Santa Fe Job Description Sample
Experienced And Seasonal Registered Nurses (Rn)
Yuma Regional Medical Center offers fulfilling careers in a state-of-the-art medical facility surrounded by a community of caring professionals. Plus, being located in one of the Southwest's greatest areas means perfect weather all year round.
As our community continues to grow, we seek dedicated seasonal RNs to meeting the changing medical needs of our community. The ideal candidate will have nursing experience in a clinic, have a passion for providing care, prompting wellness, be able to evaluate patient responses, and have the following: Arizona or compact state RN License; BCLS; Advanced Life Support Certification(s) as appropriate & required for assigned department. Hiring for Emergency Services, ICU, and many other departments!
Registered Nurse (Rn) - Cvor - New Mexico - 129463
- $29. 57 Per Hour With 2 Years of Experience
- $39.62 Per Hour With 19 Years of Experience
- $10K Sign-on Bonus
- $5K Relocation Paid for by the Facility
- 25 Days of PTO Starting PLUS Full Benefits
- Shift Differentials for BSN (+$2.00/hour), CVOR Cert (+$1.00/hour), National Certifications(+$1.00/hour), as well as for nights, weekends, and weekend nights.
- $4.00 Per Hour for Call + time and a half & shift differentials if called in to work during call shift.
- Work for a Large Not for Profit Hospital System and Take Advantage of the Ability to Further Your Career
- Monday through Friday scheduled work week.
- Circulate and/or Scrub in CV OR
- Rotating Call Schedule â€“ Get paid time and a half plus shift differentials if you get called in on your Call shift! Up to $8.00 per hour in shift differentials.
- Registered Nurse â€“ Minimum of at least 6 months CVOR RN experience or 2 Years of Previous CVOR Surgical Technologist experience required.
- Enjoy the Beautiful Mountain Scenery and Dry, Warm Weather of Albuquerque
- 1% Lower Cost of Living Than the U.S. Average
- 500,000 People Call Albuquerque Their Home
- Over 280 Days of Sunshine and Only 15.3 Inches of Rainfall Annually â€“ 65% Less Than The National Average
- 1 Hour to Santa Fe & 2.5 Hours to Taos - Enjoy Skiing, Snowboarding, Hiking, Biking, and a Variety of Mountain Activities on the Weekends.
- Enjoy the 800 parks, more than 80 miles of running and biking trails, 220 outdoor tennis courts, 23 ball fields and year-round golf on 15 golf courses that Albuquerque has to offer.
Travel Nurse (Rn) - 13 Week Contract
MedPro is hiring Registered Nurses for immediate and future 13 week travel contracts in New Mexico and Nationwide. Specialties include DIALYSIS, ICU, MED SURG, TELE, ER, OR, LABOR and DELIVERY and more!
MedPro is a company run by nurses, for nurses. As part of the MedPro team, you will enjoy competitive pay and a comprehensive set of benefits including health, life and disability insurance; matching 401(k); company-paid accommodations; travel reimbursement and more. In addition, all MedPro nurses will automatically become a part of the MedPro Experience personalized employee experience program that embraces and celebrates travel professionals!
OT Perm Job - Occupational Therapist
Jackson Therapy Partners is currently seeking a licensed Occupational Therapist (OT) for a permanent position at a state-of-the-art facility where expert therapy professionals help patients with injuries, illnesses, or disabilities develop, recover, and improve the skills needed for everyday life.
Eligible to work in the U.S.
Masters or Doctoral Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited educational program.
Current state license in good standing with the State License Board and up-to-date state and contract-required competency tests and credentials.
Current hands-on CPR certification issued by the American Heart Association.
Current medical documentation and testing. We're committed to building long-lasting relationships with both therapists and clients alike by sending highly qualified therapists to state-of-the-art facilities across the US in the cities and towns that they choose. Our recruiters screen hundreds of open OT positions and confidentially present your profile to potential employers each week. Preferred vendor relationships enable us to reach rehabilitation facilities in all settings nationwide with clients offering lucrative pay and benefits packages, relocation assistance, sign-on bonuses and more. Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this position and several others.
Registered Nurse (Rn) - All Specialties - 13 Week Contracts
Jackson Nurse Professionals has immediate contract opportunities in the Santa Fe area. Get the travel RN jobs you want with top pay, 401K, housing, great benefits from day one and 24/7 recruiter access.
Specialties include: ER, OR, ICU, CCU, Labor and Delivery (LD), Telemetry, Med Surg, CVOR, CVICU, Cath, PEDS, PACU and more…
Manager OF Nursing - Family Birthing Center
Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of eight hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees.
Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here. Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more than 700,000 New Mexicans.
Presbyterian Santa Fe exits to improve the health of patients, members and the communities we serve in Northern New Mexico. Through our commitment to these communities, we are expanding choice, enhancing quality and elevating the patient experience.
Type of Opportunity: Full Time
Work Schedule: Varied Days and Hours
Location: Presbyterian Santa Fe Medical Center
Education: Associate Degree in Nursing (BSN completion within 5 years of hire)
- Degree from accredited academic nursing program (If a program is under conditional status, approval may be granted by system CNO)
Assists the Department Director in planning, directing and coordinating the operational, financial and personnel activities of the designated departments. Provides clinical and operational leadership for areas assigned.
Benefits are effective day-one (for .45 FTE and above) and include:
- Competitive salaries
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Free wellness programs
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Retirement plans, including matching employer contributions
- Continuing education and career development opportunities
- Life insurance and short/long term disability programs
New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle. Add in Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and
Santa Fe's artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places and experiences that make this state great.
Cities in New Mexico are continually ranked among the nation's best places to work and live by Forbes magazine, Kiplinger's Personal Finance, and other corporate and government relocation managers like Worldwide ERC.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore, and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke free campuses.
CDL A Drivers - Owner Operators
MERCER TRANSPORTATION - THE OWNER OPERATOR COMPANY!
We've got Freight AND the Fastest Pay at Mercer Transportation!
Need all the freight you can haul? Tired of waiting for your money? Look no more! Mercer Transportation has plenty of freight to keep you running AND gets you paid FAST with our Quick Pay Program. Mercer is a 100% Owner Operator Company and ranked among the top carriers in the nation. We are seeking dependable Owner Operators NOW who are ready to make their business successful!
Mercer treats Owner Operators right with the following benefits:
- Fuel discount program
- No company trucks to compete with for freight
- No forced dispatch and no up-front sign-on fees
- First in/ first choice
- Open door policy at the home office
- Valuable safety, revenue and years-of-service credits
- Prompt settlements through our Quick Pay Program
- Mercer Coordinator to help with planning and other needs
- Fuel tax filed and paid by Mercer
Mercer offers these contract highlights:
- 75% of gross revenue (excluding 1% insurance surcharge)
- Paid promptly after every trip
- Mercer does not charge state fuel and mileage taxes, unless trip leased to another carrier
Minimum Requirements for Owner Operators:
- 25 years old and possess a valid CDLA License
- One year of recent verifiable experience in interstate trucking with six months experience on flatbed. (An additional day of orientation may be required with fewer than six months flatbed experience.)
- Good driving record with respect to accidents and traffic violations
- Ability to speak and read English
Mercer Transportation - The Owner Operator Company!
For 40 years Mercer Transportation has built a family of Contractors on the foundation of honesty, professional freedom and experience. Our Contractors drive our success and we in turn treat them right. Our open-door policy and family atmosphere will make you feel at home right away. Call us today to find out more about Mercer Transportation and for us to answer any of your questions.
Tax Advisor - Cpa, Enrolled Agent Or Attorney - Remote
Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world by providing expert tax guidance to our customers using TurboTax state of the art tools; this includes helping customers prepare and submit their taxes. We are hiring credentialed tax experts (CPA/EA/Practicing Attorney) for our TurboTax expert network, the largest virtual tax community in the world. You'll bring confidence, tax expertise, and personal experiences to new client relationships that will empower and educate people, so they can lead better lives and get one step closer to financial freedom. And you decide how much, when and where to work, creating a schedule that works for you.
Our team of tax experts is growing, so once you apply to one role, we've got you covered. We will review your experience and consider your fit for all open opportunities on the team.
- This is a seasonal customer facing position providing Tax Advice, Tax Return Review and Preparation to TurboTax Customers
- Help customers who are working on their tax return with 1) tax advice, including return preparation and signature when required, 2) product/software inquiries, and 3) tax calculations
- Create high quality customer interactions and experiences that instill confidence using deep customer empathy and audio/video tools
- Utilize and leverage government websites, professional resources and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer using everyday language
- Apply defined practices, procedures and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve tax advice and preparation customer inquiries
- Document customer interactions
- Must possess active credential: EA (Enrolled Agent), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), or Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience and extensive knowledge of tax laws
- Recent experience preparing federal and state individual 1040 tax returns using commercial tax preparation software (3 or more years preferred)
- Professional Circular 230 judgement
- Audit experience a plus (IRS and state tax authorities)
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software
- Strong customer service skills - ability to interact with customers through video and audio tools in a way that is professional, friendly and reassuring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and determination
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus
Pest Route Technician
See why Food Processing Magazine honored Ecolab Pest Elimination as The Top Pest Management Company! Ecolab is seeking Pest Control Technicians to join its industry leading Pest Elimination team. In this position you will provide timely and cost effective pest detection, elimination and prevention solutions to an established route of commercial customers. You'll provide brand protection to your around-the-clock customers including commercial businesses such as restaurants, hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, schools, retail stores, and food and beverage processing plants. Make your service and sales expertise work for you with Ecolab Pest Elimination. What's in it For You:
Enjoy a paid training program allowing you to learn from successful professionals
Receive a company service vehicle for business use
Carve out a long term, advanced career path in service, sales, or management
Flexible, independent work environment where you will manage a monthly schedule
Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
Grow your income as you drive growth
Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more! What You Will Do:
Establish effective working relationships with a variety of customers and partner with them on best practices to identify and solve pest problems.
Keep abreast of Ecolab's product/service offerings and industry conditions, to enhance service and sales of pest prevention/elimination solutions.
Use handheld computerized equipment to manage service and document structural, sanitation and pest issues.
This position is classified as heavy work Position Details:
Candidate must reside in: Santa Fe, NM * Route territory will include: Santa Fe, NM * Work week and shift: Combination route
- 50% of route is overnight/graveyard work (9/10pm to 5/6am) & 50% of route is day work; weekend on-call coverage expectations - rotating weekends As an Industry leader, it is no surprise Ecolab offers a world class training program designed to provide the tools and resources for you to be one of the best in your field. During your training program you will be required to travel to Ecolab Corporate Headquarters in Saint Paul, Minnesota for 2 of the 7 weeks. Travel to Saint Paul will be on Week 4 and Week 7. The remaining weeks will be in-field training. Ecolab will arrange and pay for your travel and certain travel related expenses. This position requires successful completion of the 7-week in-field and classroom training program in order to maintain employment. Qualifications Required:
Possess High School diploma/GED * Minimum two years work or military experience
Possess a valid Driver's License with an acceptable motor vehicle record, and drive and maintain a company vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition.
Must be able to work a combination route
- 50% of route is overnight/graveyard work (9/10pm to 5/6am) & 50% of route is day work
Must be 18 years of age or older
Willingness to be on-call during off work hours and weekends as necessary
Immigration sponsorship not available for this role Physical Demands:
Must have the ability Lift/Push/Pull/Carry up to 70 pounds chest high.
Must be able to access and be comfortable with working in a variety of conditions to include confined spaces damp and/or dusty locations, freezing conditions and hot conditions.
Must be able to physically perform the essential duties of the position which include lifting, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, use hands to finger, balancing, walking, standing, talk and hear.
Must be capable of wearing a respirator
Possess or able to obtain state pest certification & business licensing [pursuant to state law] * Must be able to pass a drug screen and physical exam Preferred:
Previous customer service experience
Ability to sell value-added products to existing customers
Previous pest elimination industry or route experience preferred
Become A Class A CDL Truck Driver & Earn Big With Our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473 No Experience? No Problem!
Start your Career Today! In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think.
In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served. CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served. If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831 Pay & Benefits: Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career. * NEW Pay Increase after 3 Months! Now 30 cents per mile! * Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more! * Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan * 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473 Must be 21 years old to apply.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!