San Leandro Job Description Sample
Kaiser Permanente Home Health Or Hospice Registered Nurse
The Staff Nurse (SN) II is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame. The SN II provides care to patients via the therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment and instrumentation, and other health care team members.
8hr and 10hr shifts available! Mileage paid - $.535/per miles
(1)One year recent (within the last 4 years) Home Health. OASIS Experience Required
Certifications: Current BLS certification required. Current Valid California Driver's license required.
Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in California. Demonstrated knowledge of the RN scope of practice and demonstrated commitment to service orientation (members, staff, providers) with effective written and oral communication skills (in English)
40HRS DAYS OR MORE IF YOU WANT!!!
Retired Nurses are also Welcome to Apply, Come get your Foot in the Door!!!
Care for members and patients is focused on their total health and guided by their personal physicians, specialists and team of caregivers. Our world-class medical teams are supported by industry-leading technology advances and tools for health promotion, disease prevention, care delivery and chronic disease management.
Warehouse Manager Trainee Solar Distributor
$50,000 plus includes Profit Sharing
|Need something new and challenging? Seeking to be part of the big picture?|
We have an exciting new opportunity in our Warehouse Department. As Warehouse Manager Trainee offers the opportunity to learn how to manage warehouse inventory and operations, manage staff, and work with vendors and project managers. Our Client a Wholesale Electrical (Solar) Distributor is looking for a computer savvy, process oriented individual who thrives in the electrical and construction industry. Our Client works with the largest contractors and your role is vital to the start and completion for many construction projects around the San Francisco Bay Area.
They have 25 delivery trucks and a warehouse staff of 30 people
They offer great benefits package including health, dental, and 401k plan. and Profit Sharing!
Our ideal candidate will have a grasp for Electrical Supplies, construction industry experience, Inventory & Warehouse management skills, and will learn how to manage up to 30 employees.
College Degree or equivalent years of experience is required
Sound like you? Send us your resume and cover letter today!
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Foreman
Remodeling project Foreman
East bay Hi-end kitchen and bath, design, supply and build group looking for
Minimum 10 years hands on experience in high end residential remodeling foreman
Canadidates much can read and interpret complex design, architectural and structural plans
Extensive knowledge & experience in Handyman finish work such as drywall repair, texture, paint, tile repair, carpentry, hardware installation, fixture installation etc'.
knowledge & experience in all construction trades especially plumbing, electrical and finish carpentry
Knowledge and ability to build complex room additions without supervision
Knowledge, experience and ability to schedule, coordinate & manage subcontractors work
Knowledge and ability to prevent and/or solve problems
Experience working with interior designers
Team Player with a great attitude
Excellent track record of keeping jobs on budget and on schedule
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Organizational skills with extreme attention to details.
Capable of multi-task, prioritize and creative thinking.
Takes initiative and responsibility.
Knowledge and ability to work without supervision.
Strong customer service skills, professional, efficient, responsible and self motivated.
Valid driver license and a reliable truck
Please email your resume along with salary requirement
2Nd Shift Distribution Team Member
- Keeper of our closet. We cant (and dont!) accept every piece of used clothing thats sent to us. Youll be acting as quality control to keep our online inventory in tip-top shape. (Dont worry we teach you quality standards during training)
- Jack of all trades. You may be picking, packing, photographing, steaming, hanging, and merchandising clothing and accessories. If you like learning new skills and moving stations on a regular basis, then keep reading.
- Get on your feet. You need to be able to stand or walk for an entire shift for up to 8 hours as day, as well as bend down, reach overhead, lift/carry up to 30lbs and push/pull wheeled clothing racks weighing up to 150lbs.
- Fly by the seat of your pants. Our processes are subject to change, so you need to be flexible and willing to adapt when things shift.
- iSavvy. This may not be a desk job, but you should be comfortable using touch screen computers, scanners, iPods, cameras, and similar devices with on/off switches and glowing screens.
- No i in team. You have worked with others in retail, warehousing, or similar fast-paced environments. Past coworkers would describe you as reliable and a team player.
- Look on the bright side. You work hard and stay positive, even on tough days.
- Devil is in the details. You pay attention and understand the importance of accuracy.
- No forklifts, no hard hats, no steel-toed boots. This isnt your typical warehouse job.
- No face-to-face customer interaction (But we are always thinking about ways to delight our customers).
- Silence is deadly (and boring). Plan on hearing music while you work. Trust us, it keeps things much more fun and lively.
- Dressing to the ninesisnt necessary here. Wear what you need to be comfortable and productive in. Think jeans, t-shirts, and supportive closed-toe shoes.
- We have a set 40-hour schedule. Sorry, we cannot accommodate any adjusted schedules at this time.
- Wage: $12.50/hour starting wage. Hours: 2:30pm-11:00PM M-F
- Takin care of business. And working overtime (aka your work schedule may include Saturdays when needed.)
- Pay day every week. You get paid weekly for the first 60 days, then bi-weekly once you graduate to a permanent thredUP employee.
- Work hard, earn more. You can earn regular pay increases as you develop additional skills.
- If youre smitten with thredUP and want to get the party going, we want to graduate you to a full-time thredUP employee. Beyond bragging rights, there are a few other perks.
- Just in case of emergencies. We do offer medical, dental, vision, and pet insurance.
- Become a thredUP owner. thredUP is still privately owned, so we offer 1,000 stock options after 6 months of permanent employment. If were successful, youre successful!
- Love a good sale. Thats right, we have an employee discount on our already discounted prices. Spend responsibly.
- NewsletterSign Up!
- Buy Rockstar
- CountriesAustraliaAustriaBelgiumBulgariaCanadaCzech Rep.DenmarkEstoniaFinlandFranceGermanyGreeceIrelandItalyJapanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew ZealandNorwayPhilippinesPolandPortugalRomaniaRussiaSlovakiaSouth AfricaSpainSwedenSwitzerlandTaiwanTurkeyUAEUKUS
- BMX Racing
- Mtn Bike
- Wake Skate
- Flat Track
- Off Road
PLAY. SCORE. WIN!
COMPETE AGAINST OTHERS IN DESTINY 2 TO CRUSH THE LEADERBOARD AND WIN AMAZING PRIZES.
PLAY. SCORE. WIN!
COMPETE AGAINST OTHERS IN DESTINY 2 TO CRUSH THE LEADERBOARD AND WIN AMAZING PRIZES.
Enter for a chance to win a 2018 Husqvarna FC350, plus a year supply of Rockstar Energy Drink, a Makita Combo Kit, and some gear!
Use your instagram account to show the world why you are the Rockstar that deserves to go to the Maxim Party at the Big Game!
- Privacy & Terms
Physician Clinic Medical Director
The Highlights: - Training Provided in World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model- Production and Center Achievement Bonuses- Medical Malpractice Coverage- CME Allowance/Time- 401(k) with Employer MatchNecessary
-Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction- Medical degree from accredited university- Board Certification in Primary care or Emergency Medicine- Occupational Medicine experience preferred- ACLS Certified preferred- Minimum of five years of directly applicable experience preferred
Center Medical Directors are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians devoted to outstanding patient care. Additionally, Center Medical Directors facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical environment.
Acquisitions Associate - Affordable Housing
We are a leading real estate firm focused on affordable housing developments looking for a mid-level Acquisitions Associate to join us.
You will be working on projects to assess, analyze, and coordinate future and existing properties for viable affordable housing developments. This will include working with the City, proforma, and due diligence work.
What you need:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- 4+ years working in real estate with low income housing assets
- Knowledge in HUD, LITHC credits
- Ability to work in a team environment and multiple projects
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation plan, plus bonus
- Full Benefits package, including Medical, 401k, and PTO
- Excellent opportunity to grow with an Industry leader!
So if you are a Acquisitions Associate with affordable housing experience, looking for a NewGig, apply today!
MGA Employee Services is hiring entry-level Manufacturing Assistants in San Leandro, CA. In this role, you will be responsible for operating a wax injection machine to produce wax patterns. Prior experience is not required but a strong mechanical aptitude and the willingness to learn is a must!
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Temp to hire, full-time opportunity
- Benefits available after 30 days of full-time employment
- 24/7 on-call access to MGA
- Multiple shifts available
- Under direct supervision, learn to operate automatic manual type wax injection machines following established safety operating procedures and/or standards
- Check part numbers and job numbers on tooling to ensure correct job processes
- May disassemble tool to visually check for tool damage
- Perform visual and dimensional inspection of patterns per grade levels
- Follow established housekeeping and safety practices to maintain the quality of the work environment.
Manufacturing Assistant Job
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing or other related fields
- Familiarity with schematics and technical drawings
- Familiarity with manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
How to Apply:
- Click Apply to submit an application for immediate review!
Sales And Design Account Manager
Love green plants and interior design?
We're a fast growing indoor office plant design and service provider based in the Bay Area. We sell 100% to commercial accounts including some of the world's largest and best known companies throughout the Bay Area. Our product portfolio consists of plant walls / living walls, indoor office plants, orchid and succulent arrangements, among other products.
Mission of this role is to design and sell our portfolio of products and services to our existing customer base of 100s of customers as well as to close new business.
Expectations for this role:
- Selling your design ideas to our existing customer base
- Fielding new sales inquiries
- Creating and refreshing our signature design looks
We provide a base salary and generous uncapped tiered commission plan. We also provide full health, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance and disability in addition to generous paid time off policy and paid holidays. We also provide continuous sales training and development.
- 3 to 5 years of sales and design experience with track record of progressive success
- Eye for design and enjoy selling!
- Photoshop a big plus
- Live in the Bay Area
- No plant experience needed - we can teach you that!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!