Santa Cruz Job Description Sample
Local Fuel Driver - SJ Location
Booster Fuels is the leader in the on-demand gas delivery industry and is backed by top-tier venture capital investors. We are currently seeking California Commercial Driver License Drivers to work out of the San Jose, CA area. Our goal is to eliminate the gas station errand for everyone in the bay area. We are growing rapidly and need to hire an A+ team of service professionals to deliver gas to our customers. Our service professionals are at the heart of booster and we treat them better that anyone else, our company culture is based on respect. More at boosterfuels.com!
REQUIREMENTS Drivers fuel vehicles for customers throughout the Bay Area. This is a customer service-oriented position in an active work environment. Schedule is Monday-Friday and some weekends, 7am-10am start times. Home every night. 1.5X OT offered when available.
- COMMERCIAL Driver's License C, B or A
- 2 years with commercial driving license
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements a plus. All Booster drivers will be trained and earn these endorsements
- Must have 1 year of recent driving experience
- Must have a clean DMV record with no more than 2 moving violations within the last 3 years
- Must have no more than 1 at fault traffic collision within the last 5 years
- U.S. citizen w/California license and residency
- Experience completing pre/post trip inspections
- Customer service skills
- Available 40 hour per week -- 4 days * 10 hours or 5 days * 8 hours per week (Reliable and predictable work schedule with paid holidays off)
- Culture based on respect
- Revolutionize the way gas is delivered to consumers
- Up to $22 depending on your CDL license and endorsements
- $1,000 sign-on bonus (after 90 days with company)
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision for employee
- Company stock ownership
- Based out of San Jose and serving the San Francisco Bay Area
- Home daily
- Brand new fleet vehicles
- PTO sick days
- Uniforms provided
- Training program
- Driver referral incentive pay of $500
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Have YOU Ever Considered Teaching Math IN England?
Nursing:Or Rn,Variable 12:00 Am-12:00 PM
POSITION: OR RN working Variable ( 12:00 AM-12:00 PM ) starting 04/09/2018 for 120 hours per week for 13 weeks. Inquire for specific facility details. https://triagestaff.com/job-details/445019
-* At least 2+ years’ experience
-* Either an Associate of Science or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ASN or BSN)
- -* Registered Nurse (RN) licensed
-* Valid California license
ABOUT TRIAGE STAFFING:
Triage Staffing is looking to place the best and brightest travel nurses in facilities across the country. Our staff is committed to building lasting, long-term relationships. Our recruiters work tirelessly to find our nurses the best placements—assignments that match our travelers’ skills sets and personal preferences.
Don’t believe us? BluePipes ranked us the #2 Travel Nursing Company. Take an assignment with Triage and you can expect:
- -* Competitive, custom pay packages
-* Nationwide insurance coverage—health, dental, vision and life
-* A Day One 401(k) program with employer-matching contributions once eligible
-* To earn vacation for every hour worked*
- -* Continuing education and licensing reimbursement
Give us five minutes and we’ll give you a free t-shirt.
*Does not apply to California-based assignments due to the state’s labor laws.
RN Travel Nurse
Truck Driver Trainee - Get Your Cdl-A
Call for details! 866-810-6543
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you’ll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-364-1923
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
- NEW Pay Increase after 3 Months! Now 30 cents per mile!
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
- In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
- Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
- Matched 401(k) plan
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
- Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-810-6543
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Entry-Level Truck Drivers Class A CDL
CDL-A Local Truck Drivers at C.R. England have the opportunity for a set route and be home every day with flexible shift times.
We are seeking Class A CDL local truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Strong interpersonal, teamwork and client service skills. Strong analytical skills. Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated experience in presentations, process improvement, creating program-level reports and communicating the information to the team. Ability to work in a matrixed, team environment, which is a combination of internal technical specialists and stakeholders, and external contractors. Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision, follow-up with team members, and consistently meet deadlines.
Experience: 3-5 Yrs.
AA or BS/BA in applicable field such as business, project controls, or scheduling, real estate.
Responsibilities: Support Manager and team in planning and implementing the Surplus Property Program. Manage program and property disposition schedules. track, maintain and communicate schedules by property, by support function, and at a program level. Support Manager and team in implementing process improvements, and program management tasks. Support Manager and team in tracking and communicating milestones for approvals and governance. Prepare reports, presentations, responses to inquiries. Research information about properties and coordinate to determine if properties are available to be surplussed. Create a safe work environment and follow all established safety guidelines.
inSync Staffing is a US operation, employing all services and support staff in the USA!
inSync is an Ethical staffing operation, we will NEVER present your resume to our client without obtaining your consent.
The majority of our clients are large employers hiring hundreds of contract professionals.
On average, one out of 5 placements we make convert to a permanent employee.
We offer full health/dental/vision and 401K benefits to all of our contractors.
Cnas And Hhas Wanted!
Are you compassionate, patient, and caring? Do you believe taking care of our elderly is one of the most important and fulfilling jobs on the planet? We sure do.
Honor is the fastest growing home care company in the Bay Area. We're looking for amazing caregivers to provide non-medical care to older adults. Honor provides in-home senior care, helping older adults continue to live well and independently at home. We are not a typical agency, we are disrupting the in-home care industry using technology and care. Caregivers are at the heart of Honor and we treat them better that anyone else, our company culture is based on respect.
Schedule: Full-Time (30-40 hours/week) / Weekends
Location: San Francisco, Peninsula, South Bay, Oakland, Fremont & Hayward (Immediate Open Positions)
- Must be 21 or older
- A valid CA driver's license
- Your own car with valid proof of insurance
- Minimum of 6 months paid caregiving experience (non-family member) or one of the following certifications: RN, LVN, CNA, HHA
- Must have experience lifting and transferring
- Must have experience diapering and changing briefs
- Must have experience bathing, toileting and/or bed bathing
- Negative TB test or chest x-ray
- 2 Professional References in health care (private caregiving, facilities, nursing homes, hospitals, etc)
What Honor offers:
- Honor App to help prepare for work and leave notes
- Paid overtime
- Paid sick leave
- Paid orientation and training
- Paid holidays at the rate of 1.5x
- Direct deposit, paid weekly
- 24/7 Honor Care Team Support
- Generous referral bonus program
- Health benefits based on eligibility
Want to meet a real Care Pro? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCOroZE50po
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
It Pays to Be an Owner Operator with HVH.
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on practical miles. This translates to higher earnings – we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start. You’ll also get home regularly, earn annual incentives and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
- Earnings based on practical miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
- Choose your own home time
- Plenty of freight & No forced dispatch
- All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
- Annual safety & longevity incentives
- PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls & inspections
- Pets & riders welcome
- PAID base plates & permits – NO trailer rental fee
- Group Physical Damage & Bobtail Insurance plan
- Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
- XRS e-logs to keep you and your CDL safe
We have excellent opportunities for local and regional company drivers in Colorado. Please submit form above to be contacted by a recruiter.
Get on the Road with Our Lease Purchase Program
Take your driving career to the next level with our hassle-free Lease Purchase Program. It’s never been easier to be your own boss. Choose your truck and get going with guaranteed interest free rates and payments. Get all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence. We require one year of OTR experience in the last three years.
Our Lease Purchase Program offers drivers:
- Interest Free Lease Purchase!
- .91 CPM plus fuel surcharge
- No Credit Check
- No down payment
- Automatics and Manuals available
- Affordable weekly payments
- A variety of lease vendors to work with, variable lease terms available
- HUT rolled into lease payment by most vendors
- Excellent maintenance programs, no forced escrow for maintenance
- New and Used equipment available
- Plenty of freight to keep you moving and earning
- Late Model & well-maintained equipment from a variety of 3rd party vendors (Freightliners, Volvo’s, International’s, etc.)
- Fuel network discounts that pass on Fuel surcharge savings to you (avg .24-.32cpm)
- APU’s available on most equipment
- Large sleepers
- Paid License Plates ($2,200 savings on average)
- Discounted buy out or release options at the end of the term
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!