Sanborn Job Description Sample
Nurse Manager Clearview Treatment Services MSM
Physician Assistant Orthopedic Services Msmh
Registered Nurse Surgery C Msmh
Office Manager Trainee
Apartment Assistant Property Manager
Dental Assistant Trainee (No Experience Required)
Phlebotomist I - P/T - Niagara Falls, NY Req30960
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
LOCATION: Niagara Falls, NY
POSITION: Chemical Operator
Niacet is a leading producer of organic salts, including propionates and acetates, serving the Food, Pharmaceutical and Technical industries. With two longstanding and fully automated manufacturing sites, located in Niagara Falls, NY USA, and Tiel, The Netherlands, Niacet offers world-class quality products to a global market.
Our products fill vital needs in a broad range of applications that are essential to everyday life including food preservation, antibiotic formulation, dialysis treatment, energy production, and more.
Chemical Operator Position:
Niagara Falls chemical manufacturer is looking for experienced Operator. The Chemical Operator is responsible for maintaining operating control of assigned production unit including committing company resources appropriately.
General Job duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Completing assignments in a safe and orderly manner
2. Completing all assignments with minimal amount of supervision or instructions.
3. Handling and use of products and materials and operation of process equipment to manufacture the company’s products to specification.
4. Receiving, storage and loading of product and materials, housekeeping and various miscellaneous types of work necessary to support operations of the plant.
5. Loading finished products
6. Monitoring unit operations and perform standard tests to verify product compliance with specifications
7. Setting up, testing or performing general service or repair to process equipment in support of plant operations.
8. Analyzing problems and trouble shoot to effect resolution
9. Maintaining a working knowledge of materials and processes in the workplace.
10. Communicating as needed with other operators and the unit manger
11. Using materials and equipment to avoid damage, lost production and waste.
12. Performing other duties as assigned.
--Position is a rotating shift assignment, supporting 24/7 continuous operation.
- On the job performance
- Annual quality objectives
- Annual performance review
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Required Knowledge: Basic English and Math skills
- Experience Needed: Prior chemical plant experience highly preferred
We offer competitive compensation and one of the best benefit packages in the industry.
Store Clerk Temporary In Niagara Falls, NY
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!