San Diego Job Description Sample
Field Application Specialist: San Diego, CA
Field Application Specialist: San Diego, CA
Step up your career! Take your histology skills on an adventure!
My client is looking for a strong microtomist to partner with their amazing salesperson to demo, support and train clients on their groundbreaking technology in San Diego, CA. If you are a histologist with strong microtomy skills AND the desire to get off the bench and do something entirely different this could be the career move for you!! Previous experience in histology field support or sales is a plus. This is a full time salaried day shift position and my client offers a GREAT compensation package. For more information please contact Pam Barker at or toll free at .
RELIA Solutions is the nation's ONLY recruiting firm specializing in the nationwide permanent placement of histology professionals.
To sign up for our free histology careers bulletin please send an e-mail to and include subscribe in the subject line.
Keywords: histology, histologist, histotechnician, histotechnologist, California
Sales Account Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Marketing Sales Consultants
Castle Aura Enterprise is seeking top talent for one of the most rapidly growing marketing and advertising teams in the nation. Local start-ups and national brands alike; call on us to launch new products and services, acquire new customers, and help with existing customer retention through our innovative marketing and advertising campaigns. We are dedicated to delivering excellence. For our clients, this means that we are looking for the next additions to our team that can help take us to the next level. All of our managers are high performing competitors. Our management team feels that passion; teamwork, competitive drive, and camaraderie are essential in determining a company's success. We are looking to expand into 4 more U.S. markets in the next year. We attribute our success and growth to two ideals; the first is our innovative marketing and sales strategies, which not only boost market share, but also bring more quality customers to our clients than any other revenue outlet. The second is our underlying value of caring for the security, growth, and well-being of our employees (or as we like to call them, our team).
When working with our Market Managers, our team members receive the kind of mentor-ship that will allow them to succeed in not only the business world, but in life. One can't be a success without the strongest of teachers. We understand that and are committed to both the personal and professional growth of each individual as well as the team as a whole. Our employees are our greatest assets; there-fore we are willing to train the right candidate in every aspect of direct sales & marketing. We are looking for an entry-level candidate who we can train from the ground up in new client acquisition, retention, and customer service, market research and business development.
Our ideal candidate will bring the following qualifications:
• Leadership skills (student groups, internships, work, etc.)
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and communication skills
• Ability to analyze customer needs, present solutions and add value through delivery of products and services
• Work well in a fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking
• Effective sales, negotiation and closing skills
• Flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends
• Ambition, energy, and a desire to achieve and succeed
• Bilingual skills are a plus
Certified Journeyman Electrician
Immediate openings for Certified Journeyman Electrician. We offer excellent benefits, advancement opportunities and long term employment. We are a well-established large electrical contractor, specializing in new construction, large multi-family living. We have immediate openings for the San Diego area, and have ongoing projects all over California.
If interested, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Valid Driver's License or Identification Card
- Reliable Transportation
- Able to work 40 hours per week M-F
- Have your own hand tools and drill
- Punctual, Self Motivated, Positive Attitude
- Work well with others
- Drug Testing & Physical required (Paid for by Employer)
Please email us your resume if you meet the criteria above. We look forward to hearing from you!
Our professional staff of highly trained individuals have been instrumental in developing our proven record of satisfaction. From the office staff to the employees in the field, we are committed to handling every job with the utmost care and attention to detail, from estimating to project completion.
Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN
We at NCW Staffing specialize in Correctional Facility staffing for the State of California. We are seeking professionals like you to staff at State Prisons all over California. We are currently looking to fill the following position:
Full Time LVN at San Diego, CA - Correctional Facility
Must be flexible on the hours
- Must have California LVN license
- Must have 1 year experience
- Must hold current BLS card from American Heart Association
Conduct basic hygiene and nursing care, including administration of prescribed medications and the therapeutic effects, treatments, and disease prevention, as ordered by the physician;
Collect information regarding patient status and report the results to the Primary Care Provider (PCP) or RN in a timely manner
Provide patient/youth education and accurately document care in the approved format, noting and carrying out physician's orders;
Administer/assist with therapeutic measures and treatments;
Obtain specimens for diagnostic testing as ordered;
Assist the RN and PCP with clinic appointments; e.g., physical exams, minor surgeries, casting, identifying minor illnesses;
Assist mental health professionals by contributing to the treatment planning process and the formal evaluation of patient/youth progress by monitoring and recording observed patient behavior;
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL (619) 821-4424
Insurance Sales Agent
Turn-Key Ins. Sales With Leads, Chance To Build And OWN An Agency Too!
What Set’s us aside from Everyone else? There is so much money in the Insurance Industry, but so Many agents still fail. We’ve solved that age old conundrum:
Legitimate super subsidized LEADS!
No more drumming up business with your friends, family, or cold calling and door knocking.
You can have the best products, and the best skills with the best companies, but if you’ve got no one to talk to, you aren’t making money.
Top Rated COMPANY CULTURE and Among the FASTEST GROWING Companies
They Go Hand in Hand. People Love it here! They Make Money quick! They Stay! They want to Share the joy and Opportunity with Others! We Protect our Agents, and Treat them Like Family!
Unparalleled MENTORSHIP and TRAINING PLATFORM in a PROVEN SYSTEM
No More wondering how to have success. No More “Every Man for himself.” No more being thrown-to-the-Wolves, or Thrown-into-the-Deep-end-and-see-if-you-survive Industry Standard!
More People making more money in less time means spending more time doing the things that matter most to you (Like making more money, Helping more Families, Pursuing your Passions or Hobbies, and Spending more time with the people who matter to you the most.)
Under the guidance of Trained Mentors, Make a great living as a personal Producer Exclusively, or Learn how to build an agency of your own, that becomes an inheritable asset to your loved ones in case of your death, retirement, or inability to otherwise run your business.
We legitimately help families protect what matters most to them (Homes, families, retirement, and other assets etc…) with a unique Life Insurance product that has options for Living Benefits, Return of Premium, and Protection for those who can’t typically get coverage because of age and/or health.
Perfect opportunity for an already licensed insurance agent or financial services sales representative. (Or for those wanting a career change or an extra income, and are able and willing to get a license.)
Income: (FT) $75K-$100K+, (PT) $30K-$40K+ Potential in first year. Incentives including Overrides based on performance of Team (If managing), Recognition, Trips, Ownership, Being Publicly Recognized and influential, and much More
Learn more & Set up an Interview at workwithsymmetry.com/Peterson
Insurance Sales Agent
- Motivated by challenges and rewards and can persevere
- Possess the ability to exceed target goals
- Passionate about selling
- Willing to invest the time necessary to attain end goal
- Able to follow through on your dreams
- Generate sales by meeting with prospective and existing clients
- Meet production and activity standards
- Attend required company meetings
- Complete required training activities and programs
- Learn and be able to demonstrate company sales materials
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse clients
- Demonstrate personal initiative and the ability to problem solve
- Successful and stable work history
- Basic computer skills (preferred)
- Commissioned sales experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of insurance industry (preferred)
- Valid Drivers License
- A current bond or be eligible for bond
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Local area travel
- Reliable transportation with appropriate liability and property coverage
- State Accident & Health insurance license or willingness to obtain one
Benefit package includes:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Stock Purchase Plan for those who qualify
Mortgage Protection/Final Expense/Annuities- Field Underwriter
Are you looking for an opportunity to change your family’s future but you haven’t found it yet? Are you tired of the cut-throat competitiveness and negativity in the workplace? Do you have a passion for sales or helping people? Are you interested in joining a company known for having a great culture and one of the fastest growing companies in the country?
Symmetry Financial Group was formed in 2009 with the purpose to help protect families from losing their homes due to catastrophic events such as illness, disability, and death. We are contracted with numerous insurance carriers to allow us the best chance of providing as many options for families as possible but we need more agents.
We are currently on the search to recruit a few field underwriters in your area. You don’t need prior insurance experience to join our firm but you must be willing to get your insurance license. The requirements are simple. We need people with the following qualities: open mindedness, coachable, self-driven, strong work ethic, and positive attitudes.
If you come on board with us at Symmetry Financial Group, the sky really is the limit. Make that commitment to following the proven system Symmetry has developed and you will succeed. After you join our team, you become part of our family and we will help you every step of the way through our one-on-one mentorship program. We want you to succeed and help you grow into the next Agency Owner! Promotions are performance based and occur every two months provided you meet the very attainable goals set out by the founders of the company. Not only do you reap rewards from having increased income when you do succeed but you can win multiple all expenses paid vacations throughout the year from the multiple carriers with whom we are contracted. If this sounds like an opportunity you just can’t pass up, please submit your resume. We look forward to welcoming our next family member!
Director, Utilization Management
3 years of exp. in directing utilization management and discharge planning in an acute care setting.
BSN or bachelor degree in healthcare related field such as management, health services administration
Current California RN license
Demonstrated knowledge of operations and healthcare management; TJC, Title XXII, Medicare, Medi-Cal and other local, state and federal regulations.
Knowledge of managed care operations.
Demonstrated interpersonal, negotiation, and leadership skills.
Effective oral and written communication skills.
Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Master's degree in a related field such as nursing, business or health services administration preferred.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!