San Pablo Job Description Sample
Lyft Driver - Get Paid The Same Day With Express Pay
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Part Time Driver/Courier Position
"Why are we here..."
" ..Because our clients patients are relying on us to handle their needs..."
Are you looking for a job were you can grow within the company?
Are you looking for a team that will match your efforts in the field?
Hospital Couriers is looking for responsible people that enjoy working with a purpose and helping others. Someone who can work independently and is very organized. A person that is motivated and can remain level headed and focused under pressure.
We are searching for a team player that enjoys interacting with people. Someone who doesn’t mind operating a vehicle for 8 or more hours a day. Lastly, we are in need of someone who is very comfortable with following procedures and adapting to an ever-changing work environment.
- Required to read, speak, and write English legibly and clearly.
- Required to follow written and oral instructions.
- Required to provide a valid driver’s license with 2 points or less
- Required to pass a background check.
- Driving/Courier experience preferred but not necessary.
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Experience with Android applications helpful, but not required.
- Be able to pass a drug screen.
- Familiar with Central and Northern California highways.
- Must provide a DMV driving report at time of interview
- Must be available for a consistent shift on Saturday and Sunday with no possible days off for up to 90 days from start date
- Must be minimal 21 years old- preferably 25 years old for insurance purposes.
- Represent HCC in every interaction by being polite, resourceful and always maintaining a professional manner.
- Communicate with main office through a mobile device
- Maintain vehicle maintenance. Load and unload a delivery vehicle accurately
- Provide basic customer service by giving required information
- Maintain delivery records
- Use cell phones or tablets to upload time or delivery and shipment information onto the company website or database in real time
- Chart out best possible route before embarking on a delivery task
- Ensure that all specimens, medicines or documents are properly secured in the vehicle
- Deliver items to the destination in a time-efficient manner and ensure its safety
- Document signatures upon delivery
- Keep inventory of delivered lab items
- Record fuel mileage and ensure appropriate maintenance on the vehicle to ward off any delivery problems
Salary: $14.00 /hour
Director Of Development
DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT (Full-Time)
Founded in 1989, Making Waves Foundation provides financial, intellectual, and material support to Making Waves Academy (MWA) and to the College and Alumni Program (CAP), a program of the foundation. The Foundation is committed to providing educational opportunities for underserved and historically underrepresented youth.
Established in 2007, Making Waves Academy is a public charter school currently serving 5th-12th graders in Richmond, California under the authority of the Contra Costa County Office of Education. MWA rigorously and holistically prepares students to gain acceptance to and graduate from college to ultimately become valuable contributors to the workforce and their communities. The College and Alumni Program works with MWA alumni and recipients of the CAP Bay Area program to provide financial literacy training, one-to-one college coaching, and need-based scholarship funding to college-bound students. CAP helps its students—83% of whom are low-income—graduate from college as quickly and with as little debt as possible.
Making Waves Foundation is seeking an achievement-oriented, experienced fundraiser who is passionate about helping underserved and historically underrepresented students.
The Director of Development will work collaboratively and effectively with the marketing and communications, events, and development teams within Advancement, with the primary goal of securing increased funding for our College and Alumni Program (CAP). The Director will also be a part of the development and launch of a multi-year capital campaign that will benefit Making Waves Academy.
Reporting to the Chief Advancement Officer, the Director is responsible for raising current-use gifts from individuals, corporations, and foundations while sustaining and increasing the overall giving participation rate. The Director will manage a comprehensive and innovative giving program including face-to-face, mail, and electronic solicitations and engage all senior leaders and board members within the organization to maximize solicitation success.
This position requires an independent, self-starter who works collaboratively to achieve results. Excellent strategic planning skills and an ability to balance the day-to-day operations of the fundraising program are a must.
· Set goals and take responsibility for the overall fundraising efforts for our annual giving programs.
· Develop solicitation goals, objectives, and strategies for development projects and/or specific donor populations.
· Excel in prospecting, solicitating, and proposal development while building and maintaining meaningful donor relationships.
· Manage an active portfolio and track solicitation assignments and progress while building a portfolio of assigned prospects to cultivate, solicit, and steward.
· Work closely with other colleagues in development to align program goals with the overall giving goals of the Advancement organization.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to articulate a compelling case for support.
· Proven track record of individually cultivating, soliciting, and closing gifts of $5,000+ required.
· Exceptional people skills - the ability to be empathetic, responsive, and resourceful.
· Proven ability to meet fundraising goals.
· Ability to work well with team members and program directors regardless of their position.
· Working in collaboration with the marketing & communications team, take information from many sources and create compelling materials.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
Ability to navigate a complex organization to align opportunities with donor interests.
Advanced ability with Microsoft Office suite, and familiarity with Raiser’s Edge (and/or other donor relationship management tools).
· At least 5 years of direct fundraising experience.
· Ability to travel locally for work required.
Founded in 1989, Making Waves was established to address the disparity in educational opportunity that exists between suburban and urban youths. Making Waves consists of two organizations. Making Waves Foundation (MWF) is a private operating foundation, charged with providing organizational strategy and vision, business services and development and communication resources for the full organization. The Foundation also houses the College and Alumni Program (CAP), our established and successful college and career coaching program that currently supports 420 college students across throughout the country.
Comcast Customer Service - Sales Training - Travel Opportunity
We have recently grown, representing some of the largest telecommunication companies in the US: Comcast.
We are seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable & competitive. Who are looking for both professional and personal development. We have found that applicants with a background in customer service or sales are easily trained into our Account Manager position.
Ideal candidates are recent graduates, or professionals with customer service & sales experience looking for a career change because this is an entry level position.
Team based training sessions ensure that each person in our company has the opportunity to learn from our top representatives. We promote growth from within and encourage our team to work together to reach client & customer goals as well as improve skills. Specialized training will prepare individuals to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant sales experience, which fosters acquisition of quality customers and long term customer loyalty.
Bachelors degree (preferred)
Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
Customer service or sales experience
Interest in Management Opportunity
If you'd like to advance in life and work with a great team of people, send us your resume!
Our team is a hard working, fun-loving bunch of people from all over the world. We are the type of people to give every task at hand our all and come away with great results. We recognize that all work and no play is no way to live, so we love to let our hair down and reward ourselves for all the great work we do. We are conveniently located right next to the BART station to make for an easy commute!
So if you are the go-getter we are looking for, apply today!
Research Associate - Contract
Location: Richmond, CA 94806
Salary: Up to $30.00 hourly
6 Month Contract
Our client, a leading producer of products for the life sciences and clinical diagnostics industry is seeking a Research Associate I to support a time sensitive product launch.
- Verification and validation of droplet digital biology products, including but not limited to: assays, reagents, consumables, instruments and software.
- Manage inventories and supplies for V&V studies.
- Assist in data analysis and documentation.
- BS or MS in molecular biology, biochemistry or related fields.
- 1-2 years experience in wet-lab working experiences, ideally in nucleic acid (DNA and RNA) and molecular biology.
- Skills in data analysis, critical thinking and problem solving.
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience in QA/QC a plus
Retail Delivery Services - Drivers
If you have a vehicle, a smart phone, and a friendly, professional work ethic we have an opportunity for you.
From day to day, you decide if and when you'll be available for deliveries. When a call for delivery comes in, you pick up, you deliver, and you earn.
All the steps to get started can be done online. You could be receiving your orientation and accepting deliveries the following week.
Earn quick extra income that is:
Pick up. Drop off. Earn. No commercial license required.
You choose your hours depending on your availability.
Get out and about, make someone's day, interact in your community—and get paid for making deliveries. Be a part of a fun and growing network.
Sound Like You?
Consent to and pass a background & DMV check
Are passionate about stellar customer service
Own an Android or iPhone with data & text plan
Have a 2-door, 4-seat car or bigger
Have a year 2000 or newer vehicle with air conditioning
Are 18 years of age or older
Have a valid driver's license, vehicle registration, and insurance
Are able to lift up to 50 pounds
Food Store Delivery (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US * Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+) * Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
SLP Travel Job Speech Language Pathologist - Master's Degree Required
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited educational program
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board, state and contract-required competency tests and credentials
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible scheduling.
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone or email
- 401k Matching Plan & Full Medical
- 100% Paid Housing & Travel Reimbursement Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist
PT - Physical Therapist In San Pablo - Oakland-Fremont-Hayward, CA
- Location: San Pablo, CA
- Setting: SNF UNIT
- Employment Type:
- NEW ARDOR DAYS PROGRAM – Why save for later when Ardor Health rewards you NOW. Take advantage of free paid days off immediately with an increase in days offered with contract length.
- Major Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance with extensive family health options
- 401k with weekly match – Investing in your future is important to Ardor Health
- License Reimbursements and processing assistance with our internal licensing department
- Free CEU access for a full calendar year – Continue education is the key to professional development
- Industry best private housing – a dedicated housing team to make sure you have the best home away from home
- Share your experience with Ardor by referring a friend and we say “thank you” with a $500 referral bonus
- 24 hour emergency access to our offices
- Provide skilled Physical Therapy services and carryout treatment plans in accordance with federal, state and professional standards.
- Assess patient needs, plan for, evaluate and modify care to meet goals of occupational therapy interventions.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Provide monitoring and education to staff, family and caregivers.
- Maintains patient records according to facility documentation standards, policies and procedures.
- Graduate from an accredited program for Physical Therapy.
- Current license as a Physical Therapist in the state of practice as required.
Ardor Health is currently looking for an: PT- Physical Therapist for a SNF UNIT, near San Pablo- Oakland-Fremont-Hayward, CA. Ardor Health Solutions a leader in healthcare staffing, is looking for a Physical Therapist/PT to join our team and continue to represent a company committed to providing excellence in Healthcare services. Ardor Health Solutions offers our therapists the best opportunities to continue personal growth while expanding your professional portfolio. Take the first steps to joining a team that is making a difference by calling 1-855-GO-ARDOR and speak to an Ardor Ambassador to get started.
In addition to a competitive financial package, this PT/Physical Therapist position comes with superior benefits.Benefits including:
al Therapist Job:
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces. If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-Paid Weekly!! With Commissions also paid out on a week to week basis!
-Competitive Pay: Base + Commission (Uncapped & Industry Leading)
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Raffles, Events, Team Building, Holiday Party's, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-"Allstar" Awarded Monthly with Prizes, Distinctions, and More!
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
So Let's Recap:Uncapped commissions + paid weekly + competitive base + PTO starting DAY 1 + FUN work environment + 401k @ 4% match + Flex Schedule + Spiffs/Contests/Win Prizes/Days Off/FOOD/$$$/Bonus/ + Award Winning Management + FUN COMMITTEE + Holiday Parties/Family Owned & Operated- Private Company w/a Family Environment + Karaoke + MORE.....
Did I mention paid weekly and uncapped commissions?
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces!
Visit our Website: http://www.ardorhealth.com
Great Links! :
Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Solutions Family.Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
-Visit our Website, See and Apply for Our Open Jobs: http://www.ardorhealth.com/corporate-careers/
-Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Family.
-Call Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
CDL A Company Drivers - New Pay Packages & Sign-On Bonus
NEW PAY PACKAGES!
Up to $.50 CPM
Guaranteed Pay Packages
PTO for all Drivers after 90 days
Pet on Your Truck
Medical, Dental & Vision
Generous Home Time
May Trucking Company
Call Today for more Details
1-800-547-9169 (Dial 1)
or check us out online at: https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
Celebrating over 71 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success. We employ only the most talented drivers, latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none.
Due to our excellent safety, compliance, and vehicle inspection record the State of Oregon recognizes May Trucking Company as a Trusted Carrier. Special license plates on May Trucking Company tractors identify our drivers to the public and to enforcement agencies as among the safest and most compliant drivers in the nation.
Call 1-800-547-9169 for more information, or visit: https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!