Santa Fe Springs Job Description Sample
The Site Manager will lead the site operations teams to achieve exceptional service to logistics Clients while meeting agreed growth and financial targets. Responsible for Client service and satisfaction metrics, financial goals, administering company policies, operations plan execution, and efficiently managing the operational performance. Activities include ensuring proper staff levels to acceptably meet Client daily volumes, meeting Client service KPIs, managing orders, meeting financial goals and completing all growth objectives established by the company. The position will ensure associates operate in a manner for both safety and welfare of associates, the career goals of the team and the goals of the organization.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Running site with safety and efficiency as priorities
* Complete daily closeout, including financial balancing, data upload, and payroll record administration according to policies and standard operating procedures
* Creation of daily work documents and syncing all units with corporate
* Validation audit of daily labor and billing reports
* Ensure Client service commitments are achieved daily
* Document and resolve any customer service or associate issues daily.
* Resolve any employee related issues within 48 hours and communicate back resolution.
* Ensure all associates follow policies and work rules including safety work rules.
* Hold weekly safety meetings and ensure associate participation.
* Conduct employee communication lunch meetings on a monthly schedule
* Meet financial performance targets
* Forecast staff requirements and maintain staff levels to ensure acceptable levels of service. Interview, hire and train associates to meet the Client forecasted demand
* Scheduling associate shifts based on customer requirements.
* Interview, hire, and train new associates
* Understanding associate turnover and making necessary adjustments to minimize
* Ensure timely and accurate data entry for all services performed.
* Organize and approve all time punches for assigned associates to facilitate accurate associate payroll
* Direct, coordinate and assign work activities to all associates under direct supervision in the warehouse
* Implement training plans and activities necessary for associates to ensure proper performance of all assigned responsibilities
* Ensure that all government and company regulations, requirements, policies, practices and procedures relating to safety, health and environment are consistently enforced
* Oversee and monitor all customer contact by assigned associates to ensure all are meeting the professional and quality standards established by the customer
* Develop strong working relationship with the Client management staff and associates
* Abide by all rules and regulations set forth by the customer
* Perform other duties as assigned and required.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
* Service Focus
* Builds trust & confidence with business unit
* Team Player with proven history of development of people.
* 3-5 years of management experience in Logistics Industry; preferably in a 3PL operation
* 4-year degree or equivalent
* Experience direct management of warehouse workforce
* Ability to coach, mentor and train associates
* Strong problem-solving and reasoning ability
* Knowledge of basic computer systems (Microsoft office, Outlook, etc.) preferred
* Excellent communication, both written and verbal
* Ability to make quick decisions based on various factors
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under time pressures
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Prefer bi-lingual (Spanish)
Farmers Insurance Acquisition Opportunity
What is the Acquisition Program?
The Acquisition Agency Program is designed to give seasoned, well-capitalized professionals a turn-key system to quickly purchase a Farmers Exclusive Agency. By participating in the Acquisition Agency Program, Agency owners will be in a prime position to jump start their agency and achieve aggressive growth in the early years of operation via an existing book of business and a generous bonus program.
The Bonus program is paid out quarterly and starts at 27% of the written premium.
Our unique program is backed locally, with the complete support of the district office. We provide all the training you will need to successfully run a Farmers insurance agency.
Farmers Agents have access to over 60 products & services, from traditional products like auto and homeowners insurance to business, life insurance, and financial services. They receive extensive training developed by the award-winning University of Farmers, and a proven technology platform to help them build a strong, stable book of business.
Whats in it for me?
Economic interest in your business
Aggressive bonus structure during the first three years
Special loan and financing options
- Agents receive Farmers award-winning training and support
Unique compensation and bonus packages
- Access to more than 60 products and services through more than five different companies.
Quarterly Bonus Programs
Yearly Achievement Club Trips
- Position Requirements
Favorable Background Results
Favorable Credit History
Intermediate to advance computer skills
Exceptional telecommunication skills
About District 56
Farmers Insurance District 56 was founded in 1967, over 49 years ago. What makes our office different from the rest is the support we provide for our new agents. Unlike other offices, we have a hands on approach and work very closely to ensure you become successful. Another unique thing our office provides is free office space and training.
- Keeps shop area and production areas clean after repairs
- Ensures that proper Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) procedures are followed as outlined by US Food and Drug Administration
- Be proactive in identifying maintenance needs and promote the TEAM approach to fulfilling these needs
- Troubleshoot electrical issues
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service
- Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of packaging and production machines
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Comply with OSHA safety and health rules
- Maintains a professional working relationship with vendors.
- Participate in developing and maintaining plant safety awareness
- Support the company priorities by looking for ways to improve Safety, Quality and Waste Reduction/Productivity
- Always represent the company and yourself in a professional manner
- Maintain a sense of urgency during normal operations, breakdowns and down days
- Complete and maintain the maintenance log
Working hours: 2nd/3rd Shift
--3 to 5 years combined experience in plant maintenance including demonstrated knowledge of mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical, building maintenance, wastewater treatment, boiler operation and maintenance and refrigeration
--Extended Shelf Life experience preferred
--Understanding and practice with OSHA Lockout/Tagout (LOTO) practices
--Working knowledge of Evergreen Fillers, specifically, Quart, and Half gallon paper fillers
--Experience in working with Conveyors
--Knowledge of Nordson glue units, Wexxar box formers and Topsealers
--Ability to read schematics and piping diagrams
--Can troubleshoot electrical issues
--Understanding of PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)
--Proficiency in working with refrigeration systems, boilers systems, and Storm Water Protection
--Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Patient Care Coordinater
Patient Care Coordinator – Bilingual
Full time position - Downey Ca.
Must be Bilingual in English and Spanish
Excellent Verbal and
Verify client insurance coverage
Place outbound calls to new and existing customers
Communicate with patients, physicians, and other departments on benefits and the status of authorization and preauthorization requests.
Strong computer skills: Word, Outlook,& Excel, able to use portals to access information, etc.
Truly focused on serving the client
Must have reliable transportation
Ability to organize multitask prioritize your work
Insurance billing procedures for both independent and Medi-Cal insurances a plus
Please send Resume to JDobrik@aol.com for consideration, include compensation requirements and availability
Director - Perinatal Services (L&D)
Seeking an experienced Director of L&D . The company requires good employment history and 1-2 years of recent director experience working in L&D. Must be a graduate of an accredited RN program, BSN required.
Must be licensed in this state or eligible. Excellent compensation. Possible sign-on and relocation bonus.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
CDL A Owner Operators
No Fleet is Too Small to Get Big Time Support.
It Pays to Be a Small Fleet Owner Operator with HVH.
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on Practical Miles. This translates to higher earnings – we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start. You decide when your trucks run or go home, and each truck will earn an annual incentive for performance. There is plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
Earnings based on Practical Miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
Plenty of freight & No forced dispatch
All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
Annual safety & longevity incentive pay
PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls, & inspections
Pets & riders welcome
PAID base plates & permits – NO trailer rental fee
Group Physical Damage & Bobtail Insurance plan
Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
XRS e-logs to keep you and your CDL safe
$1,200 in annual savings with your 1st year of ATBS bookkeeping services on us!
Earn $1,000 Sign-on for every truck you bring on!
- Get your first $500 on the first dispatch and another $500 after running 60,000 legal miles.
Requirements for Small Fleet Owner Operators:
Have your own workers comp insurance
Certificates of good standing from the state your business is registered in
Copies of current contracts with your drivers
Human Resources Director
Windsor Fashions, LLC, a rapidly growing women’s retail clothing chain established in 1937 with over 165 stores nationwide, it has an opening for the HR Director position to work out of its corporate offices in Santa Fe Springs, CA.
Reporting to the CEO, the HR Director is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function.
The HR Director is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Maintains responsibility for organization compliance with federal, state and local legislation pertaining to all personnel matters.
2. Communicates changes in the organization's personnel policies and procedures and ensures that proper compliance is followed.
3. Annually reviews and makes recommendations to executive management for improvement of the organization's policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
4. Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensures organization's compliance.
5. Consults with legal counsel as appropriate, or as directed by the CEO, on personnel matters.
6. Works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
7. Recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development for the organization.
8. Provides leadership to the staff of the human resource department.
Knowledge and Skills
· Comprehensive understanding of Human Resources functions including employment practices compliance, talent management, personnel development, employee relations, talent acquisition, discipline, compensation, benefits and workers compensation.
· Knowledge of applicable employment laws and labor codes
· Understands and supports high standards of ethical business practices
· Working knowledge of welfare and retirement plans including 5500 filings, audits, contract agreements and compliance issues
· Knowledge of payroll processing
· Ability to interact/collaborate with all levels of management
· Excellent organizational skills and leadership
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Education and Experience
Requires a minimum of 7 years HR experience, including at least 4 years in HR management.
Bachelor's degree in HR or related field or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential.
This position directly supervises the HR Manager and Recruiting Manager and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
Benefits and Compensation
Windsor provides vacation, sick leave and health benefits, plus a 401(k) plan for its full time employees. This position is bonus eligible and has a salary range of $85,000 to $100,000 per year.
Windsor is an equal opportunity employer.
"TO CREATE AN OASIS THAT INSPIRES AND EMPOWERS WOMEN."
Dressing up since 1937.
The word Oasis was carefully chosen because it represents an ideal which is UNIQUE to Windsor and sets us apart from the desert of retailers in the mall.
The Oasis is our store and website and everyone contributes to this ideal...beautiful merchandise, great visual displays, cleanliness and outstanding customer service.
The Windsor Oasis has the power to transform doubts and insecurity into confidence.
This is our gift to women around the world.
Work hard and have fun as a team.
At Windsor we work hard, but we also value a sense of humor and fun spirit. We spend a big part of our lives working so we must create a happy environment. Of course nothing can be accomplished without teamwork and intense collaboration. This is what sets us apart.
Integrity is mandatory.
Personal integrity is what keeps us honest and makes us trustworthy. Without it Windsor could not exist. It is our job to preserve our assets, keep shrink down and be honest with each other. Integrity is our foundation.
Need to improve, all the time.
Nurture ideas and creativity. Find ways to be better than last year in some meaningful way. Small improvements add up, each one is worth fighting for. Constant improvement promotes personal fulfillment. It is caring and a desire to improve that makes life interesting, this is how we are wired. We improve by learning from our mentors and adapting to change. Dont get stuck with success or failure. Learn from mistakes, celebrate success then MOVE ON to new challenges.
Do more with less and create value.
We live in a world where resources are limited. We need to cherish these resources and learn not to waste. By controlling our costs and being productive we can pass on these savings to our customer, reward our team and make a profit.
Smile and listen.
Make our customer happy.
In every backroom of our stores is a note from our late founder Maurice about the value of a smile and personality. A smile can change someones day. Showing compassion and listening to our customer will build a lasting RELATIONSHIP. This is how we create the Oasis.
Organize and plan in ridiculous detail.
Those little details are everything. A perfectly accessorized outfit, a beautifully folded garment, and a neat package. These are all little things that combine to make a HUGE difference. Take the time to get the details right.
Respect our caring and loyal family.
We love Windsor because it is our family. We protect and cherish our family so that it will last forever passing down our unique culture to future generations.
Maintenance Technician - Apartments
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks.
Maintenance tech for large apartments complex must have hand on experience in plumbing, electrical and carpentry. Salary and overtime, paid holidays and vacation, medical insurance reimbursement.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Lyft Driver - Pick Your Own Hours
Make up to $35/hr driving for Employer. What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Employer? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Employer Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Machine - Machine Operator
Title: Machine Operator
Primary Objectives of Position
Manufacture high quality tablets and/or capsules in an efficient and safe manner that complies with cGMPs and meets product specifications.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. High School education (HS Diploma or GED preferred)
2. Experience in food/pharmaceutical/nutraceutical processing operations, FDA regulated industry, or combination of experience, education, and training that provides the level of knowledge, skills, and experience needed to successful perform the job
3. Able to read, write, and speak in English
4. Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, rounding)
5. Detail oriented
6. Effective problem-solving skills
7. Ability to work independently and in a team environment
8. Ability to maintain a positive, professional, cooperative demeanor
9. Ability to foster productive working relationship with management, coworkers, vendors and customers
10. Ability to interpret, comply with, and support Company policies, procedures, work rules, and protocols
11. Ability to adapt effectively to workplace changes and new job duties/responsibilities
12. Ability to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Physical Demands With or Without Accommodation
1. Ability to stand for extended periods of time (approximately 6-8 hours)
2. Ability to repeatedly bend, twist, and stoop throughout an 8-10 hour shift
3. Ability to frequently lift up to 25 kg (55 lbs.)
4. Ability to be exposed to considerable noise from machinery
5. Ability to be exposed to nutraceutical raw materials and powders
6. Ability to wear PPE as required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Sets-up equipment for processing operations.
2. Operates two or more of the following machines and processes as trained, instructed by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations:
§ Weigh up materials
§ 10ct V blender
§ 30cf V blender
§ Bosch GKF2000
§ IMA Zanasi
§ Ultra 8
o Tablet Compression
§ XL100 Korsch
§ XL400 Korsch
§ XPRESS700 Manesty
§ Fitz Mill
§ Fitz Mill
3. Promptly reports material, process, and equipment concerns, questions, and/or problems to supervisor for proper handling
4. Completes and verifies batch record entries, equipment log books, and other relevant documentation and records
5. Monitors process and equipment, making necessary adjustments as needed or required, to maintain batch record specifications
6. Tears down machine and equipment in accordance with training, instructions by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations
7. Cleans and maintains processing rooms and equipment
8. Assists Junior Operators with paperwork and machine processes as necessary
9. Works with personnel from other departments as necessary to ensure safety and quality in production
10. Follows established department SOP's, Company cGMPs, and all instructions, whether verbal or written
11. Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations
12. Maintains a safe work environment and functions in a safe manner
13. Performs other duties, job related or otherwise, as assigned
14. Takes a 35 minute lunch within first five hours of punching in
15. Takes two 15 minute breaks – first break before lunch, second break after lunch
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!