Customer Support Manager
The Manager of our Specialty Service Teams is a key member of the Customer Service leadership team. This person will be responsible and have the attributes to perform in the following key areas:
A Customer Centric thought process with the ability to listen to customer needs, synthesize, and develop a strategy for improved business performance. Excellence at deploying product, policy, or process change to ensure our customers and front-line teammates are prepared and successful. Experience improving Customer Satisfaction and Promoter Scores through improvement in front line teammate development, process improvement, and tool development.
Partner with Business Units around the world to implement improvements for our customers, in an effective, productive and collaborative way. Passion for Employee Development of each employee, with a focus on Leadership development and mentorship of their leadership team. Improve overall employee satisfaction scores, along with a strong focus on employee retention and attrition rates.
Intense focus on developing Direct Reports and enabling them to thrive. Passion for challenging the status quo, and take appropriate risks. Lead change in ways that motivate and inspire others.
Diversity of thought and a people centric leadership style is a must. This person must have experience in leading and managing large customer service team, with a strong focus on the Customer Experience, Employee Experience and Contact Center Operations. Experience in the eCommerce industry is desired.
The ideal candidate will have a blend of the following in their background:
Must have at least 5 years + of strategic and operational leadership experience in a customer service environment
Experience in delivering customer support through multiple contact channels, including e-mail, chat and phone is highly desirable.
Excellent customer centric service philosophy and understanding of the challenges in providing a world class customer experience while controlling costs in a growth environment.
A successful track record in achieving and exceeding customer service goals in a high growth business.
Experience in building strong teams, with driving the customer and employee experience
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status.
If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Class A Delivery Driver, Grocery (Salt Lake City, UT)
Driver Job Description
JOB SUMMARY/GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
Average pay: $65,000 per year.
Sign-on bonus: $7,500
Guaranteed minimum pay biweekly.
Day 1 benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance and company-paid life insurance.
401(k) begins after 90 days, and McLane matches your contribution annually.
Paid holidays and sick time.
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our customers, our community, and the company. In return, we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
McLane drivers do much more than drive. Although that is an important part of the job, being the face of our company to our customers is your primary role.
You are the person they see week after week. You will develop strong relationships that create value and trust with our customers. The variety of tasks you will perform on each route will ensure you are never bored. You will deliver and unload products safely and on time to multiple stops along each route.
Stack and sort delivered goods.
Make pickups as needed.
Check vehicle and equipment pre- and post-trip.
Check load inventories against invoices for accuracy.
Unload via ramp and hand cart.
Secure empty pallets in truck.
Maintain the cleanliness of your truck.
Return equipment to its storage location after use.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
WORK SAFE HOME SAFE is one of our mottos at McLane Company. Your safety and ability to do your job and get home to your family is why all prospective teammates go through a pre-hire screening process.
Be at least 21 years of age.
Have a high school diploma or a GED.
Have a valid Class A commercial driver's license (CDL-A).
Have at least 1 year or 50,000 verifiable miles of tractor-trailer driving experience.
Meet McLane's MVR and risk rating qualifications.
Have excellent customer service skills.
Bring a high degree of attention, skill, and dexterity to controlling a tractor-trailer and preventing damage to products and equipment.
Be able to lift and move product and pallets which may weigh up to 75 pounds.
Undergo pre-employment screenings, including a background check and a drug test.
UT-Salt Lake City
McLane offers competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD/LTD and 401(k).
Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
McLane is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Enrollment Focused Advisor - Utah County
SC - Sales Commission
Estimated Travel Percentage (%):
VARIABLE ANNUITY LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY INC
Excel with VALIC
With the combined strength and diverse products of AIG member companies and VALIC powering your efforts, you can provide a uniquely high level of personalized retirement and financial planning— and make a real difference in the lives of those who deserve your help.
Our Enrollment Specialists have the opportunity to assist existing & potential clients with employer-sponsored retirement plan enrollments including:
Prepare and help clients complete contracts & related product materials during the enrollment process
Educate potential clients on product focus
Participate in firm or client sponsored events & deliver on-site education of the client's employer-sponsored plan
Partner with a Senior Financial Advisor within assigned territory when client requires planning advice on investments outside employer sponsored-plan or to consolidate assets
Adhere to the highest compliance standards
What We Provide:
Existing employer relationships with current retirement plan participants to contact
Marketing support including mailings, email blasts and customized flyers
Company-provided technology, including equipment, helpdesk assistance, client management and financial planning tools
Pay for performance compensation schedule
Competitive benefits package with immediate access to medical, dental, vision, life and 401K with match
Educational support toward certification(s), license(s) and career development
Ongoing coaching and mentoring by a Senior Financial Advisor
What You Need:
Self-motivated with a strong drive to succeed
Ability to obtain FINRA Series 7 and 66 or 6 and 63 license(s) with VALIC sponsorship
Ability to obtain active state variable life and health license with VALIC sponsorship
Ability to quickly earn trust and build lasting relationships
Eagerness to learn the financial services industry and be mentored by a Senior Financial Advisor
Minimum of 3 to 5 years of successful full-time work experience in professional sales or leadership role; or college graduate with demonstrated success in GPA and extra-curricular activities welcome to apply
Bachelor's degree preferred
The Variable Annuity Life Insurance Company ("VALIC") and VALIC Financial Advisors, Inc., subsidiaries of AIG, is an insurance, retirement and financial planning company that services clients in the not for profit, as well as the for-profit sectors. We are best known for the work that we do in the 403(b) space where our Advisors partner with clients that work in public school districts, universities and hospitals. Additionally, we also work with clients in governmental offices and, because of the vast product and services that we offer, we also have clients in the private sector. VALIC is a national company that is headquartered in Houston, TX. We have 48 district offices across the country with just under 1,500 financial advisors. VALIC's roots date back to 1955. In 1964, we implemented the very first 403b plan in a public school district. We regularly rank in the "top 3" against our direct competitors and in the K-12 market.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
Regional Operations Specialist
Nestlé and Starbucks are bringing together the world's most iconic coffee brands. Starbucks' robust product portfolio celebrates coffee with rich tradition – customer experience is paramount. Coupled with Nestlé's mission to enhance the quality of consumers' lives and contributing to a healthier future, this strategic alliance will create career opportunities that will drive innovation and go-to-market strategies, bringing the best coffee to customers around the world.
It has never been a more exciting time to join Nestlé Coffee Partners.
Our Regional Operations Specialists work alongside the Business Development Manager in the development of new places for people to enjoy Nestle Starbucks Coffee where they work, live and play including hotels, colleges and healthcare. They support operations, marketing and training in key account territory.
We will enable you, leveraging your sales and operations experience, to:
Lead– facilitate the new account on-boarding process through development and management of installation plans, coordination and supervision of 3rd party vendor activities and scheduling of training. ROS must manage potential conflicts with customer and provide a flexible and efficient on-boarding process
Influence – providing product knowledge, quality standards, equipment and marketing support, promotions training and customer leadership with key operations contacts at accounts
Grow – impact revenue and profit growth through gap program and equipment sales. Develop knowledge of segments such as healthcare, business and industry, college and university, lodging, military and travel.
Travel – Required to travel up to 50% independently.
We'd love to hear from people with:
Industry knowledge of key segments to include, but not limited to: Business & Industry, College & University, Healthcare, Lodging, Military, Travel, Retail and Grocery
Two or more years of direct outside sales, B2B or operations experience
Two or more years of experience in foodservice, training, hospitality, market development and/or beverage.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!