San Mateo Job Description Sample
Part-Time Soccer Coach - San Mateo
Super Soccer Stars is the country's most popular soccer development program for children. Starting on the Upper West side of New York City over 15 years ago, the program has grown to 20,000 children a week in: the New York Metro area, California, Boston, Miami, Chicago, London, UK, Philadelphia, Texas and Washington, DC.
Come join us and be part of a highly motivated soccer organization that builds a culture of vibrant, dynamic, fun and creative individuals through the vehicle of soccer. Our mission is to educate and inspire the next generation through our one-of-a-kind curriculum. You will play a crucial role in fostering what will become one of the memorable experience in our children’s lives. Your effort, dedication, leadership, and enthusiasm are integral pieces of what makes a Super Soccer Stars coach unique. There is nothing more rewarding than positively impacting children within your community, and enhancing it through the beautiful game.
Opportunities Across the Bay Area (San Francisco, Marin, East Bay and South Bay):
Monday—Friday (Morning and afternoon to 5pm)
Weekends: 9:00AM -- 1:00PM
SALARY:All coaches start at the entry level as an Assistant Coach and once they complete our training program make $20 per 40min-60min session. Coaches who attend training's and are punctual, organized, and display high energy & enthusiasm in every class, have opportunities to move up the various coaching levels and make $45 per session. All drivers travelling outside of the City will be reimbursed tolls and mileage. Coaches will also be reimbursed for all national governing body coaching courses and CPR and First Aid certifications.
If you are interested in learning more, impacting children and growing as a coach, please complete the online application http://la.supersoccerstars.com/join-our-team/
We are seeking coaches in and around the San Francisco & Bay Area, who meet our 5 Core Qualities:
1. Preparation: is the most important fundamental requirement for you as a Super Soccer Stars coach.
2. Attendance and Punctuality: are paramount and a reflection of your preparation and commitment. Classes run on a very strict schedule, with requisite coach to child ratios, there is no margin for error.
3. Energy and Enthusiasm: see each class as a unique opportunity to have a great time. Enjoy yourself! Be Happy! Your enthusiasm will be contagious and each child will love you for it. To a large extent your level of success as a coach in our program will depend on your level of energy and enthusiasm and connection to each child.
4. Accuracy and Dependability: at the core of our operations are our scheduling and staffing departments. Having consistent availability during peak hours will allow the department to maximize your schedule.
5. Communication: efficient communication with our office is the final requisite to being a successful coach in our program.
TRAINING / DEVELOPMENT:
Our coaches undergo a thorough hiring process including in-depth assessment and comprehensive background checks to guarantee we select ONLY THE BEST. Continual coaching development evaluations and training allow you to be cutting edge and up to date with the latest developments in training techniques with our own in-house training program the “Institute of Coaching”.
Our team is dedicated to your professional development. You will receive ongoing feedback to support you in fulfilling your coaching potential. We GUARANTEE that you will improve as a coach through our vigorous training and progressive curriculum. Our individualized staffing approach focuses on hand-selecting you based on your strengths and coaching style. We will educate you on our coaching philosophy through our age specific development milestones to provide the best possible learning environment for our children.
Super Soccer Stars is the recognized soccer leader in early childhood development, working with over 60,000 participants a year.
Get involved, learn more & apply today!!!
soccer coach tutor education sport coaching children child development instructor flexible educator teacher teaching nanny counselor camp futbol fitness athletic
MEP Superintendent- Luxury Multi-Family Projects
Minimum Required Skills Change Orders, Construction Management, Project Management, Construction, Multi-family Construction, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, MEP, MEP Superintendent If you are a Construction MEP Superintendent with experience, please read on!
We are growing rapidly, focused on residential construction and need an experienced MEP Project Engineer to join our team.
This is an immediate hire situation as we have several projects lined up and we can interview and hire in 48 hours for the right candidate!
THERE ARE TWO POSITIONS OPEN!
ONE NEEDED FOR A PROJECT IN SAN FRANCISCO AND ONE NEEDED FOR A PROJECT IN SAN JOSE!
THIS IS VERY URGENT AND I CAN ARRANGE FOR A ONE-TIME INTERVIEW!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Competitive base salary DOE - Work Life Balance!
401K with 5 match
Company is growing rapidly!
What You Will Be Doing You will start off on a luxury residential mid-high-rise project in the San Jose or San Francisco area.
Apply today and Corey Evans will contact you with all the details!
What You Need for this Position At Least 3 years of experience on
Multi-family residential a big plus
Mid-High-rise commercial or residential experience a BIG PLUS
MEP Systems (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing)So, if you are a Construction MEP Superintendent with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
Not a fit for this position?
Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright Copyright 1999 - 2018 . CyberCoders, Inc.
All rights reserved.
Change Orders, Construction Management, Project Management, Construction, Multi-family Construction, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, MEP, MEP Superintendent
- Change Orders, Construction Management, Project Management, Construction, Multi-family Construction, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, MEP, MEP Superintendent
Looking For Hhas And Cnas
Are you compassionate, patient, and caring? Do you believe taking care of our elderly is one of the most important and fulfilling jobs on the planet? We sure do.
Honor is the fastest growing home care company in the Bay Area. We're looking for amazing caregivers to provide non-medical care to older adults. Honor provides in-home senior care, helping older adults continue to live well and independently at home. We are not a typical agency, we are disrupting the in-home care industry using technology and care. Caregivers are at the heart of Honor and we treat them better that anyone else, our company culture is based on respect.
Schedule: Full-Time/ Part-time/ Weekends
Compensation: $14-$20 depending on where you work
Location: San Francisco, Peninsula, South Bay (Immediate Open Positions)
Pick your own shifts and clients through our amazing and easy to use phone app. Organize your own work schedule, prepare for your day and even write notes after each client visit!
PLEASE APPLY BELOW!
- Must be 21 or older.
- A valid CA driver's license
- Your own car with valid proof of insurance
- Minimum of 6 months paid caregiving experience (non-family member) or one of the following certifications: RN, LVN, CNA, HHA
- Must have experience lifting and transferring
- Must have experience diapering and changing briefs
- Must have experience bathing, toileting and/or bed bathing
- Negative TB test or chest x-ray
- 2 Professional References in health care (private caregiving, facilities, nursing homes, hospitals, etc)
What Honor offers:
- Honor App to organize and pick your shifts
- Paid overtime
- Paid sick leave
- Paid orientation and training
- Paid holidays at the rate of 1.5x
- Direct deposit, paid weekly
- 24/7 Honor Care Team Support
- Generous referral bonus program
- Health benefits based on eligibilityWant to meet a real Care Pro? Click here to find out!
Positions available in: Cupertino, Sunnyvale, San Jose, San Jose South, San Jose North, San Jose East, San Jose West, Campbell, Los Gatos, Gilroy, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Milpitas, Saratoga, Palo Alto, PaloAlto, Menlo Park, MenloPark, Redwood City, San Mateo, Woodside, Hillsborough, HalfMoon Bay, Half Moon Bay, Mountain View, Portolla Valley, Burlingame, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, East Palo Alto, Atherton, Belmont, Brisbane, Burlingame, Colma, Daly City, East Palo Alto, El Granada, Foster City, Hillsborough, Half Moon Bay, Los Altos, Menlo Park, Millbrae, Mountain View, Pacifica, Palo Alto, Portola Valley, Redwood City, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Mateo, South San Francisco
Keywords: Healthcare, Home care, CNA, HHA, Homemaker, Caregiver, Private Duty Aide, Home Health Aide, Home Health Assistant, Nurses Aide, Nursing aide, Certified Nurses Aide, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, PCT, Patient Care Tech, PCA, Patient Care Aide, Personal care aide, Companion, home care assistant, homecare aide, healthcare assistant, Private Duty Homecare, Healthcare, Certified, HHA, aide, aid Healthcare, Home Health Aide, Certified nursing assistant, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, Home Health, Aide, certified nursing aide, CNA job, Certified Nursing Assistant Job, HHA Job
Driver/Nanny Wanted – Flexible Schedule
Zum is the fastest growing on-demand childcare and kids rides service provider network trusted by thousands of parents. We take pride in being the most trustworthy transportation and child care partner of a working parent - ensuring their kids never miss any school or activity for need of a safe ride or care. We use state of the art mobile technology to connect parents with our network of highly reliable and trustworthy child care providers and drivers - “ Zumers” - who can pickup and drop kids safely to their destination, babysit them at home or just stay back with them at an activity.
About being a Zumer :
As a Zumer, you are more than a nanny, babysitter, driver or childcare provider. You are part of a larger purpose - to support better parenting. Through caring for a family’s well-being, you are empowering working parents to excel in their professional and family lives. Zumers serve families by driving their kids to school/activities and providing care. The ideal Zumer exhibits: thoughtfulness and a willingness to go the extra mile for parents and children. With us, you can work at flexible hours of your choice and ‘earn as you go’ on a per trip basis.
Who are we looking for?
- Stay at home Moms
- Graduate students
- Part-time professionals (teachers, instructors, musicians)
Basic Qualifying Criteria:
- Must be 21 years old or older
- At least 2 years of child related education/work and driving experience
- Own a 2006 or newer 4 door car - great exterior and interior to meet our 22 point inspection criteria
- Valid California state license and driver’s insurance
- Impeccable driving and background record (willing to undergo DMV and Background checks)
Perks of Joining the Zum Team:
- Flexible hours: Choose your own time slots/days and rides
- Have the work come to you - our mobile app will automatically bring work to you everyday
- Highest pay in the industry - our Childcare providers and drivers say they make 100% more than average nanny jobs
- Safe environment and convenient hours
- Fun and active
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $32.00 /hour
- Childcare: 2 years
- Conversational English
Required license or certification:
Automotive Tool Sales / Route - Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Caregiver - Special Needs
Parent loved (ABA) Applied Behavior Analysis Agency is looking for enthusiastic and warm Behavioral Techs to join our San Francisco team. We are looking for exceptional candidates to work with our great families. Our Behavior Techs work 1:1 with children on the autism spectrum in their homes, schools, and in the community using behavioral interventions. If you are a caring and dedicated person looking to make a real impact on a child's life this may be for you. We offer some of the highest rates in the Bay Area because we appreciate our therapists and value clinical expertise. If you are enthusiastic, a flexible thinker, like collaboration, love working with kiddos, AND you have the following qualifications below please contact us. Also feel free to check out our website: positive-pathways.org to learn more about us!
- Benefits kick in Day 1!
- Life Insurance
- PTO/ Sick leave
- Preferred: BA/BS degree in psychology or a closely related field (e.g. social work, education, etc.) AA may be substituted for exceptional experience.
- Minimum 6 months of ABA experience working with children on the autism spectrum preferred.
- Must be energetic, reliable, caring, and have means of transportation with a clean driving record
- Conduct 1:1 ABA sessions in homes, schools, and in the community, driving as needed
- Collect daily data and graph results, and implement positive behavioral supports developed by supervisors
- Facilitate social skill "play dates"
- Work directly with families to teach programs, integrate siblings into sessions, work within the home and community settings
What we offer:
- Huge growth potential to become a supervisor within our company!
- We also provide excellent supervision from MA level Clinical Supervisors and BCBAs (we encourage our therapists to take BCBA/BCaBA classes and supervise hours as we love to promote from within our company!)
- Full-time staff get full benefits including paid time off accrual, medical, dental, and vision insurance
*Please note: We are only looking for candidates currently living in San Francisco/South San Francisco/Daly City*
(Special education, behavior health, autism, social work, psychology, sociology, children,
Pediatrics, OT)Job Type:
Salary: $23.00 to 26.00/hour
- Direct 1:1 ABA: 1 year
- San Francisco, CA
Required license or certification:
- High School Diploma/ GED
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Caregiver - CNA - Home Care Aide
We have immediate hourly positions available in San Francisco and The Peninsula (San Mateo, Daly City, Burlingame, San Bruno, Foster City, Redwood City, San Carlos, Belmont, Milbrae, Palo Alto)
Looking for Male and Female Caregivers, CNA, OR Homecare Aide
Hourly positions: Morning, Afternoon, Nights, Overnights
Part time and Full-time positions
Apply online (link below) or in- person and start your rewarding career today with In- Home Care Staffing!
- Companion Care
- Grooming and Personal Hygiene
- Medication Reminders
- Light Housekeeping
- Transportation Services
- Hospice Support
- Meal Preparation
- Transferring Skills
- Should be registered with CDSS (California Department of Social Services) OR we can assist you with the Registration process.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience or have a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) License. Other certifications are a plus!
- Valid California Driver's License/California ID and Proof of Auto Insurance
- Proof of eligibility to work in the USA
- Must pass required Criminal & Motor Vehicle background check.
Additionally we ask that you have the following:
- Dependable and reliable transportation or knowledge of the public transportation
- Engaging and positive attitude
- Ability to communicate and write in English. Other language(s) is also a plus!
Please complete the application form online by clicking this link:
We also welcome walk-in applicants.
- Monday to Friday from 10am- 3pm
- 2006 Pioneer Court, Ste. A, San Mateo, CA 94403
- Cross street: El Camino - W. 20th Avenue (across Shriner's Hospital)
- By Samtrans: Take the ECR toward Palo Alto and get off at 20th and El Camino (by Taco Bell)
We offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, work locations, direct deposit, retention/referral bonuses, on-going training and a fun, friendly and supportive working environment.
Appliance Repair Technician
We are currently seeking an Appliance Repair Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- Reliable Transportation and Driver's License
- A smartphone (iOS, Android)
- To pass our background check
- General Liability Insurance
- Previous experience in professional appliance repair
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Experience with appliance repair, electronic repair, or mechanical repair
- Strong customer service skills required
- Able to multitask and keep papers, documents, part orders, etc. organized
- Efficiently use a mobile phone app to create estimates and invoices.
- Strong organization skills
Insurance Sales Final Expense Licensed Agents Only
LINCOLN HERITAGE LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY
We are searching for qualified, licensed life insurance agents in San Mateo, Ca. to join the Nation’s Leader in Final Expense sales. The Lincoln Heritage Funeral Advantage®program is a proven, full support sales system. Come work with the best when it comes to Final Expense and be a part of our growing team! High pay out and fresh, quality leads are just two of the many benefits in partnering with Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company.
This is why insurance agents want to work with Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance:
· Competitive Top Commission
· Superior Lead Program – TV, Direct Mail
· Same Day Advances & Residual Income Opportunity
· Health& Dental Benefits – For Qualifying Agents. Based On Production.
· 24 Hour Claims and Underwriting Assistance
· Exotic Incentive Trips for Contest Winners!
· Management Opportunities and Promotions
· Marketing Tools & Seminars
· Simplified and Liberal Underwriting
· Stellar Home Office Support
· Valid life insurance license (or must be willing to obtain one in the near future)
· Self-motivated and disciplined with a strong work ethic
· Sales experience, customer service and the ability to communicate well
· Comfortable working with the senior market
· Reliable Transportation
· High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
We Want YOU To Come Join Our Team:
· We are doing an on-going, nationwide, agent recruiting search!
· Both entry level and experienced life insurance sales agents are encouraged to apply.
· This is a fast paced sales position in a growing market with a successful life insurance company that strives to assist you in achieving your desired level of success
· Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company is a privately-owned national insurance company founded in 1963 which operates in 49 states.
· We maintain an A-(Excellent) Rating with A.M. Best and an A+ with BBB.
· During tough economic times, Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company continues to thrive and break sales records year after year
· Our exclusive Funeral Advantage™plan sets us apart from the rest
· We take pride in our in-house lead program and know that you will appreciate not only the quality, but the quantity.
· Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company is, without a doubt, the Nation’s Leader in Final Expense
Don’t miss out on this exciting career opportunity – call today to reap the rewards of joining Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company. Together, we make a difference.
Keywords: selling, policy, underwrite, underwriter, insurance salesperson, insurance salesman, representative, sales, insurance, insurance claims, outside sales, inside sales, salesman, saleswoman, insurance, financial products, agency sales, business start up, commission, commission sales, leads, insurance company, marketing, life insurance, final expense, senior market, sales program, lead program
· © Londen Insurance Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
· Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company and Lincoln Heritage Funeral Advantage are registered trademarks of Londen Insurance Group, Inc. Funeral Advantage is a trademark of Londen Insurance Group, Inc.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!