San Mateo Job Description Sample
Principle Software Engineer - Studio IDE
As a Principle Software Engineer for the Cloud Game Development Team, you will utilize your deep experience in software architecture, design patterns and best coding practices to accelerate the evolution of Roblox Studio, a cloud-based, distributed game development application. Roblox Studio breaks new ground for the gaming industry and software engineering in general. It facilitates instant synchronization between game developers, enables multi-party script editing, and manages a cloud-based repository.
- A Leader with experience supporting mission-critical applications on a large scale
- A Technology Expert, with a proven record of developing and deploying complex software for massive cloud-based systems.
- Experienced, with a development track record at multiple companies. 10+ years in a technology leader roles, and a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a similar technical field
- Hands-on with C++ and Boost libraries, multithreading and networking, QT/QML, MFC or other UI frameworks for desktop applications
- Familiar with .NET web application stack, MS SQL or other database technologies at scale.
- Proficient with industry standards, best practices and design patterns
- Focused on writing clear, readable, testable, modular, and monitored code
- Passionate about working on large scale, consumer facing desktop application
- Collaborative with excellent communication skills and follow-through
- Organized and analytical with the ability to track numerous separate threads to their appropriate resolution
- Own and deliver complex technical projects from the planning stage through execution
- Work cross functionally, across teams and technology platforms
- Mentor team members helping them improve their professional skills and expertise
- Design, develop, and implement technological practices, patterns, and strategies
- Create unit and integration tests
- Take leading role in building the world's best professional application for massively multiplayer game development
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Caregiver - Home Health Aide
We are seeking a Caregiver to join our team! You will assist in the daily care of elderly or disabled individuals.
- Assist clients with daily living activities
- Communicate ongoing care results and updates to relevant parties
- Collaborate with clients and families for best care opportunities
- Maintain a healthy and comfortable living environment
- Previous experience in personal care or other related fields
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Operations Coordinator role at Zūm is a unique opportunity to lead our fleet through route planning and direct support with each of our drivers. In this role, you will help us improve each driver's experience with more efficient routes and by helping them reach their monetary goals.
We are looking for someone who has great analytical, organizational, and management skills who can treat each individual driver with the utmost care and support.
What you’ll do:
- Develop new processes to assign routes to drivers factoring in individual driver availability, preferred zone, and vehicle. - Act as liaison between Zum Corporate and Zum Drivers by understanding each driver’s needs and implementing strategies to fulfil them with minimal cost.
- Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of driver incentive programs and work with management to execute those strategies
- Manage the day-to-day issues of drivers on our system
- Take ownership of our brand
- 4-year undergraduate degree
- 3+ years’ experience in an analytical/planning role
- Data-driven and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment.
- Mission oriented and love to work to make an impact.
- Experience in Operations Management and startups.
- Do whatever it takes to keep our drivers on the road.
- Ability to interview and qualify people in a fast-paced environment
- Work with an early stage highly talented team from Stanford and Harvard.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re reinventing kid’s transportation and family logistics globally.
- A fun office environment.
- Lunch and snacks at the office
- Chance to learn about technology startup from the grounds up
Insurance Sales Final Expense Licensed Agents Only
LINCOLN HERITAGE LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY
We are searching for qualified, licensed life insurance agents in San Mateo, Ca. to join the Nation’s Leader in Final Expense sales. The Lincoln Heritage Funeral Advantage®program is a proven, full support sales system. Come work with the best when it comes to Final Expense and be a part of our growing team! High pay out and fresh, quality leads are just two of the many benefits in partnering with Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company.
This is why insurance agents want to work with Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance:
· Competitive Top Commission
· Superior Lead Program – TV, Direct Mail
· Same Day Advances & Residual Income Opportunity
· Health& Dental Benefits – For Qualifying Agents. Based On Production.
· 24 Hour Claims and Underwriting Assistance
· Exotic Incentive Trips for Contest Winners!
· Management Opportunities and Promotions
· Marketing Tools & Seminars
· Simplified and Liberal Underwriting
· Stellar Home Office Support
· Valid life insurance license (or must be willing to obtain one in the near future)
· Self-motivated and disciplined with a strong work ethic
· Sales experience, customer service and the ability to communicate well
· Comfortable working with the senior market
· Reliable Transportation
· High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
We Want YOU To Come Join Our Team:
· We are doing an on-going, nationwide, agent recruiting search!
· Both entry level and experienced life insurance sales agents are encouraged to apply.
· This is a fast paced sales position in a growing market with a successful life insurance company that strives to assist you in achieving your desired level of success
· Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company is a privately-owned national insurance company founded in 1963 which operates in 49 states.
· We maintain an A-(Excellent) Rating with A.M. Best and an A+ with BBB.
· During tough economic times, Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company continues to thrive and break sales records year after year
· Our exclusive Funeral Advantage™plan sets us apart from the rest
· We take pride in our in-house lead program and know that you will appreciate not only the quality, but the quantity.
· Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company is, without a doubt, the Nation’s Leader in Final Expense
Don’t miss out on this exciting career opportunity – call today to reap the rewards of joining Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company. Together, we make a difference.
Keywords: selling, policy, underwrite, underwriter, insurance salesperson, insurance salesman, representative, sales, insurance, insurance claims, outside sales, inside sales, salesman, saleswoman, insurance, financial products, agency sales, business start up, commission, commission sales, leads, insurance company, marketing, life insurance, final expense, senior market, sales program, lead program
· © Londen Insurance Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
· Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company and Lincoln Heritage Funeral Advantage are registered trademarks of Londen Insurance Group, Inc. Funeral Advantage is a trademark of Londen Insurance Group, Inc.
Amerit Fleet Solutions is currently seeking an Automotive Mechanic/Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul light, medium, and heavy automotive fleet vehicles for a nationwide Telecommunications company
Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Program, Paid Vacation, Sick Time, etc.
- Located in San Mateo, CA
- Guaranteed Full-Time (40 hours per week, plus OT)
- Shift: Monday-Friday
- Full Benefits kick in within your first month of work
- Prepare vehicle records and report both manually and on a computer
- Perform safety inspections of equipment and prepare safety documentation required
- Inspect and perform work on the under parts of vehicles
- Access any area of the equipment or vehicle to perform necessary maintenance
- Move parts to and from the job site and remove or install these parts on vehicles
- Must have at least 5 years' experience performing vehicle maintenance or must possess auto or diesel technology diploma from an accredited technical school
- ASE certifications preferred
- Commercial Driver’s License class "A" or "B" preferred, but not required
- PC and some software knowledge required
- Must be able to operate a manual transmission vehicle to determine if operating properly
- Must be able to enter and exit the driver's compartment of the truck and/or behind cab using normally available footholds and handholds
- Must provide own hand tools
- Ability to follow instructions and complete required training
- Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
- Basic computer skills
- Basic written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc.)
Please submit your resume for review as soon as you can.
The national footprint and services provided by Amerit created set a new standard in the Fleet Maintenance Industry and has proven highly effective in reducing costs and building efficiencies with some of the largest corporate fleets in the US.
Sous Chef / Kitchen Manager - Upscale American Dining
Sous Chef / Kitchen Manager Needed – Great Salary + Monthly Bonus
Popular, high-volume, upscale American Dining
$50,000 - $60,000
Are you a Sous Chef / Kitchen Manager that has a passion for fresh, locally sourced seasonal food, prepared from scratch?
All meats, poultry and seafood are always without hormones or antibiotics.
Growing upscale casual restaurant - Latest creation from well-known restauranteurs who have created some of the most innovative and well-known brands.
Full service. High Volume. Fast paced and FUN!
Why join the team as Sous Chef / Kitchen Manager?
- Great career growth as the business expands
- Strong salary, monthly bonus and beneifts
- Be part of a growing high-volume, fast-paced, upscale casual concept led by two people who have started successful, well-known national restaurants
Has an experienced Sous Chef / Kitchen Manager, you bring...
- Experience as a full-service Sous Chef - prefer minimum of 3 years
- Managing a minimum volume of $4 million in annual sales
- Knowledge of P&L -maybe haven’t had full responsibility but have a working knowledge
- Ability to help lead and motivate a culinary team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including late nights and weekends
- Thrive in a fun fast-paced environment
If this sounds like YOU....We look forward to talking with you. We are setting up interviews now!
Microsoft Sharepoint Developer
CITIZENSHIP OR GREENCARD REQUIRED
San Mateo based construction management firm is
seeking an addition to their Information Services Team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- SharePoint Developer, hands-on development of web-based applications.
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows and BI dashboards.
- Experience with SQL Server including SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Implement, maintain, and document policies, procedures and standards.
- Provide documentation of code and workflows.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Experience with the following languages and tools:
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013
- NET based language (C#, VB.Net)
- SQL Server 2008/2012 and SQL Reporting Services
- Experience using Visual Studio or related IDE
- Creativity and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Bachelors Degree in a Technical Discipline.
- Microsoft certifications a plus.
BENEFITS: 100% medical-dental-vision; life insurance; three weeks vacation, nine holidays, 2 days paid time off; 401k match, yearly bonus, education; flexible spending plan, gym membership
FEES ASSUMED BY CLIENT FIRMS
Los Angeles, California 90049
Senior Cloud Automation Engineer
Global leader in next-generation emergency communications software for the security and safety market seeks a Senior Cloud Automation Engineer to lead all Automation strategy, design, and deployment for the division’s Cloud Operations.
You will earn an industry topping, six-figure annual salary commensurate with your experience. You will also enjoy a generous executive benefits package that includes:
- Health insurance
- A 401K retirement plan with company match after six months of employment.
- Paid Vacation time off and paid holidays off
- Global travel and medical emergency insurance
- An on-site nurse to consult for health issues
- Weight management and smoking cessation programs, and much, much more.
In addition to overseeing the divisions’ Cloud Operations, you will be expected to oversee the:
- Development of an automation program for MS server virtualization and builds
- Creation of playbooks to run when responding to alerts or incidents
- Initiate and lead scripting and automation to streamline system updates and upgrades
- Work with cloud operations team to resolve trouble tickets, developing and running scripts, creating jobs, and troubleshooting hosted environment
In order to be considered for the Senior Cloud Automation Engineer position, you must have the following qualifications and experience:
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE) or equivalent practical knowledge managing at least 200 servers
- 5 years' experience and working knowledge of Windows Server 2008-2016
- Working knowledge of VMware; VM management and provisioning; Vblock/Vcenter technology
- Cisco UCS and SAN management long term hands-on experience
- 5 years' experience in PowerShell Scripting or other scripting language (Python, Ruby, etc) and the writing of advanced scripts
- 5 years working experience with deployment automation frameworks (Chef, Jenkins, Ansible)
- Demonstrated experience In SCCM and Orchestrator advanced administration and configuration
- Knowledge of SQL 2008 - 2016 is a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytics skills
- Familiar or certified with ITIL
- Experience in Azure Public Cloud Service a plus
If you are a skilled team leader seeking a firm where your skills will truly make a difference, then we want to meet with you now. For immediate consideration, please send your resume now.
Outside Sales Representative
Surtec is a nationally recognized manufacturer of commercial and industrial cleaning and environmental chemicals, equipment and solutions. We are seeking dynamic, energized individuals for our outside sales division to support existing customers and establish new customers in the San Mateo area. Industry experience is a plus but not mandatory, we welcome candidates that are seeking new opportunities in an industry that has remained prosperous during the recent economy. The ideal candidate would be an individual with experience as an operating manager or sales person in the janitorial maintenance industry.
Surtec offers a comprehensive training program that includes a mentorship on territory development, product and system training as well and state of the art CRM program for client management and development. Training will be provided at Surtec’s Corporate headquarters & manufacturing facility located in Tracy, California.
Surtec, is a privately held company, based in Tracy, CA. We have enjoyed continuous growth and profitability since being founded in 1975. Surtec manufactures the highest quality products for diverse range of industries including; facility janitorial maintenance, concrete, stone sealing, aircraft cleaning, transit cleaning and corrugated printing and sustainable cleaning solutions. Surtec has led the industry with a commitment to green sustainable solutions.
Surtec also manufactures and sells janitorial maintenance equipment.
Successful applicants should have a passion to succeed and a desire to build strong client relationships. A past experience in building maintenance, janitorial, or chemical sales experience is beneficial but not required. Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus. Surtec’s clients have come to value the consultative, problem solving approach that our existing sales teams offer which can include strong presentation skills as well as on site presentations at customer’s facilities. Duties include growing existing accounts and aggressively seeking out new business.
Surtec’s compensation program is ideal for the highly motivated candidate that values an opportunity with a stable company that offers benefits not seen in most corporations today. Surtec has a competitive salary, bonuses based on success and efforts, major medical and dental insurance. In addition we offer a 401K and profit sharing program unmatched in the industry as well as an outstanding career opportunity in an exciting team oriented environment.
For more information about Surtec, please visit our website at www.surtecsystem.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!