Santa Monica Job Description Sample
Seeking an experienced PICU RN. The company requires good employment history and at least 2 years of recent experience working in the Pediatric ICU unit as an RN.
Must be a graduate of an accredited RN program. Must be licensed in this state or eligible. Excellent compensation. Possible sign-on and relocation bonus.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
Senior Microsoft CRM Developer
GREEN CARD OR CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Santa Monica Based financial Management firm is seeking A Skilled MS-CRM Developer
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to new requirements and changing situations
- Must be a self-starter, results oriented person who works well individually and in a team environment
- Must have effective communication skills
- 5 years Microsoft development experience
- 3 years Technical experience with ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net, and Microsoft SQL server
- 1 year Experience with Agile development
- 5 years Dynamics CRM or Dynamics 365 experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field
- Microsoft certifications preferred
- Certified Scrum Master
medical, dental, vision, education reimbursement, two weeks vacation, credit union, 401k with company matching,
inhouse parking and exercise facility, ten holidays, quarterly reviews, long and short term disability
FEES ASSUMED BY CLIENT FIRMS
Los Angeles, California 90049
Jr. To Mid-Level Copywriter For Interactive Entertainment Company
An interactive gaming company with fast-paced Santa Monica offices is looking for a creative and excited Jr. to Mid-Level Copywriter to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a well-seasoned copywriter, or a junior-level copywriter looking to gain essential experience.
Job duties include:
· Developing content for in-game user experience
· Composing engaging copy for company brand – blogs, email marketing, social, etc.
· Revising and editing drafted copy
· Aligning all current collateral to brand style
· Working with cross-functional teams to meet various goals
· Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, or related field
· At least 1-2 years’ experience in copywriting and editing
· Background in gaming or entertainment a plus!
· Demonstrated top-notch written and verbal communication skills
· Collaborative, enthusiastic energy
· Proactive and positive approach to all projects
Rate for this position is depending on experience. If this sounds like you, please submit your resume with a link to your portfolio for immediate consideration!
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Restaurant Manager- High Volume/Full Service/Full Bar
$55000-$65000 Base plus Generous Perf Based Bonus + Benefits/401K w. Company match
• Upscale Casual
• Fun Culture
• Well-Known Brand
Complete Health Care Package
* Work under the direction of the General Manager to manage daily operations in a high-volume environment
* Ensure company policies and procedures are met
* Schedule and appoint tasks and responsibilities to staff as directed by the GM
* Inventory, ordering and upholding restaurant maintenance and appearance
* Other typical responsibilities to ensure ease of operations
* Current experience in a similar role in high-volume casual dining
* Demonstrated leadership skills
* Outstanding work ethic
* Proven ability to train and motivate a team
* Approachable leadership style
* Guest-focused and service-driven
EOE--Equal Opportunity Employer
Senior Interior Designer
~~Responsible for managing the Design Department (staff and projects), providing outstanding client service, and producing high quality design and products while maximizing department profits.
• Maintain essential client, vendor and consultant relationships through outstanding service, regular communication (email, phone, and meetings), status lists and problem solving.
• Introduce design components for project concept, direction and rendering.
• Collaborate with Owner, Studio Director and Renderer on concepts and selections.
• Plan for and implement client meetings including boards, samples, specifications/quotes, etc.
• Coordinate and follow up on custom furniture orders including shop drawings and mock-ups.
• Organize and follow up on restoration work.
• Solve design/production problems regularly for/with vendors, consultants, clients and Jr. Designer.
• Plan, coordinate and implement installations.
• Attend regular off-site meetings with vendors and clients including progress checks at jobsites.
• Review, select, specify and propose furniture, window covering, fabric/trim, wall covering, ceiling treatment, floor covering, lighting, hardware, accessories and plants/planters.
Based in the heart of Santa Monica, CA, we’re one of the fastest growing startups in the Los Angeles area and we’re actively looking for a Data Scientist who has experience working with huge data sets. You’d be working on PetaByte-scale data sets and working with data-engineering groups to productionize machine learning pipelines. We just received our fourth large round of funding due to a growing interest in what we’re working on and growth within our company. We have a laid-back atmosphere, a block from the beach with a huge focus on culture so our work environment is second to none. So, if you want to work with some of the best engineers in the LA area, please read on!
- PhD in Data Science is mandatory
- Experience building data models
- Managing machine learning pipelines with various tools (Tensor Flow, R, Python)
- Expertise with relational data models
- A passion for new technology and tackling hard to solve problems
What’s in it for you:
- An extremely competitive salary
- A sizeable amount of Equity
- Completely paid for benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- A gym in the office (personal trainer included!)
- Catered meals and a completely stocked kitchen area
So, if you’re a Data Scientist who is looking to make a move to a company with an extremely bright future and work with huge data sets, please apply now!
Digital Marketing Associate
Are you interested in joining one of the fastest growing startups in Los Angeles?
We are looking for candidates with online marketing, data entry, administrative, or related professional or extracurricular experience to join our Customer Success Team.
Internet Marketing Associates primarily support our Implementation Managers in building and maintaining successful online marketing campaigns for our clients.
This is an entry-level position that will provide the necessary skills and experience to grow a career in the field of digital marketing. The position starts at $11 plus 100% coverage of medical, dental, and vision.
What you'll do:
- Work directly with Implementation Managers to build out their customer' online profiles
- Gather customer data from multiple sources
- Submit data
- Follow up on submissions
- Keep track of workflow and status of each submission
- Work directly with our partners to submit profile content on a daily and weekly basis
- Become an expert on Healthcare Directories and online profiles
- Configure our software-as-a-service platform based on customer needs
- Assist with quality assurance testing
- Resolve all issues in a timely manner
- Meet minimum productivity goals
We'd like to see:
- High School Diploma preferred
- Experience with computer data entry
- Excellent communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Outstanding problem-solving, organization and multitasking skills
- You flourish in a high growth tech environment where change is constant.
- Your performance will be evaluated based on your ability to work with minimal supervision, including attempting to solve problems before asking for assistance
Perks and benefits:
- Full benefits (health, dental, vision) coverage -- no contribution from you necessary!
- Casual, fun loft-style office with patio overlooking the ocean
- Organic snacks, fancy espresso machine, and catered lunch on Thursday from delicious local restaurants
- The chance to soak up knowledge from successful -- and friendly -- entrepreneurs whose office doors are hardly ever closed
- A block from Ocean Ave., the beach, tons of restaurants and Third Street Promenade: eat, sunbathe, shop -- or do all three -- on your break
- It's always "Bring Your Dog to Work" day here
- Work with brilliant, innovative people full of idea
PatientPop is on a mission to transform the way healthcare providers promote and growth their practices with the first Practice Growth Platform - an all-in-one marketing solution for patient acquisition, retention marketing, reputation management, and business insights.
Launched in October 2014, PatientPop is one of the fastest growing software-as-a-service companies. We're headquartered in Santa Monica with offices in New York and Las Vegas.
Keywords: data entry, admin assistant, administrative assistant, account manager
Want to work in a fun and exciting environment at one of the highest rated, Los Angeles grown fast-casual concepts? SWEETFIN is looking for a seasoned restaurant General Manager/Store Manager candidates who can bring their previous experience and add value to our growing brand! Our stores are high volume so you must be able to work in a fast paced environment!
SWEETFIN is a fast-casual, chef-driven poké concept with stores set to open all over Los Angeles. Sweetfin reimagines Hawaii's traditional "soul food" with its delicious, healthful poké bowls. The fresh, fast-casual restaurant serves up both customizable and signature bowls from a menu created by former TOP CHEF Dakota Weiss. Sweetfin has been highlighted in press outlets such as GQ, BLOOMBERG BUSINESS, FORBES, AND BON APPETIT MAGAZINE. The NATIONAL RESTUARANT NEWS named SWEETFIN as one of its 2016 national "Breakout Brands."
Here's what you need:
- DevOps and Site Reliability
- Large scale/high traffic
- Salt, Puppet, Chef, or Ansible
- ASW, Linux, Python, Bash
- 401K, medical, vision, dental
- Flexible work schedule
- $15M+ in funding
- Unlimited vacations
- Catered lunches and unlimited snacks
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!