San Gabriel Job Description Sample
LVN - Licensed Vocational Nurse
New grads welcome, great medical benefits, PTO, 401K, and flexible schedule!
Ro Health is currently looking for LVN's to work within the San Gabriel School District. Take a look at the details and apply if you find the position is a good fit!
Benefits for Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN:
- Competitive Pay!
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 3 to 8 Days of PTO
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Free Continuing Education
Responsibilities of Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN:
- Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care
- Assist in providing a safe environment for client
- Comply with all documentation and record keeping requirements
Requirements of Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN:
- California LVN license
- 1 year experience preferred, RECENT GRADS WELCOME!
- Passion for excellent patient care!
Job Type: Full-time
BMW / Mercedes technicians must be able to diagnose and must be experience in BMW/Mercedes.
- Automotive technicians / auto mechanics perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mercedes and BMW standards.
- Mercedes and BMW automotive technicians / auto techs diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification.
- Automotive technicians / automotive mechanics provide estimate time for additional automotive repairs.
- Auto techs / automotive technician explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs to service advisor.
- Inspect and test new/used vehicles thoroughly and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- We truly care about our employee
- Plati German Car is privately owned and has been in business for over 35 years
- Weekly paid
- Paid vacation
- Excellent location in the City of Pasadena – right off the freeway.
- We are incredibly busy – plenty of customers - that’s why we’re adding to our team.
- We are well known for our excellent service in and around the City of Pasadena
Be part of the team and – apply to be an automotive technician on our automotive service team today!
This is a full time job ( Monday - Friday ) no weekends required.
Marketing Sales Representative – B2B
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Psychologist / Licensed Clinical Social Worker - Create Your Schedule
Psychologist and Licensed Clinical Social Workers needed to conduct Assessments, Cognitive Therapy and Psychotherapy Sessions at Senior Living Communities and Skilling Nursing Facilities in San Gabriel, CA.
We have nurtured notable relationships with major Senior Living Communities. These communities have embraced our services and have reported significant improvements in the quality of life of their residents.
Are you looking for a flexible schedule? Do you love working with the Elderly population or looking to gain experience?
We provide training, and ongoing training with continued support.
- Experience providing therapy to Older Adults, but not required.
- Must be able to work independently and have excellent time management & organizational skills.
- This position is an Independent Contractor role and is fee for service.
- Flexible daytime hours - you choose your hours - any day of the week between 830am - 530pm.
- Ph.D or Psy.D and licensed in the state of California
- Must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in California
- Medicare # preferred for billing, but NOT required
WellQor provides the starting point for treatment planning for the older adult. Our clinicians work with Senior Living staff and families to ensure the proper clinical and caregiving services for each resident. Our dynamic practices help treat the emotional, cognitive, relational and motor health needs of each resident and decrease their risk of further decline. WellQor practices have developed clinical programs to better serve the mission of helping individuals and their families at any stage of the lifespan.
At WellQor, we are engaging in a very proactive approach with Senior Living Communities to enable tremendous opportunities to fill the current gaps that exist when cognitive, psychological and psycho-social evaluations and therapies are not offered. WellQor continues its initiative to work with Senior Living Communities to design complete wellness programs that not only include physical aspects, but explores the concept of complete brain health.
Visit our website: www.wellqor.com
Director Of Nursing (171021)
Acuity Eye Group is a nationally recognized, thriving, multi-specialty group that has a strong presence in several regions throughout Southern California. Currently, our group has over 45 locations and 4 Ambulatory Surgery Centers. We are currently seeking a Director of Nursing who desires a stable career with opportunities for growth and advancement.
The Director, Nursing will be responsible for making sure the San Gabriel Ambulatory Surgery Center is operating efficiently, consistently, and are staffed appropriately, including scheduling, downtime and overtime. The Director, Nursing will ensure all clinical best practices and policies are followed, while proactively solving problems. The Director, Nursing will be responsible for selecting, training and on-boarding Nurses and all Surgery Center personnel. The Director, Nursing will develop team members through effective leadership, coaching, and mentoring of the Nurses and operatory personnel. The Director, Nursing will collaborate with the Doctors and Surgery Center leads to operate profitable Surgery Centers, while providing the best patient care.
1. Develops, maintains, and implements nursing policies and procedures that conform to current standards of nursing practice, facility philosophy, and operational policies while maintaining compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
2. Communicates and interprets policies and procedures to nursing staff, and monitors staff practices and implementation.
3. Participates in all patient care decisions, and performs AP-TCN duties on an ongoing basis.
4. Participates in daily or weekly management team meetings to discuss patient status, census changes, personnel, or resident complaints or concerns.
5. Ensures delivery of compassionate quality care and nursing supervision as evidenced by adequate services and staff coverage.
6. Exercises overall supervision of patient assessments and care plans.
7. Develops, maintains, and reviews weekly reports from every region to monitor and ensure timely, effective communication to significant changes in condition, and care plans.
8. Collaborates with physicians, facilities, community agencies, and institutions to improve the quality of services and to resolve identified problems.
9. Oversees nursing schedules to assure they meet patient needs and regulatory and budgetary standards.
10. Participates in the recruitment and selection of nursing personnel and assures sufficient staff are hired and fully utilized.
11. Oversees and supervises development and delivery of in-service education to equip nursing staff with sufficient knowledge and skills to provide compassionate, quality care and respect for patient rights.
12. Performs rounds to observe care and to interview staff, patients, families/caregivers or other interested parties.
13. Proactively develops procedures to promote workplace safety and safe work practices.
14. Coordinates and/or develops on-going QA activities for nursing services to monitor nursing compliance with standards and regulatory requirements through rounds, interviews, and record reviews. Compiles summary of findings for the Compliance Department.
15. Other duties as assigned by management.
REQUIRED : At least 5-7 years of related Ambulatory and/or Circulating Nursing experience. CPR Certification.
DESIRABLE : Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in the Ophthalmology Industry with multiple Surgery Center locations. Experience in training of staff. Experience with Regulatory and Accreditation Surveys (AAAHC Accreditation).
CERTIFICATES/LICENSES/REGISTRATIONS : Current CA RN License. Current ACLS/BLS Certification.
HOURS: Full-time, M-F, 40 hrs/week
LOCATION: San Gabriel, CA
The position offers a competitive salary, 401k with company match, medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance, paid holidays, and PTO.
Mechanical Inspector Of Aerospace Parts
Inspecting machined part tolerances (as low as .0002, and on occasion, as close as .0001 tolerance) & quality.
Must have EXCELLENT English speaking, reading, and writing skills and have the ability to clearly communicate in English and have the ability to follow verbal and written instruction.
Have at least 5 years of experience of inspection experience, preferably in an aerospace facility.
Must be capable of efficiently performing in process, and final inspections on machined components with high accuracy.
Have experience calibrating shop gauges and tools.
Must be able to use common shop measuring equipment.
Must be able to read, interpret, and work from engineering prints, drawings, and sketches.
Have good computer skills.
Have excellent math skills (Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry).
Be able inspect and be responsible for the quality of your own work.
Must be a team player with a good attitude.
Be flexible and multi-tasking.
A sense of humor is appreciated
ISO9000 or AS9100 experience a plus.
Gear cutting and inspection knowledge is a plus, but not required.
Company uses Mitutoyo CMM with Cosmos software. Experience with gears would be a plus.
1. 5+ years of CMM programming experience?
2. 5+ years of parts inspection experience, preferably with aerospace parts?
3. Experience with Cosmos software preferred?
4. Experience with gears is a plus?
Childcare Work From Home Opportunity - Start Your Own Daycare (San Gab
Do you have love for children, education, and want to own your own business? We are looking for qualified educators, moms and caregivers in the early childhood space who are interested in starting their very own in-home daycare. Our company, WeeCare, will help you get started and partner with you on owning and operating a premier daycare out of your home.
You would be your own boss and own your own business - a business you can be proud of. Our job is to empower you, provide you with the support you need, and help you operate your business and to make sure that, in the end of the day, you are paid a wage of $60k-$90k a year.
By partnering with WeeCare, you provide communities with the type of care parents desire and a safe environment children love.
WEECARE HELPS YOU WITH EVERYTHING!
+ Become Licensed and Certify Your Home.
+ Market and Fill your Daycare to Capacity.
+ Manage Billing and Finances.
+ Simplify Communication with Parents.
+ Build a Curriculum.
+ Provide support and a community of caregivers.
+ Earn up to $90k & Large Tax Write-offs.
- 2+ to 5 years of experience
- Age Groups: Infant , Preschool , Toddler
- High school degree
- First Aid Training, CPR Training, Early Childhood Education (ECE)
- Your own backyard (a plus, but not required).
- Teaching experience (a plus, but not required).
- A background check & fingerprint clearance (we will help with this).
- A passion to make a difference in a kids life through early education.
- CPR & First Aid certification (we will help with this).
- A record of a TB test.
Company Description: WeeCare was founded in early 2017 by a unique team of preschool owners and technology innovators in Los Angeles, CA. With our combined 30+ years of experience in early childhood care and our vision of a simplified technology platform, it is our goal to provide the easiest way for teachers, new moms and caregivers to start and manage a successful home daycare.
- Compensation: $60,000 to $90,000 per year*
- Industry: Child Care
- Availability: Full-time
Registered Nurse Critical Care
We are seeking compassionate and professional Registered Nurses looking for a new opportunity of delivering patient care. AMR has immediate openings for RN’s with 2 years Emergency Department/Critical Care Experience. Join our AMR team of dedicated patient-focused professionals.
While providing the highest quality care, the CCT nurse performs basic, advance life support and critical care nursing during inter-facility transports. AMR patients include individuals coming out of definitive observation units, Emergency Rooms or Intensive Care Unit’s who often are transported because of a need for a higher level of care. The CCT nurse functions under the standing orders of the sending physician pr the AMR medical director.
The Critical Care Transport Registgered Nurse performs basic life support, advance life support and critical care nursing. The CCT Transport Registered Nurse provides direct patient care to the ill and injured during the transport and the local EMS transport and treatment protocols. The CCT Transport Registered Nurse functions under standing orders of the physician or the medical director. The CCT Transport Registered Nurse performs assessments, treats, and monitors patients during inter-facility transports.
REGISTERED NURSE ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Responds to patient care and/or critical care transport unit calls according to program protocols.
- Provides high quality routine and emergency nursing care of the patient in the transport environment in accordance with established CCT program policies, protocols, standards of care, standing orders, and under the medical control of the sending physician.
- Provides patient care within the Registered Nurse scope of practice as defined by the Board of Registered Nursing and per CCT standardized procedure, utilizing critical thinking skills to manage the critically ill or injured adult or pediatric patient.
- Performs a complete assessment on each transport patient.
- Documents all assessment findings, therapeutic interventions performed and patient responses on the CCT Patient Care Record.
- Notes all physicians’ transport orders.
- Acts as a member of the Critical Care Transport Team by assisting the EMT's in the transfer of the patient from bed to gurney and back.
- The CCT RN is responsible for the care of the patient including any emergency procedures the patient may require while under their care. These procedures may include but are not limited to CPR and oral endotracheal intubation.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- The CCT RN, along with the crew, is responsible for changing oxygen and air tanks that have less than 500psi gas remaining or for making sure they are changed.
- Completes daily/regularly scheduled transport unit equipment checks.
- Maintains equipment in working order and ensures transport vehicles are kept clean and fully stocked.
- Accurately completes supply, billing and data collection forms as required.
- Participates in CCT Program Quality Improvement activities.
- Maintains an adequate knowledge of and complies with all company policies and procedures, codes of safe practice, and Critical Care Transport policies and protocols.
- Maintains personal knowledge of current critical care nursing practice
- Maintains personal knowledge of current EMT and EMT-P scope of practice in California and the applicable county in which the CCT team operates.
- Completes documentation on Controlled Substances per CCT policy.
- Participates in continuing education and training activities for EMT's in activities specific to their practice in the CCT division.
- Participates in company-wide programs such as Safety and Risk Management and Code of Conduct.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills with all external and internal customers, including patients and their families, hospital staff, the community, EMT's, ALS/BLS Operations personnel and CCT administration.
- Attends and participates in all required staff meetings and annual training.
- Completes CCT transport documentation per program policy.
- Maintains all required licensure and certifications in accordance with company policy.
- Represents the CCT program and AMR in a professional manner.
REGISTERED NONESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Perform other duties as assigned.
REGISTERED NURSE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Current registration as an RN / EMS
- Minimum two years of current critical care experience (i.e. ICU, CCU, PACU, or ER) which includes the following: Management of the unstable adult cardiac patient, Management of the unstable patient of other etiologies, Management of the patient requiring mechanical ventilator support, and Management of the patient requiring invasive hemodynamic monitoring. Knowledge of professional nursing practice and theory. Knowledge of principles and practice of patient transport operations upon successful completion of the CCT orientation and training program. Ability to assess, plan, organize, implement and evaluate patient care activities. Ability to function independently; to prioritize, delegate and utilize critical thinking skills in a variety of patient care situations. Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow personnel, patients and their families, hospital staff, the public, and other collaborating agencies. Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills are also required.
- Current ACLS, PALS, BLS-C (or equivalent) provider status.
- Current CPR certification
- Valid Driver’s License
- PHTLS Certification desired
- Driving record in compliance with AMR policy regarding insurability
- ICS courses, please refer to link http://training.fema.gov/IS/NIMS.asp.
· IS-100B (ICS 100)
· IS-200B (ICS 200)
· IS-700A (NIMS)
· IS-800B (NIMS)
REGISTERED NURSE PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Current critical care inter-facility transfer experience; CEN, CCRN, TNCC or ENC Certification; BTLS/PHTLS
EOE - Including Veterans and Disabled
Director Of Nursing - Must Be A Registered Nurse (Rn)
Live Oak Rehabilitation Center has an immediate opening for a Director of Nursing. Live Oak is seeking a passionate and dedicated DON with the desire to make a difference in the lives of our residents, the residents’ family members, and our team members.
The primary responsibilities of this position include overall management of the day-to-day clinical operations of the facility, maintaining compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, ensuring continuity and consistency in delivery and quality of services, participation in sales and marketing activities, training and development of staff, development and implementation of programs to enhance resident satisfaction, and establishment of a climate necessary for continuous improvement.
Qualified candidates must be an RN licensed in California with 3-4 years of experience in a long-term care facility with a position as an ADON, knowledge of federal and state regulations, and strong leadership and team building skills. Experience as a Director of Nursing a plus.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid vacations and holidays.
Insurance Agency Producer
This job is located in Alhambra, CA.
A leading insurance company's agent office in Alhambra is looking for highly motivated college graduates to work as CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES REPRESENTATIVE to grow the agency.
A company-provided progressive training program, resulting in a full time career opportunity including salary, commission, and benefits may be available to top performers. The Sam Eng Insurance Agency is a highly respected Agency within the Farmers Insurance Group, and seeks individuals that will help to maintain our reputation.
Desired Skills & Experience
*Communication: Possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
*Problem solving: Identify, and provide solutions to customers issues.
*Self-motivated: able to meet/excel individual performance goals.
*Multi-tasking: demonstrate ability to handle multiple priorities successfully at any given time.
*Detail-oriented: maintain accurate and detailed account of all customers interactions.
*Teamwork: work well with others and must be a team player.
$30,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!