Santa Cruz Job Description Sample
Home Health Aide Positions
Are you compassionate, patient, and caring? Do you believe taking care of our elderly is one of the most important and fulfilling jobs on the planet? We sure do.
Honor is the fastest growing home care company in the Bay Area. We're looking for amazing caregivers to provide non-medical care to older adults. Honor provides in-home senior care, helping older adults continue to live well and independently at home. We are not a typical agency, we are disrupting the in-home care industry using technology and care. Caregivers are at the heart of Honor and we treat them better that anyone else, our company culture is based on respect.
Schedule: Full-Time (30-40 hours/week) / Weekends
Compensation: $14-$20 depending on where you work
Location: San Francisco, Peninsula, South Bay, Oakland, Fremont & Hayward (Immediate Open Positions)
- Must be 21 or older
- A valid CA driver's license
- Your own car with valid proof of insurance
- Minimum of 6 months paid caregiving experience (non-family member) or one of the following certifications: RN, LVN, CNA, HHA
- Must have experience lifting and transferring
- Must have experience diapering and changing briefs
- Must have experience bathing, toileting and/or bed bathing
- Negative TB test or chest x-ray
- 2 Professional References in health care (private caregiving, facilities, nursing homes, hospitals, etc)
What Honor offers:
- Honor App to help prepare for work and leave notes
- Paid overtime
- Paid sick leave
- Paid orientation and training
- Paid holidays at the rate of 1.5x
- Direct deposit, paid weekly
- 24/7 Honor Care Team Support
- Generous referral bonus program
- Health benefits based on eligibility
Want to meet a real Care Pro? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCOroZE50po
Clinical Lab Scientist
Clinical Lab Scientist Job Opening in Santa Cruz, California
Supplemental Health Care is currently partnering with a hospital is Santa Cruz, CA in search of a
Clinical Lab Scientist.
obtain and process laboratory specimens according to procedural requirements and perform such procedures as:
- Performing standard automated hematological procedures, as well as specialized and complex procedures, such as identifying and manually, counting formed elements in blood and body, fluids, and coagulation factors.
- Performing a full range of immunological procedures in order to facilitate diagnosis of patient resistance to or immunity from particular disease.
- Performing chemical analyses on body fluids to determine levels of specified analyte.
- Isolating microorganisms from a variety of clinical specimens, with emphasis on rapid detection of pathogenic organisms using specialized morphological and biochemical methods, and performing antibiotic susceptibility test.
- Review pending log of test procedures, assess equipment and supplies needed to perform required procedures, prepare reagents following standard formulae and procedures.
- Perform calibration and quality control procedures on laboratory equipment according to established policies.
- Evaluate quality control values for each test procedure, determine accuracy and trends of data, document corrective action, if required, in accordance with quality control policies.
- Review and identify factors that may adversely affect test performance or reporting of test results, correct and document problems, according to procedures.
- Reviews completed patient reports, immediately notify appropriate personnel of all critical values, according to established procedures.
- Participates in continuing education programs on laboratory related subjects in order to maintain licensure.
- Generates initial orders and add-on procedures in the LIS, receives specimens, processes, and distributes specimens to appropriate areas accurately and in a timely manner.
- Follows the commitment to excellence and treats patients, families, visitors and each other with courtesy, dignity, respect and professionalism
- Four-year college degree (Required)
Medical Technologist Certification- MTA (Required)
- One year clinical laboratory internship (Required)
- Minimum of one-year laboratory technology experience. (Preferred)
- American Society of Clinical Pathologist- ASCP (Required)
If you are interested in learning more about this position please forward your resume to .
Santa Cruz - Cota - FT - Cert Occupational Therapy Asst
Description: We are currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist Assistant. You will work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Under the supervision of the Occupational Therapist, you will implement the resident's Care Plan for rehabilitation. Help mentally and/or physically impaired residents to participate in tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance their performance. Responsibilities
Communicate resident progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; instruct resident's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
Assist with resident scheduling and post charges daily to resident records.
Document resident care in accordance with RehabCare, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws. Qualification:
Candidates must have certification from the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA).
Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program culminating in an associate;s degree.
Current and valid state OTA license or certificate of practice or equivalent in the states where services are rendered. * CPR certification (when required). Benefits This position offers an exceptional pay rate and benefits package including: * Medical and Dental Insurance Plans
Paid Time Off * 401K * Continuing Education Opportunities
Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
Group Legal Plan
Laser Eye Surgery Discount Plan If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here .
Truck Driver Trainee - Get Your Cdl-A
Call for details! 866-810-6543 No Experience? No Problem!
Start your Career Today! In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think.
In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served. CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served. If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-364-1923 Pay & Benefits: Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career. * NEW Pay Increase after 3 Months! Now 30 cents per mile! * Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more! * Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan * 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-810-6543 Must be 21 years old to apply.
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
The Freedom to Run Your Business, The Support to Keep It Moving. It Pays to Be an Owner Operator with HVH. When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on Practical Miles. This translates to higher earnings - up to $.91 CPM for Solo Drivers and $.96CPM for Team Drivers. You'll also get home regularly, earn annual bonus pay and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too. Owner Operators Enjoy:
Earnings based on Practical Miles (loaded, empty & deadhead) * Drivers get home every 8 - 14 days
No forced dispatch & Additional stop pay
All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING * Annual Safety & longevity bonus pay * PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls, inspections & emissions testing
Pets & rides welcome * PAID base plates & permits - NO trailer rental fee
Group Physical Damage & Bobtail insurance plan
Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
Qualcomm communications to keep you in the know
Transflo scanning - scan your driver documents anytime, anywhere! Get on the Road with Our Lease Purchase Program Interested in being your own boss? Choose your truck and get going with no money down, guaranteed low-interest rates and payments. There's no credit check and we'll give you all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Truck Driver Class A CDL New Grads – Paid Training!
If you're a recent CDL-A Grad and don't have enough experience to get the trucking job you want, come to C.R. England. We'll pay you while you train.
Class A CDL recent grads will spend 165 hours behind the wheel with a C.R. England Trainer. We are military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
If you’re looking to jump-start your career with a clear path to advancement, then the Enterprise Management Training Program is for you. Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service or operations, this program will prepare you to create your ideal career. As a Management Trainee, you can count on a defined career trajectory with a clear beginning and an open end — meaning you can take your training and shape your future. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to advance without ever having to change companies.
This position is for our Santa Cruz and Watsonville offices.
As a Management Trainee, you’ll start learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighborhood branches. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.
In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
We’ll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you’ll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business — and your success.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must have a minimum of six months of face to face sales, customer service or management experience in a sales or service industry. Will consider demonstrated leadership in lieu of work experience including the military, organizations/clubs and/or experience as a college or professional athlete.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Lyft Driver - Supplement Your Transportation Income
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Lighting And Solar Installer
We are currently seeking a Lighting And Solar Installer for commercial projects in the Santa Cruz, Monterey and
San Francisco Bay Areas.
- Assist in solar installations
- Install LED lighting fixtures and lamps
- Program and install lighting control systems
- Troubleshoot lighting, controls, and solar
- Work on ladders and lifts
- Safely operate power tools
- Work in outdoor weather conditions
- Follow and promote company safety standards in all aspects of work
- Ability to show leadership in maintaining a professional manner and appearance and follow company policies during all interactions with clients, subcontractors and fellow employees
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Manage inventory
- Clean driving record
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or solar fields a plus
- Carpentry or mechanical experience also a plus
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!