San Francisco Job Description Sample
Chief Of Staff, Office Of COO
Senior Exchange Engineer/Architect
Taos is immediately hiring a Senior Exchange Engineer/Architect to work with a leading-edge big data solutions company in San Francisco!
Who you are:
You’re an experienced, skillful Exchange architect who’ll successfully oversee the end-to-end development and maintenance of an enterprise-scale Exchange environment—from design to deployment/migration to day-to-day monitoring/upgrades—recommending and implementing best practices where needed. You’re excited about the opportunity to leverage your technical skills in this key role at a Fortune 100 player in the global big data space.
What you’ll be doing:
- Taking ownership of and helping optimize the current MS Exchange environment
- Leading a migration from Exchange 2013 to Exchange 2016/2019
- Evaluating/recommending other software that has interdependencies with Exchange
- Providing in-depth user support on an as-needed basis
- Collaborating across senior level business technical and business stakeholders
What you’ll bring with you:
- 5+ years' experience/expert-level knowledge of MS Exchange
- Exchange migration experience is a major plus
- Innovative technical design skills
- Savvy troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Who is Taos?
Taos is a comprehensive technology services company that simplifies today’s complex digital landscape by providing both strategic and technical guidance while implementing transformative solutions. As part of the nation's technology landscape since 1989, we offer opportunities that will allow you to achieve your career goals and objectives.
We're changing the face of some of the most innovative companies with our diverse solution offerings, exceptional talent, and thought leadership. Our clients look to us first for advice, insight, and support, driving us to relentlessly focus on customer success.
Let’s talk about us:
Some IT professionals watch their careers shoot straight up. Others spend years at one company after another struggling to get noticed and stay on top of developing technologies. If you are looking for a place that puts employees first while staying on the cutting-edge of technology, come to Taos. We’ll immerse you in multiple environments, give you access to the collaboration of a strong technical community, and expose you to innovation as it happens in real-time. With unparalleled adaptability, you have the opportunity to leverage Taos as an employer to be successful.
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, send an email to email@example.com or Contact Us and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this position or know someone who is, please email your resume (Word or PDF format) and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to http://www.taos.com/join-our-team/ and review the E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information.
Pre-Sales Solution Engineer - Iot
Content Marketing Manager
The Role: The Content Marketing Manager role represents a fantastic, ground-up opportunity to help change how the world learns. Cerego is the leading adaptive learning platform used by over 2000 partners worldwide. We’re a small team currently in high-growth, expansion mode and looking to build out the marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity to be on the ground floor of creating this role and building the marketing function at Cerego.
You: You’re a person that wants to make a difference and work with a leading team to make a visible impact with the work you do. You’re a strong “doer” that is versatile with hands-on implementation. You love creating inbound marketing content including social media, blogs and lead generation You have experience working for a great brand and writing content. You have a can-do attitude and a track record of driving results in a lean, fast-paced culture. You love making engaging content to attract and retain customers.
- Produce and write high-quality content pieces for marketing campaigns
- Develop editorial calendar, execute on content, and ensure deadlines are met
- Create 1–2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, webinars, whitepapers, guides, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Write, edit, and proofread content
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Understanding of web publishing and requirements
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Able to execute in a lean environment
- BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
- Full health benefits, commuter benefits and 401k
- Support and funding for professional development
- Weekly team lunches, daily camaraderie
- Customizable workstations (large displays, adjustable standing desks)
- Downtown SF location, 5 mins walk from Montgomery BART and ~15 minutes from Caltrain
Twilio.Org, Director Of Alliances
Ready for an opportunity to make a substantial impact with a disruptive tech company while building your Developer Advocate career in the rapidly growing Kubernetes ecosystem?
Come and join the amazing team behind Project Calico, the leading open source container networking and network security solution, and regular contributors to other open source ecosystem projects including Kubernetes and Istio.
We have thousands of companies around the planet using our software daily to run their mission-critical applications, including some of the largest SaaS, financial services, gaming, and retail companies where performance, scale, and security are essential to the business. All the four large public cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google & IBM) have chosen Calico for Network Security for their managed Kubernetes Services. Docker EE 2.0 Kubernetes ships with Calico bundled (batteries included) & we are fully integrated with other major distros including RedHat OpenShift and the Canonical Distribution of Kubernetes.
As a Tigera Developer Advocate you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of the Calico and Kubernetes user and contributor community. In this highly technical role, you will be an ecosystem influencer and champion of users’ needs. You will work to build relationships and deeply understand and improve people’s adoption journeys by driving activities ranging from inspiring users with the latest technology advancements and best practices to identifying and removing the friction points getting in their way.
What you will do
- Blogging, learning, trying, coding, demonstrating, documenting, instrumenting, educating, speaking, advocating!
- Connect online and face-to-face with user group members to build personal relationships and deeply understand their needs, usage, journeys, and barriers to adoption
- Produce high quality technical “how-to” content (blogs, webinars, talks) addressing common user needs, latest technology advances, and emerging best practices
- Present at meetups, conferences, and other ecosystem events
- Write code where required to support how-to content or presentations
- Build and nurture relationships with fellow ecosystem influencers and open source leaders
- Support our user group through regular office hours and community slack channels
- Monitor user group growth and health, tracking metrics and running regular user group surveys
- Seek out an understanding of the friction points getting in users’ way and launch & own programs to remove them
- Produce case studies, webinars, and podcasts featuring real users
- Proactively use Twitter and other social media channels to share your ideas and grow your ecosystem influence
- Travel regularly within the US, and occasionally internationally, to attend or present at conferences, workshops, meetups, and other ecosystem events
- 5 years of dev advocate, dev or devops experience
- Experience using and contributing to open source software
- Experience using Linux (your favorite window is a terminal)
- Experience developing for or operating Kubernetes or similar modern orchestration environments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible
- Desire to collaborate with, learn from, and inspire others
- Ability to work as a self-starter with minimal guidance
- Continual learner who thrives on figuring out new technology
- A bias for action with an ability to iterate rapidly to produce results
- Previous experience working in early stage company
Sound like an opportunity where you would thrive and grow? More importantly, could this be the right next step in reaching your career goals? Reach out to us and let’s explore whether this role is the right fit for you.
Tigera is an early-stage startup, well funded by top-tier VCs. We offer a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision and dental benefits. We believe in a collaborative, flexible work environment based on respect for, and commitment from, every employee. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team of individuals who believe in our mission and value openness, collaboration and teamwork, make Tigera an awesome place to work.
SAP Bank Analyzer/Afi - Manager/ Director Levels - (Top Management Consulting)
Manager and Director levels:
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 4+ full lifecycle SAP implementations and 8+ years of industry and/or consulting experience
- At least 8 years of SAP experience implementing SAP Bank Analyzer/AFI
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Adept at designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team and as a team lead or Project Manager on at least 3+ full cycle implementations
- Able to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow-on opportunities and have a strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career
- Strong current hands-on configuration and design skills
- Ability to travel 80-100% is REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Master’s degree preferred
McLean, Charlotte, Atlanta, Miami, Tallahassee, Tampa, Denver, Kansas City, Dallas, Austin, Houston, Boston, Stamford CT, New York, Parsippany, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Costa Mesa, Los Angeles, San Francisco/San Jose, Sacramento, San Diego, Seattle, Chicago, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Detroit, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, St. Louis
- Manager and Director levels
- M-Th Weekly Traveling (80-100%) - Must
- Full Time/ Direct Hire role
- Bachelor’s degree required - Must
Best in the class
Estimator San Jose
Client Services Coordinator
An international law firm with offices in San Francisco, CA is seeking a full-time Client Services Coordinator to join their team. This person will be responsible for assisting the Director of Client Service & Compliance with providing support to the Relationship Partners to ensure the compliance with client guidelines and other client and requirements.
- Coordinating with the Pricing Team on negotiation of initial client billing rates and billing rate increases and preparing and submitting budget estimates to clients
- Coordinating with Client Account Specialists and Billing Specialists to prepare and submit monthly accruals to clients
- Communicating with clients and with eBill groups to obtain approvals from clients and eBilling systems for the addition of new timekeepers
- Communicating client time entry rules to timekeepers and ensuring that time entries comply with client-specific timekeeping rules
- Coordinating with the eBill team to resolve eBilling rejections, short-pays and other issues; coordinating with the Client Service team to ensure adherence to Billing Guidelines
- Reviewing and editing preliminary prebills and coordinating with Client Account Specialists regarding Accounts Receivable inquiries and follow-up.
• Four-year college degree preferred. Equivalent experience considered.
• Prior experience in a law firm environment.
• Strong proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook. Aderant experience is a plus.
• Ability to prepare accurate, highly detailed work product.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Reliability, dependability, and strong motivation to respond to requests quickly.
• Ability to work additional hours as needed.
Data Scientist (San Francisco)
Founded in Tokyo in 2012, SmartNews has quickly become the go-to source of news for millions of users around the world, and a leading news aggregation mobile app. Our mission is bigger than simply aggregating news, we are working to break through the filter bubble and deliver the world’s quality information to the people who need it.
We have big problems and challenges to solve in order to achieve our mission. We are looking for someone with an insatiable curiosity to deeply understand user experiences and content consumption, and a passion to build a world-class, data-driven product. Are you an experienced data scientist passionate about product development? Join us, and help build the top news app in the US and beyond, and help people break through the filter bubbles and bias in reading quality information.
- Analyze data to inform strategy and product/UX changes for user onboarding, engagement, retention, and monetization. Proactively ideate analysis projects and prioritize them.
- Dive deep into content consumption patterns to understand interests and behavior of different user segments as well as importance/relevance of different types of content
- Surface data insights via visualizations and dashboards as well as written and verbal communication
- Work closely with designers, product managers, and engineers to conduct A/B tests and iterate on better product improvements
- Create and improve predictive models (e.g. predict user lifetime value or user churn)
- Work with data engineers to design and create data tables for analytical purposes
- Develop deep domain expertise about users of online news and content
- Technical university degree or equivalent knowledge
- 3+ years of analytical work experience related to apps or websites
- 3+ years of experience in one or more programming languages used for data analysis (Python, R, etc.)
- Advanced SQL
- Intermediate knowledge of applied statistics (fit regression curves, build predictive models, choose sample sizes, etc.)
- Experience with the Mac/Linux command line
- Strong communication skills
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience managing/mentoring other data scientists
- Experience related to marketing / user growth, including 3rd-party APIs and tools
- Experience with A/B-testing and analysis of digital user interfaces
- Understanding of machine learning
- Equity included
- 100% medical, dental and vision insurance coverage (60% coverage for dependents)
- Monthly housing, commute, mobile phone and gym allowances
- 401k matching program
- Free lunch, snacks, drinks, etc.
- Pet friendly office
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!