San Dimas Job Description Sample
Must have ortho or robotics experience
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
CDL A Regional Truck Drivers
Company Driver Benefits:
Drivers average $60,000-$80,000 per year
$3000 Sign-on Bonus
Detention Pay after 2hrs
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
Company Driver Requirements:
2 years CDL A Driving Experience
No major accidents or incidents
No major violations
Sr. Network Administrator
At AMC, our purpose is to improve the lives of the people we serve and inspire others to do the same - we do this by providing organizations World-Class Managed IT Services and Technology that builds their business. This purpose starts internally with AMC's Management Team by committing to improving the lives of the staff that works for them. The company understands that its people are its most important asset and is focused on developing a satisfying and rewarding career plan for its team members and creating an environment for them to grow and thrive.
If you are looking to be a part of a team environment that enjoys positively impacting the lives of the people you serve and feel the calling to work toward something greater than yourself, we want to talk to you!
This position reports directly to the Service Manager and is responsible for managing client expectations and providing an outstanding experience for reactive support requests by continuously identifying any patterns or issues in our process or delivery.
The Remote Operation Center is one of the most important components of our Service Delivery Engine; it has the opportunity to dramatically impact the day of the people we serve in a positive fashion and make our clients happy. It is a close knit team that touches all of the clients and technologies we deliver. How we handle reactive support, set expectations and deliver in this area impacts customer satisfaction, customer retention and our overall profitability. An ability to empathize, understand business impact and current environment variables in a manner that allows you to properly set and manage client expectations will be key to your success and to the success of this department. The Remote Operations Center (ROC) Engineer role requires an ability to be process driven, you can be good in this role with the ability to follow process, but to be great, you must look to continuously improve process and efficiency.
A qualified candidate must possess personal alignment to AMC core values and accept accountability of their well-defined responsibilities and ownership of issues to completion.
Responsibilities of the ROC Engineer - Level 2
(Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned)
· Continuously understand business impact of issues, empathize with client and properly set and manage client expectations
· Ownership of issues from beginning to end
· Quickly and efficiently troubleshoot a wide variety of technical issues amongst several technical areas, including but not limited to: Workstations, Laptops, Mobile Device, VoIP Devices, Servers, Applications, Network Switches, Firewall, Telecommunication Services, etc.
· Leverage understanding of virtual and cloud based technologies such as VMWare, AWS, and Azure platforms to resolve related service requests
· Update documentation management systems in a detailed manner, consistent with the AMC documentation process
· Ability to identify service requests that are a result of being out of AMC best practices (The AMC Way) and work with the AMC Technology Analyst assigned to the client to create resolution plan
· Ability to identify and escalate potential client relationship problems and work hand in hand with AMC Technology Consultants to resolve them
· Work with Centralized Services team to discuss any issues with AMC tools and/or find ways to create or improve efficiency with the tools
· Ability to resolve issues at their root cause or escalate in an extremely efficient manner
· Fanatic client satisfaction with ability to follow up and ensure client understands they are appreciated and important
· Maintain up to date Time Entries and Expenses for billing and accounting purposes
· Find opportunities to make improvements to the position – we value and request your feedback
· Participate in regularly scheduled huddles, prepared to report on your individual metrics including reasons for deviation
· Resolve 90-95% of assigned service requests remotely from the AMC Remote Operations Center
· Average Resolution Time for Tickets is less than 1 hour
· Same Day Response of 100% (TNT – Today not Tomorrow mantra)
· Same Day Resolution of greater than 70%
· Minimum of 5 years experience within relevant IT fields
· Bachelor degree in computer science, information sciences, or related field preferred
· Support skills within the Microsoft and VMware environments
· General understanding of small business IT systems
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to look at service delivery through the lens of efficiency – have the ability to understand how to look at ROC processes to determine ways to become more efficient
· Detailed oriented with strong documentation skills
· Process Driven and motivated and capable to improve and define new processes that drive efficiency
Compensation and Benefits
· Competitive Salary
· Medical (up to $400 per month) / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance)
· Paid Holidays and Training Opportunities
· 5 Weeks PTO
· Gas / Mileage Reimbursement
· Cell Phone Provided by Company or Reimbursed
Our client is seeking a Civil/ Structural Designer to join their team of professionals. This position is based in San Dimas. CA
Responsibilities will include:
Design work will utilize AutoPlant 3D, AutoCAD, Microstation and Tekla.
Experience with foundation design, rebar, concrete and steel is required.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Ann Pringle at 949-349-4922 or firstname.lastname@example.orgTRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted
Water/Mold Removal Technician
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate with home and business owners.
- Removal of water and mold damaged building materials.
- Set up and maintenance of drying chambers inside of water damaged buildings and homes.
- Treatment and removal of mold growth of residential and commercial buildings.
- Setting up of dehumidifier fans and air scrubbers in order to remediate and dry buildings.
- Documenting moister meter reading of water and mold damaged buildings.
- Working on properties that have fire damage requiring removal of contaminated or damaged contents and cleaning the structure and fixtures of smoke and soot.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Proven ability to remain organized while working under difficult conditions.
- Strong communication skills; thorough and attentive to details; able to prioritize and multitask; proactive and deadline-oriented.
- Ability to read and understand simple instructions, work orders, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions.
- Ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels of the organization and to interact professionally with customers.
- Previous experience in Mitigation a plus.
- High school diploma
SHIPPING/RECEIVING WAREHOUSE MANAGER
A wholesale distributor located in San Dimas, Ca. is seeking an experienced Shipping/Receiving Warehouse Manager. The Shipping/Receiving Warehouse Manager oversees all of the day to day operation of the warehouse, shipping and receiving departments and personnel.
- Drive workflow and process improvements. Ensure the team is fully organized, and work is done timely and accurately.
- All company safety and general procedures are observed through an effective supervision of all warehouse personnel.
- All shipments are adequately received, unloaded, stocked, and that material is clearly and correctly identified, stored, and accounted for.
- Customer orders are processed; merchandise is promptly and correctly picked and loaded, transported and delivered.
- Continuous monitoring of stock inventory levels in relation to warehouse space and future space requirements.
- Proper and proactive maintenance of the warehouse is observed, including all warehouse equipment and industrial vehicles.
- Continuous evaluation of the internal movement and handling of merchandise and shipments to customers, to insure product is being transported and handled in the most efficient way.
- Ensure compliance with local laws and regulations regarding facilities, equipment and vehicles.
- Hiring, coaching, training and performance evaluation of warehouse personnel in accordance with company policy.
- Employee awareness and compliance with company policies and procedures regarding conduct, safety, driving, warehouse standards, industrial truck maintenance.
- Regular product, procedure, and safety meetings are held with warehouse personnel.
- Reports potentially unsafe conditions, non-compliance or infractions, determines appropriate action and resolution is swiftly addressed, as required.
- Employee productivity is optimized and effective cost controls are in place to contain overtime
- Ensure warehouse personnel maintain professional behavior, proper language, and a positive attitude towards customers, suppliers, and fellow employees.
- Promote, maintain and elevate customer satisfaction
- 3-5 years of recent experience as a manager and leader accustomed to working in a team environment.
- Experience in directing and evaluating subordinates.
- Effective interpersonal skills, problem solving skills and the ability to coach and mentor a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of logistics and warehouse procedures
- Knowledge of the day to day shipping, receiving and warehouse operations.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge and ERP software helpful.
- Attention to detail.
Advertising And Marketing Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
EXPERIENCED OUTSIDE SALES AGENTS AND MANAGERS NEEDED!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR MERCHANTS!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
Since 2011 SenText Solutions has been providing a SMS / Text Message Marketing service to 1,000’s of merchant’s throughout the United States. We teach the merchant how to get their customers permission so they can send a simple text about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. We currently have over 1.6 million consumers receiving great offers from our merchants. With one simple text the merchants can instantly tell ALL their customers, at the exact same time, about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
Businesses love this product! We only have 2% of our merchants leaving us. Merchants are achieving ROI’s of more than 1000%. It’s a new and refreshing way for the merchant to reach their favorite customer. Their favorite customers bring in new customers. You can very successfully sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Extremely realistic first year earning potential of $50,000 - $125,000 –Take a look how!
- You can earn $400.00 in commissions on every sale. COMMISSIONS ARE PAID DAILY! You don’t have to wait for your money.
- PLUS you can earn $50.00 per month/every month on the same merchant with Lifetime Vested Residuals!
- Total earnings on ONE MERCHANT the first year can be $950.00.
- Agents can realistically sell 2 to 5 merchants per week!
- We provide all the training, sales tools and sales support to be very successful.
- Management opportunities available.
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals and more!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
If you’ve sold credit card, bankcard, merchant or payment processing, gift cards, check guarantee, cash advance, merchant funding, print or radio advertising, insurance or any other product to merchants this is the perfect fit for you.
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Medical Records Clerk
Temporary Position to start immediately
This position is responsible for electronic medical insurance claims transmissions, verification, and reconciliation; as well as, the electronic remittance advice/ electronic funds transfer transmissions, receipt/pickup, verification, and reconciliation. This is a research-intensive position that requires attention to detail, someone who is resourceful and a critical thinker.
This person will reconcile the incoming medical claims with all the claims billed to insurance companies.
Medicare, Medi-cal and private pay. The person will follow-up to find out why claims have not been billed and what is needed to complete the process.
Requires someone computer who is computer savvy with reconciliation skills. Medical billing or Medical Records experience is preferred
Since our inception in 1983, Olympic Staffing Services has worked with complete dedication to the success of our clients and candidates. Olympic is an Inc. 500-recognized business that provides comprehensive staffing and career solutions to clients and job seekers across Southern California.
Administrative Medical Assistant
Administrative Medical Assistant must have 5 years of experiance in medical office or hospital Along with OBGYN EXP. Must be excellent with Electronic Health Records MTBC EMR . Surgery scheduling experience along with knowledge of women health cases. Extremly organized and willing to multi-task. Phone etiquette must be excellent, along with the abilty to organize wait times for patients. Problem solving skills a must and leadership skills are very important. Web site knowledge and ability to post and answer questions as well as keeping the site up to date with new info daily. Experience in all aspects of the office front and back. Broad medical experience also includes billing,reimbursement, HIPPA rules,insurance verification, scheduling and report creation. ICD 10 (CPT)HCPCS.
KEY STRENGTHS; communication, leadership and interpersonal skills; multi-tasking and overall resourcefulness.
Adoptions Clinician *
Full-time (40-hours/week) position under thegeneral direction of the Clinical Supervisor. Responsible for providing a widevariety of individual, family, and group therapy; case management counseling;crisis intervention; and advocacy services to families, children, and otherclients in accordance with their specific therapeutic needs.
Position responsibilitiesinclude, but are not limited to:
- Underclinical supervision, provides direct clinical and related therapeutic servicesto clients and/or their families documented on a progress note in timely mannerper contract compliance.
- Gatheringclient's history, Assessing the needs of clients, formulating psychosocialdiagnosis, and determining the mostappropriate method(s) of providing treatment such as individual, family andgroup therapy; client advocacy, outreach, liaison services; art, music ormovement therapy; supportive counseling and crisis intervention documented on aservice plan completed in timely manner.
- Advocatingfor clients including court accompaniment, court translations, and supportingclients to successfully navigate the criminal and civil legal process or toensure satisfactory placement of a child in a permanent, stable home setting,or foster care.
- Complieswith productivity standards of the Agency and maintains an appropriate caseloadto reach the weekly expectation of client contact and billable hours; maintainstimely and appropriate case/progress notes per contractual standards.
- Participatesin treatment team meetings (both internally and externally) to formulatepsychosocial diagnosis and treatment plans that include individual,group/family therapy, and case management services.
- Participatesin clinical supervision by coming prepared to discuss casework, acceptsconstructive feedback and puts feedback into clinical practice with clients.
- Establishesand maintains rapport and effective working relationships with child(ren),families, and community; works effectively within the Agency and social workcommunity at large.
Position requirements include, but are not limited to:
- MFTI orASW with current California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) Registrationrequired.
- LMFT or LCSWhighly preferred (must maintain licensure as a condition of employment).
- 2 years' experience working in Adoptions
- Effectivecommunication skills; Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Previousemployment experience with children and families and working knowledge of thefamily patterns, child-rearing practices, special needs, traditions and valuesof the ethnic and cultural groups served by the program.
- Workingknowledge of community resources that address the special needs of the clientbase.
- CurrentCalifornia Driver License, a driving record acceptable to the Agency'sinsurance carrier, and availability of a personal car with appropriateinsurance which employee is willing to use for all Agency business, if needed;adhering to federal motor vehicle safety standards when transporting children.
- Computerskills sufficient to meet production demands of the job including MicrosoftOffice and WELLIGENT software for program notes.
These three pillars; safety, well-being and permanency provide the framework for all of Five Acres’ current programs and they will guide our steps in the future as we continue seeking even more effective means of caring for children and families in crisis. For over 128 years Five Acres has been committed to preserving successful childcare programs and developing innovative services for children and families in crisis. With over 100,000 clients served since its founding in 1888, Five Acres currently cares for 8,500 children and families annually, across five counties including Los Angeles.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!