San Angelo Job Description Sample
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Fully license with Texas license Psych NP
needs to be a psychiatric nurse practitioner that has child-specific experience.
Will be in call rotation for weekend coverage as well.
Carry caseload of inpatient and day hospital.
Inpatients require daily med checks and day hospital patients are seen 1-2 times weekly.
Treatment teams are M-W-Friday in the morning.
Registered Nurse (Rn) - Operating Room Circulator Full Time Permanent
We are seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room Circulator Full Time Permanent to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Retail Sales Associate
We are looking for an upbeat individual with retail/sales experience. We need someone who can see hard work as a challenge and willing to go above and beyond. This employee will need to be a self starter and someone who can take pride in the job. This individual will be directly involved with working with customers and will need to be able to present themselves in a competent and professional manner while selling our products. He/she should be able to work well with I a team as well as on his own. This person should be able to see the tasks that need to be performed to make the store profitable and customer friendly. Taking payment, cleaning, organizing the sales floor, and the ability to lift 50lbs will be required by this position. A plus to those who can operate a forklift as well.
Ts/Sci Cleared Instructional Systems Designer
- Bachelor’s degree or ISD certification
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Uses Instructional Design Methodology to design and develop customized curriculum materials, job aids, performance support tools and instructional outreach products to support stakeholder needs
- Assists in mapping courseware to competencies
- Transitions traditional instructor-led training content into an online, multimedia environment
- Supports development of evaluation tools and activities
Trispyrian connects bright people with great companies. Our client, a recognized world-class leader in medical products, is seeking an EHS Engineer to work on an onsite assignment. This position has the possibility of contract-to-hire. Visit www.trispyrian.com to learn more about our Engineering and Environmental search offerings.
The client business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies-including sutures, hemostasis products, surgical staplers, trocars, energy devices and synthetic mesh devices-that are used in a wide variety of open and minimally invasive surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, women's health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. The Ethicon business combines products and services of two market leading legacy companies, both with long histories of medical innovation. Our Client based in Somerville, New Jersey, was founded more than 80 years ago as a pioneer in suture development and manufacturing, helping to transform the safety and effectiveness of surgery.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides focused technical expertise to promote workplace and product safety by identifying and monitoring potential hazards to people or property in areas such as machine safety and electrical safety.
- Reviews and recommends content of health and safety policies and programs.
- Provides content to emergency response plans and participates on emergency response team. Implements and provides training on health and safety policies and programs developed for a site to assure that workplace conditions comply with all local government and company requirements.
- Develops and implements an internal audit process for the site.
- Facilitates compliance audits, assists management in conducting risk assessments, and participates on health and safety teams.
- Conducts hazard assessments, determines root causes, recommends solutions to identified hazards, designs and implements solutions.
- Reviews new regulations from outside agencies and new company worldwide environmental health and safety policies and procedures against current site programs and practices for gaps and/or
- Participates as the lead health and safety representative in external audits and inspections by local government agencies.
Comply with all environmental, safety and occupational health policies. (i.e., ISO14001 & OSHA 18001)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Health and Safety, Science or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of 4 years industry experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years EHS experience is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES and CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES and LANGUAGES
- Technical experience in diverse EHS areas including but not limited to air, water, hazardous and medical waste, machine safety, industrial hygiene and chemical handling is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated project management skills including budget management is required
- Individual should have technical/working knowledge of Government regulations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written & verbal), problem-solving, influence, planning, organizing, and time management skills. Superior team player.
- Classroom instructor skills are required.
- Interfacing – associates & government inspectors is required.
- Ability to develop individuals within an organization is preferred.
- Organizational skills – generate all required reports & record keeping systems is preferred.
- Experience is required in identifying, evaluating and controlling EHS risks in the workplace.
- Ability to quickly interpret complex regulatory issues and provide recommended course of action is preferred
- Ability to lead local EHS professionals in a matrix environment is required.
- This position may require up to 10% travel.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Associates is requires to wear gowning as per established Quality Procedures.
- The San Angelo Plant is a 24/7 operation; weekends and holidays are included in the work schedule.
Customer Service/ Sales- Work At Home- National Rifle Association
InfoCision, an established Ohio company, is expanding in Texas!
Work for the National Rifle Association protecting our second amendment rights.
· Handle calls for National Rifle Association
· Renew Memberships and source new members
· Provide excellent customer service
· The ideal candidate will need to provide their own computer, phone line, and high speed Internet with an approved anti-virus and firewall system.
· Wi-Fi cannot be used; however, mobile phones with unlimited minutes and strong connection are acceptable.
- Weekly pay
- Flexible part-time schedules
- Paid training
Don't hesitate APPLY NOW!
We are consistently voted one of Ohio's BEST PLACES TO WORK!
Make the most of your sales and customer-service talents! Apply today!
A Computer or laptop with a monitor
High Speed Internet Access (must be Cable or DSL - No WIFI)
Internet Explorer 9.0
Valid Email address
As a leading provider of call center solutions, InfoCision specializes in political, Christian and nonprofit fundraising, sales and customer care. We focus on quality assurance and regulatory compliance and pride ourselves on providing every client with the highest possible return on investment. InfoCision raises more money over the phone for nonprofits than any other tele services company in the world. Since 1982, we have provided the highest quality inbound and outbound tele services to some of the world's leading organizations.
Customer Service Rep
A Claims Technician is responsible for processing insurance claims that have been flagged by the automated system and need manual intervention in order to process accurately.
This position will work in an office setting, where you will be working on a computer majority of the day. There are times this position requires phone work to place outbound calls but it is not a call center position.
The training offered for this position is very fast paced and it makes it unlikely for those who miss days to succeed. During this period of time, attendance is critical. You would be working full time hours, Monday through Friday from 8AM to 4:30PM for roughly the first 16 weeks.
After training, and you are able to work independently, this position allows a flex schedule, which means you are able to work an 8-hour shift of your choosing between the hours of 6AM and 6PM, Monday through Friday. While no overtime will be offered to you while you are on a temporary status, be aware that once hired by Blue Cross Blue Shield, overtime may be mandatory from time to time.
The pay rate is a range between $10.58 to 11.58 and will be determined by Blue Cross Blue Shield based on your experience.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
Remote Outside Sales Executive - Business To Business
We are seeking to hire two business managers and entrepreneurs in the San Angelo area. When brought on board, you will be given all the training needed to build a successful business:
- Paid Expense traveling
- Unlimited commissions (average first year earnings for entry-level = $70,000-90,000 +bonuses)
- Residual renewal commissions (get paid for life on every sale you make)
- Comprehensive sales training
- Tight-knit team atmosphere with constant support & development
- Weekly & Monthly Cash bonuses
- Stock bonus awards (immediately vested)
- Growth and advancement opportunities based on work ethic and performance
We are looking for that special type of person who's got fire in their belly, pep in their step, and works like they have something to prove. We look for a person who has heart and ambition and can take their job seriously without taking themselves too seriously.
Workforce Resources is a family and we strive to find unique people who are ready to take their career to the next level. We love people who know who they are and what they want. If you can keep your head up, put your nose down and be all-around motivated, we are looking for you.
We train each person based on their needs. And for those that already have the qualities that we're looking for, we plan to invest in you long term. Our business is not lead-based - you WON'T EVER have to buy or pay for leads.
We offer money-back supplemental insurance plans to businesses and families in the metro area. Our plans are specialized to protect our customers from the financial devastation of cancer, heart attacks, strokes, hospitalization, and accidental injuries.
We also give our clients something they've never heard of: Our plans are 100% refundable.
Imagine GEICO or Progressive calling you up in 10 years and saying "Hey, you've been with us for a long time and you've had some fender benders, but you've paid us way more than we've paid you, so here's all your money back." Our clients say it just doesn't get any better than that.
If you aren’t looking for a job because you’re already killing it, we want you.
Based out of Austin, TX we are one of the youngest yet quickest growing organizations within Family Heritage Life and we strive to be the best. Our agents are trained to develop a sustainable career that supports a consistent work schedule and the flexibility for family and personal time.
Leadership, integrity, conviction, commitment, and consistency are the characteristics of success we follow.
Medical Social Worker-Prn
Primary function is to provide coordinated care in the home to patients of all age groups and perform psychosocial assessments, analysis, counseling and referrals to meet the needs of the patient/family.
Education: Bachelors or Masters Degree in Social Work from a State accredited program. If has a Bachelor’s degree and is hired after 12/02/08, must be supervised by a Master’s of Social Work (§418.114).Licensure: Texas Certification; Texas Driver’s License Experience: One (1) year social worker experience in a health care agency.
Working knowledge of community resources. Good interpersonal skills. Hepatitis profile.Transportation: Reliable transportation. Valid auto liability insurance.
Environmental and Working Conditions: Works in patient homes in various conditions. Occasional exposure to infectious diseases; ability to travel locally; some exposure to unpleasant weather.
Physical and Mental Effort: Prolonged standing, walking and sitting required; requires working under some stressful conditions to meet deadlines and patient/family needs; and to make quick decisions and resource acquisition; meet patient/family psychosocial needs.
Indigo is a company dedicated to harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. With a vision of creating a world where farming is an economically desirable and accessible profession, Indigo works alongside its growers to apply natural approaches, grow healthy food for all, and conserve resources for future generations. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes to improve crop health and productivity, Indigo’s portfolio is focused on cotton, wheat, rice, corn, and soybeans. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA, with commercial and customer service based in Memphis, TN. www.indigoag.com
The role of the Account Manager will be to build and maintain close, emotional relationships with Indigo’s grower customers. This role extends far beyond a traditional sales position and will require the candidate to demonstrate strong business acumen, a deep understanding of pertinent row crop production and exceptional social intelligence. The Account Manager will need to intimately understand Indigo’s commercial offerings, articulate the benefits of Indigo’s value offerings and close the sale with new growers. Once the relationship has been established, Account Managers will devote their efforts to delighting their growers with deep knowledge of farm operations, delivering exceptional customer service and building a long-lasting partnership with growers. The Account Manager will work closely with an experienced Indigo agronomist to enable grower success by maximizing farm profitability, productivity, and sustainability.
*Currently seeking account managers in Lubbock/Amarillo and San Angelo, TX* This role will cover the North Texas and South Oklahoma region with headquarters in Lubbock, Texas.
- Build, secure, and retain long-term relationships that growers deeply trust and respect
- Build strong lines of communication and productive relationships with Agronomists to deliver added value for Indigo customers through a team approach
- Represent Indigo in a professional manner and portray the organization as a fantastic commercial organization. Promote recruiting opportunities for Indigo
- Effectively manage and address grower questions on offers, terms, products, and Indigo vision
- Passionately pursue the achievement of sales goals while supporting and coaching peers for success in a team selling atmosphere
Attributes and Competencies:
- Clear communication skills
- Strong persuasion and relationship building skills
- Ability to link Indigo value to grower profitability and sustainability
- Strong business sense and understanding of economics especially as it relates to agriculture
- Self-starter; independent
- Collaborative, team oriented, and extremely strong people skills
- Loves continual learning, adaptable, and agile in approach - able to work in the Indigo system
- Able to interpret technology and tools to provide data driven information to growers
- 0-5 years of experience
- BS required (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in a sales position (Ag banks, insurance or ag retail)
- Farming background or a strong knowledge of farming
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!