Saranac Lake Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Sr. Project Manager - Healthcare Integration
North Country Management Services, LLC, Adirondacks, USA
NCMServices is embarking on a 3 year project to build a new shared health and human services platform, capable of supporting multiple programs and creating a data system that can support a more integrated, client-centric approach. The Sr. Project Manager will serve as the lead project staff overseeing contract staff. And consultants. The Sr. Project Manager will regularly interface with up to 23 participating health care agencies as well as State, local and federal governmental personnel, internal stakeholders, subject matter experts, DevOps team, testers and development team members.
· Participate in Project Planning and Management.
· Assist in team development and leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work.
· Participate in process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management.
· Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance.
· Ensure that each Network member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution; and encourage a sustainable working pace in order to achieve the highest quality of work.
· Deliver an agile transformation plan to move from current state to a desired state.
· Conduct meetings with the team to ensure an understanding of current practices and methods used.
· Use standard project performance metrics to assess and evaluate the program.
· Draft an Agile Investment and Impact Report that describes the actual outcomes of the Agency’s agile program effort to include the outcomes against the approved plan, goals and objectives.
· Review and report on the Agency’s agile program and process to determine the current state of agile maturity within the Agency. Following completion of the Agile Maturity Assessment, the Project Manager shall draft an Agile Assessment Report that outlines findings in terms of people, processes, tools and technology portfolio, to include identification of strengths.
· Be responsible for monitoring the overall cost, control, adherence to schedules, and technical quality of work; support any needed requirements reviews; and provide procurement support as needed.
· Propose and conduct periodic discussions (both formal and informal, telecom and face- to-face) with Agency stakeholders (and/or delegates) in the form of Technical Exchange Meetings, collaborative development sessions, program reviews and design reviews as required. The Project Manager shall create meeting minutes summarizing the discussions held in the meetings.
· Prepare and provide technical analysis reports as directed by the Agency to support discussions.
· Upon approval by the Agency, coordinate with external organizations, as necessary, to support their development activities.
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Information systems or a related discipline.
· The candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in project management, ideally in a health care provider environment.
· At least 5 years of experience in managing IT related projects and must demonstrate a leadership role in at least 3 successful projects that were delivered on time and on budget.
· Knowledge in system integration using Application Program Interface (API) management technologies, and a working knowledge of the RESTful APIs platform, API design and development on the cloud as well as on-premise environments.
· Experience in RDBMS and NoSQL database development experience with strong fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
· At least 5 years of experience in managing Agile scrum team with developers, testers and DevOps team using Agile processes and practices.
· Experience working with public agency interfaces.
· A Master’s Degree or project management certification.
· Experience in health and human services domains such as eligibility, enrollment, Medicaid, child welfare, child support systems.
· Experience building complex software systems with one or more general purpose programming languages.
· Integration experience with financial management systems.
· Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, mobile application development, information retrieval, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
Please submit cover and resume to email@example.com
CDL Class A Student Truck Driver
Hit the road with student CDL-A truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Now hiring CDL truck driver school grads. Tuition reimbursement available!
TransAm Trucking is searching for recently graduated CDL truck driver school students who are interested in long-haul truck driving opportunities. We offer tuition reimbursement, finishing program and cutting-edge equipment to start your career off right.
Once you’ve completed training, you can start earning Company CDL-A Truck Driver benefits:
30 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Late-model leasing opportunities available
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
Enjoy Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about student truck drivieer career opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Student Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Other qualifications apply, ask recruiter for details.
Class A CDL National Fleet Flatbed Company Truck Driver
Earn between $60k-$71k as a National Fleet Flatbed Truck Driver with Roehl.
You may have heard of Roehl as a place to start your trucking career, but it’s also the place where experienced flatbed truck drivers come to grow and thrive in their careers. In our OTR Flatbed Fleet, you’ll secure and haul unique flatbed freight in areas mostly east of I-35. Roehl has opportunities for your personal career development, and as an experienced driving professional, you can participate in the Your Choice Pay Plan, a specialized payment plan that allows you to earn a pay increase each quarter, up to our top rate.
Get the Advantages You Deserve:
Top pay & home time
Comprehensive benefits package
Health, dental, vision, & life insurance
Your Choice Pay Plan
Retire in style with a 401k plan & profit sharing
Bring a friend! - passenger (rider) policy
24/7 maintenance support
Experienced drivers who live in our Primary Commercial Zone receive an additional 2 cents per mile in their base rate, and 2 cents per mile transition pay for their first year. You can also add up to $10k to your yearly income by serving as a Driver Trainer, or by referring other drivers.
Class A drivers with at least 6 months of recent driving experience
Physician: Outpatient FM, IM Or Ped Physician For Upstate New York Vac
Established health care network in upstate New York seeks three physicians. All locations are additions to staff. Monday
Friday schedule with a waiting patient base. All outpatient with no evenings; a real lifestyle practice.
Employed opportunity with full, comprehensive benefits and competitive salary. For more information, call me directly at 203-###-#### or email your CV and references to and refer to Job # 217336.OutpatientMonday
Established practice adding to staff
Seeking Family Medicine or Med/PedsFull benefits include medical, dental, vision403B retirement plan
Positions open nationwide
Specialty-specific recruiting teams
Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
Help with licensing and credentialing
All at no cost to you
Associated topics: bilingual, care physician, family practice, physician, physician md do, practice, practitioner, primary care, provider, urgent care
JMI Reports is seeking numerous, highly motivated Field Reps in New York and Vermont to complete Property Insurance Surveys.
No experience is necessary. Training is provided for all survey types to help you succeed and be profitable. Our most successful Field Reps are well organized, self-motivated and detail oriented. The average person completes training and is in the field working in one week.
This is an Independent Contractor role allowing you the flexibility to work partially from home and set your own schedule. Field Reps work indoors and outdoors, completing inspections on residential, commercial, and agribusiness properties.
- Taking digital photographs
- Proper Identification of condition and hazards
- Measuring the exterior of structures
- Submitting reports on time
We pay weekly based on an established fee structure. Pay will vary based on the type and scope of property surveys completed.
To begin, fill out an application by clicking the "Apply Now" button. A Field Manager will review your application and reach out if they would like an interview.
If the application link is not provided, go to the Careers page on the JMI Reports website.
This opportunity is STILL AVAILABLE if it is posted. Don't wait!
Class A CDL Owner Operator
Central Hauling is now hiring CDL A-certified owner-operators. The ideal candidate is at least 22-years old and must have a valid Class-A CDL license, 1 year verifiable driving experience, and a good driving record.
Interested? Apply now!
Competitive pay (weekly settlements)
- $1500 sign-on bonus (limited time only)
Lease-purchase available: zero money down, no balloon note
Monthly productivity bonus
- $2000 driver referral bonus
No trailer rental charge
Free base plates and permits
Stop off/extra drop pay
No violation DOT roadside inspection bonus
Transflo mobile accessibility
ComData fuel card system
- 24-hour dispatch support
Valid CDL A; no endorsements required
At least 22-years old
- 1 year verifiable driving experience
Good driving record
Must pass a DOT physical and substance test
About Central Hauling
Joining the Central Hauling team is challenging and rewarding, with ample opportunities for growth. We’re looking for motivated, professional contractors to join our team.
As a part of the Central Hauling team, you'll enjoy our professional atmosphere, the latest equipment, first-class facilities and positive, people-oriented environment. Central Hauling is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Client Reference Code: 207895
Entry Level Position with Training Provided.
Under close supervision, perform installs, disconnects, downgrades, and upgrades for residential customers. Position will also be trained to complete reconnects.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Perform basic installations, disconnects, reconnects, service upgrades and downgrades, and relocates for residential single family, multi-family and/or multi-dwelling units
Perform all work as necessary to conform to quality, security and safety control guidelines (includes compliance with requirements outlined in applicable regulations such as OSHA, and FCC and following procedures as outlined in the Customer Premise Network Installation Qualifications (CPNIQ), Technical Quality Assurance (TQA), National Electric Code (NEC), National Electrical Safety Code (NESC), other Installation, Technical Operations, Safety Manuals, and Employee Handbook)
Adhere to TQA standards in accordance with company policy
Follow security procedures to prevent any unauthorized services
Integrate various company services (video, internet, telephone) with customer's equipment
Ensure and record proper levels and signal quality within required specifications on active outlets; Verify no signal leakage or ingress is present in the drop network
Identify basic distribution problems associated with the RF portions of the forward and reverse plant and refer to Field Engineering
Escalate unresolved customer issues to supervisor
Clean the premises of all debris and materials after the installation is complete
Educate customer on proper use of services and equipment, including channel lineups, and how to access online help
Maintain accurate records including time worked, daily logs, gas sheets as required; properly record all required information on data devices and/or work orders
Operate communications device in accordance with company policies
Operate Company vehicle in a safe and responsible manner. Clean, maintain, stock, and secure assigned vehicle and equipment, in accordance with company policies
Utilize and become proficient with tasks, tools, test equipment and information that will enhance business results
Adhere to industry specific, local, state and federal regulations, as applicable
Know, understand and follow company policy
Perform other duties as requested by supervisor
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
Ability to use the following hand tools electric drills, hammers, wrenches, screwdrivers
Ability to walk over all types of terrain in all kinds of weather while carrying tools and equipment, including gaffs, ladders, and fully loaded tool belts
Ability to safely use weight-bearing equipment (such as gaffs, safety harness and ladders) within the maximum weight limitations of that equipment
Ability to accurately measure distances, using tapes or other measuring devices
Ability to carry, climb and operate extension ladder, (approx. 32 ft high and 90 pounds)
Ability to climb poles using gaffs, hooks and climbing belt as needed
Ability to differentiate between different sizes and colors of wires
Ability to make cable connections in tight spaces by bending, reaching, twisting
Ability to perform job from high places (i.e. poles and roofs)
Ability to work while standing 50 - 70% of the time
Ability to work with small components and wires to make cable connections
Ability to use handheld communication devices and applications
Ability to travel (including during inclement weather) to and from assigned territories and company facilities
Ability to work outside for extended periods in any season and/or during inclement weather
Familiarity with computer operating systems, and a myriad of consumer communications devices (e.g., PDAs, smartphones, routers, modems, converters, and wireless devices), and computer software applications
Ability to complete documentation accurately
Certifications and/or Licenses
Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record within Company required standards
High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Ability to use personal computer and software applications
Ability to operate appropriate computer or test equipment associated with position (e.g. signal level meters, ohm meters, etc.)
Experience with consumer education of products and services
This position works face to face with customers
Work indoors in confined space, poorly ventilated areas such as attics, basements and/or crawlspaces
Exposure to dust, dirt, noise, insects, rodents, pets, and cleaning solutions
Work outdoors in all kinds of weather and at all times of the day or night
Work performed near power lines and electricity
Work performed at various heights above ground on telephone/power poles
Work and travel in inclement weather
May be required to work an on-call rotation as the business needs dictate
Occasionally required to work overtime as the business needs dictate
Ability to work weekends or a second shift as the business needs dictate
Charter is an equal opportunity employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is the Law poster: Employer is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different.
Job Code : TWCTCB165 Field Technician I Nonexempt
Employment Opportunity in the Beautiful Adirondack Mountains of Northern New York Current Opening for a full-time, Hospital Employed Hospitalist . This opportunity provides a comfortable 7 on/7 off schedule, allowing ample time to enjoy all that the Adirondacks have to offer Come live where others vacation Convenient schedules Competitive salary & benefits Unparalleled quality of life Family friendly community Excellent schools Nearby Whiteface Mountain ski resort Home of the 1932 & 1980 Winter Olympics and current Olympic Training Center Annual Ironman Competition World Cup Bobsled and Ski Events Abundant arts community Hike, fish, ski, golf, boat or simply relax and take in the beauty and serenity of the Adirondack Mountains Employment Opportunity in the Beautiful Adirondack Mountains of Northern New YorkCurrent Opening for a full-time, Hospital Employed
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!