Saugus Job Description Sample
Software Engineer - Mean Stack, Node.Js, Mongodb
Based in beautiful Saugus, Massachusetts we are one of the fastest-growing companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine that specializes in Marketing and Advertising. We have a Start Up feel to our development team but our company has been around longer. Due to growth and demand for our services, we are in need of hiring for a Software Developer that possesses strong experience with AngularJS, Node.js, and MongoDB.
If you are interested in joining a hard-working, fun company that pushes the envelope in private marketing and advertising industry and definitely cares about providing a great working environment for its employees, then apply immediately.
What You Need for this Position
At Least 2-3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
What's In It for You
$80,000 - $120,000 Annual Base Salary
Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
2 Week Vacation
401K with 3% Matching
Work with a fun group of people!
Add Resume to Job Post or Send Resume to:
Please Fill out Questionnaire Completely
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Property Management Company seeks an experienced COMMERCIAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN for office and retail properties located in multiple locations in the North Shore.
The ideal candidate will have:
- the ability to perform hands-on general maintenance, cleaning and repair work.
- practical knowledge of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, etc.
- troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem solving skills.
In addition, the maintenance technician is responsible for:
- resolving tenant requests for maintenance service in a professional and courteous manner and following through on completion of site work requests.
-maintaining the appearance and working order of the properties, including parking lots, common areas, interior and exterior.
- responding to weather related or emergency maintenance calls after normal working hours.
-Valid Driver’s License required.
-1 to 3 years of work related experience.
-Must be able to lift minimum of 50lbs.
If you are qualified maintenance technician with experience in commercial maintenance, please submit your resume today, complete with salary requirements for consideration.
Resumes are also accepted by fax. 781-233-1176
We are currently looking for someone to stock the moulding order that comes into the Saugus, MA Lowe's Home Improvement store, once per week.
You must be able to stock the order within 36 hours of the time that the order has been delivered.
You must be able to stock by SKU numbers and able to lift 60-65 lbs at times.The Saugus, MA store gets their delivery on Wednesday and the pay is $115 per week. The amount of time needed to stock the store depends on the weight of the delivery.
Pay is based on the annual weight the store receives and pay is recalculated monthly.
JOB FAIR - STORE SUPERVISORS
Thursday, February 22 and Saturday, February 24 - 10:00 to 4:00
Come to our Saugus location - 405 Broadway, Route 1 South
We are seeking full-time Store Supervisors for the Boston market. You will work on average 30-32 hours per week the majority of the year, and are eligible for a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401(K) plan, and more! We provide excellent opportunities for those who are high achievers and want to excel and advance as a Manager.
These are hourly paid leadership positions which will assist the General Manager with store operations and are responsible for achieving overall performance goals including sales, customer service, and staff development.
- Maintaining a respectful workplace, exhibiting the company values
- Ensuring customers receive excellence in service and product quality
- Assisting in hiring, training, and coaching of associates to ensure expectations for each position are met; assisting Manager in the implementation of development plans for staff
- Is able to effectively work and train all positions in both the front and back of the house
- Executing store opening and closing procedures, as well as reporting
- Managing and monitoring hourly labor, making adjustments to staffing based on the demands of the business
- Overseeing unloading of shipments and production paperwork; monitoring production and ensuring FIFO rotation of all products in FOH and BOH
- Ensuring proper use of equipment and sanitation procedures are followed
- Participating in catering and gifting sales and fulfillment in all B2B and catering processes
- Ensuring correcting merchandising setup throughout the store
- High school diploma or education equivalent
- At least 2 years of restaurant or service industry experience is desirable
- Prior supervisory experience required
- Must have driver’s license and own transportation
- Must have physical dexterity and mobility to perform the demands of the job including working with hot torch, slicing machines, and lifting up to 65 pounds
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Treat Customers Like Gold.
- Treat Everyone with Respect.
- Do the Right Thing.
- Deliver Quality & Growth Worthy of the Brand.
- Make a Difference. Have Some Fun.
To find out more about our great and growing company, visit www.HoneyBakedCareers.com
Tire And Lube Technician
Whether you join us as an entry-level General Service Technician or veteran Master Mechanic, you’ll benefit from our hands-on training and ASE Certification reimbursement programs. The role of the mechanic is to inspect, diagnose, prepare, estimate, repair, and install mechanical services including brakes, driveline suspension systems, wheel alignments, and oil changes.
· Conducts vehicle inspections for mechanical services
· Performs general mechanical repairs
· Assist in the Tire installation, balancing, and repairing
· Perform schedule maintenance services on vehicles
· Automotive Technician or Mechanic Experience
· Automotive Repair Experience
· Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
· Valid Driver’s License
· Criminal Background Check
· Pre-employment Drug Screen
· 18 years or Older
· Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
· 401(k) with company match
· Generous paid vacation and PTO programs
· Tuition/ASE Certification Reimbursement
· Career Path Development Plans
· Tool Insurance
WIDE-OPEN, FAST-PACED, ACTION-PACKED! That’s how we describe our working environment. It’s what sets life at TBC apart from the rest. There’s never a dull moment when there’s always a chance to thrill a customer, make the organization more profitable and enjoy greater career success. Nine simple words neatly summarize the essence of our culture. If it matters to YOU, it matters to TBC! APPLY TODAY! www.tbccareers.com
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment
TBC Corporation - Ahead of the Curve
For nearly 60 years, TBC Corporation has committed itself to being "a tire company ahead of the curve." In large measure, that has meant anticipating key market trends, and successfully capitalizing on them at every turn. From wholesale to retail, both nationally and internationally, that foresight has allowed TBC to become the industry leader in the private brand tire category.
K-12 In-Home Tutor
At Sylvan, we believe education is everything and that a child s future depends on a solid education and a love of learning. We are dedicated to building academic confidence, igniting intellectual curiosity, and inspiring a love of learning. Becoming a Sylvan tutor means you re joining the Sylvan Learning team and will be part of a trusted and recognized brand in education with a 40-year reputation for excellence with 600+ locations worldwide.
If you are a private tutor looking to get started or looking for more students, come join the Sylvan In- Home Team! Sylvan In-Home is launching a brand new marketplace to connect tutors and families, and we are looking for the passionate, enthusiastic, skilled tutors to work with students between grades K-12 in any subject, test prep, or homework help to join our team when the marketplace launches! We are partnering with tutors in local markets because we think it s the best way to help more kids faster!
What is Sylvan In-Home?
Sylvan In-Home will provide 1:1 tutoring for families in their home or at a mutually convenient location. Our marketplace provides a place where families can search for tutors (just like you!) and easily book and pay for sessions. The marketplace gives tutors a place to maintain an online profile, with access to time-saving tools, like online payment, scheduling and communication tools to manage your business. And the best part is --you will have access to Sylvan s proprietary digital learning platform and the proven Sylvan Method where kids in our centers show 2-3x more growth in reading and math.
Why should you join now?
- When the marketplace launches, you will be among the first tutors visible to families.
- We already have families looking for tutors in select locations which means they will have early access to you.
- Tutors who are the first to join will have access to special promotions only available at launch.
- You can leverage the power of the Sylvan brand, a trusted educational brand for almost 40 years serving millions of students.
- You can set your own prices and have the flexibility of maintaining your own schedule.
- We help find families in need of tutoring and provide a site for families to find you.
- We give you all the tools you need to succeed with the lowest commissions in the industry bar none:
- Access to time-saving admin tools such as calendar planning, scheduling, direct deposit payments right into your account, and communication tools between parents and tutors so you can focus on what you do best tutor.
- Best practices and tips for starting or growing your tutoring business.
- Best in class Sylvan Certified Training on our proprietary Sylvan Method and access to our digital learning platform.
- Option to access a suite of tools and resources on the Sylvan Method, which includes personalized learning plans, an assessment suite and a digital learning platform, known as SylvanSync . SylvanSync is our digital adaptive learning platform that provides personalized learning plans for each student and adapts to the child s needs while learning. It s easy to use, reduces your planning time, and provides a content library, skill search, practices tests, and more. All you need to take advantage of SylvanSync is an iPad that meets out requirements (if you don t have one, we can connect you with our vendor to purchase one, or you can purchase one independently).
Interested? APPLY TODAY!
Associated topics: chess, driving school, gymnastics, instructor, mcat, music, painting, piano, rotc, sierra club
Food Service Assistant General Manager
Calling all Assistant General Managers and Waitstaff We are HIRING!
BOTH LOCATIONS SAUGUS AND BOSTON !!!!
Are you a DONUT LOVER? Could you be a DONUT LOVER LEADER? Or are you MORE?!
Today, five siblings of the Delios family continue the family tradition and LOVE for baking that was started by their parents, Peter and Kay Delios, decades ago. Far more than a job, this is a past-down legacy of history and LOVE that goes into every one of our WORLD FAMOUS DONUTS! Peter and Kay would be proud! From television to print, our award-winning delicacies have landed Kane’s on numerous national “Top-10 Best Of” lists honoring the finest donuts in America. From Saugus to Boston—our first new location in our 65-year history—Kane’s is elevating donuts from food…to LOVE!
Kane’s Handcrafted Donuts are made hours before you eat them and brought in from our original location based in Saugus, MA. They contain locally milled flour, local farm-fresh eggs, organic honey from a local beekeeper, fresh fruit, real bacon, high-quality chocolate, fresh spices, and MORE! We offer a large selection of flavors including GLUTEN FREE, MONTHLY and SEASONAL specials that change with Delios family’s whim!
-we are located at 90 Oliver Street otherwise known as Two International Place deep in the financial district of Boston, directions and map available on our website at kaneshandcrafted.com
-our operating hours are Monday-Friday 6am to 5pm and Saturday 8am to 2pm, closed on Sunday’s
-we are looking for candidates with a minimum of 1 year premium food service/retail customer service
-we are looking for local candidates only
-candidates must be able to lift a minimum of 25lbs. and be able to work in a fast paced environment
-we are looking for FUN, FRIENDLY, ENERGETIC, HONEST, CUSTOMER FOCUSED individuals who are true PROFESSIONALS with HIGH WORK ETHIC that can join our family in helping our brand grow
-all positions are primarily CUSTOMER FOCUSED with light daily task work, leadership positions have light daily operational duties
-this is not a position in donut production
-prior to being hired we strongly believe in a trail run to ensure the right fit for the position
-we offer medical and dental benefits to full time donut lovers after 90 days
-we offer a competitive wage based on experience
-we offer a flexible work schedule with Fridays, Saturdays and mornings a must!
Veterinary Technician~ Sign On Bonus Available
Up to $1,000 sign on bonus eligible for the best candidates.
We are seeking a FT (may consider PT) Certified Veterinary Technician or equivalent , with at least 1 year of experience in a veterinary hospital setting as a veterinary technician. We are an expanding 4- 5 doctor AAHA accredited hospital at Saugus Animal Hospital, in Saugus, MA. We are a fast paced hospital and need individuals who are team oriented but can work independently as well. We pride ourselves on providing excellent patient care.
Our Doctors encourage the use of all your technical skills. You must be proficient and comfortable in all areas of the hospital including but not limited to patient care, surgical nursing, anesthesia, radiography, dentistry, phlebotomy, in-house lab work, iv catheter placement and client education. The right candidate will also possess great client communication skills and be a self-motivating team player. Hours will include closing shifts and rotating weekends.
FT benefits include paid vacation, medical insurance, 401K, discounted veterinary care, paid CE and more.
The facility includes a well-stocked pharmacy, in-hospital surgery suite, in-house x-ray capabilities, a closely supervised hospitalization area and fully trained staff. At Saugus Animal Hospital, we strive to offer not only sound advice, but also optimal veterinary care to keep your furry friends as healthy as possible for as long as possible. Our job is not to just treat your pet for illnesses and injuries - we also strive to help you learn how to keep your best friend happy and healthy.
Shop & Deliver Groceries (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US
Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+)
Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber Eats, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Labor And Delivery RN (Saugus,Ma)
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract.
The Labor and Delivery Nurse (L&D RN) is responsible for providing care and support for women during labor and childbirth, monitoring mother and baby, and preparing patients for the stages of giving birth.
1+ year of recent Labor and Delivery RN experience is required
Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
For over 15 years, trustaff has specialized in matching skilled healthcare professionals like you with high-paying travel jobs at the best facilities across the country.
When you travel with trustaff, you ll enjoy the best of both worlds: not only are our travel nurses some of the highest-paid in the industry, trustaff travelers enjoy great employee benefits, access to hundreds of jobs, and unmatched personal service.
Here are the top-tier benefits you will enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
Great selection of jobs up to $2,800 per week take home pay!
401(k) with employer match
Weekly pay through direct deposit
Extension & Completion bonuses
Earn paid time off
24/7 service, including personal support from your recruiter, travel advocate, and clinical liaison
1+ years recent experience
Must have active RN license
Must have current BLS & ACLS
For more information, please call trustaff (877) ###-#### or email
trustaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: care unit, coronary, hospice, intensive care unit, mhb, neonatal, nurse, nurse clinical, psychiatric, unit
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!