San Leandro Job Description Sample
Caviar Delivery Partner - San Francisco
Become a Courier
Earn up to $25/hr on a Flexible Schedule
Easy Money. Deliver food in your city and earn up to $25/hour! Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Flexible schedule. Work as a driver on weekdays or weekends.
Or both. Experience the freedom of working whenever you want.
What is Caviar? Caviar is a service that provides food delivery from local restaurants to homes and offices. Founded in 2012, Caviar has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers.
How do I get paid? Couriers are compensated for each successful delivery with a task-based fee. Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Who can become a Caviar Courier? Anyone with a vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, or motorcycle) and a customer-service mentality is eligible.
You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app. Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience. Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates.
What is the time commitment? You have the flexibility to choose your own delivery hours!
Caviar is typically busy during the lunch and dinner delivery shifts, open 7 days a week from 8am—11:30pm. The more you work as a driver, the more you'll earn.
How does the application process work? A Caviar representative will contact you after receiving your application.
The process includes an interview and an in-person session. You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law. After you and Caviar have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Caviar. You'll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
Is Caviar in my city or town? Caviar is expanding its delivery service into new markets very rapidly.
We are currently in more than a dozen metropolitan cities across the United States. If Caviar is not in your area yet, please continue to check back.
Other successful couriers with Caviar have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Caviar are subject to a background check.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Runs
Looking for more consistency in life? Find it with CDL-A dedicated truck driver jobs at Marten
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Truck Driver Professionals to fill dedicated positions. Our dedicated opportunities offer consistent routes, pay, and home time!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Clarksville, AR; Los Angeles, CA; Riverside, CA, Sacramento, CA; Stockton, CA; Cheshire, CT; Indianapolis, IN; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Paw Paw, MI; New Albany, MS; Cincinnati, OH; Newark, NJ; Dunkirk, NY; Las Vegas, NV; Columbus, OH; Portland, OR; Allentown, PA; Portland, TN; Shelbyville, TN; Knoxville, TN; Dallas, TX; DeSoto, TX; Front Royal, VA; Pasco, WA; Seattle, WA; Tomah, WI
Thredup Distribution Is Hiring!!! Not Seasonal! Start This Month!
Are you looking for a STEADY JOB to start before the holidays and have well into the new year???
We are hiring at our distribution center in Mechanicsburg!!!
BRING FRIENDS to the interview and you could get the job TOGETHER!!!
Currently hiring for the following shifts:
Starting pay is $12.00 with regular pay increases, full benefits after 60 days, stock options after 6 months, and lots of room to grow!
Location of Distribution Center: 2992 Alvarado St A, San Leandro, CA 94577
Sunday thru Thursday from 5:30am - 2:00PM (ONLY Sunday hours; 6AM - 2:30PM)
M-F - 2:30pm-11:00PM
thredUP, based in San Francisco, is the leading online marketplace for buying and selling like-new women’s and kids’ clothing. thredUP was founded in 2009 and currently employs nearly 1,000 people across its corporate office and four distribution centers. To date, thredUP has raised $125 million from top-tier investors, most recently closing an $81M equity investment from Goldman Sachs.thredUP’s mission is to inspire a new generation of consumers to think secondhand first. We are achieving this mission being the most convenient solution for busy moms to “clean out” their closets, get organized and do good in the process. thredUP also has the widest and most affordable selection of secondhand clothes in all the name brands customers want to own, in like-new condition.thredUP is growing rapidly, and has built a world-class team that includes investors and executives from Netflix, Virgin, DVF, GAP and Sephora. We are building the leader in the online secondhand apparel market, and we are just getting started.
About the Role
thredUP has launched an online marketplace for buying and consigning used clothing. We are rapidly scaling up our distribution center operations to manage these garments, and are hiring Associates to help us in all stages of processing and distribution.Responsibilities
- Receive goods, and reconcile against all pertinent supplier information
- Inspect apparel and accept it into inventory based on thredUP’s high standards regarding condition, brand, and sizing. Perform quality control at all key steps.
- Itemize, photograph, hang, pick, and pack apparel and related items. Associates may be flexibly assigned to any or all of these tasks during a single shift.
- Work with other members of the team to meet individual and collective goals for high productivity, low defect rates, short lead times, and scale up.
- Determine ways to continually improve all processes and the customer experience, particularly as our operations grow in scale. i.e., not only operate within Standard Operating Procedures, but also improve them.
- Other on-site duties as assigned.
- 1-year continuous employment
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- Technology: dexterity in using handheld electronic devices (e.g., scanners, cameras, and smartphones), desktop computers, and touch screen systems for data entry.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 30 lbs, push/pull wheeled clothing racks weighing up to 150 lbs, flexibly shift between multiple workstations, and actively use a smartphone for continuous periods up to 3 hours. I.e., this role requires moderate physical effort such as the ability to stand or walk for long periods of time, bend down, and reach overhead. Position experiences exposure to allergens such as pet dander and hair, perfumes, and colognes.
- Knowledge (and judgment) about the condition, style, and pricing of great clothes.
- Extensive familiarity with iPhones and/or Touch technologies.
Job Type: Full-time
thredUPs mission is to inspire a new generation of consumers to think secondhand first. We are achieving this mission being the most convenient solution for busy moms to clean out their closets, get organized and do good in the process. thredUP also has the widest and most affordable selection of secondhand clothes in all the name brands customers want to own, in like-new condition.
thredUP is growing rapidly, and has built a world-class team that includes investors and executives from Netflix, Virgin, DVF, GAP and Sephora. We are building the leader in the online secondhand apparel market, and we are just getting started.
Plumbing Sales Specialist
East bay well established, High-end Kitchen & Bath Company is looking for a natural born plumbing fixtures sales person who is passionate about quality kitchen and bath Industry.
We are a true one stop shop featuring 10,000 sq ft of high quality plumbing fixtures, high-end cabinetry, in house professional Designer and remodeling crews, we work on many exciting, high-quality large custom homes along with well-regarded architects & designers.
We are seeking an ideal candidate who has plumbing fixture experience with all aspects for residential remodeling or new construction homes.
Cabinet and countertop industry experience is a plus.
Must have good working knowledge and strong mathematical skills along with the ability to communicate respectfully, concisely and efficiently with customers, other employees and contractors.
We are specifically looking for a very responsible individual who is interested in long-term employment and is detail oriented with a strong desire to learn, excel and deliver quality results in a positive environment.
We offer competitive wages as well as eligibility for company-sponsored health and vacation benefits. We have realistic opportunities for advancement and appreciate good work ethic.
Please submit your Resume along with your References
Diesel Road Mechanic
Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Pump & Power Road Mechanic prevents and corrects equipment malfunctions at the customer job site for all types of equipment (e.g., mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic equipment), including diagnosing complex equipment problems while following all safety rules. Acts as a professional representative of Sunbelt Rentals with the customer.
Pump & Power Services is a Specialty Business within Sunbelt Rentals offering Large Pumps, Generators, Air Compressors, Trench Shoring, Temperature Control Equipment and Desiccant Dehumidifiers to Specialty Contractors, often including the setup and management of projects in a contractor-like capacity. The services provided by this business include after hours response which requires frequent work outside of regularly scheduled hours.
- Services and oversees repairs of all types of equipment to ensure proper working condition at the job site
- Conducts preventive maintenance to avoid unnecessary repairs and down time in the field
- Performs safety inspections on equipment
- Maintains a safe shop work environment and company vehicle
- Effectively communicates equipment issues with customers and supervisor to ensure customer satisfaction
- Performs other duties assigned as assigned by the manager
- Adheres to all company, governmental and equipment related safety requirements
- Attends and participates in all Profit Center Meetings
- 4+ years experience as mechanic with Diesel equipment
- Power Generation Equipment desirable
- Trade school or Technical training desirable
- MUST have own tools
- DOT Physical Examination (Medical card)
- Exhibit a clear understanding of the necessity of equipment safety and a high level of safety consciousness
- Ability to communicate equipment issues and understand job assignments
- Ability to diagnose and trouble shoot complex equipment problems
- Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- On a daily basis, position requires driving for many hours at a stretch, loading and unloading cargo, and considerable lifting, carrying, and walking each day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be physically able to work in a jobsite environment for extensive periods to include lifting up to 50lbs, bending, squatting, crouching, reaching
- Must be physically able to work in extreme conditions on job sites
- Night / Weekend On-Call work required
- The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.
Gear up for an exciting career!
One of the largest equipment rental companies in North America and backed by a network of more than 600 locations, Sunbelt Rentals successfully services a variety of customers - from those in the commercial, residential, industrial, municipal, and specialized service industries, to weekend do-it-yourselfers. Sunbelt extensive fleet exceeds $5.0 billion and includes general construction equipment, industrial tools, pumps and power generation equipment, trench shoring, scaffolding, remediation & restoration equipment, and more.
Specialty Divisions and Market Segment Focus:
Designed to serve distinct customer segments requiring a high level of technical expertise, Sunbelt Rentals offer a highly diversified product mix, as well as trained experts.
Climate Control Services
Tools & Equipment
Oil & Gas Services
Pile Driving Services
Pump & Power Services
Remediation and Restoration
We’re a fast-growing tech enabled niche facilities services provider. Our mission is to help make people more productive, happy and healthy – through plants!
- Management of finance function and day-to-day financial transactions including:
- Verifying, classifying, posting, and recording Billing, AR and AP transactions
- Recurring monthly invoicing
- Billing change orders and invoice one time sales
- Posting of customer payments including checks/ACH/credit cards
- AR and collections
- Printing weekly check run
- Executing electronic bill payments and internal fund transfers
- Record and bookkeeping activities
- Bank account reconciliation
- Monthly billing reconciliations
- Maintaining client billing information
- Managing bi-weekly payroll
- 8+ years of Financial Management experience
- AR/AP management experience
- Proficiency in NetSuite
- Expert Excel skills
- Experience in ADP a plus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Competitive comp. package, health benefits, 401k, flexible working schedule
Please submit resumes to email@example.com
Warehouse Manager Trainee Solar Distributor
$50,000 plus includes Profit Sharing
|Need something new and challenging? Seeking to be part of the big picture?|
We have an exciting new opportunity in our Warehouse Department. As Warehouse Manager Trainee offers the opportunity to learn how to manage warehouse inventory and operations, manage staff, and work with vendors and project managers. Our Client a Wholesale Electrical (Solar) Distributor is looking for a computer savvy, process oriented individual who thrives in the electrical and construction industry. Our Client works with the largest contractors and your role is vital to the start and completion for many construction projects around the San Francisco Bay Area.
They have 25 delivery trucks and a warehouse staff of 30 people
They offer great benefits package including health, dental, and 401k plan. and Profit Sharing!
Our ideal candidate will have a grasp for Electrical Supplies, construction industry experience, Inventory & Warehouse management skills, and will learn how to manage up to 30 employees.
College Degree or equivalent years of experience is required
Sound like you? Send us your resume and cover letter today!
Delivery Service Technician - Driver
Seeking CUSTOMER FOCUSED, Energetic, Problem Solvers to join our growing TEAM!
MUST RESIDE WITHIN 20 MILES OF TARGET CITY
Compact Power Equipment Inc., a Home Depot Company, located in Fort Mill, SC, is a fast-growing, values driven organization comprised of Rental and Services divisions. We are a team of over 700 talented associates based across the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Compact Power Equipment Rental Division operates in over 1000 locations of The Home Depot across the US and Canada, offering large towable equipment rental and on-site equipment delivery. The Compact Power fleet includes trenchers, chippers, mini-excavators, skid steers, aerial equipment, and tractor loader backhoes among others. With a large team of highly trained technicians, operators, and VIP customer care associates throughout the United States and Canada, Compact Power Equipment Rental is a technology focused leader in the equipment rental industry.
We live our Core Values: Excellent Customer Service, Creating Shareholder Value, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Taking Care of Our People, Respect for All People, Doing the Right Thing, Building Strong Relationships, Giving Back
Delivery Service Technician’s (DST) role is to deliver rental equipment to our customers and provide basic operations training on the proper and appropriate use. Since the DST is the frontline and face of our rental business, professionalism, strong communication skills, and a service orientation are key requirements for this role. Additionally, the DST will be responsible for preventative maintenance and cleaning rental equipment prior to and after each rental delivery.
Ensures daily rental readiness of equipment through visual inspection and methodical preventative maintenance to ensure operational safety
Performs troubleshooting involving malfunctioning equipment and makes basic repairs
Local delivery to and pick up of rental equipment and supplies from customer location
Demonstration of proper and safe equipment operation to customers on delivery
Accurately obtain required signatures on rental contracts
Ability to leverage other members of field service teams to ensure deliveries are made on time and without failure
Learn and demonstrate Customer Service Standards for delivery service.
Complete proper check-in and check-out procedures at equipment depot
Participate in training events
Perform other duties assigned by the Area Rental Manager or authorized personnel
- Prior experience in safe operation of construction machinery within rental industry, and working understanding of load securement and transport
- Ability to conduct preventative maintenance, troubleshoot and make minor mechanical repairs to equipment
- Valid Driver's license and DOT Physical Examination (Medical Card), or the ability to obtain within 6 months of hire
- Knowledge of and/or have experience in driving delivery trucks, towing tandem axle utility trailers and towable construction equipment, operating safely within high traffic or congested city zones and in small areas
- Safe driving record
- Working knowledge and understanding of Motor Carrier Safety regulations / DOT guidelines.
- Knowledge of local major and minor roadways and the ability to effectively use maps and directions for efficient delivery routing
- Maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, doing what is necessary to exceed customer expectations
- Communicate effectively with management and peers
- Ability to adapt to unforeseen circumstances (weather, traffic)
- Ability to add, subtract multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Class A or B CDL certification
- Prior training with similar commercial equipment
- Two (2) years’ experience operating commercial vehicles
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs. safely
High School Diploma, GED, Technical or Trade School
We offer a full array of benefits that include health, well-being, and financial. Please visit LIVETHEORANGELIFE.COM for more details.
Compact Power Equipment, Inc. ® is comprised of two components:
Compact Power Equipment Rental- As a partner of The Home Depot Tool Rental Center, Compact Power Equipment Rental, or CPER for short, supplements the traditional product offering of tools, trucks and trailers with high quality towable rental equipment such as mini-skids, excavators, skid steers, trenchers and chipper shredders.
Compact Power Equipment Services- A world class organization of certified local technicians providing cost reducing maintenance services for facilities, commercial equipment and light construction equipment nationwide.
Entry Level Sales Representative
Hiring an Insurance Sales Professional for a Local Allstate Agency Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer! This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You'll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer's understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor. With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional almost everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
Be a team player to help grow the agency
Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
Be organized and efficient
Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
Ensure a positive customer experience Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional
Confident self-starter who works well independently
Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
Sales experience is a plus
Driven to fulfill customers' needs
Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
Bilingual candidates welcome
Travel Registered Nurse - Newborn Nursery - RN (San Leandro,Ca)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!