San Ramon Job Description Sample
Procurement Specialist Location San Ramon, CA (local Candidates only) Contract opportunity Key Qualifications Bachelorrsquos degree or equivalent experience in Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline.
5+ years of experience developing scopes of work and managing contracts for heavy civil, pipeline or industrial construction projects Comprehensive knowledge and experience of managing complex contract(s) and contract negotiations.
Ability to understand Clientrsquos business as well as the customerrsquos business.
Possess and demonstrate a full working knowledge of contract negotiations and contract management.
Makes decisions without delay despite ambiguous information, absence of clear direction or lack of consensus, and promotes solution buy-in from stakeholders.
Knowledge and understanding of federal, state, regulatory, and local laws, ordinances, regulations, agencies, and issues impacting (past, present, and future) gas operations within the utility industry.
Prioritizes workload independently based on department priorities and goals.
Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). Proficiency with information systems and applications (e.g.
Unifier, SRM, Ariba, SAP, scheduling software). Desired Qualifications Certification such as one of the following or related Project Management Professional (PMP) Program Management Professional (PgMP) Certified Cost Engineer (CCE) Seven (Experience in transmission pipeline construction Comprehensive knowledge of budget and resource formulation of contracts, bids, agreements, and RFPs Knowledge and understanding of federal, state, regulatory, and local laws, ordinances, regulations, agencies, and issues impacting (past, present, and future) gas operations within the utility industry.
Ability to compose, interpret, and negotiate contract language.
Ability to work effectively individually and in a collaborative environment Ability to speak and write clearly, concisely and directly Responsibilities Experience in the development of project controls cost estimating and cost control, budget development and reporting, and recorddocument control Experience with quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC) regarding contract documents Knowledge of regulatory requirements for gas pipeline construction such as Operator Qualification and Department of Transportation (DOT) drug testing Certification such as one of the following Project Management Professional (PMP) Program Management Professional PgMP) Certified Cost Engineer (CCE) Certified Associate in Project Management (CAMP) Experience in construction project controls, cost estimating, and scheduling.
Key Responsibilities Takes ownership of vendor relationship.
Develops contract scopes, bid specifications and packages in accordance with the program schedule.
Performs sourcing function to process purchase orders for less than 100,000.
Thoroughly understands contract requirements and proposes contract template changes as required.
Performs contract onboarding including contract terms validation, internal mobilization and supplier mobilization.
Prepares and delivers contract status reporting.
Negotiates change order terms within contracts, bids, and agreements.
Performs contract audits and drives implementation of lessons learned.
Performs analysis of contracts and identifies solutions to mitigate andor minimize vulnerabilities.
Resolves disputes with vendor on contract interpretation with little or no guidance Provides coaching and training to less experienced contract managers Develops contract scopes, bid specifications and packages in accordance with the program schedule.
Performs contract onboarding including contract terms validation, internal mobilization and supplier mobilization.
Analytical and critical thinking skills Research and detail-oriented skills Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and contract information systems (Ariba, SRM, and SAP).
Procurement, Engineering, Construction
Lvn/Lpn Intake Coordinator
Employer® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
As a Clinical Intake Coordinator you will:
- Provide initial coordination of information with clients, their family members, physicians, referral sources, facility staff, agency staff, and any others involved in assuring continuity of client care.
- Inform referral sources, clients, family members, and physicians about clinical and non-clinical programs available in the home setting and ensure referral orders are appropriately, timely and accurately documented in the client’s medical record.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Clinician with current state license in each state for which s/he receives referrals
- Minimum of one year experience in home care, hospice, or personal care services, preferred
- Prior use of Electronic Medical Records (EMR), preferred
- Experience in dealing with a variety of payors in healthcare, e.g., Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial payors, preferred.
- Customer service focused, including the ability to set the caller at ease and encourage open dialogue about the client’s needs
- Ability to work with a variety of team members representing other functional areas that directly or indirectly impact client Intake
- Ability to maintain composure in addressing stressful and/or challenging situations
- Excellent organizational, telephone, verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with both professionals and non-professionals.
- Knowledge and skills in the use of computers and software programs
- Knowledge of pertinent state, federal, and local regulatory requirements
*Internship* Business Development - San Ramon, CA
A Business Development Intern (BDI) will interact weekly with the existing Business Development team to gain a full understanding of what it takes to bring on a new Avitus Group member in addition to playing a key role in maintaining existing Avitus Group client relationships.
As a Business Development Intern You'll:
- Provide Support –Business Development Associates spend a significant amount of time evaluating what prospective organizations are the right fit for Avitus Group. Business Development Interns will assist in this process to ensure the overall success of the Business Development team.
- Build Relationships –Business Development Interns will meet with and build relationships with our clients to gauge the level of new member satisfaction.
- Provide Solutions –As our Business Development Intern, you’ll help educate business owners on the Avitus Group offerings and provide assistance as they choose the options that best fit their needs.
- Gain Field Experience - As a Business Development Intern, you will benefit greatly in being able to experience the day-to-day life of a Business Development Associate. You will spend, on average, between four to ten hours per week in the field, meeting with prospective new clients and informing them about Avitus Group and our business offerings.
- Gain Business Understanding –You’ll get a glimpse into the life of a business owner and gain a new appreciation for what it takes to be an entrepreneur. Avitus Group has experienced significant growth, and we are here to help other companies do the same.
- Build a Career – Our Business Development team members are committed to Avitus Group, and we provide a clear path for their professional growth. Upon completion of the Business Development Internship, you will have gained a clear understanding of what it takes to be successful at Avitus Group following graduation.
Call Center Agents
Old Republic Home Protection is the third largest Home Warranty Company in the nation and we are currently seeking Call Center Agents to join our Authorization Department in San Ramon, California.
Our Call Center Agents, which we call Authorization Agents, are responsible for authorizing work performed by technicians according to established company standards under the Old Republic Warranty Plan. In this role, it is crucial to follow procedures and resolve any disputes or issues that may arise.
- Answer incoming calls via inbound call queue.
- Answer and process incoming work from contractors and Plan holders and enter all required information into the computer system.
- Ask all relevant questions to determine coverage and availability.
- Verify that claim is covered by Plan and the Plan is in force.
- Evaluate technician findings to ensure that suggested work, parts, and prices are fair and within acceptable limits.
- Advise Plan holder concerning collection of service fees, costs not covered, denials, options and service call procedures.
- Handle all claims and purchase orders for customers in a fair and appropriate manner and according to the Department of Insurance's Fair Claims Act and company standards.
- Assign and dispatch technicians for work orders as appropriate.
- Ability to fully attend weekly training Monday through Friday during one of the following training sessions: 8:00am – 5:00pm, 8:30am – 5:30pm, or 9:00am – 6:00pm.
- Ability to work scheduled hours once training is complete.
- Ability to work in a high-volume call queue and meet required call metrics.
- Strong communication skills, courteous and professional manner and use of proper grammar.
- Accuracy and timeliness of internal paperwork and data entry.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain composure under stressful and/or possibly agitating working conditions.
- Knowledge of and skill in using computer software, including proprietary data entry software.
- High School education or equivalent required.
Old Republic Home Protection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Old Republic Home Protection is a national home warranty leader, serving almost 400,000 homes across the nation. Founded in 1974, Old Republic Home Protection provides repair or replacement of covered home systems and appliances—protecting Plan Holders’ budgets, delivering peace of mind, and offering risk reduction to real estate professionals across 23 states.
What Are We All About?
“People Helping People” is our vision... a philosophy that influences every facet of our business. From our case-by-case claims management to our supportive work environment, we’ve created a people-centered culture that nurtures teamwork, dedication, and a shared sense of purpose.
Of course, you don’t have to take our word for it—our record speaks for itself! We enjoy an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and over 25% of our employees have been with Old Republic Home Protection for more than a decade!
Visit our website at https://www.orhp.com to learn more about us!
Retail Seasonal Sales Associate
Work is Sweet!
We are seeking friendly, enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about providing great customer service for our location in:
2005 Crow Canyon Pl.
San Ramon, CA 94583
Sales Associate: $11.00 per hour
(Sales Associate) These positions are responsible for following product and shop operations in accordance with See's guidelines and corporate philosophy in the areas of sales goal achievement, customer service, cost control, visual merchandising, policy compliance and safety.
1. Previous retail experience a PLUS!
2. Physical ability to carry out the essential functions of the job, including packing candy, stocking shelves, ringing sales, standing or walking the entire shift and frequent lifting up to 25 pounds.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
See's is an EOE
See’s will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance #131192 and Los Angeles Municipal Code 189.00).
'Quality without Compromise' is not just a motto at See's Candies. It is the most important ingredient in our recipe for success. See's Candies has been in business since 1921 and maintains a reputation for producing the highest quality candy and providing superior customer service.
See's is a leader in the confectionary industry with over 250 retail shops across the USA.
RN - Registered Nurse - ICU Travel
Ascend National Healthcare Staffing is hiring RN Registered Nurses with ICU Intensive Care Unit experience for contracts in the state of California!!
We also have excellent Per Diem, Local, and Travel contracts opportunities nationwide!!
RN Registered Nurse
- Provides professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards.
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
RN Registered Nurse
- Active California RN license (We can help with your license if needed)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the last 2 years
- CurrentBLS & ACLS certification
- Health Immunizations required for all acute care positions
Ascend National Healthcare Staffing Benefits:
- Direct Deposit
- Get paid every week!
- Health insurance including dental and vision available!
- Paid Time Off accrual available!
About Ascend National Healthcare Staffing
Our mission is to provide world class, professional staffing solutions while maintaining our core values of integrity, respect and quality service for our clients and employees. Come be a part of our team and see how we can help you succeed!
Key Account Specialist
Key Account Customer Success Specialist
SocialSurvey represents the next generation of innovation for companies managing their social media reputation and customer interaction. SocialSurvey gives companies real time ability to monitor and manage the online reputation of the enterprise and its professional service employees.
We are a growing, thriving, small business made up of smart, motivated people! We are looking for an individual to join our team as a Customer Success Manager – Key Account.
Through this role, you will partner with members of the Sales, Product and Technology team to help a single key enterprise account successfully grow their online reputation through survey reviews, social media syndication and workflow management.
The ideal candidate will be an extremely personable, highly organized and tech minded individual that has a positive attitude and is eager to learn & coach. Extremely strong communication skills (written and verbal) are critical to this role. If you love people and problem solving and want to start a client focused career, this is the opportunity for you!
Handle customer support for your key account. You will be responsible for handling new user setup, training, motivation and resolving all 1st level service requests
Manage our ticketing queue for issues from your key account.
Escalate tickets that require additional high-level technical support when necessary;
Communicate with our internal staff to ensure that higher-level technical issues are resolved quickly and efficiently
Become obsessed with ensuring complete user profiles in SocialSurvey
Manage account activities - user management (adds/deletes), hierarchy setup & modification, social media connections, transaction mismatches and ongoing communications with the main point of contacts within your key account
Take ownership of objective to drive meaningful behavior change by client’s users through coaching, mentoring, training, and distribution of key analytic data to client, managers, and end-users
Distribute prizes, awards, and apparel to top agents using established metrics
Consistently drive adoption and engagement of/with SocialSurvey software by users & managers at client sites
Assist client with integration of SocialSurvey metrics into employee compensation and bonus plans
Boost accountability through utilization of negative customer feedback workflows
Engage the ego of managers and front-line employees through proven tactics
Execute drip email campaigns to keep customer satisfaction at the top of minds of front-line employees
Be the FACE of SocialSurvey to hundreds of front-line employees at key account worksites across the country
Create live (in person), live (web), and recorded training modules and present constantly
Maintain a detailed calendar of your travel and obligations
Conduct live (recorded on video) and web (video) interviews with top achieving agents and convert that content to distributable media to drive behavior and engage more users
Author White Papers on changes at client work-sites and improvements in online reputation through use of SocialSurvey product
Advocate on behalf of client for new features and tools to make SocialSurvey more useful and beneficial for the client
Work with SocialSurvey teammates to make sure YOU are up to speed on all the latest workflows and features so you can share them with the appropriate people at the key account
You will have access to a full-time Virtual Assistant working on your time zone to accomplish all of the above
Skills & Experience:
Self-motivated, organized and have a positive, uplifting attitude that inspires coworkers and clients
Polite, patient and empathetic to client needs
Demonstrate excellent verbal and communication skills
Ability to learn and teach new software applications quickly
Exhibit excellent time management skills and able to handle and follow through with multi-tasks
Enjoys a high energy environment and love a rapid pace!
Technical experience & skills are a plus
This position requires extensive travel to client work sites throughout the United States for training of users and managers. Expect to be on the road 80 – 125 business days per year
Some travel may involve leaving on a Sunday night and/or returning home late on Friday night or Saturday morning
You should rack up a lot of miles to use when you have time off
Client will cover 100% of travel expenses through their Travel Policy and their approved credit card
Were you a cheerleader in high school or college? Did you captain the football team? Lead school productions? Do you stop on the road to move a turtle to safety? Are you fanatical about details, but also fun and personable? Do you dream of giving a TED talk or being the next Anthony Robbins?
SocialSurvey is a great young company and an awesome workplace. We have an unlimited time-off policy, flexible work-from-home policy and the coolest office in the East Bay (so you will want to come to the office). And of all the new positions we have added in the past year; this one is the coolest (and most challenging). Our client is a major travel/hospitality company and we need the exact perfect person to be full-time dedicated to making sure they succeed with our tools. This is their 2nd year using SocialSurvey and we won a renewal on the promise that YOU will be their eyes & ears inside our office while spending up to 50% of your time on the road in their facilities meeting with leaders and front-line staff.
Our goal is to make them into customer service champions by leveraging the power of SocialSurvey’s software. Does this sound like you? Apply today and show us.
Salary: $48,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year with bonus opportunity to bring total compensation up to as high as $105,000 in your first year
Companies use SocialSurvey to monitor and post customer feedback to all avenues of social media, solicit customer feedback in a way that boosts survey response rates, and respond to customer concerns before they reach social media. SocialSurvey provides valuable data to companies and its professionals who want to improve their services and ensure compliance with marketing and advertising regulations.
For more information, visit www.socialsurvey.com
Fleet/Equipment And Warehouse Manager
Fleet and Equipment, and Warehouse - Manager
Vector Force Development, LLC, San Ramon, CA
Responsible for company equipment and trucks in our San Ramon, California office. Warehouse facility is approx. 3,000 square feet that stores many pieces of specialized equipment for both the Direct Examination and Technical Services group. Responsible for several hundred pieces of small equipment that support approximately 20 trucks at any given time. Fleet and Warehouse manager would liaison with our main equipment personnel in Rosebush, MI for record keeping and work with Operations Manager, Crew Foreman and Techs in California for supplying supplies and equipment as well as keeping track of maintenance, calibration and repair records. Person must be able to cross train to assist in the field if needed should the warehouse activities become very slow.
This will be a normal 50 hour work week (40 hours straight time plus 10 hours overtime), must be available for weekend to check equipment in and out should crews need it. Must live within proximity to work location to facilitate operational needs as required.
Should have some basic experience with operating forklift equipment.
Title: Fleet/Equipment and Warehouse Manager
Position: Full Time (with OT available)
Location: San Ramon, CA
Starting Wage: $22.00 per hour – Average work week is Monday thru Friday with possible Saturdays and consists of 40 regular hours plus 10 hours of overtime.
Benefits: Health Insurance
Must have a valid driver’s license have a good driving record.
Employment is contingent upon passing background and drug screenings.
Disclaimer: This information describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not an all-inclusive inventory of duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees holding this position.
We addresses the disconnect between the transitioning veteran looking for work and the employer who seeks a highly-motivated, trained employee.
Loan Officer /Consumer Direct Sales
Join the best, to be the best
Are you looking for a career in mortgage sales that allows you to reach new heights and create new career possibilities? If so, come grow with us!! Our new San Ramon California office is NOW hiring. We are located in San Ramon Ca. , we are scaling to be the TOP in branch production for AFN Nationwide. We want YOU to be the next Top Producing Loan officer !
American Financial Network is reshaping the mortgage industry from what it was to what it should be. AFN is a multi- billion dollar mortgage lender. We have a fast-paced energetic sales force with an unstoppable marketing machine and state-of-the-art technology that has propelled us to a Top Mortgage lender for 5 years running, Top 100 mortgage companies in America for the last 3 years, 50 best companies to work for in 2017, America’s Fastest Growing Companies the last 2 years and Top Mortgage Employer in 2017. Motivated employees from coast-to-coast are the reason we have been able to achieve these accolades. Fierce dedication to the companies winning principles, integrity, honesty and teamwork, gives AFN the edge to continually exceed the expectations of it’s’ employees and customers and makes this a company people are proud to be associated with. That is the reason AFN employees earned over $100 million dollars in 2016.
This is how we are reshaping the landscape of our industry….AFN provides an extensive paid sales training program to its’ new team members and will take care of any initial fees that may be associated with the licensing process. AFN has already trained a number of newly Licensed Mortgage Sales Professionals who've become top producers in just a couple months’ time! We've taken top talent from many different industries, refined their existing skill sets and provided them with industry knowledge and ongoing support to ensure their success! You will develop great sales techniques, highlight your communication strengths and build tangible skills in a growing career that offers endless advancements and earning potential. The support doesn’t stop after you've completed AFN’s training program and you're on the main sales floor - our team members enjoy on-site trainers, floor coaches and non-producing managers who all work to help increase your sales and increase your earnings! This opportunity can be life changing. Are you ready to reach beyond your dreams?
Our Loan Officers consult with clients in 48 states, depending upon their licensing footprint. At AFN Loan Officers are trained to listen, build rapport, understand and analyze the full financial situations of our customers. Our goal is to provide the most appropriate financial solutions to meet each client’s specific needs.
- Is energetic and outgoing, with excellent communication skills and who's able to be persuasive, has good character and integrity.
- Connects quickly with consumers and builds rapport with potential clients
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including excellent follow up capabilities.
- Strong ability and passion for closing deals and negotiating
- Possess the ability to quickly identify customer’s goals and objectives
- Is an ambitious professional who is motivated by the opportunity for advancement
- Flexible and adaptable, learns and reacts quickly in a fast paced environment; able to multi-task
- Strong sense of urgency and initiative to get things done
- Ability to handle high volume of phone calls
- Basic computer skills and data entry
- Sales experience preferred.
- College degree preferred, but not mandatory
- One of the best, if not the best consumer direct compensation plan in the market
- Unstoppable marketing machine each with a dedicated marketing rep for each LO
- Complete benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Incentive plans, cash rewards, company paid trips and contests
- Company paid licensing, continuing education, and annual state/NMLS renewals
- Continuous on-going training and internal growth
- Extensive product line - giving us products, other lenders just don't have.
- Being a part of a dynamic and collaborative corporate culture that drives you to succeed daily
Our business model is focused on helping you to achieve higher levels of sales production.
Owner’S Representative / Program Manager For Energy Client
Turner and Townsend is growing our Program Management services for our energy client in the east bay. We are seeking an Owner’s Representative / Program Manager to manage a key commercial client and their stakeholders in capital improvement program, navigating the business to turning a business needs for scenario development. Program management strongly preferred throughout the project lifecycle.
The Owner’s Representative / Program Manager will partner with client’s internal stakeholders, coordinating with sourcing, IT, facilities, end-users, facilities and external consultants including design builders and brokers and real estate brokers. This position ensures that program governance is maintained including schedule and budget. The Owners’ Representative manager will act as a liaison between the stakeholders and client’s corporate team, as well as between the construction team and external vendors. Responsibilities may include managing small project delivery team staffs to provide coordinated expertise, standardized tools and project management recommendations.
The ideal candidate will know how to turn a business need into a potential space solution, develop project strategy by planning. They will have experience with capital planning, business drivers, business case, discovery, governance, reporting, business intelligence, change management and comms plan, with a heavy focus on stakeholder engagement and owner business benefits vs project planning/design/construction.
Apply to be considered for upcoming hiring initiatives with award-wining Program and Cost Management firm, Turner & Townsend.
- Bachelor of Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management or Real Estate Development or equivalent professional experience in the design and construction of hospitals and medical clinics.
- The ideal candidate will have 10-15 ( and for third role 8-10) years of project management experience of commercial real estate.
- Experience on projects including retail, mixed use, and corporate offices from initiation though closeout.
- Must have been in responsible charge of the delivery of projects exceeding $5 million construction cost.
- Project experience creating and managing schedules in P6 a huge plus.
- Must have working understanding of budget development, tracking and reporting.
- Some travel required.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to ensure appropriate communications and coordination across project delivery team, stakeholders and vendors.
- Knowledge how to navigate turning a business need into a potential project/solution, who can be creating a roadmap/plan out of nothing, and knows where to start.
- Experience with capital planning.
- Strong client relationship management skills to maintain positive relations between stakeholders and corporate leadership.
- Able to manage and delegate tasks to technical and non-technical support staff.
- Familiarity with project management software and other programs such as Microsoft Suite is required.
Must be familiar with:
- Commercial Project Management language space programming and allocation cost analysis.
- Design build and integrated delivery model.
- Contract implementation.
- Must have expertise in project management techniques and software.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Project.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!