Sandwich Job Description Sample
Automation Manufacturing Engineer II - 2Nd Shift
Jabil offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program, and a supportive environment that provides learning and career development opportunities. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.
Monitor the quality and efficiency performance for assigned automation manufacturing line(s). Drive continuous improvement through process development, root cause analysis and systematic problem solving.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Continually strive to balance and optimize line throughput, including efforts to minimize changeover downtime (i.e. common set-ups).
- Monitor machine management data in order to maximize utilization and minimize machine-generated scrap.
- Perform hardware and software integrations and configure system instrument databases, control systems.
- Perform setups, software configurations and process control consoles under appropriate systems.
- Debug and optimize automated processes to maximize cycle times and uptime.
- Provide input on creative ways to reduce costs by streamlining processes, systems and new automation solutions.
- Participate in initial equipment conceptual development and carefully balance product specifications, process requirements, layout complexity cost and lead times.
- Perform accurate return on investments studies.
- Perform and validate automated processes using a data driven statistical approach.
- Coordinate line reconfigurations and machine move activities, including equipment arrival, positioning and installation, and scheduling of support groups (Machine Support, Facilities, MIS, etc.) using the approved communication process.
- Verify that machine maintenance is performed as scheduled on assigned line(s).
- Provide guidance, assistance and / or training to the Manufacturing Engineering Assistants and Manufacturing Engineering Technicians and Machine Operators.
- Encourage open communication and exchange of information within the M.E. department and between the various support groups.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor’s degree in related engineering field; and three years related experience in automated manufacturing environment including PLC systems/subsystems; three years related experience building in safety into machinery and processes. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working experience with Allen Bradley integrated or distributed control systems including ControlLogix; PLC and PC base concepts utilized in the automation environment.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in control panel troubleshooting including Human-Machine Interfacing (HMI).
- Experience with material flow and presentation, methods of position and application utilized for automation solutions.
- Experience with fixtures and end effectors utilized for the containment, positioning, clamping and movement of products in the automation arena.
- Experience with Fanuc robotics and motion control is a plus.
- Integration of different programs/ machine interfaces.
- Previous experience with database development/manipulation, HMI development, device layout-photo eyes/prox.sensors/light curtains, Scanners, vision systems, pneumatic controls.
- Ability to write/read code, review technical data, drawings, files, manage sub-contractors and manage multiple projects running concurrently.
- Must be able and willing to accommodate a 2nd Shift schedule (approximate start time 4PM)
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.
B2B Outside Sales
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to ...
Need Extra Cash For The Holidays? Drive With Uber!
Drive with Uber Make money on your schedule
- Make great money - You can drive and make as much as you want. And, the more you drive, the more you could make. Plus, your fares get automatically ...
CDL A Truck Drivers With Double Endorsement - Make $80K/Year!
Class A CDL Teams needed for round trip dedicated lanes with weekly home time. 100% no touch freight and 100% drop and hook. Comprehensive benefit package and 401(k) offered with benefits starting ...
CDL Truck Driver
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS * Must be 21 years of age
- Valid Commercial Class A Drivers License * 2 years or 50,000 miles verifiable tractor trailer driving experience (If less, additional ...
Independent Sales Representative
Take your career and your annual income to new heights with Platinum Supplemental Insurance. Platinum is a marketer of cost-effective, benefit-richsupplemental insurance policies that are specifically designed to help families focus on recovery, not
Java 1.8 Test
CDL A Training & Student Driver Jobs
CRST Expedited is now training and hiring student drivers. We'll sponsor your CDL A training (including room and board) and give you a job when you finish.
Retail Sales Associate - Naperville, IL
Summary. The Retail Sales Associate (RSA) is responsible for building the guest experiences that are the foundation of the Company's retail success.
Experienced CDL A Truck Driver
We're looking for experienced Class A CDL team drivers out of the Morton, Illinois area who are in search of an outstanding career. We have the miles if you have the drive. When you join Dedicated ...
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!