Sammamish Job Description Sample
Sales - Lifetime Residuals
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
EXPERIENCED OUTSIDE SALES AGENTS AND MANAGERS NEEDED!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR MERCHANTS!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
Since 2011 SenText Solutions has been providing a SMS / Text Message Marketing service to 1,000’s of merchant’s throughout the United States. We teach the merchant how to get their customers permission so they can send a simple text about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. We currently have over 1.6 million consumers receiving great offers from our merchants. With one simple text the merchants can instantly tell ALL their customers, at the exact same time, about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
Businesses love this product! We only have 2% of our merchants leaving us. Merchants are achieving ROI’s of more than 1000%. It’s a new and refreshing way for the merchant to reach their favorite customer. Their favorite customers bring in new customers. You can very successfully sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Extremely realistic first year earning potential of $50,000 - $125,000 –Take a look how!
- You can earn $400.00 in commissions on every sale. COMMISSIONS ARE PAID DAILY! You don’t have to wait for your money.
- PLUS you can earn $50.00 per month/every month on the same merchant with Lifetime Vested Residuals!
- Total earnings on ONE MERCHANT the first year can be $950.00.
- Agents can realistically sell 2 to 5 merchants per week!
- We provide all the training, sales tools and sales support to be very successful.
- Management opportunities available.
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals and more!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
If you’ve sold credit card, bankcard, merchant or payment processing, gift cards, check guarantee, cash advance, merchant funding, print or radio advertising, insurance or any other product to merchants this is the perfect fit for you.
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Flexible Hours - Lyft Driver
What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Lyft Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Treatment Coordinator | Lead Position Experience In Customer Service
We are a boutique orthodontic clinic. We create dazzling smiles, connect with people, and serve our community. If you are ready to be part of a game changing team, come join us!
The Care Coordinator (CC) is responsible for facilitating interactions with new patients and providing a smooth transition into the practice. During new patient consultations the CC will meet with patients and their families to explain treatment options and fee schedules. She will act as a representative of the doctor and the practice.
The goals of the CC are to listen to the patients' needs and expectations, to create and nurture ongoing relationships with patients, and colleagues in the community, and to foster the patient trust and confidence in the doctor and the team.
This is a part-time position. Hours will vary depending on the clinic's needs.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
(i) Responding to people who contact our clinic via email, phone and in-person
(ii) Arranging and coordinating the events and appointments necessary to provide the best experience for potential patients
(iii) Assisting patients and parents with navigating treatment options during the consultation process
(iv) Educating patients and parents regarding the process of orthodontic treatment and helping to set and manage expectations
(v) Building relationship with the community and other providers in the community
A high School Diploma is required, and a minimum of two years of experience in a lead position at retail/customer service. We prefer a professional retail setting such as Starbucks, Sephora, Nordstrom, etc.
We will provide technical training to the right candidate. A positive attitude, a desire to learn, and a strong work ethic are our priorities.
Interpersonal: Strong interpersonal skills are required in order to maintain effective rapport with patients, parents, doctor, other team members, and members of the community. We expect a consistently professional demeanor, particularly in challenging situations.
Writing Skills: Letter composition skills are necessary to perform this job. The CC must be fluent in written English.
Verbal Skills: Effective verbal skills will be needed to communicate with patients and parents both in person and on the telephone.
Computer Skills: Proficiency in data entry, patient tracking, use of imaging software (CC will be trained accordingly), and basic graphics.
Effective scheduling ability, based upon doctor's preferences for workflow.
Strong mathematical aptitude in order to prepare and interpret financial and productivity reports for the practice.
Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks.
Supervisor - Food - Senior
The Supervisor Senior may work in any type of food location on client premises. This individual provides oversight at the direction of management on site to coordinate routine work activities of workers and/or service employees engaged in food operations or services at either larger complex facilities or locations in the areas of commercial, health care, schools, universities or other establishments. This individual will provide support to management in the daily oversight of key functions and employees during the normal course of business. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client requirements.
Understands and follows all policies and procedures.
Assists in ensuring a safe working environment throughout the facility for all employees.
Assists in monitoring employee productivity and provides suggestions for increased service or productivity.
Responsible for the oversight of day-to-day activities of subordinates and assigns responsibility for specific work or functional activities as directed by on-site management.
Responsible for orientation and training of employees.
Performs day-to-day assignments in addition to oversight duties.
Works with customers to ensure satisfaction in such areas as quality, service and problem resolution.
Promote the development of the foodservice team.
Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service training.
Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.
Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
Maintains key control of operations and responsible for activities to ensure opening, closing and daily procedures are completed.
Serves as a working lead supervisor coordinating activities of workers or service employees engaged in food operations or services at larger complex facilities of commercial, health care facility, school, campus or other establishments.
May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
1or more years related work experience.
Must be able to coordinate the routine responsibilities of staff and resources.
Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect.
Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers and client representatives.
Ability to provide clear directions and respond accordingly to employees.
Ability to use a computer.
Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
Maturity of judgment and behavior.
Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
Maintains a positive attitude.
Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
Must comply with any dress code requirements.
Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with satisfactory regularity.
Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without corrective lenses.
Significant walking or other means of mobility.
Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push, and/or pull, and frequently lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.
/Working Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work location):/
Generally in an indoor setting; however, may supervise outside activities and events.
Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and extended hours as business dictates.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer. Sodexo is committed to upholding the spirit and principles of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the 1998 amendment to the Act. If, due to a disability, you require a reasonable accommodation to navigate this site and/or complete the on-line application process, please contact for assistance. For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.
Class A CDL OTR Truck Driver - Guaranteed Pay! (Sammamish,Wa)
Class A Drivers Guaranteed Pay, Generous HOME TIME, New Equipment
GO FIRST CLASS
Drivers are the backbone of May Trucking Company. We never forget that our success as an organization depends upon your success, and we work hard to ensure that our drivers needs are met. At May Trucking Company you are a person not just a number. Respect and understanding are key to all our interactions.
Why May Trucking Company?
Sign-on Bonus With Full Benefits & Generous Home Time!
Up to $.50 CPM
Guaranteed Pay Packages
PTO for all Drivers after 90 days
New Equipment 2018 Freightliner Next-Generation Cascadia, 2017 Freightliner Cascadia
Pet on Your Truck
Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life
Generous Home Time
Regional Freight Opportunities
May Trucking Company operates a fleet of the latest equipment to ensure maximum comfort and uptime for our drivers. All of our tractors are equipped with communication systems that allow our drivers to stay connected.
May Trucking Company began in Payette, Idaho in 1945 hauling sacks of cement to construction sites. Today, May Trucking Company operates a fleet of more than 100 tractors, providing transportation services for refrigerated and dry products throughout the United States. Our company has operating centers located in Salem (Oregon), Layton (Utah), Payette (Idaho), Denver (Colorado), Gary (Indiana) Pensacola (Florida), Nashville (Tennessee), Gary (Indiana) and Phoenix (Arizona).
Celebrating over 73 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success.
We employ only the most talented drivers, latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none.
We respect our drivers and their families and have developed our compensation, benefits and management to cater to YOU.
Associated topics: cdl a company, class a truck, company driver team, company truck driver, conductores clase a, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driving, over the road driving, regional driving route, tanker truck driver
Sell Avon - Earn 40% Of What You Sell (Sammamish,Wa)
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: home office work, remote contractor, remote work, stay at home contracting, telecommuting employment, work at home contractor, work at home position, work from home contractor, work from home employment, work from home work
Registered Dietitian / Nutritionist
Integrated Rehabilitation Group is looking for a qualified individual to join our team of skilled therapists and enthusiastic staff. We are currently interviewing for a part time Nutritionist at our Sammamish location! We offer competitive salaries, quarterly bonuses, outstanding benefit package, generous continuing education, mentorship with growth opportunities and relocation assistance.
Position Description: What does it mean to be a Nutritionist at IRG?
You will be responsible for providing individualized nutrition counseling with clients to target and achieve realistic lifestyle goals. Medical nutrition therapy is used during every appointment. First appointment includes complete assessment of eating habits, activity level, weight status, medical history, risk factors for disease, and other lifestyle issues. An individualized eating, exercise and lifestyle plan is developed with client. Family members are included when possible. Counsel clients with variety of diagnosis including: diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity, eating disorders, bariatric surgery (pre and post), PCOS, fatty liver, kidney disease, digestive disorders, and sports nutrition. SOAP note is written on computer program after every visit for documentation and insurance purposes. Clients are referred by local doctors and nurse practitioners. All initial evaluations and progress notes are faxed to primary care providers. Clinic provides computer and front desk support (billing and appointment making). In addition marketing department will help build client and referral base.
- Registered Dietitian
- Certified in the State of Washington
- Must have the ability to work independently
Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR), registry eligible will be considered.
Why work for IRG?
- Competitive Pay
- Quarterly Bonus Eligibility
- Relocation Bonus
- 401k Plans Offered
- Comprehensive Benefit Package: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Buying Program
- Professional Licenses Reimbursed 100%
- Generous PTO
- Continuing Education opportunities
- Professional Mentorship
- Individual Education
- "IRG Institute"
- Monthly Clinic Development Courses
- IRG Sponsored Courses
For more information about IRG, check out our website at www.irgpt.com.
Interested in Applying?
- Send us your resume with some background information about yourself and why you are interested in this position
- For specific information about the position, please contact 425-316-8046
We look forward to hearing from you!
At IRG, our goal is to provide a workplace where people can excel in their chosen field as they contribute to our company. We value people who are energetic, flexible, fun and ready for the day’s challenges. We offer competitive salaries and benefits packages and an opportunity to work among the best in the Northwest!
Sales Account Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Sears Home Pro - Outside Sales (Project Consultant) 80K 1St Yr
Company: Sears Home Improvements
Position: Outside Sales (Project Consultant) – 70 - 80k 1st Yr – (No Cold Calling) - All Leads Provided
Locations: Seattle WA - All Surrounding Territories in King- Snohomish- Pierce Counties
Sears, one of the most recognized and trusted names around the world, has a large division dedicated to helping home owners improve their home. Sears Home Improvements helps their clients with their kitchens, siding, windows, garage doors, heating & cooling, roofing, flooring and more.
Are you the type of person who likes to control your own income? Then we have the opportunity for you at Sears. Join a long-standing Fortune 500 organization, which has been recognized with awards and recognition's such as (to name a few):
- Sears Holdings has been selected as a Silver winner by the online trade publication Retail Touch-points for its 2014 Channel Innovation Awards.
- Sears Holdings has been named one of this year’s 25 “Best Places to Work for Recent Grads.”
- Sears Holdings is ranked in the top 100 in the 2013 Best Adoption-Friendly Workplaces by The Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.
- Diversity MBA Magazine names two Sears Holdings leaders to its Top 100
- For the seventh consecutive year, Sears Holdings has been recognized by G.I. Jobs on its Top 100 Military Friendly Employers list. For 2013, the company is ranked at #14.
Description: Outside Sales
If you are a self-motivated, goal oriented, and ambitious individual, who enjoys working with people, we have an opening for you. We are currently seeking qualified individuals for our Sales Project Consultant position that will be based in our Seattle location. Apply now so that you can attend the next training class .
The Project Consultant has pre-set sales appointments during scheduled appointment time frames. This is to include a full in-home product presentation to the consumer utilizing the complete ten-step selling plan. Let us book the appointments, you just help the client and make money.
- All leads are provided, pre-qualified and confirmed
- Relax, our appointment center will schedule all appointments for you & make any adjustments you need based on traffic or weather condition – it’s like having your own personal assistant!
- You must have at least a High School Education
- A valid driver’s license
- Proficient on a computer
- Organized and flexibility to potentially work all days.
- We offer a very competitive compensation plan and the ability to make well over six figures.
- Our first year Sales reps make between $70,000-$80,000 on average.
- No cap on commission earnings – sky is the limit!
- Fully paid training program
- Fuel reimbursement program
- Company provided laptop for in-home presentations
- Medical /Dental/ Vision coverage
Based on the recent increase in demand, Sears is in need of Residential Sales Representatives in your area today. No experience? No problem – Sears will train anyone with the right passion and drive! There is absolutely NO CAP ON EARNINGS. The average 1st year earnings are estimated between $70-80K and top performers earn well over $100K. We provide all the tools you need to be successful, including paid training so you can focus on closing our top of the line products!
Visit JPLTalent.com for more information
This is a FREE hiring event; however, we do encourage pre-registration to receive up-to-date e-mails.
- At JPL Talent, you are provided an opportunity to meet individually with Fortune 500 industries and their hiring managers.
- Our process provides a professional setting that allows job seekers an opportunity to not only send their resume over but sell their skills and abilities to their company of interest.
- All experienced sales and management professionals, including recent college graduates, are welcome to experience and participate in one of our professional hiring events.
- Start putting your skills to work with one of the nation’s leading companies today.
- Professional Attire is required for all attendees
- Bring 7-10 copies of your resume to hand to the hiring managers
Job Opportunities may include:
Account Executives, Sales Representatives, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Account Managers, Retail Managers, Insurance Sales, Insurance Agents, Advertising, Digital Media, Cloud Computing Sales, Business Development, Financial Planner, Technical Sales, Software Sales, Computer Sales, Sales Managers, Sales Directors, Telesales, Route Sales, Retail Sales, Customer Service, Supply Chain Sales, Sales Route Drivers, Retail Management, Sales Trainer, Merchandiser, Project Consultants, Operations Manager, Manager-in-Training, Buyer in Training, Service Managers, and much more!
Previous Attending Clients:
Konica Minolta, Ricoh USA, Xerox, YP.com, Valley Yellow Pages, Valpak, Cox Communications, Time Warner Cable, Direct TV, American Solar, SolaryCity, Sunrun, Complete Solar, Verengo Solar, Quintiles Pharmacuetical, Oracle, Ortho Mattress, Sit & Sleep, Sears Home Pro, Pacific Home Remodeling, Orkin, Terminix, Twitter, Facebook, UPS, FedEx, Coca Cola, New York Life, Mass Mutual, Combined Insurance, Aflac, Farmers, StateFarm, Unifirst, American Textiles, Medico Linen, Alsco, Cintas, Aramark, Wilmar, Interline Brands, Prudential Overall Supply, Primepay, ADP, Paychex, Worldpay, Transfirst, Meritus Payment, FirstData, Corelogic, Move Inc, Waxie Sanitary, Westlake Financial Services, Aerohive, Southern Wine & Spirits, Gallo Wine, PRP Wine, CH Robinson, Specialty Apparel, Sonitrol Security, ADT, SCI, Bay Alarm, AIG, New Horizons, Armstrong Garden Centers, Dick Sporting Goods, Bed Bath & Beyond, Sprint, Verizon Wireless, Celluar Sales, So Cal office Tech, BofI Federal, Zillow, Trulia, RW Lynch.
Caviar Driver Full Time - Seattle
Become a Courier
Earn up to $25/hr on a
- Easy Money. Deliver food in your city and earn up to $25/hour! Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
- Flexible schedule. Work as a driver on weekdays or weekends. Or both. Experience the freedom of working whenever you want.
- What is Employer? Employer is a service that provides food delivery from local restaurants to homes and offices. Founded in 2012, Employer has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers.
- How do I get paid? Couriers are compensated for each successful delivery with a task-based fee. Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
- Who can become a Employer Courier? Anyone with a vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, or motorcycle) and a customer-service mentality is eligible. You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app. Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience. Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates.
- What is the time commitment? You have the flexibility to choose your own delivery hours! Employer is typically busy during the lunch and dinner delivery shifts, open 7 days a week from 8am—11:30pm. The more you work as a driver, the more you’ll earn.
- How does the application process work? A Employer representative will contact you after receiving your application. The process includes an interview and an in-person session. You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law. After you and Employer have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Employer. You’ll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
- Is Employer in my city or town? Employer is expanding its delivery service into new markets very rapidly. We are currently in more than a dozen metropolitan cities across the United States. If Employer is not in your area yet, please continue to check back.
Other successful couriers with Employer have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Employer are subject to a background check.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!