San Bruno Job Description Sample
Remote - Online Tutor For Children
The Opportunity in Education:
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 200,000 students and 20,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer's mission is to provide the international elementary school education experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes. Employer provides one-on-one, fully immersive lessons in its online classroom. Employer’s curriculum is proprietary and aligned to the U.S. Common Core State Standards.
- Teach 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach an American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- Teach 25-minute highly engaging online lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Twitter: @TheEmployerLifeLinkedin: EmployerYoutube: EmployerFAQs for applicants: EmployerReviews about us on Glassdoor: Employer
teaching: 1 year
Assistant General Manager- Rapid Advance Available- High Hourly Wage +
NOW HIRING Assistant General Managers
PT and FT positions available. FT availability preferred.
General knowledge of pizza dough, making pizzas, light prep, dine-in, take out and delivery procedures preferred.
Must be coach able and open to learning and a positive minded person, friendly and outgoing.
High hourly wage paid bi-weekly $15-$16 per hour minimum + OT pay when applicable
2 days off consecutive
Team culture and environment of honesty, training and shared success
Ability to move up within a small time frame (90 days to 120 days)
We look forward to hearing from you!! Apply to link provided.
Associate Director/Director, Clinical Data Management
Aquinox Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a late clinical-stage pharmaceutical company discovering and developing targeted therapeutics in disease areas of inflammation and immuno-oncology. Our primary focus is anti-inflammatory product candidates targeting SH2-containing inositol-5'-phosphatase 1, or SHIP1, which is a key regulator of an important cellular signaling pathway in immune cells, known as the PI3K pathway. Our lead product candidate, rosiptor (AQX-1125), is a small molecule activator of SHIP1 suitable for oral, once daily dosing. Having successfully completed multiple preclinical studies and seven clinical trials with rosiptor (AQX-1125), we are now in a Phase 3 program with our lead indication of interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome (IC/BPS). Other indications are under consideration for future investigation. Aquinox has a broad intellectual property portfolio and pipeline of preclinical drug candidates that activate SHIP1.
We are a focused team, achieving our goals through our values based culture. Our people are highly results-oriented, proactive and collaborative.
Aquinox is publicly traded on NASDAQ (“AQXP”) and has offices in Vancouver, BC, Canada and in San Bruno, CA, USA.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Biostatistics, the Associate Director/Director, Clinical Data Management, directs the design, documentation, testing, implementation and archival of data from all clinical studies at Aquinox, in accordance with industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
The Associate Director/Director interacts with contract research organizations (CROs), external study coordinators and physician investigators and all levels of internal staff in highly cross-functional project teams, acting as the lead in designing, implementing and documenting data collection for multi-national clinical studies.
Specifically, the Associate Director/Director will:
Plan data management activities by reviewing protocols for cross-project consistency and identifying standard data collection processes to meet objectives.
Collaborate with other departments including Clinical Development and Clinical Operations to provide early strategic input into protocol design focused on data management issues.
In accordance with project governance standards, act as internal study data manager and primary liaison between the internal study team and external vendors and contractors.
Develop data quality plans, including risk-based monitoring, in conjunction with other members of the clinical study team.
Develop case report forms (paper or electronic), annotated CRFs, CRF completion guidelines, data management plans, data transfer specifications and data review guidelines, and integrates external data into the clinical database.
Train sites in data collection, entry and cleaning directly at investigator meetings and/or indirectly through site monitors.
Develop systems for organizing data to analyze, identify and report accumulating data and trends.
Initiate and compile trial master files containing all necessary documentation.
Establish conventions and quality expectations for clinical data and tracks the content, format, completeness, quality and timeliness of data collection activities throughout the conduct of the trial.
Lead medical review of the data by providing listings as agreed by the clinical study team.
Review and resolve data discrepancies for standardized data validation systems and procedures.
Ensure that the study database is locked according to planned timelines with quality to support regulatory submissions.
Produce CDISC-compliant data, either SDTM files or datasets easily programmable into SDTM files.
Manage vendors and CROs that perform any data management activities in accordance with contracted scope, costs and timelines.
Build effective working relationships with CROs and vendors.
May plan and manage budget proposals and approved budgets in accordance with the Company’s strategic and operating plans and Finance policies.
Lead, direct, manage, develop, coach and evaluate direct reports, if assigned, and other employees in group in accordance with the Company’s Human Resource policies and plans.
Act in accordance with general Company policies, including, for example, the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
Four-year college degree preferred, and a minimum 10 years supporting clinical studies, including at least 8 years in a clinical data management role in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry (experience in academic or non-profit organizations may be substituted for a portion of the experience requirements).
Experience managing direct reports and overseeing vendors: at least 5 years for Director level or at least 2 years for Associate Director level.
A strong understanding of US and EU (at a minimum) and other international pharmaceutical guidelines and regulations is required, particularly ICH, GCP and CDISC.
Demonstrated track record in conducting clinical trials in an out-sourced model.
Strong behavioral bias towards productivity and being proactive.
Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written), analytical and organizational skills.
Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
Proven ability to manage multiple projects and complex timelines in a team environment.
Demonstrated leadership capacity in a cross-functional project environment for Director level, or strong evidence of developing such skills for the Associate Director level.
Excellent team management skills: ability to lead, train and mentor team members at all levels; experience building teams highly desired.
Ability to travel approximately 10% within North America and internationally.
Construction Site Assistant
Entry Level Construction Project Assistant / Construction Site Coordinator
Salary: Exempt; 750 per week, plus gas reimbursement
Location: San Bruno, CA (Bay Area)
Position is for a full-time Construction Site Assistant / Construction Site Coordinator; you will provide specialized administrative and logistical support to Project Managers, General Contractors, and
· Works to obtain information on various construction projects by visiting them, photographing sites, meeting with homeowners and general contractors, and contacting various persons regarding construction site needs.
· Follows through on questions and requests from homeowner/project managers/sales representatives for documents and other information regarding construction projects.
· Communicates consistently with staff and works with team, remotely.
· Prepare sales representatives for field work; creating sales portfolios, inventory of office supplies management, make purchases on behalf of company for general contractor needs.
· Provide progress reports on construction projects; on request
· Travel to different construction sites to verify projects are being completed per pre-determined schedules
· Assertive self-management for keeping up with daily communications with onsite and offsite personnel to coordinate construction projects.
· Motivation, organization, and a good attitude are all essential in this role.
· Tracking essential department and team objectives daily.
· Must have a valid driver’s license
· HS Diploma/GED
· 1-2 years’ experience in construction or construction project management
· Must be comfortable with driving to, and from work-sites (Company provides gas reimbursement)
· Smartphone savvy
· Having been and experienced handy-man is a tremendous PLUS
Heart Of House Team Members
At Red Robin we re always looking for talented Heart of House Team Members
Though we don t always have openings available, we re always accepting applications.
If we don t have Team Member openings at this time, we ll hold your application on file for future consideration.
Thank you for your interest in Red Robin.
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Keywords: cook, cooks, restaurant, hourly job, back of house, heart of house, dish, dish washer, dish pit, DMO, Dish Machine, Chef, Cooking, Culinary, cocinero, kitchen prep, kitchen
Certified Nursing Assistant (Cna) - Per Diem Coverage - Night Shifts
Ro Health is currently looking for a team of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to work at a Skilled Nursing Facility in Burlingame, CA. Take a look at the details and let us know if this is right for you!
- Specialties: Assisted Living / Long Term Care/ Rehab
- Schedule: Per Diem
- Shift: Night Shifts
- Start Date: ASAP
Benefits & Compensation:
- 17-$20 depending on experience
- Flexible Scheduling
- Vanguard 401K with 4% Employer Match
- Travel Reimbursement
- 8 Days PTO per year
- California CNA License
- Current BLS Certification
- Recent PPD Test or Chest X-Ray
- Experience preferred, new grads welcome
Sound like a great position? Come Join our Team!
- Apply now through Indeed or on our website at www.rohealth.com
Business Development & Sales Representative; Entry Level
We are seeking a Biz Dev & Sales Representative to become an integral part of our team!
Industry: InsurTech Start-up, Insurance, B2B Sales, Online Cloud-based platform
Job Type: Full-Time
About our Sales Team:
We are a fun group of passionate entrepreneurs who are building the next stage of worksite insurance backed by Aflac, Fortune 500 Company.
We are looking for high-energy, driven, future sales rock stars, with strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our early sales team as a Sales/Business Development Representative. If you're a persuasive communicator with a passion for learning, building, continuous improvement, and teamwork, we'd love to have you join the team.
- Educate and sell company products and services to new and existing customers clients
- Network and build relationships with new and existing client base
- Getting Users on our Platform
- Weekly Quota of Sales Contacts, Demos & C-Level Presentations; Reach agreed upon sales targets by deadline
- Use the power of social and in-person networking to reach CEOs and business owners.
- Closing cases with C-Level & Business Owners, B2B Sales Focus
- Inside & Outside Sales Responsibilities
- No sales experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Genuine interest in a sales career - we’re not offering just a job
- Competitive Entrepreneurial spirit - this is about building a business
- Creative and resourceful - you find ways to be successful no matter what obstacles try to get in your way
- Energy that never ends - you are excited by each day and what it brings
- Desire to learn and grow no matter your experience - you are never done learning and striving for more
- Strong team player - you are responsive and cooperate well with others
Qualifications & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Need more Hustle than degree
- Deadline & Detail-Oriented
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to think differently and bring new ideas to the table
- Excellent Ping Pong player helps!
What We Offer:
- Competitive commissions & vested lifetime renewals
- Monthly, Quarterly & Annual Bonuses
- Contests, Trips & Incentives
- Generous stock bonus program
- Recruiting bonus program
- A strong opportunity for upward mobility and career progression in a fast-growing organization
- Full sales training to support you and help you achieve your goals
- Sales coaches and mentors to help you build your business
- Collaborative culture
- A great place to work
Backed by a Fortune 200 insurer, Everwell partners with employers to provide individual medical, ancillary, and supplemental insurance benefits, with multiple carriers to choose from.
Everwell enrollments are made via an online, cloud-based software and supported by face-to-face meetings with Everwell representatives. This service is provided at no upfront or ongoing cost to employers.
Everwell stands for the idea that providing high quality, affordable benefits should be simple. But Everwell is more than a benefits website. It's a forward-thinking, intuitive resource to help people work well and live well.
Summary Vince's Shellfish Co. is seeking part-time drivers for delivery. Candidate must have a valid drivers license, good driving record and a willingness to work hard.
Candidates must also have the ability to consistently lift 50+lbs. Times vary between 6am and 1pm. If you are interested in the position, please click the Apply button below.
The Clear Choice for Your Laser Eye Surgery: Regain Your Vision With more than 1,000,000 LASIK eye surgery procedures performed, The LASIK Vision Institute provides the best quality laser vision correction for the best value. Discover why we’re a trusted LASIK eye surgery leader when it comes to expertise, affordability, and convenience. We utilize the latest FDA-approved lasers, diagnostic technology, and laser surgery treatments. Our network of independent physicians includes some of the most skilled LASIK surgeons in the country.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collects and calculates diagnostic data: K readings, refraction, visual fields, PAM
(Potential Acuity Meter).
- Documents patient history, performs visual acuity and glaucoma tests.
- Prepares laser room and instruments for surgery.
- Enters data into laser and calibrates laser for each patient.
- Assists surgeon in laser correction procedure.
- Manages patient flow from pre-op through surgery to post-op phase.
- Provides post operative progress reports to the surgeon and/or optometrist.
- Monitors and maintains inventory of all medications and medical supplies.
- Monitors laser room and clinic equipment; maintains records regarding equipment service, testing and safety according to company policy and procedure
- Washes and sterilizes equipment.
Qualifications and Skills
Previous Ophthalmic experience required
• Must be able to manually refract.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to interact with patients/physicians.
• Versatile skills to act independently and also in a highly effective cross trained team setting.
• Excellent accuracy skills and attention to detail.
• A.S. degree in a related area preferred
LVI utilizes the latest technology, experienced independent LASIK eye surgeons, and have professional staff and support to keep you comfortable through the entire laser eye experience
Strategy And Operations Lead - Marketing
Strategy and Operations Lead - Marketing
· As a Strategy and Operations Lead you will work with teams and collaborate cross-functionally with key leaders across Marketing, Product, Finance, and Sales to solve our toughest challenges, champion high priority projects, and drive greater operational rigor.
· You have strong business strategy and operational rigor as well as business acumen and exceptional people/communication skills with the ability to communicate and work collaboratively and cross-functionally with stakeholders of all levels.
Top 3 daily responsibilities
· Lead, manage and represent Marketing through annual and quarterly planning, strategy and execution
· Identify and take on ad hoc strategic projects, everything from defining new opportunities to executing cross-product marketing initiatives
· Work with the Marketing leadership team to coordinate C-level deliverables
· Communicate our priorities, our activities and our results to the larger organization.
· Bring the science and rigor to establishing priorities
· Conduct data-driven business analytics to support and make recommendations on strategy and investment.
· Improve overall operating efficiency and effectiveness by applying a rigorous approach to Marketing’s operational processes.
· Evaluate and pressure test Marketing’s performance.
· Identify opportunities to drive product growth and user engagement, and develop data-driven recommendations for leadership.
· Drive the priorities of our team by, setting agenda for weekly leads meetings to shaping offsites to ensuring leadership development
· BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
· 5- 8 years of experience in developing strategy for marketing organizations or management consulting firms
· Experience in a role requiring rigorous analytical problem solving, quantitative analysis, and communicating findings to senior management.
Nice to Have
· Team management experience; ability to work across teams, build relationships and influence senior managers.
· Tolerance for ambiguity and ability to work in a fast-changing environment, with an entrepreneurial approach.
· Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills and impeccable business judgment.
· Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!