Sausalito Job Description Sample
Junior Financial Representative
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Childcare Professional - Part-Time And Full-Time Babysitting Jobs
Do you love working with children? Do you want a flexible opportunity that pays well?Do you have experience as a babysitter, nanny or a caretaker?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, become an UrbanSitter babysitter! Top sitters earn over $1000 a week babysitting for great local families. Hours are flexible and you keep 100% of what you make. Nannies: we have great full and part-time jobs too.
Manager In Training
You may be thinking, “I don’t know the first thing about mattresses, other than I sleep on one!" Our answer to that is… that’s okay!
Regardless of how much sales or management experience you’ve had over the years or what you studied in college, you can rest assured that with our Sales Manager in Training Program, Mattress Firm will provide you with the tools you need to improve lives one night at a time.
As a Sales Manager, you have the opportunity to explore your entrepreneurial side. You will be engaged with inside retail sales, marketing and business development while providing quality guest service.
Additional responsibilities of a Sales Manager include:
- Providing exceptional guest service while driving sales by executing Mattress Firm’s exclusive Buying Process
- Maintaining awareness of competitor’s advertisements and services offered
- Participating in assigned training and development initiatives to remain current on products, offerings and programs
Store Execution and Management
- Ensuring merchandise and POP is current, consistent and displayed appropriately
- Following opening and closing procedures and balancing of books
- Managing merchandise through verifying open orders daily and transferring merchandise
- Ensuring assigned stores are to company standards, while policies and state regulations are followed
Sales Managers should demonstrate superior communication and customer service skills. Ideal candidates will have experience with inside sales, marketing, customer service and/or business development.
Additional job requirements of a Sales Manager include:
- Results driven and service oriented
- Strong fit within Mattress Firm’s culture
- Fast thinker with high self-motivation
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity
- Ability and willingness to work some weekends, evenings and holidays
Sales Managers should possess one or a combination of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Military experience
- 5 years of sales, customer service or management experience
- Microsoft Office products
Mattress Firm is committed to providing a safe work environment. All employees will be subject to a pre-employment background screen as a part of our onboarding.
At Mattress Firm, we promote from within, reward success and foster a culture of fun and friendship. There has never been a better time to see what Mattress Firm can mean to you!
Now don’t fall asleep out there… the sooner that we receive your application, the closer you are to the career of your dreams!
Caviar Delivery Partner - San Francisco
Become a Courier
Earn up to $25/hr on a
- Easy Money. Deliver food in your city and earn up to $25/hour! Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
- Flexible schedule. Work as a driver on weekdays or weekends. Or both. Experience the freedom of working whenever you want.
- What is Employer? Employer is a service that provides food delivery from local restaurants to homes and offices. Founded in 2012, Employer has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers.
- How do I get paid? Couriers are compensated for each successful delivery with a task-based fee. Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
- Who can become a Employer Courier? Anyone with a vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, or motorcycle) and a customer-service mentality is eligible. You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app. Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience. Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates.
- What is the time commitment? You have the flexibility to choose your own delivery hours! Employer is typically busy during the lunch and dinner delivery shifts, open 7 days a week from 8am—11:30pm. The more you work as a driver, the more you’ll earn.
- How does the application process work? A Employer representative will contact you after receiving your application. The process includes an interview and an in-person session. You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law. After you and Employer have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Employer. You’ll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
- Is Employer in my city or town? Employer is expanding its delivery service into new markets very rapidly. We are currently in more than a dozen metropolitan cities across the United States. If Employer is not in your area yet, please continue to check back.
Other successful couriers with Employer have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Employer are subject to a background check.
Lyft Driver - Supplement Your Income
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
The Freedom to Run Your Business, The Support to Keep It Moving. It Pays to Be an Owner Operator with HVH. When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on Practical Miles. This translates to higher earnings - up to $.91 CPM for Solo Drivers and $.96CPM for Team Drivers. You'll also get home regularly, earn annual bonus pay and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too. Owner Operators Enjoy:
Earnings based on Practical Miles (loaded, empty & deadhead) * Drivers get home every 8 - 14 days
No forced dispatch & Additional stop pay
All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING * Annual Safety & longevity bonus pay * PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls, inspections & emissions testing
Pets & rides welcome * PAID base plates & permits - NO trailer rental fee
Group Physical Damage & Bobtail insurance plan
Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
Qualcomm communications to keep you in the know
Transflo scanning - scan your driver documents anytime, anywhere! Get on the Road with Our Lease Purchase Program Interested in being your own boss? Choose your truck and get going with no money down, guaranteed low-interest rates and payments. There's no credit check and we'll give you all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Registered Nurse (Rn) Case Manager, Hospice In Santa Barbara - Sign On Bonus! (Belvedere Tiburon)
Located in Santa Barbara, CA
Visiting Nurse & Hospice Care is the leading home health and hospice provider in the Santa Barbara area, meeting the changing healthcare needs of our community since 1908.
Our mission is to provide high quality home health, hospice and related services to promote the health and well-being of all community residents including those unable to pay. As we grow and enhance our services, we are looking for top-quality individuals to help continue our legacy of excellence and our commitment to the community.
We are currently offering exciting opportunities to become a part of our committed team of skilled professionals in beautiful Santa Barbara County.
Job Description Summary
The Inpatient Registered Nurse Case Manager plans, organizes and directs hospice services for the Inpatient clients. The CM provides hospice care and is skilled at assessing pain and other complex symptoms at the end of life. The professional nurse works with the interdisciplinary hospice team to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individuals and families in the General Inpatient setting. The Case Manager fully supports the Core Values and is accountable for upholding the Standards of Behavior of VNHC.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing comprehensive case management and direct nursing care to Serenity House patients.
- Completes an initial assessment of the patient and family to determine hospice care needs. Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness(es). And admits the patient to an appropriate level of care.
- Assess and evaluates patient status by writing and initiating plan of caregivers. Regularly re-evaluates patient and family needs. Revises the plan of care as necessary.
- Initiates the plan of care and makes necessary revisions as needed. The Plan of Care establishes goals, interventions, and includes the patient and family in the planning process.
- Uses health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis.
- Provide nursing services, treatments, diagnostic and preventive procedures requiring the skills of a registered nurse according to physician orders and the in-patient facility protocols.
- Provides healthcare instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan of care.
- Assess patient and report to the attending physician and appropriate interdisciplinary team members, response to treatments and medications as well as changes in the patient s physical or emotional condition. Receives physicians orders as required.
- Provides and maintains a safe environment for the patient and family.
- Attends and participates in interdisciplinary group meetings.
- Coordinate care with other interdisciplinary team members and with community resources as needed.
- Teach, supervise and counsel the patient/family regarding pain and symptom management and psycho-social aspects of care for the terminally ill.
- Assess and maintain patient safety.
- Teach the patient and family/caregiver self-care techniques, as appropriate. Provide medication, diet and other instructions as ordered by the physician and recognize and utilize opportunities for health counseling with patients and families/caregivers.
- Assists the patient and family/caregiver and other team members in providing continuity of cared.
- Supervises RNs, LVNs, Home Health Aides and Volunteers.
- Ensure that arrangements for equipment and other necessary items and services are available.
- Attends and participates in clinical education, in-service education and nursing staff meetings.
- Participates in Quality Management and Utilization Review Activities.
- Completes, maintains and submits accurate and relevant clinical notes regarding patient s condition and are given. Records pain/ symptom management changes/ outcomes as appropriate.
- Maintain necessary records and reports in a timely manner.
- Applies working knowledge of state, federal local and accreditation (CHAP) regulations for the delivery of hospice services.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current California Registered Nurse License, CPR certification.
- At least one year of recent experience working as a professional nurse in an acute care setting; background in home health and/or hospice preferred.
- IV and Central Line experience desired.
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, basic math skills.
- Basic working knowledge and skill of computers (email) required.
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively, have initiative, dependability and good judgment.
- Must be able to collaboratively work as part of an interdisciplinary group, as well as independently and problem solve in a crises situation.
- Must be able to cope with family, emotional stress and be tolerant of individual lifestyles without judgment.
- Must have ability to establish and maintain cooperative relationships with professionals and lay groups.
- Sign-on bonus*
- Best in class medical, dental, vision insurance benefits
- 403(b) retirement plan available
- Paid time off
- Referral bonus
- Fitness subsidies available
- Public transportation subsidies available
Interested? Qualified? Please fill out the Jobs2Careers short apply form with attached resume to be contacted by a Visiting Nurse and Hospice Care recruiter
Associated topics: asn, care unit, coronary, domiciliary, hospice, intensive care, intensive care unit, nurse clinical, registed, tcu
Executive Chef At Our Waterfront Restaurant
At Our Waterfront Restaurant, we’re looking a great chef who loves working with people–because people are what our business is all about. Yes, we want to serve outstanding food as well but it starts with people. The ideal candidate should be skilled at handling interpersonal communications, managing teams, and creating an extremely positive culinary experience for each and every customer. We’re looking for the person who’s excited to come into work each day–who’s ready to tackle challenges and develop a team that’s almost like a second family.
The Executive Chef manager will be in charge of coordinating kitchen operations, managing menu execution, executing banquets, managing inventory, coordinating employee scheduling, monitoring compliance with regulations, supervising and developing team members, and promoting the restaurant brand. We’ll look to this person as our go-to for all things culinary-leadership related.
Executive Chef Experience & Skills
- 5+ years’ experience with restaurant culinary leadership as an Executive Chef, or as a Chef de Cuisine or Executive Sous Chef who is ready to step up
- Upscale Mexican cuisine with seafood experience
- Banquet experience
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy and willingness to learn new systems and software
- Fluent in Spanish
- Must be authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis
- Interested in motivating teams, developing staff, and minimizing turnover
- Displays leadership abilities
- Task-driven, with a focus on meeting core objectives
- Proven ability to run a profitable kitchen that produces outstanding results
- Professional culinary training
What’s In It For You
- Potential all-in of $65,000 to $77,000 from a base of $65-70 plus 10% bonus
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental benefits
- Work with a solid, California-based company with unique destination locations nationwide
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about Goodwin Recruiting on our website - http://www.goodwinrecruiting.com
We are seeking a Sous Chef to join our team! You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and dedicate time to expanding our clientele base to establish the restaurant's brand and reputation.
- Oversee day-to-day culinary operations
- Coordinate food and kitchenware orders
- Check freshness and quality of ingredients
- Assist in the development of menu items
- Standardize recipes and plate presentations
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
- Previous experience in culinary arts, cooking, or other related fields
- Knowledge of cost and labor systems
- Passion for food and cooking techniques
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Nestled at the tip of the scenic Tiburon Peninsula on the San Francisco Bay, The Lodge at Tiburon, a three-story, 103-room California Craftsman-style upscale hotel is set among three beautiful acres, just off Main Street in this quaint Marin County sailing village.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!