Santa Paula Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Housing Packages Available!
Chalk Mountain is hiring experienced, local, Class A CDL truck drivers in West Texas.
Earn up to $100,000 per year plus bonuses!
Great Home Time!
The perfect local oil and gas trucking job for experienced class A CDL drivers where we pay what we say
Experienced Class A CDL truck drivers can earn serious money hauling sand or water with scheduled home time. No more sleeping at truck stops --- We now offer housing! Drivers must have a tank endorsement to transport water. As an experienced driver, you get the rest and pay that you deserve.
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
- Up to $100,000 plus bonuses
- 100% e-logs
- Scheduled home time
- PTO after 90 days
- Equipment on 2.5 year cycle
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Outstanding maintenance program
If you're an experienced Class A CDL truck driver with 18 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience and are looking for a trucking job where you can earn $100,000 in your first year, apply now and speak to a recruiter to learn more about our opportunities!
RN Travel Nurse
Truck Driver Trainee - Get Your Cdl-A
Call for details! 866-810-6543
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you’ll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-364-1923
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
- NEW Pay Increase after 3 Months! Now 30 cents per mile!
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
- In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
- Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
- Matched 401(k) plan
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
- Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-810-6543
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
It Pays to Be an Owner Operator with HVH.
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on practical miles. This translates to higher earnings – we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start. You’ll also get home regularly, earn annual incentives and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
- Earnings based on practical miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
- Choose your own home time
- Plenty of freight & No forced dispatch
- All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
- Annual safety & longevity incentives
- PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls & inspections
- Pets & riders welcome
- PAID base plates & permits – NO trailer rental fee
- Group Physical Damage & Bobtail Insurance plan
- Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
- XRS e-logs to keep you and your CDL safe
We have excellent opportunities for local and regional company drivers in Colorado. Please submit form above to be contacted by a recruiter.
Get on the Road with Our Lease Purchase Program
Take your driving career to the next level with our hassle-free Lease Purchase Program. It’s never been easier to be your own boss. Choose your truck and get going with guaranteed interest free rates and payments. Get all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence. We require one year of OTR experience in the last three years.
Our Lease Purchase Program offers drivers:
- Interest Free Lease Purchase!
- .91 CPM plus fuel surcharge
- No Credit Check
- No down payment
- Automatics and Manuals available
- Affordable weekly payments
- A variety of lease vendors to work with, variable lease terms available
- HUT rolled into lease payment by most vendors
- Excellent maintenance programs, no forced escrow for maintenance
- New and Used equipment available
- Plenty of freight to keep you moving and earning
- Late Model & well-maintained equipment from a variety of 3rd party vendors (Freightliners, Volvo’s, International’s, etc.)
- Fuel network discounts that pass on Fuel surcharge savings to you (avg .24-.32cpm)
- APU’s available on most equipment
- Large sleepers
- Paid License Plates ($2,200 savings on average)
- Discounted buy out or release options at the end of the term
Active California Guard Card Required before applying for this security position.
Thank you for your interest in working with US Security Associates.
Status: Full-time (40 hours per week)
Scheduled Work Days: Multiple schedules available.
Required: Able to work Saturday and/or Sunday
Hourly Rate: $13.00/ Hour
Does this sound like you?
Friendly, outgoing, helpful, and standing ready to assist
Able to verbally deescalate situations
Professional and driven with a focus on career advancement
Desire to preserve a Safe. Secure. Friendly. environment for our clients, people and the communities we serve.
Willingness to advance your skill set and become a safety and security STAR!
Other extremely helpful attributes include:
Former and current military, law enforcement, and or certified security professionals
Recent grads, and or career minded people looking for career advancement
What we offer:
Award winning training, development and recognition programs - SecuritySTARS
Recognize high performance Associates as STARS, rewarding their best efforts through our annual awards programs
Opportunity to build your reputation and career alongside a highly-trained, award winning Officer Force.
Access to the most innovative technology in the safety and security services industry.
Benefits and awards program
Flexible schedule and locations
Requirements to address prior to applying:
Must be 18 years or older
Must be proficient and able to communicate in English
Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable serving the public
Must have reliable transportation
Be able to obtain a Local or State Guard Card (where applicable). This includes having a criminal background evaluation, being able to show valid identification and be able to pay the State Security License fee that is required.
Have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell phone)
Be able to work overtime and on various shifts as needed; including weekends and holidays. Reasonable accommodation based on religious beliefs or disabilities will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
If youre ready to take your career search to the next level, we encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY! Were currently interviewing and expect these openings to fill quickly. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about this and other opportunities in private security services, we highly encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY. Thank you for considering U.S. Security Associates as your employer of choice! We look forward to hearing from you!
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an at will employment relationship.
Exciting Outside Sales Opportunity
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR EVERY MERCHANT!
How would you like to sell a product that merchants LOVE?
We’ve been in the business for more than 5 years and currently have over 1,000,000 consumers receiving over 4.5 million messages from our merchants. Our merchant and consumer attrition rate is unheard of with only 2% leaving us each month!
SenText Solutions has all the tools and expertise you need to explain this to your merchant base, get them to buy and, most importantly, show them how to become extremely successful with our product, by using it the right way! Many of our merchants achieve an ROI that exceeds 1000%.
Average $45-$50 monthly residual per merchant account
Average $150-$200 up front commission per new merchant account
Residuals are LIFETIME VESTED
We pay residuals and commissions DAILY
We have agents already making over $25,000 per month in residual income
This year we’ll pay out over $1,000,000 in residuals
Texting is here to stay! Call the experts and get your merchants involved TODAY!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Customer Service - Immediate Hire -- Rapid Advancement!!!!!!
We are now recruiting new individuals to work as Authorized Representatives in a variety of roles from Customer Service to Sales & Marketing to Entry Level Management.
Benefits of Working Here:
- International and National Travel
- 1 on 1 Coaching by our Managers
- Rapid Advancement
- We ONLY work with Fortune 100/500 companies
- Speaking to new and existing customers
- Dealing with promotions
- Planning different Marketing and Sales Strategies
- Processing Applications
- Face to Face with our customers -- NO TELEMARKETING!
No experience? Not Necessary! Full Training Provided!
Our overwhelming growth over the last year has left us with more work than we can handle so we would like to welcome all candidates who are passionate about Sales or Marketing, with no or little experience to work alongside them. Full coaching will be provided and support will be given to successful candidates.
Candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- Professional Image
- Work well in a team
- Have great communication and customer service skills
- Entrepreneur Mentality
- Career Oriented
Cdl-A Team Drivers
We Roll Out the Red Carpet for Team Drivers!
If you're part of a truck driving team that isn't earning at least $12,000 per month, you owe it to yourself and your best driving buddy to give Total Transportation of Mississippi a call! Our teams easily earn between $150K-$180K per year. Teams average 5,500 miles per week, and many of them are still able to get home on the weekends.
Our pay package for TEAM DRIVERS is unbeatable! See for yourself....
- $7,500 Sign-On Bonus• Starting pay is 52¢ per mile depending on experience & endorsements; 58¢ per mile with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements• 2¢ per mile pay increase every year with NO PAY CAP!• Safety Bonus for all miles for running over 19,000 miles per month
And here's the really good part....
If your team meets the following criteria:
Drives 19,000 Miles or More During the Month (very easy to do!!)
Has No Driver-Controllable DOT Inspection Violations
Has No Driver-Controllable CSA Violations
Has No Preventable Accidents
Has No Traffic Citations
Maintains Satisfactory Logs
Total Transportation will pay you an EXTRA 10¢for EVERY MILE you ran that month!!An experienced team with hazmat & tanker can easily earn 68¢ per mile!
Here Are Some Other Benefits Total Offers:
OTR and Regional Runs
Consistent Home Time
Great Miles - you're paid for an empty or loaded trailer
All Trucks are 2015-2018 models (assigned)
Direct Deposit, Paid Weekly
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
STD/LTD, Life, and Supplemental Policies
401k Retirement Plan
Rider and Pet Policies
EZ Pass, Pre-Pass
Paid Tolls and Scales
Paid Lumper Fees
800+ Trucks, and Growing!
Class A CDL Local Truck Driver- Hazmat And Tanker Endorsements Req'd
CRUDE OIL TANKER TRUCK DRIVERS NEEDED
Santa Paula, CA Area
INDUSTRY LEADING PAY & BENEFITS
- Earning potential of $65,000 - $75,000/year!
- Healthcare benefits begin on 1st day of employment
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Up to 5 weeks of vacation - 1 week after 6 months
- 401K plan with 6 % Company match contribution with immediate vesting
- 6% Company-Funded Retirement Savings Plan
- Highest Safety Rating in the Industry
- Safest equipment on the road
- New & Late Model trucks
- Safety Bonuses up to 5%
- Enjoy a long-term Career, not just a job
- 10 year average driver longevity
- 2 years tractor trailer driving experience, 6 mo tanker experience preferred
- Class A CDL with Haz-Mat & Tanker endorsements
- Clean MVR
- Pass DOT physical, drug test & criminal background check
Associated topics: cdl a driving, company driving, company driving solo, company driving team, company owner, company truck driving, conductores clase a, dry van otr trucking, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, otr driver
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!