San Pablo Job Description Sample
Caviar Driver Full Time - San Francisco
Become a Courier
Earn up to $25/hr on a Flexible Schedule
Easy Money. Deliver food in your city and earn up to $25/hour! Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Flexible schedule. Work as a driver on weekdays or weekends.
Or both. Experience the freedom of working whenever you want.
What is Caviar? Caviar is a service that provides food delivery from local restaurants to homes and offices. Founded in 2012, Caviar has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers.
How do I get paid? Couriers are compensated for each successful delivery with a task-based fee. Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Who can become a Caviar Courier? Anyone with a vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, or motorcycle) and a customer-service mentality is eligible.
You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app. Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience. Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates.
What is the time commitment? You have the flexibility to choose your own delivery hours!
Caviar is typically busy during the lunch and dinner delivery shifts, open 7 days a week from 8am—11:30pm. The more you work as a driver, the more you'll earn.
How does the application process work? A Caviar representative will contact you after receiving your application.
The process includes an interview and an in-person session. You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law. After you and Caviar have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Caviar. You'll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
Is Caviar in my city or town? Caviar is expanding its delivery service into new markets very rapidly.
We are currently in more than a dozen metropolitan cities across the United States. If Caviar is not in your area yet, please continue to check back.
Other successful couriers with Caviar have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Caviar are subject to a background check.
Caviar Driver Part Time - San Francisco
Become a Courier
Earn up to $25/hr on a
- Easy Money. Deliver food in your city and earn up to $25/hour! Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
- Flexible schedule. Work as a driver on weekdays or weekends. Or both. Experience the freedom of working whenever you want.
- What is Employer? Employer is a service that provides food delivery from local restaurants to homes and offices. Founded in 2012, Employer has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers.
- How do I get paid? Couriers are compensated for each successful delivery with a task-based fee. Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
- Who can become a Employer Courier? Anyone with a vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, or motorcycle) and a customer-service mentality is eligible. You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app. Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience. Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates.
- What is the time commitment? You have the flexibility to choose your own delivery hours! Employer is typically busy during the lunch and dinner delivery shifts, open 7 days a week from 8am—11:30pm. The more you work as a driver, the more you’ll earn.
- How does the application process work? A Employer representative will contact you after receiving your application. The process includes an interview and an in-person session. You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law. After you and Employer have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Employer. You’ll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
- Is Employer in my city or town? Employer is expanding its delivery service into new markets very rapidly. We are currently in more than a dozen metropolitan cities across the United States. If Employer is not in your area yet, please continue to check back.
Other successful couriers with Employer have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Employer are subject to a background check.
Find A Cdl-A Company Driver Job
Want To Earn More? Want Great Benefits and Consistent Home Time?
In Just a Few Minutes, You Could be on Your Way to Choosing the Best Trucking Job Offer From the Best Carriers. Manage Your Job Search With Ease on TopPayForDrivers.com
Typical Benefits Include:
Up to $5k Sign-On Bonus
$0.42 - $0.65 CPM for Starting Positions
95%+ Drop & Hook
95%+ No-Touch Freight
401K / Retirement Matching
Family Health Insurance
Scheduled Home Time
Pet & Rider Policies
Stop Sifting Through Jobs You Don't Want, and Apply on TopPayForDrivers.com to Get Matched to Your Perfect Driving Job!
CDL A Owner Operators
No Fleet is Too Small to Get Big Time Support.
It Pays to Be a Small Fleet Owner Operator with HVH.
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on Practical Miles. This translates to higher earnings – we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start. You decide when your trucks run or go home, and each truck will earn an annual incentive for performance. There is plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
Earnings based on Practical Miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
Plenty of freight & No forced dispatch
All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
Annual safety & longevity incentive pay
PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls, & inspections
Pets & riders welcome
PAID base plates & permits – NO trailer rental fee
Group Physical Damage & Bobtail Insurance plan
Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
XRS e-logs to keep you and your CDL safe
$1,200 in annual savings with your 1st year of ATBS bookkeeping services on us!
Earn $1,000 Sign-on for every truck you bring on!
- Get your first $500 on the first dispatch and another $500 after running 60,000 legal miles.
Requirements for Small Fleet Owner Operators:
Have your own workers comp insurance
Certificates of good standing from the state your business is registered in
Copies of current contracts with your drivers
Class A Drivers Needed - Solo & Team - Company Drivers Apply
The process is simple: You fill out our secure online driver application, and we provide your application to all of the trucking companies looking to hire drivers matching your criteria.
OTR - Dedicated - Regional Options
Comcast Customer Service - Sales Training - Travel Opportunity
We have recently grown, representing some of the largest telecommunication companies in the US: Comcast.
We are seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable & competitive. Who are looking for both professional and personal development. We have found that applicants with a background in customer service or sales are easily trained into our Account Manager position.
Ideal candidates are recent graduates, or professionals with customer service & sales experience looking for a career change because this is an entry level position.
Team based training sessions ensure that each person in our company has the opportunity to learn from our top representatives. We promote growth from within and encourage our team to work together to reach client & customer goals as well as improve skills. Specialized training will prepare individuals to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant sales experience, which fosters acquisition of quality customers and long term customer loyalty.
Bachelors degree (preferred)
Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
Customer service or sales experience
Interest in Management Opportunity
If you'd like to advance in life and work with a great team of people, send us your resume!
Our team is a hard working, fun-loving bunch of people from all over the world. We are the type of people to give every task at hand our all and come away with great results. We recognize that all work and no play is no way to live, so we love to let our hair down and reward ourselves for all the great work we do. We are conveniently located right next to the BART station to make for an easy commute!
So if you are the go-getter we are looking for, apply today!
The Program Associate for the offices of Making Waves Foundation (MWF) will provide a broad range of administrative support for the College and Alumni Program (CAP)
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with strong customer service and administrative skills who will be the first person that our constituents encounter when they come to the Making Waves offices. The ideal candidate will have experience handling a wide range of administrative and executive support tasks with minimal supervision, and enjoy the challenges of working in a multi-faceted office. This is an opportunity to work in a growing organization and support youth and families from Richmond and surrounding communities.
This position will report to the Director of the CAP Program.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greet visitors, answer phones and route calls
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Maintain central calendar
- Reserve and oversee conference rooms and scheduling
- Process mail and express mail services/shipping, including supply maintenance and scheduling
- Oversee maintenance of office equipment such as copier/printers; troubleshoot as needed and serve as liaison with copier/IT contract services
- Assist in organization, planning and implementation of events
- Orders lunch for office staff
- Provide meeting support: reserve and set up meeting space, order meals as needed, assess A/V needs in advance and ensure proper systems and equipment are ready; provide on-site support as needed
- Maintain overall of appearance of office suite (water plants, tidy up common areas, kitchen, replace supplies in copy areas as needed)
- Interface with facilities manager and building property management to request any facilities and/or maintenance needs
- Liaison with IT to assist with follow up on outstanding issues or office-wide issues
- Maintain online and physical files of articles/media for board members
- Other duties as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to interact with staff, board members and all MWF constituencies including families, students, staff and teachers; ability to articulate organizational mission and services to constituents and public
- Problem-solving and research skills, with can-do attitude
- Enthusiastic, energetic and collaborative
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, be flexible and take direction from various individuals
- Customer-service oriented
- Strong MS Office skills and research skills; database skills a plus; enthusiasm to learn new computer/online skills
- Professional appearance
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs
- At least three years related experience
- bachelor’s degree required
- Spanish-speaking preferred
Founded in 1989, Making Waves was established to address the disparity in educational opportunity that exists between suburban and urban youths. Making Waves consists of two organizations. Making Waves Foundation (MWF) is a private operating foundation, charged with providing organizational strategy and vision, business services and development and communication resources for the full organization. The Foundation also houses the College and Alumni Program (CAP), our established and successful college and career coaching program that currently supports 420 college students across throughout the country.
Advertising And Marketing Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
EXPERIENCED OUTSIDE SALES AGENTS AND MANAGERS NEEDED!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR MERCHANTS!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
Since 2011 SenText Solutions has been providing a SMS / Text Message Marketing service to 1,000’s of merchant’s throughout the United States. We teach the merchant how to get their customers permission so they can send a simple text about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. We currently have over 1.6 million consumers receiving great offers from our merchants. With one simple text the merchants can instantly tell ALL their customers, at the exact same time, about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
Businesses love this product! We only have 2% of our merchants leaving us. Merchants are achieving ROI’s of more than 1000%. It’s a new and refreshing way for the merchant to reach their favorite customer. Their favorite customers bring in new customers. You can very successfully sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Extremely realistic first year earning potential of $50,000 - $125,000 –Take a look how!
- You can earn $400.00 in commissions on every sale. COMMISSIONS ARE PAID DAILY! You don’t have to wait for your money.
- PLUS you can earn $50.00 per month/every month on the same merchant with Lifetime Vested Residuals!
- Total earnings on ONE MERCHANT the first year can be $950.00.
- Agents can realistically sell 2 to 5 merchants per week!
- We provide all the training, sales tools and sales support to be very successful.
- Management opportunities available.
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals and more!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
If you’ve sold credit card, bankcard, merchant or payment processing, gift cards, check guarantee, cash advance, merchant funding, print or radio advertising, insurance or any other product to merchants this is the perfect fit for you.
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Social Services Quality Assurance Manager
Position Summary –
The Aspiranet WAI Manager is responsible for supporting the agency’s quality improvement process and training activities related to all funder and governing bodies’ regulations, agency policies and procedures, and accreditation standards. Major responsibilities include assisting with the maintenance of the agency’s accreditation status; assisting in the development of data measurements; assisting in the analyzing of agency performance; suggesting plans for improvement; supporting the WAI Director’s management of agency’s best practice review, environment of care review, and mock surveys; participating in the oversight of and updating of Aspiranet policies and procedures; and, working with divisional leadership on WAI associated projects. The WAI Manager works with the WAI Director in identifying, developing, and implementing basic agency wide practice trainings.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field
- A minimum of two years experience in quality management, compliance, quality assurance, quality control; including one year in a health or human service agency.
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL and clean driving record.
We engage in value-based decision making to create the best possible outcomes for all our stakeholders, including our employees. We offer an excellent work environment and competitive benefits. Our network of enthusiastic team members is dedicated to bringing out the inner hero of the children, youth, families and communities we serve.
Our organizational culture is defined by the values of respect, integrity, courage and hope. If these values are inspiring to you and you thrive in a collaborative, team-based environment then Aspiranet may be the right choice for you. Take a look at our current opportunities and complete an online application. You may be one step closer to making a difference in your community.
Aspiranet offers a competitive benefits package to full-time employees that are aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work life balance, and protection from the unexpected.
We understand your desire to continue to grow in the role. We are known for providing high quality services, excellent staff training and opportunities for advancement into supervisory and other roles within the organization.
The greatest benefit of a career at Aspiranet is the difference you make in the lives of our clients.
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
Full Service Shopper (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US * Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+) * Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!