San Jose Job Description Sample
Chief Nursing Officer Ltac Open To Directors Or Managers
This is a very visible and instrumental role for the organization and this CNO will need to bring some strong skills to the table.
Main duties will be to oversee all day to day clinical operations which will include patient care, staffing , scheduling, mentoring the team, training, fiscal management, quality initiatives and customer service.
This is a working CNO role where this leader will be on the floor and assisting with patent care and making sure staff is on top of all issues and bedside leadership.
- BSN required
- At least 2 years of Director or Manager experience in a Long Term Acute Care setting with exposure in critical care, trauma, ICU, and/or ER.
- Working knowledge of multiple chronic diagnoses conditions and critical care acuities.
- Experience working collaboratively with nursing departments and hospital team members to achieve goals.
Technology Portfolio Manager
The Bay Area Portfolio Account Leader (PAL) - Technology is responsible for leading all aspects of Point B s engagement at a portfolio of clients to drive client specific business objectives and success measurements. The PAL is responsible for growing and managing a healthy portfolio for revenue and profitability growth and providing and ensuring quality customer service delivery for their individual projects and those in their portfolio. The PAL is a client-supporting leadership role within the Technology sector. The PAL internalizes, upholds and models our leadership and culture tenets in all interactions.
- Grow the Technology client portfolio in size and profitability, collaborating with relevant Industry and Service Line leaders
- Develop Account Leader skills and capabilities in others
- Deliver quality Client Service Delivery
- Cultivate strong culture and communities within the market
- Oversight, Quality Management and People Development
Growing Our Business and Selling Solutions
- Develop client relationships within the Technology portfolio. Direct and lead overall sales and delivery of team-based solutions for a portfolio of clients
- Develop strong relationships at the executive level and serve as the executive contact for clients
- Evaluate the roadmap for a client s long-term vision, leading the team to sell solutions that appropriately match business needs
- Collaborate with Market Practice Director and Industry/Services leadership teams within their portfolio to architect and deliver team-based solutions
- Lead by example by generating, closing, and managing team-based solution engagements and growing a book of business
- Make strategic staffing decisions to resolve resource contention and support client and firm goals
- Continuously evaluate portfolio, assessing portfolio balance and services and making changes and recommendations as necessary
- Develop and execute a portfolio growth plan defining expectations for sales and execution and communicate through effective messaging and positioning
- Engage in community and industry organizations to drive growth for Point B
- Deliver exceptional service and strategic value to our clients at 20% billable time
- Connect clients within their portfolios and within the market
- Be accountable for quality CSD and for overall client satisfaction within their portfolio
- Gather client feedback and determine actions resulting from client facing service delivery check ins
- Act as trusted client advisor and earn loyalty through superior service and responsiveness; actively share Point B's expertise
- Serve as escalation point for clients and account leaders in their portfolio
- Develop Account Leader skills in all key areas by providing feedback, identifying gaps and actively guiding progress in closing gaps
- Provide associate and peer support, review and feedback
- Support Account Leaders in account planning and Account Leader succession planning
- Set the overall strategic direction for client relationships, long-term planning and new business development for accounts in the portfolio.
- Drive profitability of market portfolio, managing the levers of the business to deliver financial results
- Own pricing strategies for individual portfolios in collaboration with Market, Industry and Service Line input
- Connect associates within their portfolio and market through culture and community building activities
- Conduct interviews; Collaborate with market leadership on hiring decisions
- Demonstrated expertise in business development, community development and associate culture experience
- Demonstrated ability to sell team-based solutions
- Demonstrated ability to innovate
- Demonstrated ability to provide potentially challenging viewpoints
- Proven delivery track record
- Executive presence
- Effective public speaking and organizational promotion (both internal and external)
- Ability to work effectively with internal leadership groups and client executives
- Ability to build and develop high-performing teams
- Ability to generate respect and trust from Associates and external constituencies
- Effective teaming and collaboration with peers, with directs, across functional areas, with Associates
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide Associate support and development
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to lead through ambiguity
- B.A. or B.S. degree required. MBA encouraged
- Minimum of 7 years of business experience (combined internal or external to Point B)
- Minimum of 5 years consulting experience
- Minimum of 2 years of managing and developing people in a delivery or business development capacity
- Strong client and business community relationships in the Bay Area
- Experience in technology and communications
- Demonstrated project management or leadership
- Strong track record of client relationship management in delivery capacity, business development and account leadership
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills
- Solid working knowledge of budgeting, and strategic planning
- Ability to travel to and work at client sites
- Ability to work from home
- Ability to work non-standard work hours as necessary
It s no wonder that publications like The Wall Street Journal, Consulting magazine, and many others consistently rank Point B as one of the best places to work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability
Back Email Apply Now
Associated topics: business coach, captain, executive team leader, fire chief, gerente, planning operations, police chief, police commander, shift supervisor, supervisor
Fast Growing construction companies seeking General Labors for various on going projects. If you or know of anyone that is seeking employment, this may be the job for them.
- Assist in construction or demolishing of buildings
- Load and unload structure materials and move materials in work areas
- Operate forklift, mowers and material breakers
- Maintain tools and equipment
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- Lift up to 25 lbs.
- Cleanup work sites
- Manage shift equipment and materials
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
What to do Next:
Please reply to this posting with your resume attached as a Word Document. If your resume is selected, be prepared for an internal interview as soon as possible, so that we can assess your skills and experience. APPLY TODAY!
Our vision is to maintain a strong foundation in an ever changing and evolving marketplace through solid relationships with our clients and candidates. Our number one priority and commitment is to provide a service which enables our clients to attract and retain the very best people available, and our candidates to fulfill their career potential.
We are committed to stand out among our competitors and be the one and only choice for staffing solutions. We approach all client projects to the highest ethical and professional level
Warehouse Associates And Drivers Needed
PAPCO is growing and with the holiday season upon us, we need more help! We would need you to perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse, and driving local delivery routes..
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Open bales, crates and other containers
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. May also assist in counting of physical inventory
- Prepare parcels for mailing
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
- Loading and unloading truck
- Navigate traffic conditions
- Use google maps and other apps on a tablet
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
- Dependable and Reliable
- Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required
- Clean DMV record
- Previous experience driving box trucks and cargo vans recommended
Physical demands and abilities
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
Key Account Manager / Electronics Automation Capital Equipment
This is an opportunity to join the leader in electronics automation capital equipment in the critical role of managing one of their largest worldwide accounts: Apple. Our client is an industry leader in the design and manufacturing of state-of-the-art automated electronics assembly equipment.
What You Will Be Doing:
- You will focus your efforts on maintaining and growing the company’s business at Apple, worldwide.
- Define sales priorities and best strategies for penetrating new divisions and maintaining the existing business.
- Work closely with engineering and support to determine needed new features
- Coordinate with applications and service support personnel needed to support the account.
What Qualifications You Will Need
- 3+ Years in Key Account sales of capital equipment or related products used in Electronics Assembly.
- Sales to Apple's Electronics Manufacturing group a BIG plus.
- Demonstrated success at key accounts in the region. If it's Apple, that's a big plus.
- The ability to work independently and remote from the company HQ
- Knowledge of the electronics manufacturing process.
- Excellent communication skills
For this position, you must be located in the San Francisco Bay Area. No relocation is provided.
Our client offers a competitive salary plus incentive program and excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vacation, 401k, etc. This position is only open to candidates who are located in the Bay Area and authorized to work for any employer in the US.
We are seeking a Machine Operator to join our team!
- Operating scales to check weight in and weight out balances
- Ensuring equipment is completely cleaned after each batch
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Screening materials for undesirable components
- Perform duties safely and report any unsafe conditions to Supervisor
- Maintain logs and perform data entry
- Able to follow written and verbal English instruction
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Able to lift 50 lbs. and stand/walk for duration of shift
- Previous forklift experience
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
40+ years of responsible recycling of computers/printed circuit boards and components.
Senior Filenet Developer
CITIZENSHIP OR GREENCARD REQUIRED
San Jose based chinaware manufacturer is seeking
an addition to their expanding I.T. Division.
Develop and design solutions in IBM Case Manager 5.2
Experience in developing custom plugins , script adaptors, widgets.
Migrate existing FileNet BPF 4.x solution into IBM Case Manager 5.2.
Demonstrate good experience with FileNet P8 4.5/5.x API’s, Case Manager API’s.
Extensive Knowledge of IBM Case Foundation(BPM), FileNet P8 Security.
Good Knowledge of IBM WebSphere Application Server.
Hands on experience on IBM Content Navigator.
Java, J2EE and web application development, DoJo, JQuery, HTML, XML , Web Services.
Experience developing web applications for IBM Web-Sphere application server 7.x
• Incident support and day-to-day system troubleshooting
• Maintains/modifies existing complex Java applications.
• Communicate with both developers and end users.
• Participates in business requirements gathering.
• Subject matter expertise for FileNet P8 4.5 and higher.
• Customization for the move from BPF to Case Manager.
• ANALYZES THE FOLLOWING
o Detailed systems factors
o Input/output requirements
o Information flow
o Hardware/software requirements
o Alternative methods of problem resolution
• IS ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING
o Independent analysis
o Database integrity
o FileNet security/Marking Sets
o Database integrity
Hands-on experience with FileNet Content Engine
Hands-on experience with FileNet Process Engine
Hands-on experience with BPF
Hands-on experience with LDAP
Hands-on experience with AJAX
Hands-on experience with JBOSS
Hands-on experience with Application Engine/Workplace
Hands-on experience with IBM Case Manager 5.x
Hands-on experience with IBM Content Navigator 2.x
Hands-on experience with Implementing medium to large scale FileNet Solutions
Strong Java programming
Hands-on experience with DOJO
Hands-on experience with with FileNet P8 4.5/5.x API
Hands-on experience with Websphere application server 7.5.x/8.x.x
Resource must have solid communication skills
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits that promote each individual’s well being, security, and professional development. Some of the benefits we offer include premier health insurance coverage, dental, life, disability and long-term care insurance, a retirement plan, profit sharing and educational assistance plus in-house university training..
FEES ASSUMED BY CLIENT FIRMS
Los Angeles, California 90049
For nearly five decades, Gardner Health Services has provided exceptional health care to people of all ages, backgrounds, and life circumstances. In 1967, community members with help from the Stanford Medical School created a small clinic to meet the urgent health needs of local farm workers in the Alviso community. Since that time Gardner has expanded in response to community needs, now providing medical, dental, vision, counseling, and substance abuse services to more than 55,000 Santa Clara County residents annually.
At Gardner, we know that having a place to go for regular medical care is crucial to keeping people healthy and reducing the cost of healthcare for taxpayers. Your support ensures Gardner can continue to provide comprehensive, high quality medical and mental health care to our most vulnerable community members.
Gardner is dedicated to improving the health status of the communities we serve, especially the disenfranchised, disadvantaged and most vulnerable members. Our mission is to provide high quality, comprehensive health care, including prevention and education, early intervention, treatment and advocacy services which are affordable, respectful, culturally, linguistically and age appropriate.
STAFF PHYSICIAN – JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Staff Physician works as part of the medical provider team delivering medical services to the patients of Gardner Family Health Network. Under general supervision of the Medical Director and Clinic Coordinator, provides direct primary medical care and guidance to patients and/or makes appropriate referrals.
· Develops rapport with patients; striving to build a physician-patient partnership that facilitates marked familiarity with patient’s medical and treatment history, care needs and psychosocial factors as a means to manage patient’s risk factors and improve patient outcomes.
- Acts as case manager and advocate for patients and families during their entry into and passage through the Gardner health care system.
· Stresses the importance of preventive healthcare measures.
· Performs other necessary duties as required by the health center to meet goals of providing primary healthcare.
- Performs assessment histories and physical examinations on new and returning patients and families.
- Assesses physical, emotional, psychological and developmental status of patients through appropriate physical and laboratory examinations.
- Develops treatment plan with patients and families for problems or abnormalities and initiates implementation of the plan; the treatment plan may contain all or any of the following:
- Diagnostic procedures including lab exams;
- Specific therapies including pharmacological agents;
- Preventative procedures;
- Health education;
- Follow‐up including referrals;
- Assesses family dynamics in relation to implementing treatment plan.
- Communicates when necessary with patient and family including relevant health education.
- Assures preventive health promotion and maintenance for patient and family.
- Provides, as requested consultation to other staff.
- Provides clinical/technical supervision of selected and assigned nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
- Using problem oriented medical record approach and SOAP format, appropriately records patient visits and transactions.
- Completes chart reviews and reviews laboratory procedures in timely fashion.
- Participates in Utilization/Quality Assurance Program (CQI) as indicated.
- Complies with referral/utilization procedures and standards.
- Complies with all regulations pertaining to practice of medicine and licensure in State of California.
- Meets productivity guidelines as established by Gardner.
- Oversees medical support staff directly involved in the delivery of primary care
- Performs other job related tasks as assigned.
- Participates in daily huddle with assigned Medical Assistant.
· Participates in the clinical program of the organization according to the guidelines established for all staff physicians of similar training and board certification.
· Ability to employ effective communication and clinical techniques in the supervision of clinical staff.
· Personal and professional qualities which permit Staff Physician to work with the staff of health center in such a manner as to earn confidence and respect.
· Ability to analyze complex information and communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
· Ability to set priorities and make decisions on critical healthcare programs and issues.
· Team player and problem solver
· Ability to stay positive and exhibit genuine compassionate patient care
· EHR knowledge, general EHR skills; computer/keyboarding skills.
· Graduation from an accredited medical school with a degree of Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy, required.
· Completion of an approved residency program as required by the position.
· Possession of valid California physician’s license.
· Current, valid CPR certification.
· Bilingual (Spanish/ English) preferred.
· Possession of Physician's Assistant Supervisory Certificate.
· Obtain physician's clearance including tuberculosis test clearance.
· Maintain current controlled substanceregistration.
· Complete malpractice application.
· Interact in a courteous helpful manner with patients, clients and staff. Work effectively with a diverse population and positively in a teamwork environment.
For nearly five decades, Gardner Health Services has provided exceptional health care to people of all ages, backgrounds, and life circumstances. In 1967 Gardner expanded, in response to community needs, providing medical, dental, vision, integrated behavioral health, counseling, and substance abuse services to more than 60,000 Santa Clara and San Mateo County residents annually.
Gardner is dedicated to improving the health status of the communities we serve, especially the disenfranchised, disadvantaged and most vulnerable members. Our mission is to provide high quality, comprehensive health care, including prevention and education, early intervention, treatment, and advocacy services which are affordable, respectful, culturally, linguistically and age appropriate.
Immediate, full time, onsite opportunity to work at a fun, rapidly growing e-commerce company in the heart of San Jose. Azazie is on a mission to reinvent the way you shop for special occasion dresses. We believe that everyone should be able to own high quality, expertly crafted pieces with a custom fit- all at an affordable price! Our unique platform will bring your made-to-order dress right to your door. No two days will ever be the same and so if you're in looking for a diverse, challenging yet rewarding role in a fast-paced work environment, then please get in touch ASAP!
More than an accounting role, this function will have the opportunity to get deeply involved with operations and report directly to the CEO and CFO. A key responsibility will be to identify opportunities for operational efficiencies and help develop and implement solutions. This is a cross-functional role that will require working with all members of management.
- Drive month end closing, working individually and cross functionally toward process improvements and establishing tighter close deadlines.
- Actively work with Managers to understand cost structure.
- Analyze expenses/cost and lead cost saving projects.
- Assist in development and implementation of KPI reporting.
- Participate with accounting team in preparing annual budget and ongoing analysis of variances.
- Assist CFO in the development and documentation of business processes and accounting policies to strengthen internal controls.
- Continued process and controls improvements, using technology where possible to automate.
- Roll up your sleeves and get dirty attitude.
- BA/BS in Accounting/Finance or relevant degree. CPA preferred
- 4 to 6 years of accounting experience with at least 2 years in public accounting.
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP and operational cost accounting.
- Experience using online ERP systems, integrated Saas systems and maintaining general ledger. QuickBooks Online experience desirable.
- Experience optimizing the closing process and developing management reports.
- Fluent in Mandarin is a plus since we have many vendors in China
- Competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with experience
- 100% Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance offered after 60-day probationary period
- Located in San Jose, CA
Azazie, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Azazie, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
At Azazie, we believe that everyone deserves to don a gorgeous gown, regardless of size or budget. We carry standard sizes 0-30, and can make any of our dresses to your custom measurements.
Every dress is handmade-to-order, making it a more sustainable and personalized option than off-the-rack retailers. We only work with independent tailors who have passed a rigorous quality standards test to ensure that every dress made under the Azazie label is made with love and care in our factories.
Class A Driver
For more information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483), Monday- Friday 7:00am- 7:00pm CST. Please have this 5 digit job ID ready- 50961.
Our San Jose, CA location is currently looking for a Class A Driver to join our team on a full time, permanent basis. Our Class A drivers perform duties associated with picking up waste at a variety of customer locations and transporting to a Clean Harbors facility and/or other outside disposal site.
This position has a starting pay of $27 and up for Hazmat endorsed drivers.
Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
Completing pre and post trip vehicle inspections;
Waste pick up from customer locations utilizing vans and tankers;
Loading and offloading;
Maintaining daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
Class A CDL Required;
Tanker and Hazmat endorsement preferred;
Previous experience hauling hazardous materials;
TWIC card preferred;
Ability to safely load and unload unit;
Computer literate with a mechanical aptitude;
Strong communication skills;
Schedule flexibility with the ability to occasionally work nights, weekends and meet travel requirements.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the generator market
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
Progressive benefits including health, dental, life insurance after 30 days
Generous paid time off
Tuition reimbursement and more.
We offer a drug free work environment and require a pre-employment drug screen.
All Applicants are subject to pre-employment security background checks.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!