San Antonio Job Description Sample
Class B CDL - Local Truck Driving - Forklift Experience Required
Job Details Description
LOCAL DELIVERIES, HOME MOST NIGHTS
Generous Healthcare Package
2 weeks paid vacation
8 paid holidays
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Scholarship Program for Dependents
The Commercial Truck Driver position for Victory Packaging typically involves driving a company owned vehicle to deliver our product to our customers. Drivers will primarily make daily deliveries in our local area, covering distances of less than 50 miles between customer locations. Routes driven are considered 'short haul' and intrastate (less than 150 air-miles radius).
Operate trucks for the local delivery, pick-up and relocation of product and materials.
Perform required maintenance of vehicle.
Maintain required reports, including maintenance and time records.
Provide outstanding customer service during delivery adn pick-up operations.
Follow all safety rules for equipment and material handling as required by DOT, OSHA and company safety program.
Inspect all materials received for order accuracy and quality.
Communicate effectively with operations staff about customer concerns and inventory issues.
Assist with loading material onto truck.
Assist with unloading materials returned to Victory.
Utilize material handling equipment, such as fork lifts and hand trucks.
Coordinate last minute or unscheduled deliveries to meet customer needs.
Pull orders or conduct manual inventory checks.
Other duties as assigned.
Valid, state driver's license with no motor vehicle violations within the last 12 months
High School diploma or equivalent
Must have good abstract
Meet and maintain all DOT related requirements
Two or more year(s) experience as a truck driver
General fluency in English required, verbal and written
Basic computer literacy preferred
As an equal opportunity employer, we consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, protected veterans' status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Victory Packaging, please call (713) ###-#### or email
Associated topics: cdl b driver, cdl b driving, cdl b owner, cdl b owner operator, cdl c driver, cdl c driving, cdl c owner, choferes clase b, driver class c, driving class c
Collections Representative / Debt Collector
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Keywords: Collections bank auto loans
Collections Representative / Debt Collector
Leading Financial Services Corporation
Metro San Antonio, TX
W2 Contract to Hire Only
Sponsorship not available; NO CORP TO CORP
The responsibilities that this resource will have on a day to day basis:
· 80- 100 outbound calls
· Contacts members in all stages of delinquency and across all product lines through automated and manual outbound dialing; receives inbound collection and general servicing calls.
· Under limited supervision, performs individual member needs assessment to quickly determine the member’s reason for delinquency and provide customized solutions and advice to improve their financial security. Negotiates mutually satisfactory payment arrangements
Top three skills in the order of importance and include the number of years of experience for each skill:
· 1 year collections (preferred 2 year collections/ cccs/ debt settlement experience)
· 2 years call center experience
· 2 years of experience with Bank cards / auto loans
Top technology tools that this resource must have knowledge using:
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is the 6th largest Diversity Staffing Firm in the US and a global provider of Business and IT Services, including Staff Augmentation, Managed Staffing Programs, and Solutions, with 26 consecutive years of growth. We have industry expertise in Healthcare, Insurance, Financial Services, Energy/Utility and Retail Distribution. S3 has a domestic and international presence in 32 locations across the US and Europe (including the UK, Lithuania, and the Czech Republic). Our highly trained and experienced staff is committed to not only helping you find a job but making sure that the job is the right fit for you!
At S3 you are eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
Visa Sponsoring / Transfer
Physical Therapist Permanent Position - Master's Degree Required
Jackson Therapy Partners is currently seeking a licensed Physical Therapist for a permanent position at a state-of-the-art facility where expert therapy professionals help patients with injuries and illnesses improve their movement, manage their pain, and prevent loss of mobility.Qualifications:
- Be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Doctoral Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited school approved by the APTA
- Must have credentials evaluated by one of either FCCPT, ICD, ICA, IERF or IEC
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board.
- Must pass required NPTE competency exam.
- Current hands-on CPR certification issued by the American Heart Association.
We're committed to building long-lasting relationships with both therapists and clients alike by sending highly qualified therapists to state-of-the-art facilities across the US in the cities and towns that they choose. Our recruiters screen hundreds of open PT positions and confidentially present your profile to potential employers each week. Preferred vendor relationships enable us to reach rehabilitation facilities in all settings nationwide with clients offering lucrative pay and benefits packages, relocation assistance, sign-on bonuses and more.Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this position and several others.
Associated topics: clinician, inpatient, lactation consultant, mhlb physical, movement disorder, movement therapist, orthopedic, outpatient, physical therapist, rehab
Truck Driver - Hiker/ Vehicle Transporter/Cdl - Part Time
Excellent Part-Time Driver Opportunity!!
Penske Truck Leasing seeks highly motivated and qualified applicants to fill the unique position of Hiker (Vehicle Transporter/ Truck Driver). This position is responsible for vehicle delivery and returning vehicles to Penske locations and Penske customers. Primarily, this position moves our box trucks up to 26' and for CDL Class A will include tractors and trailer movement. Position may also provide assistance to the service department to deliver parts and equipment.
This is a casual/on-call part-time truck driving job that is perfect for licensed CDL Class B or CDL Class A drivers seeking supplemental income and looking to work anywhere from 0 to 25 hours a week based on business needs.
-Follow appropriate safety procedures while driving trucks to destination of Penske location or customer locations
-Check vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order, report to location manager if any issues are found
-Obtain receipts or signatures for delivered goods and collect payment for services when required
-Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles
-Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
Basic Microsoft application knowledge. Any basic computer skills and usage To apply email : Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen
Communications Specialist (132693)
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS A CAREER CHANGING POSITION FOR YOU!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently searching for a Communications Specialist in San Antonio, TX!
Location of work: San Antonio, TX
Duration: 1 year
Rate: $40-$45/hr W2 ONLY DOE
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
The Communications Specialist will be responsible for client and plan management including writing/editing communications and project execution.
· Provides regular counsel and insight to partner to develop effective communication strategies and tactics in support of enterprise strategic initiatives.
· Prioritizes communication projects and ensures they support enterprise plans for employee, member, and public initiatives.
· Partners with senior staff members to create strategies that employ communications tactics such as press outreach, online advocacy, social networking internal and external social channels, leadership, and other internal and external communication channels, and publications.
· Partners with senior staff members to develops and implement communications plans in support of business objectives and collaborates with colleagues to support positive business outcomes, protect and enhance company’s reputation, and engage the company's workforce.
· Develops, manages and executes effective messaging, collateral, processes and strategies in support of business initiatives; craft key messaging for use with federal and local regulators.
· Partners with various teams within the Marketing & Communications Organization (e.g. Social Business, Content Strategy & Development) and with key enterprise partners in the development of collateral to be used across all mediums, including print, web, email, video, and social media to help deliver the messages on the identified channels.
· 4+ years’ experience with employee/internal communications
· Experience in translating business objectives into integrated communication strategies and tactics that drive business performance.
· Proficient writing and editing skills and excellent verbal communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office – PPT, Word
Keywords: Communications Specialist, Project Management, Public Affairs, Public Relations, Communications Analyst, HR, Human Resources, Content Management, graphic design, Newsletters, Employee Communications, Writing, Editing, Adobe CS, Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint
Site Support Technician - 563149
- Previous experience supporting a large corporate, manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Business and Mission Critical applications is preferred.
- Working knowledge/experience of PC imaging tools (SCCM), diagnosis and remote control tools.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Server 2008/2012, VMWare, Active Directory Policy and Security management, Linux/UNIX, MS Office suite, Outlook, ITEL Base Management Tool and other standard office environment applications is required.
- Working knowledge/experience supporting Multifunction printing devices, laser and impact printers, bar code printers & scanners, Smartphones, tablets and PDA hardware and software.
- Working knowledge/experience supporting Hardware for servers, data backup libraries and SAN/NAS.
- Experience in Service Management, Change Mgmt., Outage & Problem Management and other ITIL-based best practices.
- Working knowledge of Cisco standard protocols and other technologies including but not limited to: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, SCCM, Cisco Works, management of IOS & CATOS code backup/configuration/restore
- Working knowledge/experience of PC imaging tools (SCCM), network diagnosis tools and remote control tools.
- Data Center and site infrastructure (Power/UPS, HVAC, cabling, etc.) knowledge/proficiency is preferred.
- Knowledge of Cisco Voice over IP hardware/software/server operation/configuration is preferred.
- A+ and Lenovo/HP PC repair certifications are preferred.
- SQL Server database administration (backups, security, monitoring, etc.) knowledge is a plus.
- Strong Project Management skills a plus.
- MCSE and other certifications a plus.
- SHIFT ROTATION IS VERY IMPORTANT – THEY NEED TO BE ABLE TO COVER DIFFERENT SHIFTS – 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
- MUST HAVE HANDS ON TROUBLESHOOTING DESKTOP SUPPORT SKILLS
- MUST BE ABLE TO CONFIGURE AND DEPLOY NETWORK SWITCHES
- MUST BE ABLE TO TROUBLESHOOT A SERVER
-- 5AM - 1:45PM; 1st shift
-- 1PM - 9:45PM; 2nd shift
-- 9PM - 545AM; 3rd shift
Other important skills:
- Cisco Networking
- Ethernet Networking
- Microsoft Windows 7 Technical Skills
- Technical Support- IT/Network
- Technical Support Processes
- Windows 2012 Server Administration
- Windows 2012 Server Installation
- Windows 2010 Technical Skills - site migrating to Win10 later this year.
- Toyota current has a need for a resource to be responsible for installation and troubleshooting desktop, laptop, printer, Server, LAN and WAN environment.
- What are the key objectives for this resource (project summary)?
- Support workload typically 70% end-user HW/SW, 30% infrastructure
- MANAGER IS LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WITH MINIMUM OF CCNA CERT AND EXPERIENCE IN A MANUFACTURING ENVIRONMENT.
- Strong troubleshooting capabilities are required.
- Candidate will be required to setup, configure, troubleshooting of desktop and laptop (Lenovo, Panasonic), mobile devices (smartphones-tablets) printers and plotters.
- Responsible for on-going support of Windows operating systems and Windows applications (example: Outlook, Excel, Word, Power point, MS Project)
- Responsible for maintaining a standard image provided by the Corporate office on user laptops, desktops and peripheral devices which may include smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices.
- Requires experience with working directly with customers and development and support of projects.
- Responsible for local coordination, installation and ongoing support of various Manufacturing and Administrative computer systems.
- Client-side support: PC HW/SW installation and troubleshooting, Printers, Bar code scanners, Video conference, mobile computing and communication devices.
- Server support (Windows/Unix), Active Directory administration, implementation/refresh of server hardware and network infrastructure.
- Daily monitoring, troubleshooting & administration of Cisco multilayer switched networks, servers and data center infrastructure.
- Ability to provide issue resolution off-hours as needed, both onsite & remotely
- Provide detailed, clear daily and weekly status & timely problem reports.
- Coordination with Regional/Local IS teams and 3rd party vendors to support IS projects, incidents and requests.
- Manage and prioritize Incident and Request tickets.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP and Microsoft SCCM.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Microsoft’s Application Compatibility Toolkit.
- Experience using the remote-control features of Microsoft’s SCCM a plus.
- Candidate must have good communication skills.
- Rotating shifts- Schedule based on work time schedule changes, may require working 45-50 hours/week. Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime
- Availability to provide 24x7 on-call coverage.
- Ability to climb ladders and staircases to access IT equipment.
- Must be able to support end-user equipment and infrastructure distributed in a 2.6M sq. ft. facility.
Software / Systems Engineer Mid
RESPONSIBILITIES: Kforce is seeking an experienced, Mid-Level Software/Systems Engineer for a San Antonio, Texas (TX) client.
The day to day responsibilities and are to set up test data IDs, pull test data and doing test data conditioning for developers on the Credit Card Agile Teams. REQUIREMENTS: Experience with the following Data Team Apps and Tools: Data Base Level:
IBM Cognos Report Studio 10.2 (query experience) 2-3 years CICS IBM Explorer for z/OS IBM DB2 Squirrel Putty Mainframe & Web Level: IMSTEST Fidelity TSOI FDR M-CYCLE 2-3 years: FDR CICS MTF PV Portfolio Viewer IBM personal Communications UFT 2-3 years Kforce
Manager Of Case Management
The Manager of Case Management assists in meeting department/hospital KPI's related to: Patient outcomes, customer satisfaction, financial performance, organizational effectiveness and community health Care Plans.
The Manager of Case Management organizes and delegates activities as required for safe, efficient and effective operation of the unit/area including active participation with other hospital and leadership staff to accomplish this purpose.
Bachelor Science Nursing
Case Management, discharge planning, utilization management
Management experience in Case Management in a hospital setting
Current Registered Nursing licensure
Knowledgeable of national medical necessity criteria
Knowledge of utilization management processes to include third party payor relationships and authorization management, resource management, denial management, data analysis
Ability to apply statistical data to support evidence-based practice
Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally with patients, families, medical staff, nursing staff and administration
Demonstrates technical, practical and academic knowledge to manage the department
Identifies and utilizes processes and resources that support optimal delivery of data and information to staff
Meets productivity standards and staffing needs
Fosters a work environment favorable to retaining staff
Responsible for personnel functions including staffing, performance reviews and corrective action
Promotes professional growth and development of employees
Maintains a predicable schedule, including time on and off shifts such as weekends and holidays
Maintains collegial relationships with staff, physicians, other departments and Administration
Incorporates customer needs and expectations into daily operations and business planning strategies
Promotes team building strategies and principles
Prepares operating and capital budgets for areas of responsibility
Manages approved operating and capital budgets effectively and adjusts strategies as needed to meet budget expectations
Identifies and evaluates patient care requirements and outcomes based upon patient acuity, system and budgetary guidelines. of group process in interaction with staff
Networks with peers to share ideas and conduct mutual problem solving
Recognizes/communicates ethical and legal concerns through established channels of communication in a timely manner
Promotes and demonstrates a professional image of nursing
Monitors the delivery of nursing care on assigned unit
Develops, implements, monitors and assesses processes that impact patient outcomes
Downtown Civil Litigation Firm seeks experienced Legal Secretary to support trial lawyers.
- Candidate MUST HAVE litigation support experience.
- Position offers paid insurance
- Life Insurance
- Parking or Bus Card support
- Retirement 401k
- Employee's receive Birthday and Holiday days off with pay in addition to generous PTO
This position is supported by Office Clerk.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!