San Jose Job Description Sample
Director Of Surgical Services
Hospital with 9 ORs, Lots of ortho trauma, neuro trauma, and higher acuity cases.
Seeking an experienced Director of Surgical Services. The company requires good employment history and 1-2 years of recent director experience over Surgical Services. Must be a graduate of an accredited RN program, BSN required. Must be licensed in this state or eligible. Excellent compensation. Possible sign-on and relocation bonus.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. ??No sponsorship will be provided.
Customer Service Rep, Needed Asap
MDC Vacuum Products, LLC
MDC Vacuum Products is currently looking for an outstanding Customer Service Rep. to join our dynamic team here in San Jose, CA
Leads the customer service team to ensure that customers are handled in an efficiently, accurately, timely and friendly manner. Manages the team by setting clear expectations and ensuring structure is in place.
Receive (by telephone, email or fax) requests for orders, quotations, and lead times from customers. Makes quotations on standard items, enter orders, and relays pertinent order information to customers. Coordinates with other departments in handling purchase orders and providing service to customers.
- Leads the customer service team to ensure that customers are handled in an efficiently, accurately, timely and friendly manner. Manages the team by setting clear expectations and ensuring structure is in place.
- Follow up on inquiries regarding delivery information. Work closely with expediter in production control regarding deliveries of scheduled shipments.
Handles the needs of sales representatives and customers by area of the United States.
Maintains files of active orders and posts activity such as change notices, scheduling changes, partial shipments, and credit changes specific to key OEM accounts.
Resolves more complex issues where first line CSR interface has not been able to meet customer issues/concerns.
- Answers sales and customer service calls from our customers in a timely and friendly manner.
- Advise customers on various aspects of product line.
- Makes price quotations immediately by phone and email on price book items. Prepares forms for price quotations on items not contained in price book and forwards to clerk for preparation of quotations.
- Checks with credit department concerning credit status of customer when rush orders are received.
- Follow up on inquiries regarding delivery information. Work closely with expeditor in production control regarding deliveries of scheduled shipments.
- Handles the needs of sales representatives and customers by area of the United States.
- Makes price quotations immediately by phone on price book items. Prepares forms for price quotations on items not contained in price book and forwards to clerk for preparation of quotations.
- Maintains files of active orders and posts activity such as change notices, scheduling changes, partial shipments, and credit changes.
- Act as an initial contact in investigating and resolving when possible any issues arise in the course of providing service.
- Input accurate information into the order system; ensuring all records and required information is retained on each customer’s account.
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS
Possess current and comprehensive skills and knowledge to perform all parts of the job efficiently and effectively.
Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
Excellent telephone skills including the ability to listen effectively to customers.
Ability to apply tack and diplomacy to any given situation.
Ability to help resolve and follow problems through to a satisfactory conclusion.
Proficient in PC computer skills with the ability to use the company standard systems software.
Ability to remain calm and work under pressure.
Excellent sales skills with the ability to not make the customer feel pressured.
Effectively utilizes time and resources.
Works well in a fast paced environment and has the ability to make quick decisions.
Has the ability to interface positively with all levels of employees.
Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of personnel.
- High school diploma preferred; experience will substitute for education.
- 3-5 years customer service experience handling the responsibilities outlined above.
- Typing skills and some knowledge of CRT necessary (40‐50 wpm).
- Previous background should include knowledge of parts and nomenclature as well as demonstrated ability to deal with customers
- Conducts classroom instruction using a verity of techniques and approaches same group, individual training, on a daily basis.
- Develops and integrates skills competencies, goals and objective into lesson plans demonstrates effective teaching methods and techniques.
- Integrates and applies vocational English to daily lesson plans and hands on training for limited English speaking students.
- Maintains a processional, well-organized and stimulating atmosphere in the classroom/shop which is conducive to learning.
- Evaluates students' progress in accordance with established standard and criteria.
- Plans and coordinates guest speakers and industry tours that enhance employment opportunities for students.
- Maintains relationship with Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) members and compiles with all related policies and procedures as required.
- Collaborates with staff to assess students and program needs; works as a unit team member for the guidance and development of every student.
- Knowledge of modern technology and filed related terminology.
- Ability to communicate clearly with patients and other staff.
- Good telephone manors and etiquette.
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Knowledge of computer equipment operations and various software programs include, word processing, database management and spreadsheet applications.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent, and draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to prepare and present reports and recommendations.
- Drivers License
- Pass a Criminal Background Check
What to do Next:
Please reply to this posting with your resume attached as a Word Document. If your resume is selected, be prepared for an internal interview as soon as possible, so that we can assess your skills and experience. APPLY TODAY!
Our vision is to maintain a strong foundation in an ever changing and evolving marketplace through solid relationships with our clients and candidates. Our number one priority and commitment is to provide a service which enables our clients to attract and retain the very best people available, and our candidates to fulfill their career potential.
We are committed to stand out among our competitors and be the one and only choice for staffing solutions. We approach all client projects to the highest ethical and professional level
Team Marketing & Business Operations - Entry Level Training Available
The Coordinator, Team Marketing & Business Operations will focus on driving best practices in the areas of sales, operations, marketing, and other key team business functions. Additionally, this individual will focus on helping the organization’s development
• Act as the Team Marketing & Business Operations liaison to divisional teams, such as field day-to-day questions from teams and handle requests for special reports, data, and sales tracking information
• Work with all divisional departments on requested management
• Develop best practices surrounding the use of marketing systems to drive team business objectives
• Assist with collaborative efforts surrounding the redesign of products to benefit teams
• Collect and organize all team manifests
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders (e.g., merchandise, marketing partnerships) to assist with marketing management
• Assist in developing PowerPoint presentations for department meetings/workshops
• Strong project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple on-going assignments
• Basic understanding of marketing and sales processes
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-energy, dynamic and challenging environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A successful track record of developing, enhancing, and maintaining strong working relationships with both internal and external clients
• Assist in the collection of team-specific data (e.g., promotions, etc)
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, good time management and organization skills
Educational Background Required:
• Bachelor's Degree
Interpreters & Translators Needed - Spanish, Arabic, Chinese & More!
Are you a native speaker?
Do you enjoy translating and interpreting for family and friends?
Do you have interpreting or translating experience?
Are you looking to earn a supplemental income while attending school or on your free time?
We are seeking talented bilingual individuals to work as on-call interpreters. Our company is a California based language provider offering interpreting, translating and transcription services in over 100 languages!
As an interpreter, you will be notified of an interpreting assignment by phone or email. Generally, we will notify you 1 to 7 days in advance. You will then be able to accept or decline the assignment based on your availability! Hours are not guaranteed and will vary depending on the need of the company. The assignments are usually between 8AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday. In addition, we also receive weekend and evening assignments on occasion. Travel will be limited, and interpreters will not be required to travel outside of their respective counties.
- On-site interpreting (interpreters must arrive in-person to assist).
- Interpret fast oral conversations between English and target language.
- Follow assignment instructions and training guides.
- Via e-mail, accept or decline appointment requests in a timely manner.
- Exhibit professional behavior and dress at all times.
- Arrive on time to all assignments
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bilingual individuals of all experience levels are encouraged to apply.
- Interpreting opportunities will be based on assignment requirements such as certifications, experience, etc..
- Entry-level assignments are also available.
We are currently accepting resumes from all cities in California for ALL languages!!
Our client list consists of numerous government agencies, private corporations, non-profit organizations and more. Hanna Interpreting Services LLC prides itself on its competitive pricing, reliability and our continued ability to go above and beyond what is asked for.
Progress Openedge 4GL Developer
CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY REQUIRED
San Jose based investment analytics firm is seeking a well rounded Progress 4GL Developer.
- 5+ Years of experience in design, development and implementation on Progress/Open Edge applications
- Experience in working on Progress versions 9.1x, Open Edge 10.x to 11.3 (CHUI) on Linux/Unix
- Experience in Progress database administration and configuring Application & Web Speed Servers
- Experience in researching and resolving application issues using Progress Tools - Debugger and Profiler
- Strong experience working in Agile methodologies and SCRUM execution
- Experience in leading Developer team
- Good communication skills
- Experience working with geographically diverse team and coordinating with developers at diverse locations
- College Degree
1 week vacation first year, 2 weeks second year, Christmas bonus, 75% medical,dental, 401K, sick time, private office with window, 6 holidays,life insurance and much more
FEES ASSUMED BY CLIENT FIRMS
Los Angeles, California 90049
We are seeking a Machine Operator to join our team!
- Operating scales to check weight in and weight out balances
- Ensuring equipment is completely cleaned after each batch
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Screening materials for undesirable components
- Perform duties safely and report any unsafe conditions to Supervisor
- Maintain logs and perform data entry
- Able to follow written and verbal English instruction
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Able to lift 50 lbs. and stand/walk for duration of shift
- Previous forklift experience
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
40+ years of responsible recycling of computers/printed circuit boards and components.
Class A Or Class B Drivers
We are seeking a Class A Or Class B Drivers to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW). Drivers are needed for grease trap/septic tank pumping and Vaccon operation. Candidates should have some experience with tanker trucks, preferably vacuum pump trucks, and be familiar with driving throughout the bay area roadways. Position requires flexible hours (i.e. early starts, weekends). Good DMV report required. Company offers dental, medical and 401k benefits within 30 days of hire.
- Safely operate a heavy truck and Auxiliary Equipment on Truck
- Load and unload cargo or contents
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Generate Paperwork as required
- Previous experience in truck driving or plumbing/sewer-drain fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing (invoices)
- Strong work ethic
- Compensation is paid on an hourly basis, with a weekly check each Friday.
- Compensation is $22 -$36 /hr. depending on experience level.
- Some Overtime work and some Prevailing Wage work is available.
We have great customers, and plenty of work.
We provide company vehicles, work shirts and smartphones
Most trucks in our fleet are 2012 model year, or newer.
Fleet is well maintained, with new trucks in the pipeline.
We provide 100% Medical, Dental, and Life/AD&D insurance benefits for our employees after 30 days. We
provide the opportunity to purchase those benefits for your family, as well.
We provide a 401K retirement plan opportunity with employer match, available after 30 days
Compensation is paid on an hourly basis, and depends on applicable experience level.
Functional Hardware Test Engineer
We are seeking a Functional Hardware Test Engineer to join our team! Design, build and deploy automated production test stations for our customers’ new products.
- Select and integrate hardware for test stations
- Work with suppliers to develop test fixtures
- Design and layout custom interconnection PCBs
- Debug, troubleshoot and verify test stations
- Create documentation for the test stations
- Install test systems at manufacturing facilities
Desired Technical Skills and Experience:
- 10 years experience creating production functional test systems
- Work with suppliers to develop test fixtures and interconnects
- Excellent debug and troubleshooting skills
- Expertise using test equipment including National Instruments hardware
- Technical degree with BSEE, BSCS or similar field of study
- Software development in LabVIEW, TestStand and Python is a big plus
We Offer You:
- A chance to gain and sharpen skills by working on projects that span industries and technologies
- A solid complensation package
- A friendly and fast-paced environment that is never boring
Solution Sources Programming, Inc. (SSP) specializes in a broad range of the latest test technologies from design for testability, boundary scan, in-circuit test and functional test. We design, build and deploy automated functional test stations to test boards and products in manufacturing environments. SSP provides a friendly and fast-paced work environment with the latest fully-featured tools. We are a National Instruments Certified Alliance Partner.
We offer a great compensation package:
Medical, vision and dental insurance
Paid personal time off and holidays
401(k) with company match after 1 year of service
There is no visa sponsorship for this position.
Customer Service Representative
Key Responsibilities: Provide quality customer service Act as representative on behalf of our clients Answer questions regarding our client's programs and services
Ability to multitask, adapt to changing demands and shifting priorities Willingness to work independently and within a team Trustworthy, honest and dependable Ability to work in a fast paced environment Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills Polite and friendly demeanor No experience required Benefits: Earn
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!