Santee Job Description Sample
Driver Class A Vans/Reefer Starting PAY .40+ Cents PER Mile For Exp.
Rust and Sons Trucking, Inc. is a family owned company that has proudly been in business since 1976. We are located in El Cajon, Ca in San Diego County. We are now hiring qualified Over the Road and Local End Dump Truck Drivers with a Class A CDL who are reliable, safety conscious, and professional in their interactions with customers. We understand that family comes first as well as making sure our drivers have plenty of miles, so we guarantee our drivers will be home with their families often. We provide dedicated routes with return back hauls to
• Safely transport equipment to customer locations in a timely, safe and courteous manner
• Maintain driver logs and complete pre-trip inspections
• Adhere to all safety requirements particular to the equipment
• Maintain the service and appearance of truck
• Follow delivery/pickup instructions from dispatcher
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the manager/dispatcher
• Inspect truck before and after trips
• Submit report indicating truck condition
• Services truck with oil, fuel, and radiator fluid to maintain tractor-trailer
• Treats all customers with the utmost respect
• Inspects goods to be moved
• Give direction to helper in packing and moving goods to trailer
• Maneuvers truck into loading or unloading position, following signals from loading crew
• Maintain driver log according to I.C.C regulations
• Check tires, brakes, and lights
• Check product and reefer temperature (Pre-cool, maintain)
• Valid California Commercial Class-A Driver’s License
• Read and write English.
• Driving record must be in good standing (Current H-6)
• Hazardous Endorsement preferred
• 2 years experience preferred, if not training will be provided
• New grads are welcome to apply
We look forward to you joining our team! Our office hours are Monday-Friday from 6am-5pm, Please feel free to give us a call at (619) 443-6193.
Dentist Practice Owner Opportunity In San Diego, CA
Dentist - Exciting Practice Ownership Opportunity
Affiliated Practice owners benefit from our highly successful, proven practice model–one that enables us to thrive as a network and most important, equips you to change the lives of thousands of patients each year.
Imagine owning a practice where you can:
Enjoy industry-beating average income (there’s no limit to what you can earn) and equity.
Get your nights and weekends back.
Own 100% of your practice’s professional corporation, and operate it yourself, making all decisions on staffing and delivery of care.
Receive 360-degree business support.
Grow clinically and surgically with the industry's best implant training opportunities.
Have access to all the emerging technology like cone beam 3D imaging on-site.
Specifically, practices focus on providing removable prosthetics, extraction services, implants for denture stabilization, implant retained over-dentures, single tooth crowns, and fixed hybrid dentures.
Exceptional income package
Full benefits package which includes a variety of insurance
Outstanding 401k plan with a generous match
The practice also provides a paid time off package, license and DEA reimbursement, annual CE allowance, and professional liability insurance.
Each practice is equipped with a fully staffed on-site laboratory operation enabling same day service for a large number of patients. Hours of operation are typically Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm with no evenings and no weekends.
Affiliation with Affordable Care as your Dental Services Organization relieves the administrative burden of operating a busy dental practice, and allows the General Dentist to spend more time providing quality patient care.
B2B Sales Professional
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
EXPERIENCED OUTSIDE SALES AGENTS AND MANAGERS NEEDED!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR MERCHANTS!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
Since 2011 SenText Solutions has been providing a SMS / Text Message Marketing service to 1,000’s of merchant’s throughout the United States. We teach the merchant how to get their customers permission so they can send a simple text about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. We currently have over 1.6 million consumers receiving great offers from our merchants. With one simple text the merchants can instantly tell ALL their customers, at the exact same time, about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
Businesses love this product! We only have 2% of our merchants leaving us. Merchants are achieving ROI’s of more than 1000%. It’s a new and refreshing way for the merchant to reach their favorite customer. Their favorite customers bring in new customers. You can very successfully sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Extremely realistic first year earning potential of $50,000 - $125,000 –Take a look how!
- You can earn $400.00 in commissions on every sale. COMMISSIONS ARE PAID DAILY! You don’t have to wait for your money.
- PLUS you can earn $50.00 per month/every month on the same merchant with Lifetime Vested Residuals!
- Total earnings on ONE MERCHANT the first year can be $950.00.
- Agents can realistically sell 2 to 5 merchants per week!
- We provide all the training, sales tools and sales support to be very successful.
- Management opportunities available.
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals and more!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
If you’ve sold credit card, bankcard, merchant or payment processing, gift cards, check guarantee, cash advance, merchant funding, print or radio advertising, insurance or any other product to merchants this is the perfect fit for you.
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Safety And Insurance Administrator
We have a current opportunity available for a full time Safety/Insurance Administrator. Safety plays an important role at DN Tanks and Safety is one of DN Tanks core values. The Safety/Insurance Administrator provides administrative support to the Safety Department and manages administration of corporate and workers’ compensation insurance programs. The essential duties and responsibilities include:
· Provide administrative support to the Safety Director
· Prepare and distribute Safety Department documentation and postings
· File and maintain Safety Department documentation
· Prepare power point safety training presentations
· Create and distribute Safety Training Certificates and Cards and maintains safety training log
· Bid and proposal Safety Prequalification documentation Preparation
· Locate and set up accounts with occupational clinics and hospitals for each DN Tanks project location
· Assist with company safety equipment research, development, and tracking
· Administers company incentive program
· Responsible for OSHA record keeping
· Maintains corporate safety statistical information
· Administration of Corporate Insurance Program including Workers compensation, General Liability, Auto, and Umbrella
· Claims management, including claims reporting, follow up with claims adjuster, nurse case manager, and medical personal
· Assists with annual corporate insurance renewals
· Monitors expiring policies
· Associate’s Degree required
· Minimum 1-2 years administrative and/or insurance program administration experience preferred
· Safety experience or course work preferred
· Advanced Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access required
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Critical and Analytical Thinking
· Personal Organizational Skills
Apply Online at www.dntanks.com
DN Tanks is a team of high-energy, enthusiastic individuals who embrace the company's core values; caring, communication, innovation & integrity, passion, professional excellence, teamwork, and safety. The quality, dedication and commitment of our employees are the keys to the success and continued growth of the company.
For more information about us, check out our website www.dntanks.com
DN Tanks is an EEO/AA/MF/Vet/Disability Employer
Entry Level Sales Associates
Castle Aura Enterprise has recently acquired several new clients and expanded to over 20 new locations surrounding the San Diego area. With our recent acquisition we are looking to fill 3 entry level brand marketing associate positions within our firm in order to help with brand awareness, product launches to the consumer market, as well as handling new customer acquisition.
The people we are looking to fill these roles should be looking to get their foot in the door to begin at entry level but are also looking to gain more responsibility. We are looking to cross train these individuals to handle multiple marketing campaigns and promotions as well as move into upper level management after learning our branding & campaign management strategies from the ground up.
This person will be working in a retail setting full time, as well as helping in the office with all new clients and promotional materials. All positions are a salary paid role with the opportunity for weekly bonuses. You will be primarily focusing on the consumer market within the electronic & home entertainment fields.
We find most success happens for those who have a great attitude, are looking to succeed, and have a great student mentality. Our office has expanded and almost doubled within the last year, but we are looking for the right fit within our organization.
We know there are a lot of marketing firms within the area so we ask that you do your research before applying take a look at our organization as a whole below.
Preschool Teachers For Infants - Toddler - Pre Kindergarden
We are seeking a Preschool Teacher For Toddler / Infants / Pre K to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Minimum of 12 CD/EDE units which have to include Child Growth and Development, Child Family and Community, and Infant/Toddler classes.
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
FULL-TIME and PART-TIME positions available!
OPTIONAL: Apply in person (bring your transcripts and resume if you have one) at any of these locations:
- 1465 Madison Ave., El Cajon, CA 92019 (619) 442-4014
- 1268 N. Second St./1164 N. Second St. El Cajon, CA 92021 (619) 442-1685
- 9748 Los Coches Rd. #12, Lakeside, CA 92040 (619) 561-1178
- 8824 Cottonwood Ave., Santee, CA 92071 (619) 457-0381
Our centers provides each child with personal growth opportunities, and a rich and secure learning environment. We give the child opportunities to develop a variety of warm and meaningful human relationships. We offer a planned program of educational development and creative activities that employ the whole child...physical, emotional, intellectual, and social.
Truck/Jeep Shop Mechanic
Truck/Jeep Shop Mechanic
4 Wheel Parts is looking for an EXPERIENCED Truck/Jeep Shop Mechanic to join our team! The Truck/Jeep Shop Mechanic will work in a high volume service center, who can bring an immediate, positive impact to our El Cajon 4 Wheel Parts store. You will be dealing with customers, preparing job estimates, and performing service work.
- Performs all repairs and services;
- Participates in the repair and reconditioning of automobiles and trucks;
- Participates in assembling and repairing cars and trucks;
- Maintains accurate work records;
- Uses the computer based Equipment Management Information System to record work order information and access to other information;
- Performs inspections of completed repairs to ensure thorough and quality of repair and suitability of vehicle for return to service;
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work;
- Processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service;
- Motorized equipment repair, maintenance and testing;
- Proficiency with Hunter alignment machine;
- Lift 50 pounds or more;
- Perform a broad range of automotive repairs;
- Organize assignments to meet work requirements;
- Experience with Mounting and Balancing Wheels and Tires is desired;
- Experience with performing alignments is desired;
- Experience with installing suspension components such as Independent Front Suspensions (IFS), Suspension Lift Kits and a Straight Axle Suspension is desired;
- Experience with Gears is desired;
- Read and interpret system reports to aid in management of shop and performance of assigned duties;
- Communicate orally in person in a one-to-one or group setting;
- Read and comprehend Material Safety Data Sheets for chemicals used in the work environment and communicate to co-workers the precautions needed for safe handling of chemicals;
- Enter data or information into a terminal, PC, or other keyboard device;
- Methods, materials, equipment and operation of general automotive and mechanical repair shops;
- The characteristics and maintenance needs of a wide variety of automotive products & equipment;
- Safety practices and principles;
- General trades techniques, materials and practices of trades that are related to automotive and mechanical repair work;
- EPA and ADEQ regulations for spill containment and disposal of petroleum products used in a shop environment;
- Work cooperatively with other company employees;
- Work safely without presenting a direct threat to incumbent or others;
- This is strenuous work requiring good corrected vision, hearing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, reaching and lifting;
Acceptable training and experience
Three years of experience in the maintenance and repair of automotive and mechanical equipment as an automotive mechanic, heavy equipment mechanic or equipment repair specialist. Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements may be substituted. ASE Certified is a plus.
NOTE: APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THEIR OWN TOOLS
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
Please provide salary history and current salary expectations
Note: resumes received without salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 83 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1800 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: http://transamericanautoparts.com/
We are seeking a Medical Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments and assist in helping the Clinic or office run smoothly
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Degree in Medical Assistant
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Broadwell Health delivers comprehensive behavioral health care to patients throughout California. We lead with innovation and expertise, we excel with best-in-class care practices, we adhere carefully to legal standards, we develop precise and efficient care delivery processes and systems, and we commit daily to exceptional patient outcomes.
WE SERVE THE PEOPLE WHO NEED IT MOST
Many of our patients are in populations which are underserved, but which often have the greatest collective need for our services. Because of this, our treatment model is sensitive to the need for expediency in providing care.
We serve federally qualified health care centers, skilled nursing facilities, provider and primary care groups, individual psychiatric providers with high patient loads, and other healthcare facilities in need of enhanced behavioral health care for their patients. We work carefully with facility leadership and primary care providers to assure the fullest continuity of care.
Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN
Come work for BrightStar Care, an independently owned and operated company looking to add inspired team members that share core values such as positivity and serving with a passion. Our commitment to incorporating advanced technology has offered our employees an opportunity to deliver their best performance. The LVN is responsible for providing direct skilled client care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive client care outcomes. Work as many or as few shifts as you want. We are hiring high-energy individuals looking for fill and part-time work, nights, days, weekends, and holidays. A flexible schedule allows you devoted time to your clients.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Free continuing education
- Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Consistent shifts
- Assignment in Skilled Nursing Facility
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process
- National opportunities with over 250 locations in US
- Implement plan of care and treatment using sound judgment and critical thinking
- Provide accurate, detailed, and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care and the nursing process
- Prepare, administer, and appropriately document actions taken specific to the commonly prescribed oral, topical, subcutaneous and intramuscular medications. Observe, reports, and record adverse reactions to medications and/or treatment to the registered nurse
- Perform wound care and recognize the need for and institute emergency measures in a rapid and appropriate manner
- Perform all skill, treatments, and procedures to the scope of practice as defined in the Nurse Practice Act in the state of clinical practice and adheres to the policies, procedures, and protocols of the agency
- Treat clients, family, and staff with courtesy and respect
- Graduated from National League of Nursing accredited practical or vocational school of nursing
- Unencumbered license as a Vocational Nurse in the state of California
- Certified CPR and demonstrate strong clinical skills
- Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
- Negative TB test or chest x-ray
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: R.N., RN, registered nurse, nursing, licensed practical nurse, medical, obstetrics, operating, pediatrics, intensive care unit, LPN, L.P.N., ICU, I.C.U., E.R., home care, homecare, home health, hospice, live in, live-in, caregiver, facility staffing
Accountant/Office Manager - Small Manufacturing Business
This position reports directly to the owner of the company.
Desired experience for the ideal candidate:
- 5+ years Accounting experience
- Must have experience in a manufacturing facility & an understanding of inventory accounting management
- Must have experience with ERP Financial Systems like “Made to Manage” and MAS 90
- Understanding of GL through P&L and GAAP
- 3+ years of previous Office Management/Administration
- 3+ years Customer Service experience
- Inventory, Shipping, Receiving, Personnel experience a plus
- Experience in a Manufacturing facility required
- Bilingual English/Spanish not required but an advantage
If you think you’ve got grace under pressure and can keep up with our growth rate, then send us your resume. This is a full time, year round position.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!