Sand Springs Job Description Sample
Hospital Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Receive, identify, store, distribute, inventory, pick, pack, and ship materials, supplies, components and equipment in the most efficient manner.
- Assist in Shipping or Receiving when needed.
- Read appropriate warehouse documentation to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed or shipped.
- Move items to appropriate areas.
- Record amounts of materials or items moved into computer database.
- Assist in conducting physical inventories and cycle counts.
- Assist with maintaining inventory records by posting materials received and disbursed, writing shortage lists and distributing them as required.
- Maintain the warehouse in a clean, orderly and safe manner.
- Responsible for operating the warehouse machinery in a safe manner and reporting any equipment maintenance or problems to your immediate supervisor.
- Perform other work related tasks as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds required.
- Possesses strong attention to detail and ensures accuracy of all work output.
- Ability to work efficiently in a timeline driven environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
Engineer Manager (New Product Development)
Manages and directs engineering design and development projects which focus on developing or
improving designs and company product specifications. Directs activities relating to efforts from
Marketing and Quality Assurance to ensure the best possible commercialization of the product. Plans
and directs activities between engineering and manufacturing to ensure smooth transition from prototype
to pilot run.
· Design Evaluation: Directs the evaluation of existing products for re-design based on issues raised
by customers, vendors or internal team. Manages new product development program to ensure
products are developed timely and product specifications are achieved.
· Production Management: Oversees production processes, suggests changes to improve efficiencies.
Manages activities surrounding line or range of products, following product from design through
production. Collaborates with production and corporate engineering departments to implement new
· Design: Manages activities of employees engaged in ensuring all components, parts and
specifications of products comply with original design and products are maintained within
appearance, functionality and reliability. Ensures designs support cost effectiveness.
· Budget: Responsible for ensuring projects remain within budget. Oversees capital budget for new
· Patent: May be involved in patent applications for new or existing products.
· Quality: Implements new/improved processes to improve quality and reduce product lead times to
customers. Ensures customer orders are processes accurately and timely.
· Management: Develops and maintains a competent workforce through recruitment, training, goal-setting
and performance management of development engineering staff.
· Other responsibilities as assigned or required.
· Directly supervises 3-12 employees.
· Indirectly manages 5-15 employees through subordinate supervisors/managers.
Saas, HR Solutions, B2B Sales, Tulsa
Our Client offers human capital management technology that provides businesses with one solution that effectively manages the entire employment life cycle, from recruitment to retirement. Our single database houses individual products that are categorized under five main categories:
Talent Acquisition, Time and Labor Management, Payroll, Talent Management and HR Management.
Our client is looking for aggressive B2B sales reps who are striving to make six figures ++
Position: B2B/Outside Sales
$70,000 Base year one, OTE $120,000 plus year one + Great Benefits + Cell & Car allowance
· Cloud based technology, coupled with a commitment to 1950s customer service is the driving force behind their competitive advantage.
· client-driven development of their proprietary software makes it user friendly, while providing unmatched flexibility and scalability.
· Debt free since 2002
· Recognized by Glassdoor as one of the best places to work
· A nine year Inc. magazine 500|5000 honoree, our client joins independent American entrepreneurial companies such as Zappos, Under Armour, Microsoft and Pandora as the most innovative and inspiring private companies in America.
· Opportunities to win a car, cash, and vacations
CEO - Chief Executive Officer - Non Profit
Community Service Council of Tulsa (CSC) mission is to confront challenges to health, social and economic opportunities, and strategically advance effective community-based solutions. We do this through research, planning, networking, and mobilizing resources. CSC is a nonprofit established in 1941 with a current annual operating budget of $10M and employs a staff of 90+ people. Programs are broken into six divisions – Data & Information, Education, Health & Mental Health, Housing & Homelessness, Incarceration Reduction and Veterans. CSC serves as convener, communicator, connector, creator and capacity builder for the Tulsa region with state-wide impact. CSC serves as a source of spawning and incubation for start-up organizations or programs to address emerging community needs.
- Reports to: Board of Directors composed of community leaders from all sectors of business
- Supervises: Chief Financial Officer, Chief of External Affairs, Chief Program Officer, and the
Leader of the organization, establishing a vision for Community Impact that is
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
The major responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Planning/Strategy Development – Develop, recommend and implement strategic and short-term plans and initiatives.
- Lead Board and staff in community needs assessment and strategic planning.
- Develops strategies to ensure organizational goals are achieved.
- Coordinates and aligns activities to strategic direction in the areas of community impact, resource development and staff alignment.
- Needs Assessment – Lead and participate in the research and assessment of community needs and challenges and the planning and design of programs and services to meet those needs.
- Forge relationships and “collective impact dynamics” with other community organizations and resources to work cooperatively in needs assessment and associated resource development and oversight.
- Organizational Development – Accountable for building and leading high-performing teams, ensuring all teams are aligned and collaborating to achieve organizational results. Maintains accountability for the operational and fiscal integrity of the organization. CEO assesses organizational capacity to implement strategies and identify gaps in systems and staffing. Directly supervises senior leadership positions and establishes individual goals; works with CFO to manage organizational spending, monitor budget compliance and mitigate financial risks; and ensures inclusiveness and diversity among staff and volunteers.
- Initiate actions aimed at building the organization and developing the skills and talents of employees at all levels.
- Implement team building with staff to align work around goals, build effective working relationships, reduce team members’ role ambiguity, find solutions to team problems, and create a collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Board Relations – Provide support, direction and assistance to the Board of Directors and serve in an advisory capacity at Board and committee meetings.
- Provide updates and proactively communicate opportunities, challenges or needs/issues with board. Manage board meeting preparations and attend board meetings.
- Provide orientation and training to new Board members and serve as a source of counsel to the Board on an ongoing basis.
- Fundraising/Development – Plan, lead and participate actively in fundraising activities, initiatives and efforts to meet community and organizational needs.
- Identify and cultivate funding sources in partnership with key leadership internally and the board of directors. Grow funding streams to include foundations and collaborative grants.
- Prepare and deliver presentations highlighting the work and impact of the agency and its services and partnerships in the community.
- Community Relations – Provide leadership in shaping and communicating the vision, objectives and work of CSC to the community and serve as its primary spokesperson.
- Build and maintain relationships with area industry leaders, civic organizations, government agencies, strategic partners and foundations
- Build consensus with stakeholders around approaches to collective impact on key community issues.
- Serve as a knowledgeable, compassionate witness and relentless advocate for those in need while working with employees, volunteers, service providers and the community at large.
- Intentionally engages and supports minority communities, LEP (Limited English Proficient) people, underserved and disadvantage populations.
- Proactively identify and engage strategic partners missing from community conversations, meetings and work. Build an authentic, open and inclusive leadership model.
- Financial Management – Manage financial planning, budgeting and reporting for CSC, direct the preparation and administration of the annual budget, and oversee the allocation and management of funds including grant management for foundations and federal government.
- Provide the Board with continuing review of financial performance in relation to plan, budget and grant administration/reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Social Science, Public Affairs or a related discipline
- Prefer graduate level study or degree in Business, Public administration, or Organizational Development
- 12 years of related experience leading up to and including organizational leadership, preferably to include significant experience in the non-profit sector
- Demonstrated track record as an innovative leader
- Ability to grow and build the confidence and respect of staff, board, stakeholders and community leaders.
- Previous experience in leading staff members through subordinate managers
- Previous experience managing financials and federal grant administration – preferred
- Related experience in the development and shaping of strategic plans
- Related experience in raising funds and growing revenues
- Experience working with or reporting to a Board of Directors – highly desirable
- Prefer related experience as the Executive Director or CEO of a community service organization
- Related leadership experience in a public service organization in Tulsa – highly desirable
- Leader – Able to teach, mentor and lead – rather than simply direct
- Visionary and Dreamer – Constantly thinking about “the future”, looking for needs and opportunities that may arise, and able to plan strategically.
- Inquiring Mind – Deep thinker who seeks understanding and insight, not just information.
- Management Capabilities – Proven skill and record of success as a leader – and the demonstrated capacity to be a “servant leader” in attitude and approach.
- Passionate – About helping people, investing in them as individuals and as a collaborative team, and about learning and growing.
- Collaborator – Understanding of how to employ the nature and power of collaboration – i.e. applying the “collective impact” dynamic.
- Unafraid/Risk Taker – Able to embrace and tackle the most difficult challenges, even when struggling – tough minded and determined.
- Business Acumen – Able to interpret and work with financial statements – and experienced and skilled in managing operational costs.
- Consensus Builder – Effective spokesperson and consensus builder regarding the organization and its mission, needs and its initiatives.
- Charisma – Charismatic leadership qualities with the ability to inspire confidence, lead others, and capture the attention and interest of diverse groups.
- Communications Skill – Able public speaker with skill in preparing and delivering presentations to audiences, large and small, as well as in communicating clearly and concisely in one-on-one situations.
- Emotionally Strong – Ability to press on beyond the almost daily disappointments of the work facing the organization.
- Self-Confident – Strong sense of self while willing to listen to others, consider the value of their ideas and, then to determine directions and actions.
- Humble – No ego trip – can take reasonable criticism.
- Computer Proficiency – Proficient in the use of personal computers for word processing and presentation applications.
The starting compensation will include competitive base salary and employee benefits and the opportunity for incentive compensation.
Diesel Engine Technician – Dream Career!
Location: Multiple US Based Locations – Some with Global Travel
Compensation: Base salary commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Got a job? How about a Career?
If you are looking for a career with a global foot print major corporation with a complete employment package, then send me your resume so we can speak today!
Employment Notice: Any of the below skills and experience will be considered.
- Diagnoses and completes complex repairs to engines either in shop or at the customer’s site
- Engages customers in a courteous and professional manner. Anticipates and ensures prompt and efficient attention to customer needs
- Applies the use of specialized tools and follows documented procedures and policies to diagnose and complete less complex repairs, including identifying and preparing required parts and tools
- Performs preventative maintenance activities as per documented schedules and standards on engine and related components in shop or in the field
- Escalates unresolved issues to more experienced Field Service Technicians and/or Supervisor
- Completes required documentation, such as service worksheets, timesheets, warranty claims, quality documents via handwritten forms or business system input screens
- Experience performing all work within Standard Repair Times (SRTs)
- Excellent diagnostic skill and experience
- Ability to carry out full diagnostics using diagnostic tools on different product types with or without supervision depending on skills and experience
- Experience using Insite diagnostic tool
- Properly use parts books, service manuals and QuickServe online
- Experience using Cummins EDS system
Any level of experience from entry to a professional pro with Light Duty Diesel Engines to High Horse Power 30 liter plus engines or Marine Engine experience.
- Heavy-Duty external and internal engine rebuild/repair experience
- On highway vehicles, Motor Coaches or High Horse Power Engine experience
- Experience with engine horse power 104 HP to 4200 HP
- Cummins ISX, ISL, ISM, ISB, ISC Engine
- Experience with Cummins ISX 15, QSK 30 to QSK 78 motors or experience with K19, KT38, K50 and QSK60 to QSK95, QST 30 motors
- Experience with Diesel Engines, including CAT, Detroit, MTU, Cummins, Perkins, Volvo, Navistar, Western Star, Freightliner, Mac, Paccar, Waukesha,
- Experience with High Horse Power Diesel or Natural Gas engines, (30 Liter and up)
- Marine Engine and Global International Experience
- Ability to travel to any global location
- Active and current passport
- 14/7 Technician Program – 14 days on call and 7 days off
- 48 hours of pay for each week you are on assignment (14 day shift)
- Overtime paid before 7AM and after 6PM, weekends & holidays
- Cummins, GE Marine Engines or others
- Offshore marine service experience
- Trinidad, Angola, Spain, Dubai, Egypt, South Africa, French Guiana, China, Nigeria, Brazil, Malta, Mexico, Aruba, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Alaska, Washington, California, Florida Coast, New York, South Texas Coast, Mississippi Coast, Alabama Coast, and Louisiana
- Pre-establish Go Trailer and Remote Warehouses
- Adheres to all relevant Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation and reports any issues / incidents to their supervisor
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- Post-Secondary Certificate or training as a diesel technician preferred
- Certified MasterDieselTechnician / Mechanic (preferred)
Direct-Hire / $70K
The Systems Administrator at SpringPoint provides anticipatory functions on behalf of clients. This role follows and/or establishes routine activities that anticipate and proactively correct issues.
- Establish and execute pre-scheduled monthly network maintenance and review for clients performed remotely and onsite.
- Network Administration tasks (tasks include server health checks, test backup/restores, antivirus updates, antimalware updates, OS service packs, windows updates and firmware updates)
- Maintain Client backup jobs, replication, and perform test restores
- Ensure customer networks remain stable with maximum uptime
- Build a reputation of competence and teamwork with customers and co-workers
- Adhere to and innovate processes and procedures to improve service delivery
- Continue skills development; maintain proficiency in current technologies
- Individual initiative and creativity are required
- Strong attention to detail in both challenging and mundane tasks
- Process Driven
- Strong internal strength and focus to overcome technical challenges
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet goals and objectives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Driven to learn new products and technologies by actively pursuing education and certification
- Highly professional and personable at all times
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess inherent troubleshooting skills
- Desire to “do what it takes” to solve technical challenges
- Practical, hands on technical experience is a must
- Industry certifications such as CCENT, N+, Security+, MCITP, MCSA, etc.
- Minimum of a two-year college degree or equivalent field experience
- Understanding of Microsoft products, third party utilities, local and wide-area networks, hardware, and desktop operating systems
- Minimum of one or more years of experience supporting backups/patch management/Active Directory with a strong understanding Managed Services support
- Four years of experience in a technical support role (infrastructure support, software development, system administration, or network administration)
- Fundamental knowledge in two or more of the following: system administration, security, mobility, network and desktop/server operating systems, database systems, messaging, management and operations
- Consistently practices strong organizational, communication, project management, negotiation, and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!