San Mateo Job Description Sample
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Sr. Manager International Tax
Location: San Mateo, CA Area
I provide the ability to learn more about this opportunity before applying!
Questions before you apply? Feel free to send a Text: 435-640-9681 or email: email@example.com to Joel Riet.Please reference to "San Mateo" so I know which search you're referring to.
Large global company:
Our client is a diverse well established public company, who is leader in their industry. They operate in the US, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Australia and Africa and have a revenue size: $25 Billion and growing.
- Have the opportunity to work in a tax department sizable enough so your work is visible and allow you to touch on all areas of International Tax for a company that is big enough to see on going stimulating tax issues.
- As an international tax professional you will have broad exposure to 30 countries in Americas, Europe and Asia.
- The Sr. International Tax Director is very close with his team, provides strong support and the opportunity to lead projects.
This position will work with the Sr. International Tax Director in managing the company's International tax function and interacting with leadership companywide on US international tax matters. You will work on a wide variety of tax issues for a very inquisitive complex company.
Areas of responsibility include: Identifying and implementing Tax strategy, Tax Reform implementation, Review and prep of US International Tax Compliance, quarterly Global Tax Provision, E&P and FTC. You will also be involved with Transfer Pricing and Tax Controversy.
For a full job description, apply or contact me.
- BS in Accounting
- MST, CPA a plus
- Well rounded International tax exp in big 4 or a large corporation
Patch Management / Patch Automation Administrator
San Mateo, CA
Public Trust Clearance required - Must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder
The candidates will be responsible for enterprise level information security protection determining system patching and automation requirements; planning, implementing and testing automation of configuration and patch management solutions; preparing patch management and automation standards, policies, and procedures. The objective of this role is to reduce the time to patch window through effective automation.
- The candidate will regularly exercise independent judgment, as well as a high level of analytic skill in solving complex technical problems for the USPS in the automation environment
- This individual will work independently with a minimum of guidance or direction
- Works with Program Managers, Project Managers, Engineering staff, and vendors to manage projects and drive outcomes
- Create and maintain project plans as necessary then keeps USPS management notified of critical failures or potential missed milestones
- Provides reports to users and managers of systems status on an as-requested basis
- Provides weekly status reports and maintains hours worked on projects
- Uses incident and change management procedures as required
- Escalates unusual or unexpected findings to USPS
- Provides action plan for resolution of any/all faults detected
- Performs isolation testing of problem equipment and/or software
- Provides and implements escalation process and/or procedures
- Follows the appropriate quality assurance program chosen by USPS Management
- Provides on-site system or application support for deployment/installation as required
- Provides documentation of all solutions to problems and document all application guidelines and issues
- DMS Automation (2 openings) - The DMS Automation Engineer will interact directly with other members of the Windows team, Virtualization team, OS administrators, Middleware team and developers to in the ongoing day-to-day management of the Automation and patching environment supporting all of on-premises and cloud environments.
- Uses in-depth knowledge and strong experience of Windows, and related automation tools. ( PowerShell, Ansible, Jenkins, Puppet)
- Windows Automation (2 openings) - The Windows Automation Engineer will interact directly with other members of the Windows team, Virtualization team, OS administrators, Middleware team and developers to assist in the ongoing day-to-day management of the Automation and patching environment supporting all of the Windows environments.
- Windows SCCM and other patching solutions
- Uses in-depth knowledge and strong experience of Windows, and related automation tools. ( PowerShell, Ansible, Jenkins, Puppet)
- In-depth patch automation experience to achieve a 30 patch management window
- Unix Automation (6 openings) - The UNIX Automation Engineer will interact directly with other members of the UNIX team, Virtualization team, OS administrators, Middleware team and developers to assist in the ongoing day-to-day management of the Automation and patching environment supporting all of the Unix environments.
- Uses in-depth knowledge and strong experience of Unix products and scripting tools. (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins)
- Python Scripting
- Middleware Automation(5 openings) - The Middleware Automation Engineer will interact directly with other members of the Middleware team, Virtualization team, OS administrators, Middleware team and developers to assist in the ongoing day-to-day management of the Automation and patching environment supporting all of the middleware environments.
- Uses in-depth knowledge and strong experience of Unix products and scripting tools. (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins)
- Storage Automation (1 opening) - The Storage Automation Engineer will interact directly with other members of the Storage team, Virtualization team, OS administrators, Middleware team and developers to assist in the ongoing day-to-day management of the Automation and patching environment supporting all of the Windows environments.
- Uses in-depth knowledge and strong experience of storage products and scripting tools. (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins)
- Virtualization Automation (2 openings) - The Virtualization Automation Engineer will interact directly with other members of the Virtualization team, OS administrators, Middleware team and developers to assist in the ongoing day-to-day management of the Automation and patching environment supporting all of the OS and hardware environments
- Uses in-depth knowledge and strong experience of virtualization (e.g. VMWare) products and scripting tools. (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins)
• Educational experience equivalent to a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and five years' work-related experience
• Active or ability to acquire Public Trust security clearance
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills. Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
• Must have a thorough knowledge and understanding of computer software and hardware and their network applications
• Strong VMware experience - other virtualization technologies required
• Collaborate with team members to improve and optimize systems and resources
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong Microsoft Server Operating Systems
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policies
• Strong understanding of Windows Patch management including WSUS, SCCM and other Windows specific technologies.
• Proven experience using Power Shell and other Windows relevant scripting languages.
• Strong background supporting Linux Servers
• Strong understanding of Linux Patch management including YUM and other Linux specific technologies
• Proven experience in the use of Automation technologies, specifically Ansible, as well as other Linux specific scripting technologies.
- Candidates must have all required skills/experience to be considered.
- Candidates must be a US Citizen
- Candidates need Public Trust Clearance
- Locations: San Mateo, CA
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Functional Test Lead
We are seeking a Functional QA Lead with 6 to 8 year of QA experience and 3 + years of experience as a Lead for San Mateo, CA location. This role chiefly involves test plan and test case creation, managing test execution, reporting status/progress of testing, leading test team.
- Implementation Knowledge of SDLC/Agile
- Manage planning and implementation of test methodology & related processes
- Ability to build test plan and identify test cases to ensure full coverage of test scope
- Able to set test phase success criteria, work with dev leadership and PM to classify bugs
- Identify gaps in test processes and suggest/implement process improvements
- Collecting, analyzing and reporting on Test Metrics
- Planning/Scheduling/Strategizing Test phases
- Gain an understanding of software to be delivered by reviewing artifacts
- Can work independently and can guide others & give detailed instructions to get the results
- Excellent communication with all stakeholders
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good judgement (appraisal)
- Conflict Resolution
- 6 to 8 years of QA experience with 3+ years on lead position
- Test planning including test case creation & review
- Test execution & reporting
- Bug classification, reporting & review
- Have led Web and Mobile testing projects
- Sound in testing estimation for Web / Mobile projects
- Experience with Marketing and Pricing
- Good IT technical awareness
- Advanced SQL Querying & understanding/reviewing DB Design
- Test Reporting
- Knowledge and understanding of software industry QA practices
- Good knowledge of Build/Release and Configuration Management
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Behavior Technician / Behavior Therapist (Behavior Interventionist) ABA
Therapeutic Learning Consultants (TLC) is a thriving behavioral health agency serving children on the Autism Spectrum. Our team of clinicians provides individualized behavioral and therapeutic support services in the home, school and community settings. We are currently seeking professional, dedicated and enthusiastic individuals who will be responsible for working closely with our Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA’s) to implement 1:1 interventions using Applied Behavior Analysis techniques.
• Implement treatment goals under the direction of the Behavior Analysts (BCBA)
• Document goal and program information/data collection throughout the day
• Provide feedback regarding client progress to program supervisor
• Attend monthly team meetings
• Teach language, academic, self-help, and social skills as stated in the treatment plan
• 2 references
• Pass Criminal Background Check
• Negative TB Test
• Copies of resume, driver's license, diplomas, transcripts, licenses/certifications
• Reliable transportation and a valid California Driver’s license and insurance.
• Competitive compensation
• Medical/Dental insurance
• Mileage Reimbursement
• Drive Time Reimbursement
• Paid Holidays
• Paid trainings
• Flexible schedule
• Potential for career advancement
• Access to a team of highly experienced autism professionals as part of a clinical support system
• Initial and continuous training opportunities
• Positive and fun working environment
• Reviews and bonuses available
• BCBA/BCABA Supervision for Certification Provided (BCBA certification supervision hours available)
• Team appreciation events
California Dermatologist Opportunity
One Hour South of San Jose
Our client in Monterey County, California is adding a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist to their team. Become part of a very successful and growing dermatology private practice that is committed to providing excellence in medical, surgical and cosmetics. Group utilizes state-of-the art equipment for treating patients with cosmetic concerns and has over 70 lasers.
- 3-5 days/week - your choice!
- Work at 1-2 locations within close proximity
- See patients for general dermatology and/or cosmetics
- Experienced and trained support staff to make your workflow efficient
- Excellent compensation plan - earn guarantee first year
- Full benefits including medical, paid time off, CME, paid medical malpractice, 401K, profit sharing and more
For further information, please contact Terry Ferguson at 636.239.1787, Ext. 1 or email your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com.
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext. 1
Security Officer- Midday
We are North America's leading security services provider with over 160,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! You too can start with little, to no security experience and become one of Allied Universal's many success stories. We have great part-time and flexible schedules! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Officers. Our Security Officers allow us to contribute to our company's core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
Able to obtain a valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.
Auto Parts Delivery Driver (Full-Time)
AutoZone's Full-Time Auto Parts Delivery Driver performs work in the operation of a vehicle to assure safe delivery of parts to and from commercial customers. In addition, this AutoZoner will be required to perform duties inside our stores, driving, and at our customers' place of business. Drivers are responsible for ensuring maximum productivity in a safe environment, increasing commercial sales, and ensuring compliance with company procedures in accordance to AutoZone's expectations. The incumbent will exceed customer's expectations by delivering WOW! Customer Service to all AZ Commercial accounts.
Provides WOW! Customer Service
Utilizes ZNET to help customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives
Adheres to AutoZone dress code
Follows all company policies, procedures and management direction, including all fleet and safety policies
Ensures commercial products are delivered on time and in excellent condition
Drives delivery vehicle to transport parts to Commercial customers, including the loading and unloading of parts
Maintains a safe driving and working environment, including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
Picks up parts from nearby stores and outside vendors
Ensure appropriate delivery documentation is generated and issued for each delivery, then appropriately filed at the AutoZone store
Follows proper accident procedures
Properly maintains vehicle(s) and takes the necessary steps to report vehicle maintenance issues
Ensures that assigned company vehicle is kept clean and presentable
Builds long term professional relationships with the customers
Handles cash transactions, charge transactions, and core/part returns per company policy and guidelines
Inspects, protects, and maintains company assets, merchandise, and vehicles
Assists DIY customers between deliveries by performing the following duties:
Utilizes OBDII to read codes from customer's automobiles
Practices GOTTChA and assists with the installation of wipers blades, batteries and light bulbs
Maintains product knowledge and current promotions through AutoZone systems and information sources
Maintains store appearance and merchandising standards as directed
High School Diploma or equivalent
Basic knowledge of automotive parts is required
Excellent communication and decision making skills
Ability to lift, load, and deliver merchandise
Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the business needs, including holidays, evenings and weekend shifts
Valid driver's license and ability to meet AutoZone's driving requirements
Drivers – 21 years or older
Specialist (Part-Time) - Hillsdale
In 1969, Don and Doris Fisher opened the first Gap store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco. They wanted to make it easier to find a great pair of jeans, and they did. Their denim and records store was a hit, and today we're the world's most iconic American brand.
We're represented in more than 1400 stores in over 40 countries, and online. Our unique aesthetic is optimistic cool, elevated American style. We believe in staying true to our heritage while creating what's next.
Don and Doris Fisher always wanted to "do more than sell clothes," and today we're leaders in employee volunteering and social impact.
If you're full of ideas, if you want to work with phenomenal people, and if you think we should leave the world better than we found it, we'd love to meet you.
As the Specialist, you are responsible to support the management team to perform -functional tasks as assigned; guiding work, while supporting a positive work environment. Specialists will act as a mentor and role model to other associates to support service behaviors and the execution of tasks in specific areas of expertise. You contribute to a high performing team and consistently deliver a best-in-class customer experience. This role will be focused on connecting with employees and customers to ultimately assist in achieving store performance goals; including meeting the sales budget, building market share, as well as other Company-wide defined goals. As an important part of the Sales Associate team, you will reinforce performance expectations by role modeling behaviors and communicating how to achieve the Brand Vision and achieve or exceed the goals / strategies of the store.
Guides processes and completes work based on management direction for a specific functional area within the store
Ensures the consistency of operational processes and execution
Assists the management team to achieve performance goals and execute standard operating procedures
Contributes to the creation of an effortless service culture, delivering best in class, on-brand experiences, exceeding customer expectations, building loyalty and ultimately increasing market share to drive our profitable top line growth
Upholds the commitments to the company's processes, values and Code of Business Conduct
Supports the store management to ensure work tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner
Executes initiatives designed to drive customer satisfaction and business efficiencies
Provides Support in execution of marketing and visual presentation to promote sales
Reads communications and interacts with store management to be knowledgeable of all current initiatives, priorities and business metrics
Serve as a Brand Ambassador to achieve priorities in store, with customer as the primary focus
Mentor and train individuals; provides on the job training to associates sharing a higher level of knowledge of product and processes
Takes action based upon direction from Leader on Duty and collaborates effectively with employees
Build expertise in assigned specialized functional area
Drives Results – demonstrated ability to personally achieve and support others to drive results
Collaboration & Influencing – responds to employees and customers to assistance; support where a need is identified
Trust & Honesty – Acts in line with values and guiding principles
Customer Impact – Has responded to customers with a sense of urgency and utilized a basic understanding of customer behaviors to identify when a customer may need additional assistance
Demonstrated interest and initiative to develop skills and improve capabilities
Team-oriented, approachable, respectful and is looked up to as a role model of the brand
High School Diploma or equivalent experience preferred
1-2 years of retail experience preferred with a minimum of 6 months Gap Inc. experience
Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stock room, work with and around cleaning chemicals, and lift/carry up to 30lbs.
Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts
Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
Employee stock purchase plan.*
Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.*
Family care programs.
Pet Discount Program.
For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!