Santa Clara Job Description Sample
Manager Of Outpatient Clinics
Manages the operations of a large unit or multiple units in an outpatient facility.
Ensures Assistants and staff provide the highest quality of care and are in compliance with The Joint Commission, federal, state, and local requirements.
Collaborates with physicians and other health care providers in establishing, implementing, and maintaining patient care and quality service standards to meet members and internal clients expectations.
Acts as patient advocate resolving patient care issues.
Designs and evaluates processes to improve systems and patient care results across the continuum of care.
Develops and monitors budgets and resource allocations.
Monitors financial performance and identifies and implements strategies to reduce costs and improve quality of care/service.
Determines the appropriate staff mix for department and develops processes to screen, interview, hire, train, and maintain the competency of all department staff.
Provides on going staff development.
Develops, implements, and monitors departmental policies and procedures which support the organizations goals and business objectives and ensures they are met.
Collaborates with Physician Team Leader and Department Chief in developing the level of patient services and the day-to-day operations of the department.
Manages and resolves human resource, labor relations, employee and department safety, and risk management issues.
At least 5 years of experience in Manager of Outpatient Services or Practice Administrator required.
Bachelor's degree required.
??? Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication skills.
??? Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
ONLY FACE TO FACE INTERVIEWS - NO PHONE INTERVIEWS
DATED ONon 24th February 9.00 – 11.00 AM PST
The following requirement is open with our client.
Title : Java Developer
Location : Santa Clara, CA
Duration : 1 Year
Rate : $ 50 - $ 55/hr
Visa Status : Any work status
In-person Interview : Yes – face to face interview
There will be 2 tech rounds and also coding test
Very good exposure to latest and advanced Java/J2EE concepts
Struts 2 Hibernate Spring MVC
3-5 years of strong JAVA Programming experience.
3-5 years of experience developing web applications utilizing JAVA Enterprise Edition (J2EE), XML, and Web Services at an enterprise level
Job Opportunity For IT Infrastructure Project Manager-Santa Clara, CA
Greetings from Brainhunter,
This is Vinodh
I’m delighted to send you this email and thanks for reading,Please find the below JD of an active open requirement. Please send me your updated resume, contact number and a time to reach you if you're interested in the below assignment. Looking forward to work with you.
We are hiring Infrastructure Project Manager for Client- Unisys Corporation at Santa Clara, CA
Pay rate per hour: $39/hour on W2
Client: Unisys Corporation
Location: 100% onsite in Santa Clara, CA. They highly prefer LOCAL candidates that don't have to relocate due to the high cost of living and the sticker shock - they tend to not work out. But, they will consider candidates who are willing to relocate on their own dime IF they do their due diligence in researching the area and cost of living.
Duration: 6-12 months temp to perm for high performers.
Interviews: There will be 2 or 3 rounds of interviews.
- 1st will be over the phone with the Unisys hiring manager.
- 2nd will be over the phone with the Unisys Account Executive
- 3rd will be Face to Face (or Skype video for non-locals) with the Unisys AE and a
- The Infrastructure Project Manager actively manages projects for Technology Infrastructure and other Portfolio related projects.
- The Project manager is responsible for performing the detailed planning, and managing project execution and completion of moderate to large projects.
- Defines the phase deliverables, tracks milestones and incurred expenses versus planned expenses, schedules roles and resources, test, training and implementation plans, evaluates risks and recommends contingency plans.
- Assigns resources to tasks, and manages quality, resolution of issues, status reviews and reporting, and compliance with all policies and procedures and support artifacts.
- Generally, leads a group of technical resources and other IT technical staff and where necessary, collaborates with business subject matter experts.
- Project management expertise in managing predominantly IT infrastructure projects.
- Five (5) years hands on experience as a Project Manager required
- PMP certification, Agile, Dev/Ops experience desirable.
- Technology Infrastructure (Enterprise Compute, Networks, Windows, VMware) experience required.
- Working knowledge of network, VPN, network printers, video conferencing, Audio-visual, Windows Desktop, O365 and VoIP a plus.
- ITSM or ITIL Certification Preferred
- Experience in gathering user requirements and documentation of formal business requirements and functional specifications
- Ability to be very flexible and versatile, capable of wearing multiple hats (Hands on, PM, BA) and driving concurrent tasks to completion
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, conflict management, written, and verbal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in automated Project Management Tools such as Microsoft Project, including financial and schedule reporting
- Detail oriented, able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimum supervision
- Municipality project management experience considered a plus
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Maintain Resource Management Planning and update the client on a weekly basis.
- Performs detailed planning, project execution management and completion of moderate or large projects.
- Defines the phase deliverables
- Tracks milestones and incurred expenses versus planned expenses
- Schedules roles and resources o Evaluates risks and recommends contingency plans.
- Adheres to the Technology Architecture and Enterprise Architecture.
- Assigns resources and tasks
- Manages quality assurance, resolution of issues, status reviews and reporting
- Assists in the development of standards, change control, customer support, and compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Follow up with key clients regularly throughout the issue resolution process to provide smooth communication.
- Provide timely and comprehensive status reports that maintain service level agreements
- Provide up-to-date information to clients in response to specific inquiries
- Provide advance notifications to management regarding potential issues before they occur.
- Responsible for managing critical IT and departmental projects in the Enterprise Compute, Network and Infrastructure domain
- Develop use cases and test plans.
- Perform quality assurance and functional testing.
- Work with outside Consultants and solution providers on business issues and solutions relating to projects.
- Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues to meet expected customer service objectives.
- Coordinates implementation projects with various business units, functional areas and vendors.
- Customer Interface
- Build strong and trusted relationships with IT and departmental
- Meet with key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Provide status reports on a regular basis that demonstrate delivery according to service level agreements.
- Communicates challenges and opportunities proactively and consistently to drive business performance.
- Innovative self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Meet with Project Stakeholders at least once a week to provide smooth communication
- Meet with IT and project departmental staff and regularly to provide two-way communication of projects
- Participate in team meetings on a regular basis.
- Build a network and proactively maintain contacts to foster professional and personal growth.
Feel free to reach me at 201-275-0509 for any clarification.
Thanks and Regards,
Office Landline (201) 275 0509
Brainhunter Companies LLC (A Division of Quess Corp Ltd)
1140 Suite 201, Route 22
Bridgewater NJ 08807
This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential, proprietary to Brainhunter, privileged or otherwise protected by law. Views or opinions presented in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The information is solely intended for the individual or the entity it is addressed to. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
Ce message et tous les fichiers qu'il contient sont confidentiels, propriété de Brainhunter, privilégiés ou autrement protégés par la loi. Vues et opinions présentées dans ce courriel sont celles de l’auteur et ne reflètent pas nécessairement ceux de la société. L'information est uniquement destinée à l'individu ou l’entité, il est adressé. La société décline toute responsabilité pour tout dommage causé par un virus transmis par cet e-mail.
www.Brainhunter.com| LinkedIn | Facebook
Quess Corp Limited Group of Companies, Brainhunter ranks among one of the largest Professional IT and Engineering staffing firms in North America. Quess is one of the fastest growing global staffing firms and is part of the international company, Fairfax Financial Holdings, held through its listed subsidiary, Thomas Cook.
Project Manager (Ca) - High Tech Facilities Tenant Improvement
The Stantec Construction Group, providing industry-leading capital construction services, is seeking a Project Manager to provide management direction for small, medium, and large sized commercial and industrial building design, construction, and maintenance projects for a large national semiconductor firm headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. Projects are fast paced, detail-oriented and require a highly motivated professional with an excellent work ethic. This position requires the individual to have excellent management, verbal and written communication skills, as it will require direct interaction with the client\u0027s management team.
The Stantec Construction Group is growing its business in the industrial and vertical construction sectors in North America. Its strategy for this growth will see an increase in resources and capabilities across the US.
Business and contract activity associated with this initiative will include:
- Commercial and industrial building design, construction, and maintenance.
- Manufacturing facility design, construction, and management.
- General maintenance for manufacturing facilities and office campuses.
The primary responsibilities for this role will include:
- Plan, organize and staff key field positions including subordinate project managers, as required.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policy.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with prime client, A/E contacts, key suppliers and subcontractors to facilitate preconstruction and construction activities.
- Manage design consultants, architects and engineers to ensure design deliverables are fit-for-purpose, cost effective and meet scope of work objectives, standards and client specifications.
- Provide management and administrative direction to on-site construction managers and superintendent to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget while meeting Stantec safety and quality standards. Investigate potentially serious situations, resolve issues and implement corrective measures.
- Represent Company in project meetings, assist in labor negotiations/strategy meetings, etc.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (proposals, contracts, invoicing, change control etc.) to protect company\u0027s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the Client.
- Work jointly with other members of the project team to complete the Stantec Management Administration Plan prior to initiating any fieldwork. Use the planning guidelines and tools provided therein throughout the project.
- Assure that direct reporting employees follow safe work practices and use company guidelines and policies for planning and executing work in a safe manner.
- Work in a manner to ensure your personal safety and that of fellow employees by following company health and safety guidelines and policies.
- Provide leadership and technical support to project engineers, field engineers and superintendents.
- Ensure that project invoicing and payments are processed in accordance with Program policies.
- Manage Project Control functions of projects, namely procurement of materials thru Purchase Agreements and Contracts, Change Management, Cost Estimating, revenue and Cost Forecasting and Scheduling.
- Assume additional responsibilities as directed by corporate executives.
If former Military, the following MOS codes may be applicable:
Army Corps of Engineers (12, 21, 51, 62) Series MOS
Marine Corps (1100&1300) Series MOSC
Coast Guard (700) Series MOS Air Force (3E200) Series MOS
Navy (All 5000) Series MOS
- At least 10 years of construction, design, finance, and management experience / knowledge on multi-discipline heavy commercial and industrial building projects.
- Technology related experience as it relates to semiconductor facility design, construction, and management including cleanrooms, test floors and laboratories and their ancillary mechanical, electrical instrumentation and communication support systems.
- Management responsibility with several medium or multiple small sized projects.
- Bachelors in Engineering or Construction Management or additional 5 years equivalent experience and training/education.
- Must be able to apply innovative and effective management techniques to maximize employee performance.
- Thorough understanding of relevant corporate and industry practices, processes, standards, etc. and their impact on project activities.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills (tact, diplomacy, mediation, influence, etc.).
- Strong business-orientation and proven experience and judgment as a high functioning team leader.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Caregiver For Special Needs
24Hr HomeCare is a Santa Clara award-winning leader in the healthcare industry providing a needed service for the aging U.S. population. We are looking for compassionate, dedicated, and experienced healthcare professionals in Santa Clara to join our team!
We have immediate caregiving opportunities with our clients in the Santa Clara surrounding areas: Sunnyvale, San Jose, Mlilpitas, Santa Clara, Campbell, Cupertino, and Saratoga
We are looking for experienced Care Providers to join The Disability Services Team at 24Hr HomeCare. Our Care Providers will provide exceptional services to children, teens, and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities such as Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Asperger's Syndrome, and Down Syndrome, in the individual's own home or out in the community to enable them to live full and dignified lives. If you are an energetic person who has experience supporting children, teens, or adults with/without challenging behaviors, please consider helping our clients today!
Our Care Providers have an important role in impacting client’s social enhancement by supporting individual's existing relationships, increasing their networks of friends/acquaintances, and supporting clients at home and in the community to engage and stimulate learning. Our Care Providers also assist clients with other activities that are related to client’s independent living.
These activities consist of a wide range of non-medical services which includes, but is not limited to: light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, feeding, dressing, occasional house shopping and errand runs (only with adult clients). As well as personal care including: toileting incontinence care, bathing, oral care, and grooming.
- Arrive to and from assigned shift on time and properly document all shifts worked
- Appropriately report any changes to client’s mental/physical health or home environment immediately
- Maintain proper documentation pertaining to client health and follow specific instructions pertaining to client health and other duties assigned
- Comply with rules and regulations pertaining to client health information, specifically HIPAA’s policies and procedures
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of 24Hr HomeCare
- Represent 24Hr HomeCare to the best of your ability
- Promote positive, supportive, and respectful communication to client/family and 24Hr HomeCare staff
- 1 year of professional experience with Developmental Disabilities or Direct Support Professional (DSP) certificate
- Two forms of ID compliant with I9 requirements such as Driver's License, State ID, Passport, social security card, etc.
- Physical exam within the past 6 months
- Proof of negative tuberculosis test (within 6 months) or Chest X-ray (within 5 years)
- Valid CPR Card & First Aid (Resources available if not CPR/First Aid certified)
- Two professional references (able to verify 1 year of disability care experience)
- Cleared criminal background
We Care For You!
- Competitive pay (different rates apply depending on shift length)
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle with full-time and part-time availability
- Paid orientation/training
- Supportive staff and management to help you achieve your career goals
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Paid overtime (hourly and/or weekly) and mileage
Care Provider Recognition/Benefits:
- Employee recognition awards
- Employee appreciation month (win cash prizes, free food, gift cards)
- Incentives for good performance (gift cards, movie tickets, caregiver of the month)
- 24Hr HomeCare perks include discounts on restaurants, travel, and more!
- Discounts on wireless providers
- Diagnosis-Specific Nutrition training
- Medical Benefits and 401k
Our Caregivers provide a wide range of non-medical services to ensure clients overall wellness which includes, but is not limited to: light housekeeping, laundry, transportation, meal preparation, medication reminders, transferring, feeding, dressing, and range of motion exercises. As well as personal care including: toileting, incontinence care, bathing, oral care, and grooming.
Property Management Job Fair In Santa Clara!
We are hiring! We are seeking hardworking, motivated individuals to join our winning team and be part of an exciting and growing organization. If you are looking for a work environment that recognizes your talents and celebrates your efforts and contributions, we want to know more about you. If you are interested in joining the GK team and looking to make a difference at our residential communities, visit our job fair on Thursday, March 8th at Civic Plaza in Santa Clara, CA! We offer sign on bonuses for Community Managers, Assistant Community Managers, Leasing Agents, Maintenance Managers, Maintenance Technicians, and Porters!
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT JOB FAIR AT CIVIC PLAZA IN SANTA CLARA!
Address: 1495 Don Avenue, Santa Clara, CA 95050
Date: Thursday, March 8, 2018
Time: 11:00AM to 5:00PM
We will be conducting on-site interviews, so bring your resume! We look forward to meeting you!
Goldrich Kest provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Goldrich Kest is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified applicants, and employees with disabilities to ensure they enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities and benefits of employment as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
CDL Class A Driver
Class A Driver
MGA Employee Services seeks CDL Class A Drivers for full-time opportunities available in San Jose, CA.
- Full-time, temp-to-hire
- $26.00/hr. pay rate
- 10 hours of weekly OT
- All local work
- Monday - Friday (No Weekends)
- Full benefits available after just 30 days of full-time employment
Class A Driver
- Transport and deliver products to multiple locations with a 48ft trailer
- Touch freight
- Manage routes efficiently
- Comply with all DOT and in-house regulations
Class A Driver
- Valid CA CDL Class A license in good standing
- At least 2-years of CDL Class A commercial driving experience
- At least 21 years of age
How to Apply:
- Click Apply to submit an application immediately
Server Support Engineer (Bilingual English/Japanese)
The ServerSupportEngineer (Bilingual English/Japanese) will perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity of all hardware and server resources.
- Troubleshoot diverse range of hardware and software
- Assist with Server maintenance and SAN / NAS and Network Configurations
- Schedule, plan, implement and installation and testing of new products and improvements to systems relating to Linux and Windows systems
- Create PC, servers, network setup manual, Troubleshooting report
- Create, manage and respond to support cases submitted by customers, partners
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Provide advanced level technical support with the Microsoft suite of products (Windows 7/8/10, Office 2010/2013/2016, etc.)
- Ensure successful completion of all daily tasks (externally and self-assigned)
- Support customers for HPE ProLiant Servers including Blade Servers, Dell PowerEdge Servers and EMC Storage
- Maintain VMWare vSphere Environments.
- Make a selection of HW, SW and License
- Support Sales team for hearing and proposal materials.
- Create and update System Document, Operation Manual, Knowledge Base, Trouble History, etc.)
- CCNA/CCNP/Network+ (Preferred)
- MCSA/MCSE (Preferred)
- Bilingual English/Japanese required
- Familiarity with foreign culture especially Asian is plus!
- 5+ years’ work experience as Server Engineer.
- At least 7 Years of TCP/IP network work experience including or equivalent knowledge.
- Knowledge of Fiber Channel and iSCSI protocol
- 5+ years of HPE ProLiant/Dell PowerEdge Server work experience or equivalent knowledge.
- 3+ years of Storage Product (preferably EMC)
- Ability to maintain VMWare - vSphere environments.
- Communication skills with customers, vendor /carrier and company staff.
- Documentation skills.
- Microsoft office products (Visio, Word, etc.) skills.
- Own car for visiting customer offices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that will challenge organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work evenings and weekends if needed
- Ability to travel for business within U.S. and aboard if needed
Local candidates only. Must be able to start by 3/1/18. Sorry, we are unable to sponsor or transfer at this time. No C2C. No 3rd Party. Only qualified candidates will be responded to.
Key Words: Support, Servers, System, TCP/IP, Fiber Channel, iSCSI, HPE ProLiant Servers, Dell PowerEdge Servers, Storage, EMC, VMware, vSphere, Microsoft Office, Japanese, CCNA, CCNP, MCSA, MCSE, Bilingual English/Japanese
Registered Dental Assistants
At Bay Area Kids Dentist, we specialize in dental care for all children. Our pediatric dentists provide a fun and safe environment for kids. Every member of our pediatric dentistry team is passionate about being able to provide excellent, gentle and affordable dental care.
All our offices deliver state of the art oral health care to children and young adults. Our dental offices are easily accessible from Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Cupertino, Campbell, Santa Clara, Palo Alto, San Jose and all bay area communities. Bay Area Kids Dentist is a Pediatric Dentist that is committed to children dental hygiene. We believe going to the dentist should be a positive experience for all children. Children are not small adults and need specialized care and attention. A healthy smile brings confidence.
We're a fast-growing dental practice, so your role will constantly be changing and evolving. You'll deliver on our mission and help us provide an exceptionally high-touch, patient-centric experience.
Seeking Registered Dental Assistants
About the role:
Essential functions may include any of the following tasks, knowledge, skills, and other characteristics. The list that follows is not intended as a comprehensive list, but rather to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed, and may be required to perform additional, position-specific tasks.
Ability to perform all phases of four (4) handed Dental Assisting duties for endodontics, oral surgery, periodontics, prosthodontics and restorative procedures.
Under the direct supervision of the Staff Dentists, possess the skills necessary to perform Registered Dental Assistant duties as per State of California licensing guidelines.
Ability to perform standard and radiographic methods. Expose, process and mount diagnostic radiographs.
Familiarity with dental terminology, materials, medications and instruments used during dental procedures.
Perform the following supportive tasks to ensure efficiency of patient flow:
Clean, sterilize, and set up trays
Stock and store all supplies and materials
Maintenance and testing of equipment (sterilizer, x-ray dosimetry, x-ray processor, etc.)
Processing models and other lab procedures
Instructing patients in oral hygiene and preventive dental education in coordination with the dentist
Inventory and reorder supplies as necessary to maintain PAR levels
Maintain clean, orderly and well stocked practice
Ability to plan work duties to ensure dental clinic efficiency
Knowledge of patient scheduling procedures
Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Education, Experience, Certifications and Licensure.
Registered Dental Assistant licensed by the State of California.
Coronal Polish Certification.
Radiation Safety Certification or completion of a radiation safety course approved
Current BLS CPR Certification.
High School Diploma or equivalent, GED.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before group.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
This is a variable hour, non-exempt position
Evening, weekend and holidays may be required
Compensation based on experience
Our team of skilled Registered Dental Assistants will work with the Operations Manager, Practice Manager and Dentists out of our Santa Clara Office. We offer full benefits and 401k to those that qualify.
In addition to these duties, we are looking for someone who is hard-working, ambitious, has a positive attitude, friendly, outgoing and professional. If you think you'd make the next terrific addition to our team, please send in a cover letter and resume.
Bay Area Kids Dentist is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Santa Clara
Shifts: [Mix 40hrs] Saturday 0730-1500, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 1500-2330
Job Requirements: Clean DMV record, Excellent computer skills, good customer service skills and previous security experience needed.
U.S. Security Associates, the market leading and wholly owned American safety and security services provider, has Security Officer openings in your area!
Currently, we’re expanding our team in Santa Clara, in search of the next STAR to join our Officer Force...You!
Does this sound like you?
- Friendly, outgoing and helpful, standing ready to assist
- Able to verbally deescalate situations
- Professional and driven with a focus on career advancement
- Desire to preserve a Safe. Secure. Friendly.® environment for our clients, people and the communities we serve.
- Willingness to advance your skill set and become a safety and security STAR!
Other extremely helpful attributes include:
- Former and current military, law enforcement, and or certified security professionals
- Recent grads, and or career minded people looking for career advancement
What we offer:
- Award winning training, development and recognition programs - SecuritySTARS℠
- Recognize high performance Associates as STARS, rewarding their best efforts through our annual awards programs
- Opportunity to build your reputation and career alongside a highly-trained, award winning Officer Force.
- Access to the most innovative technology in the safety and security services industry.
- Benefits and awards program
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule and locations
Requirements to address prior to applying:
- Must be 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be proficient and able to communicate in English
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable serving the public
- Must have reliable transportation
- Be able to obtain a Local or State Guard Card (where applicable). This includes having a criminal background evaluation, being able to show valid identification and be able to pay the State Security License fee that is required.
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell phone)
- Be able to work overtime and on various shifts as needed; including weekends and holidays. Reasonable accommodation based on religious beliefs or disabilities will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
If you’re ready to take your career search to the next level, we encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY! We’re currently interviewing and expect these openings to fill quickly. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about this and other opportunities in private security services, we highly encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY. Thank you for considering U.S. Security Associates as your employer of choice! We look forward to hearing from you!
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!