Sayreville Job Description Sample
Customer Relations Supervisor
Summer Camp One To One Counselor Needed Immediately- Sayreville
RESPITE DIRECT SUPPORT TECHS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY
Neuropath Behavioral Healthcare has immediate openings for Respite Direct Support Techs.
Great opportunity for any respite direct support technicians interested in working with a diverse cross-section of children with exceptional needs.
We have a variety of hourly cases available throughout NEW JERSEY!
Job Type: Part-time
Who We Are:
Neuropath Behavioral Healthcare (NPBHC), offers Comprehensive Youth & Family Support Services to primary caregivers of children and teens with Developmental and Intellectual Disabilities, an opportunity for rest and relief, while engaging youth in therapeutic age-appropriate activities. Youth, ages 6-18, can participate in group and social activities to enhance their social and emotional well-being.
What We Are Looking for:
We are looking for the best talent to provide Respite Support Services to youth throughout the state of New Jersey. Neuropath Behavioral Healthcare (NPBHC), is currently hiring dedicated and compassionate Respite Support Techs to join our team! If you are passionate about helping others and interested in becoming one of our valued caregivers, please apply below.
Our awesome Caregivers enjoy many benefits, such as:
- Long-term and short-term schedule flexibility
- A great work environment
- Provide respite care and supervised recreation for youth or young adults.
- Actively promotes client’s mental alertness through involvement in activities of interest
- Ensure the safety and well-being of the client.
- Gives simple emotional and psychological support to the client and other members of the household and establishes a relationship with client and family.
- Attends in-service training as required by regulation
- Adheres to all Agency administrative and clinical policies and procedure
- Assist with the usual routine of the client- (Such as following medication support plans and behavior intervention plans).
- Provide timely, complete, legible, and accurate documentation of respite care and comply with all reporting requirements.
- Always act in a professional manner, representing yourself and Neuropath Behavioral Healthcare.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- One or more years of experience in a community/home health services agency is strongly preferred
- Must have an automobile and a valid driver’s license
- Must have proof of car insurance
- Must consent to and pass a formal background check including fingerprinting.
- Certified Home Health Aide: (Preferred)
- High School or equivalent
- Driver’s License
Salary: $12 hr.
CME Associates is currently recruiting for a Design Engineer with municipal engineering design experience to join their team of professionals. If you are a hard-working, self-motivated team player, we invite you to explore a career with CME Associates.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum two (2) years experience in road design, drainage design, site plan, sub-division design and NJDEP permitting requirements.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver's license.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Proficient in the use of computers (e.g. Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Abobe Acrobat and Google Earth)
- Master's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Engineer-In-Training Designation
BenefitsCME offers a competitive compensation package including: medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) retirement plan with employer match, educational assistance program and paid time off.
Guest Experience Specialist (Sales Associate)
Office Service Associate
Full-Time Loss Prevention Officer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!