San Angelo Job Description Sample
Remote Teacher - Experience Required
The Opportunity in Education:
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 200,000 students and 20,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer's mission is to provide the international elementary school education experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes. Employer provides one-on-one, fully immersive lessons in its online classroom. Employer’s curriculum is proprietary and aligned to the U.S. Common Core State Standards.
- Teach 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach an American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- Teach 25-minute highly engaging online lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Twitter: @TheEmployerLifeLinkedin: EmployerYoutube: EmployerFAQs for applicants: EmployerReviews about us on Glassdoor: Employer
teaching: 1 year
Management Trainee Intern
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Our Internships play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and are a comprehensive introduction to our Management Training Program. For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
It's Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee
Our interns go at a highly energized pace. From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of operating a business. And it's learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of running a successful business. You'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. There is one consistent aspect, however - everyday, you'll learn more about sales/marketing, customer service, business management, and administrative skills than you ever thought possible.
At Enterprise, you won't be a glorified gopher getting coffee or filing all day. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as our Management Trainees.
Not only is it a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you'll receive will be an amazing jumpstart to your career.
- Must be a rising Senior graduating by August 2019 and enrolled in a full time Bachelors degree program.
- Must have a valid driver's license in with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug and/or alcohol-related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Heavy Equipment Operator Crane, Oconus
Iraq DoS / OCONUS Program (US DoD Secret Clearance)
The Company is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, the company supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world in over 60 countries on all seven continents.
Our Client is seeking a Heavy Equipment Operator; Crane will be based at one of four locations in Iraq and will support the Client contracts with the Department of State. This position will report to the Site Services Manager. The additional duties and responsibilities listed below are representative of the nature and level of work but are not necessarily all inclusive.
- Comply with all Environmental Health & Safety and Quality Assurance requirements and goals. Provide information and materials to these divisions as necessary to ensure adequate and legal documentation.
- Operate a variety of cranes, with emphasis on 60 90 ton and construction heavy equipment.
- Interpret load charts and plan all lifts.
- Determine safe lift parameters and follow established procedures.
- Document lift plan as required any time the lift exceeds 75% of the crane's capacity for any given circumstance.
- Perform safety inspection of crane, heavy equipment, wire rope, hooks, slings and rigging as required. Document inspections as required.
- Operate cranes for building construction and movement of cargo or equipment.
- Operate construction heavy equipment such as, loaders and forklifts, for cargo movements and construction.
- Lubricate, check fluids, and perform safety inspection and minor maintenance as required prior to operation of any equipment, per Preventative Maintenance Check Sheets (PMCS).
- Arrange equipment maintenance according to manufacturer recommendations or as directed by the Vehicle Maintenance Facility (but around planned lifts when possible).
- Inform job site person in charge of impending maintenance schedules.
- Comply with all ESH Environmental Health & Safety and Quality Assurance requirements and goals.
- Provide documentation to these divisions as necessary to ensure adequate legal documentation.
- Perform physical activities including heavy lifting, climbing in and out of heavy equipment, crawling, and working outdoors.
- Perform other duties as required.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Possess a US DoD Secret Clearance. Must maintain eligibility at the required certification level for the duration of the contract.
Strong, professional, oral and written English communication skills.
- Medical: Favorable passage of a drug screen and physical examination.
- Minimum Acceptable Experience Level: Four (4) years' experience in construction heavy equipment operation, such as cranes, forklifts and loaders. 200 hours of crane operation.
- Ability to lift and move items, parts, assemblies and equipment up to the safety regulation maximum.
- Ability to perform physical activities including heavy lifting, climbing in and out of heavy equipment, crawling, and working outdoors.
- Successful completion of a General Knowledge test at time of hire may be required.
- Licenses and Certifications:
- Valid drivers' license from Home of Record and valid truck driver's license from Home of Record.
- NCCCO Certification, or equivalent, in crane operations.
National Recruiters LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Registered Nurse (Rn)
Night Shift in San Angelo, TX and Austin, TX
Assisted Living Center working with a unique population
Full time hours, Austin 2pm-10:30pm, San Angelo-Midnight- 8:30am
Long term assignments for a minimum of 6 months
Must have strength in CPR and be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of ER procedures and
equipment. Must be able to supervise the professional Nursing care of individuals in a state school.
Great Pay and Great Benefits and we are offering a $500 referral bonus if you refer someone to us
and they work 5 shifts.
Are you missing the personal touch from just receiving emails and texts? We would love to speak
with you. Send us your info!
Become A Cdl-A Truck Driver Trainer!
CDL-A Truck Driver Trainers at C.R.
England play a vital role in driver training by running with new drivers during the earliest days of employment.
From the passenger seat, the Driver Trainer gives instruction and advice, mile after mile. We are seeking Class A CDL OTR truck driver instructors that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R.
England is military veteran friendly. Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local.
Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program. Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor.
Better pay, home time, and miles.
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a company, cdl a truck, chofer clase a comercial, company driving, company driving solo, company over the road, company truck driver, flatbed driver, hazardous material
Physician: Psychiatrist Needed In San Angelo, Texas
An exciting psychiatry opportunity is now available at a hospital in Texas. Your schedule will be 100 percent inpatient and you can expect to see a mix of child and adolescent and adult patients per day on average.
The facility is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. This position will require a Texas license. If you do not currently hold a license in TX, CompHealth can help you with the process.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, and a 401(k) retirement package with matching. You will enjoy living and working in this Texas city.
This is a mid-sized metropolitan area with a low cost of living and a small town feel, but plenty of culture, dining, and shopping. It has warm weather and sunny skies. CompHealth works closely with all types of facilities: from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics.
We will help you find a variety of psychiatry jobs to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations. If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.Employed position
Mix of child and adolescent and adult
Full comprehensive benefits
Paid malpracticePTO and CME time401(k) with matching
Positions open nationwide
Specialty-specific recruiting teams
Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
Help with licensing and credentialing
All at no cost to you
Retail Sales Associate
We are looking for an upbeat individual with retail/sales experience. We need someone who can see hard work as a challenge and willing to go above and beyond. This employee will need to be a self starter and someone who can take pride in the job. This individual will be directly involved with working with customers and will need to be able to present themselves in a competent and professional manner while selling our products. He/she should be able to work well with I a team as well as on his own. This person should be able to see the tasks that need to be performed to make the store profitable and customer friendly. Taking payment, cleaning, organizing the sales floor, and the ability to lift 50lbs will be required by this position. A plus to those who can operate a forklift as well.
Traveling Outside Sales Representative
We are looking for a motivated Road Warrior to fill our Outside Sales Representative position!
Salary range listed is dependent on commission, the commission rate is based on weekly collected sales.
You will work (as an independent contractor) with Law Enforcement Agencies, Fire Departments, and Business Professionals to provide drug and safety education materials to children, others.
This position may require frequent travel on a weekly basis within a 500-mile range from your home.
Sponsorship sales allow us to provide our materials to law enforcement agencies at no cost.
- Present our materials to community business professionals
- Reach agreed upon sales/sponsorship targets
- Set appointments with potential sponsors and sponsorship renewals
- Previous experience in sales is a plus
- Strong interpersonal communication skills is a must
- Reliable transportation
- Willingness to travel within a 500-mile radius
- Signed introduction letter from local Fire Chief, Police Chief or Sheriff to present when contacting businesses
- Competitive commission structure
- Same high commission on new and renewal accounts
- Mentor guided orientation provided
For more information on our company, visit: https://www.lawpublications.net/
Full-Time Community Care Licensed Social Worker
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS 1. Is currently licensed as a licensed practical nurse / licensed vocational nurse, licensed social worker including LMSW and LSW, registered nurse, or have a dregree in social work including MSW and BSW. 2. All BSW, MSW, RNs are required to have 1 full year of experience in geriatric/case management. This includes working in a Hospice, Nursing home, Care Management or Home Health environment. 3. All LPN / LVNs are required to have 3 full years of experience in geriatric/case management. This includes working in a Hospice, Nursing home, Care Management, or Home Health environment. 4. 5. All LMSW and LCSWs are required to have 1 full year in geriatric/case management experience. This includes working in a Hospice, Nursing home, Care Management, or Home Health environment. 6. Demonstrates knowledge of appropriate skills for communicating with individual ages of those served. 7. Complies with accepted professional standards and practice. 8. Possesses and maintains good physical stamina and mental health. Has completed the agency pre-employment health clearance. 9. Is self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision; has good organizational skills. 10. Is flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation. 11. Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or Agency requirements and is in good working order. 12. License must be valid in the state of practice with no prior or current discplinary actions.
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES The Community Care Manager furnishes services in accordance with agency policies, prepares clinical notes, and makes referrals within the community.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES 1. Provides safe services to patients/clients and families/caregivers. 2. Implements action plan according to program in which the client is enrolled. 3. Develops, prepares, and maintains individualized patient/client care documentation consistent with the action plan. Submits accurate documentation according to documentation timeline requirements. 4. Participates in coordination of services, appropriately reporting the patient’s/client’s condition, status, and need for additional disciplines to the program director and/or Director of Specialty programs on an ongoing basis. 5. Participates in personal professional growth and development. Responsible for keeping current in nursing trends and knowledge. Participates in In-service programs. Participates in Quality Improvement program of the agency. Can verbalize own responsibilities and activities. 6. Participates in public relations and community activities that promote the Agencies role as an effective member of the health care delivery system. 7. Responsible for following all policies and procedures of the Agency, regarding service delivery, documentation, and care coordination. Other aspects and demands of the job not listed above: The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
WORKING CONDITIONS 1. Community and home environment. 2. Exposure to infectious diseases. 3. In and out of automobile. 4. This position has been designated Class I Field staff position (see Infection/Exposure Control Plan). Employees performing Class I Field staff position duties may be involved in potential exposure to blood borne pathogens and other potentially infectious materials. All Class I Field staff position employees will be offered Hepatitis B vaccination at no expense to the employee.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS 1. Visual/hearing ability sufficient to comprehend written/verbal communication. 2. Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity, which may include heavy lifting and extensive bending and standing. 3. Ability to deal effectively with stress.
CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS Must meet the required continuing education hours for state certification as a nurse in Texas as applicable. Agency personnel are expected to participate in appropriate continuing education as may be requested and/or required by their immediate supervisor. In addition, agency personnel are expected to accept personal responsibility for other educational activities to enhance job related skills and abilities. All agency personnel must attend mandatory educational programs.
B2B Sales Professional
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
EXPERIENCED OUTSIDE SALES AGENTS AND MANAGERS NEEDED!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR MERCHANTS!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
Since 2011 SenText Solutions has been providing a SMS / Text Message Marketing service to 1,000’s of merchant’s throughout the United States. We teach the merchant how to get their customers permission so they can send a simple text about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. We currently have over 1.6 million consumers receiving great offers from our merchants. With one simple text the merchants can instantly tell ALL their customers, at the exact same time, about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
Businesses love this product! We only have 2% of our merchants leaving us. Merchants are achieving ROI’s of more than 1000%. It’s a new and refreshing way for the merchant to reach their favorite customer. Their favorite customers bring in new customers. You can very successfully sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Extremely realistic first year earning potential of $50,000 - $125,000 –Take a look how!
- You can earn $400.00 in commissions on every sale. COMMISSIONS ARE PAID DAILY! You don’t have to wait for your money.
- PLUS you can earn $50.00 per month/every month on the same merchant with Lifetime Vested Residuals!
- Total earnings on ONE MERCHANT the first year can be $950.00.
- Agents can realistically sell 2 to 5 merchants per week!
- We provide all the training, sales tools and sales support to be very successful.
- Management opportunities available.
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals and more!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
If you’ve sold credit card, bankcard, merchant or payment processing, gift cards, check guarantee, cash advance, merchant funding, print or radio advertising, insurance or any other product to merchants this is the perfect fit for you.
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!