Sayreville Job Description Sample
Inspection Specialist - Field/Site Design Visits
- Travel within NYC to perform wireless telecom site design visits and inspections
- Gather field measurements, photos and other existing conditions in the field
- Provide field notes, photos and a wireless telecom design to CAD team
- Review and redline LEs, CDs, ZDs, Photo Renderings and other related deliverables for quality control
- Provide project status reports as detailed by supervisors
- Update internal project deliverable tracking tools as needed
- 3-5+ years' experience in wireless telecommunications
- Comfortable with basic measuring tools and travel into NYC
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Some knowledge of AutoCAD is preferred
- Valid driver’s license and dependable vehicle required
Senior Hospital Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Project Manager Commercial Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Licensed Mortgage Loan Officer- Federal Nmls Required
- Minimum of two year experience working in a mortgage loan originator capacity at a mortgage company, bank or other financial institution;
- Prior lending and/or Real Estate experience;
- Thorough knowledge of lending regulations required;
- Must be knowledgeable on the methods and procedures for promoting and marketing of products and services;
- Established relationships with local referral networks;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deal effectively with customers, attorneys, realtors and other financial institutions as well as all levels of Bank personnel;
- Excellent decision making and problem solving abilities;
- Excellent organizational, follow-up and time management skills;
- Strong computer skills and experience utilizing laptop technology
- Successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the NMLS;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- Professional demeanor.
- Interview new and existing customers to determine loan needs and advising those customers of appropriate products, terms, and pricing;
- Gather required information and documentation;
- Generate mortgage applications, ensuring appropriate procedures and policies are followed;
- Achieve and exceed sales and referral goals;
- Deliver superior customer service;
- Build and expand your book of business.
Sales Force Architect
Location: Edison, NJ
- Identify SFDC usage problems and communicate technical plans to
- onsite and offshore technical team
- Build client-specific solutions on the Force.com platform using Apex,
- Visual Force, Process Builder and Visual Flows
- Develop integration processes using Salesforce.com Web Services
- and third-party integration tools
- Develop and apply advanced Salesforce.com functionality to solve
- business problems and create customized solutions on the Force.com platform
- Create technical requirements, design specifications and documentation as needed to support full project lifecycle
- Proficiency in Apex, Web Services, SOQL
- Understanding of data structure and its correlation to Salesforce.com: Sales & Service Cloud, Data Loader, Custom Applications & managed packages
- Ability to work independently in a team environment with both offshore and onshore teams at various times
- Well-versed in cloud computing technologies and concepts
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com limits and best practices
- Experience with source control (Git)
- Development experience in Agile environment
- Understanding of Informatica Cloud is desirable
- SFDC Developer Certification is a plus
Sales Director Of Insurance
- Recruiting, training, managing and developing new managers and agents
- Managing regional sales, marketing, and business development activities
- Managing a senior market regional office and satellite districts throughout the region
- Delivering strong sales results.
Our Sales Directors are an elite team of high performing managers that earn significant income based upon their results. In addition, we provide a complete package for what is needed to ensure your success.
- Competitive compensation plus production overrides and renewals ($100,000 - $150,000+ total potential compensation)
- Benefit package that includes medical insurance, paid vacation and 401(K)and Pension
- Local office with administrative support staff
- Region with unlimited income capacity
- Significant marketing support
- The best senior market product portfolio in the industry
- Strong home office support
- A proven distribution model
- In-depth training
- Must have 5+ years of experience in senior-based insurance products Life Insurance and Long Term Care,
- Financial Planning with extensive training Platform
- Must have 4+ years of insurance management experience
- Experience in recruiting, training, managing and motivating a high performance sales team
- Active Life /Health license for the state
- Series 6 preferred or at least within six months
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must reside in the Regions specified
- Good credit history
Field Service Technician (Entry Level) | New Brunswick, NJ.
As a Field Service Engineer, your primary mission will be to work with our customers within your defined territory to install, maintain and upgrade our Automated Teller Machines. You will also play a role in managing customer contracts and providing technical support during sales demos. Your background in electro-mechanical systems, coupled with your strong customer service skills with enable you to hit the ground running. The ability to work independently to complete system upgrades and provide preventative maintenance and repairs will ensure your success. Experience working across business units with a variety of personalities will serve you well as you interact with our customers to answer questions and resolve technical issues. This is a tremendous opportunity for the motivated, self-directed individual to work with a high degree of autonomy and represent a leading ATM company!
- High School Diploma/GED
- Associates Degree in Electronics/Electro-Mechanics/A+ Certification or equivalent experience preferred
- Valid Drivers License
- 1-3 yrs of experience problem-solving/troubleshooting electronics
- Must have working knowledge of Excel, Word, and other PC-based programs.
- Analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Positive attitude
- Professional behavior
- Self -motivation
•Medical, Dental, Vision, beginning the first of the month following date of hire
•STD, LTD, 401(k), and Optional Life Insurance day one of employment
•5 paid holidays and 5 floating holidays every year
Dialysis Travel RN - Registered Nurse
The Dialysis Travel Registered Nurse performs all technical aspects of dialysis procedures including:
- Assessing patient response to dialysis therapy.
- Making appropriate adjustments and modifications to treatment plans as indicated/directed by supervisors or prescribed by the physician.
- Assessment of patient pre, interim, and post dialysis and documentation of findings.
- Administer medications as ordered to assigned patients.
- Assessing educational needs of patient and educating the patient and family regarding end stage renal disease, dialysis therapy, diet and medications.
- 13 Week Travel assignment
- Chronic Settings
- Travel and Housing Provided or Reimbursed
- Rental Car or Car Allowance
- Competitive Pay with Tax Advantages
- Direct Deposit
- One-on-one service
- 24/7 Support
- Referral Bonus Available
- Completion Bonus Available
- Health Insurance Available (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401k Available
- Opportunities in Locations throughout the country at the completion of the assignment
- Graduate from an accredited nursing school
- Current New Jersey State RN License in good standing
- CNN Preferred
- BLS certification required
- Able to work independently while striving for the best in patient care
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!