Schaumburg Job Description Sample
We invest in our people. At Fullerton, we constantly enhance our professional knowledge and skills by staying abreast of the dynamic changes and technological advancements utilized by our clients and the industry.
We are looking for entrepreneurial, self-motivated individual who excel at creating & building relationships, and enjoy working in a team environment. We are looking to hire the best employee our industry has to offer - so if working in senior environment is your calling, please apply and see what it is like to work with the company.
Primary responsibilities include:
Representing our services in a professional and creative manner
Answering and actively making calls to prospective clients in need of care/services
Organizing Lunch and Learn programs for professionals involved with the senior community-
Representing the company at fundraising and support events
Working closely with the client service team to ensure client satisfaction
Maintaining accurate records on all prospective and active referral sources
Be entrepreneurial and creative
Thrive in an independent, self-motivated environment with little direct supervision
Maximize the resources at their disposal to build and maintain relationships
Have strong written and oral communication skills
Be team oriented and comfortable collaborating with other staff
Room for advancement
401K with competitive employer match
Robust bonus plan
medical, dental, vision
Senior QA Engineer
Our client is looking for an organized, detail oriented candidate to fill a Senior Quality Engineer role in the Schaumburg Office. As a key member of the Engineering Team, this person will be responsible for developing, publishing, and implementing test plans for WinForm and Internet applications, both consumer facing and SOA. Experience and passion for gaining a deep understanding of applications functionality and how they interact with other systems.
- Defines, develops, and implements quality assurance practices and procedures, test plans.
- Works directly with business analysts, product managers, and software engineers to understand system requirements, use cases, and performance considerations.
- Ability to write, debug and maintain test scripts.
- Provide post-implementation testing of production changes.
- Work with the support organization to ensure that root cause of any production issue is identified and mitigated against future occurrences.
- BS/BA in computer science, engineering or related discipline desired.
- Experience developing regression and unit test plans, managing defects, and implementing stress/load/volume/automated testing of Internet (both web and SOA) applications and 2 years doing the same on mobile platforms (iOS and Android).
- Experience with automated and manual QA tools and methodologies like HP QuickTest Professional, Microsoft Visual Studio testing frameworks, and Selenium is desired, but not required.
- Experience with cross-browser and cross-operating system testing.
- Hands on experience using profiling tools with .NET based applications to identify potential application bottlenecks.
- Must have the desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process, product quality, and reliability.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication, project management skills a must.
Functional Lead - SAP Transportation Management
- Design, create, and document SAP TM applications and functionality in support of Logistics Execution functions in all businesses and subsidiaries. This includes full lifecycle deliverables from Blueprinting to Deployment.
- Review all deliverables throughout the project lifecycle to ensure completeness, consistency, quality and requirement traceability.
- Mentor peers in TM and SAP functionality to ensure a stronger, more capable team to support global transportation requirements.
- Oversee team member work deliverables to ensure quality expectations are met..
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of five (5) years of combined experience with transportation management and/or supply chain business processes.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with SAP Transportation Management (TM) solutions.
- Proven ability to identify, focus, and own high priority tasks to manage delivery to project timelines.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, proven track record of strong project coordination/management success..
- Demonstrates ability to manage, lead and coordinate all deployment activities including fit/gap analysis, build, test, system cutover and hypercare support.
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to learn quickly and deliver results in a high pressure, high profile environment.
- Experience managing large teams across various geographies.
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Help Desk Agent
This job was posted by : For more information, please see:If you are interested, please send your updated resume to nRole: Help Desk SupportnLocation: Schaumburg, ILnDuration: 6 month contract to hiren
Shift: Saturday Wednesday 6:30 AM 3 PMnOverviewnProvides quality customer support from a PC Help Desk.
Responsible for basic-to-intermediate PC software and/or hardware systems support via telephone or e-mail in accordance with service level requirements.nResponsibilitiesnReceives telephone calls from users having problems using computer software and/or hardware or inquiring how to use specific software, hardware, or operating systems. Escalates all unresolved calls to higher support levels.nDetermines root cause and provides accurate, creative, and timely solutions to PC basic-to-intermediate software and systems problems to ensure end-user productivity. Provides a basic level of hardware troubleshooting, repair and installation on specified product lines to end-users.nAssists in generating defined PC Help Desk performance reports or charts to schedule.nAttends training sessions and assists in cross training in order to acquire and maintain knowledge of relevant software, hardware, product offerings and support policies at the PC Help Desk.nKeeps supervisor, customer and other PC Help Desk team members informed of problems and progress.
Participates in team projects that enhance efficiency of PC Help Desk services.nProvides other customer services at the PC Help Desk as defined in contract requirements for position.n RequirementsnAssociate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and one year related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.nPrevious experience providing customer services (not necessarily support) over the telephone. MOUS (Microsoft’s Office User Specialist) for Word, Excel, Power Point, and Access) preferred. Must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle.n If you are interested, please send your updated resume to n Must pass a criminal background check/drug screen if an offer is made nEEO EmployernApex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or .nVEVRAA Federal ContractorWe request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.We are an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.
Technical Internship - Summer 2019
The following projects are schedule to be offered
- Building a private cloud using Openstack
- Developing management interface for cloud storage and backup
- Implementing Software Defined Networking in private cloud lab
- Software development for Identity Access Management center of excellence
- Software development to integrate CRM, Google Analytics, PiWik and digital marketing applications
- Implementing a SIEM and Intrusion Detection Lab
Ideal candidates for these positions will be studying in the areas of Computer Science or Information Technology. They will need to be analytic thinkers with strong technical skills who can work independently as well as in a team. Candidates must prove to be open minded to the infinite possibilities in the technology world. For the right candidates, these positions could lead to full time opportunities within the Sath Inc. organization.
- Perform batching functions during product development and cGMP product qualifications
- Plan and implement technical development projects for the synthesis, formulation and characterization of new products
- Understand regulatory requirements.
- Maintain stability test and monitor results.
- Maintain R&D records.
- BS in Chemistry, Biology or related science.
- 1-3 years formulations experience.
- Experience supporting product development from a Personal Care or Pharmaceutical environment necessary.
We partner with Chicago's top employers and match them with top talent. We represent many of Chicago's most desirable employers in their hiring efforts. They turn to Momentum for our industry specific expertise and ability to match them with the industries best candidates. Our boutique approach has made us the fastest growing scientific staffing company in Chicago.
At Momentum, we work with you to develop a job search strategy that suits your unique aspirations and skills. Our recruiting approach sets us apart from other staffing agencies by gaining a greater degree of partnership with you - the candidate. We attribute our success as a company to the relationships we’ve fostered with our candidates and contractors.
Ready to be a part of the Momentum revolution? Good idea. Here are some of the top reasons to work with Momentum:
- Full Time Healthcare - When you work with Momentum you're eligible for the same healthcare packages we have. All of our healthcare plans are Affordable Care Act compliant, don't have waiting periods and avoid federal tax penalties. You’ll be able to choose between Gold, Silver and Bronze plans. Better yet, we cover 50% of the monthly premium. Why should you be treated like a second class employee just because you are a contractor? Crazy.
- Industry Expertise - All we do is science. Period. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into what you should expect your career decision. We're experts at getting your career to where you want it to go. We'll help you understand your career options and work with you to determine the path that suits you. Why would you want to work with an agency that only does science on the side?
- Permanent Results - Last year 94% of our contractors were converted to permanent employees. Pretty impressive huh? Getting you a permanent job is our priority as an agency. No other agency in the scientific space can boast such a high conversion rate.
- No Charge - With Momentum there are no hidden fees. We don't take any money out of your paycheck or charge a conversion fee. Our clients pay for what we do, not our employees.
- Consultative Approach - When you work with Momentum, we start by learning a lot about your career direction. Only then do we propose a path that will help you achieve your career goals. We share a lot of our industry expertise with you so that you are informed about your options.
Our accounting firm is seeking a skilled part-time Bookkeeper/Accounting Assistant who has the flexibility to work at least 10-15 hours per week Monday – Friday. This position has the potential to turn into a full-time position. You will work closely with the principal of our CPA firm and our clients in updating their transactions on the accounting software, QuickBooks. You will process accounts payable and manage payroll and corporate tax payments. Superior customerskills are a must. Our ideal candidate will hold an Associate’s Degree and/or is working towards an Accounting Degree. We will work with you to ensure you follow our firm’s standard policies and procedures and help you with updating your bookkeeping and technological skills. Ultimately, the Bookkeeper/Accounting Assistant’s responsibilities are to accurately record day-to-day financial transactions for our clients. We offer ongoing training to ensure maximum effectiveness of our firm.
- Update transactions on daily basis and complete the posting process.
- Verify that transactions are recorded to the appropriate general ledger account.
- Reconcile accounts.
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage.
- Perform partial checks of the posting process.
- Prepare Payroll in a timely manner and complete its tax forms and payments.
- Work with clients in a friendly and professional manner.
- Process accounts payable
- General office duties as assigned.
- Assist with marketing as needed
- Require 3-5 years proven bookkeeping experience.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills in QuickBooks along with a knack for numbers
- Proficiency in English
- Must have Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Be Tech savvy and willingness to further your technological skills
- Possess the ability for accuracy and attention to detail
- Have knowledge of bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel and Word
- QuickBooks experience a must
- Lacerte tax software experience a plus
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Problem Solver
- Follows policies and procedures willingly
- Offer and encourage on-going training and development
- Casual business attire acceptable
- Professional, yet fun, small office environment
- Competitive hourly rate
- Pay for seminars/webinars to maintain/obtain required skills
- Long term position with opportunity to grow as our firm grows
- No Benefits at this time, however, benefits will be added as we grow
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Retail Security Shift Supervisor - Schaumburg, IL
We are North America's leading security services provider with over 160,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! You too can start with little, to no security experience and become one of Allied Universal's many success stories. We have great part-time and flexible schedules! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal Services is currently searching for a Professional Security Shift Supervisor.
The Shift Security Supervisor will supervise and coordinate the delivery of quality services on a specific shift at an assigned customer. Act as a liaison between site supervisor, Account Manager/Field Operations Manager and professional security officers. Supervise staff on assigned shift, providing coaching, recognition and discipline within approved empowerment range.
Communicates staffing needs on shift to Account Manager or Operations Manager
Assures that officers receive appropriate training, developing them in both technical and professional skills; also may include assisting manager in performance management (coaching, counseling, disciplining, performance evaluations, recognition, etc.)
Assures that employee grievances are heard with help from appropriate district or region HR support employees and Account or Operations Manager
Administers JSA's and safety programs outlining site-specific hazards for professional security officers on assigned shift including vehicle / driving safety as appropriate to Corporate procedures
Enforces Allied Universal's policies as outlined in the handbooks and executive memos
Assists with the communication of policies, company announcements and job openings
Provides the basis of a great place to work by treating staff with respect
Enforcement of Contract Standards
Helps Account or Operations Manager identify, meet and exceed the needs of the customer
Meets all contractual scheduled hours with a minimum of unbilled overtime
Assists in the coordination and/or conduct site-specific OJT, client specific training and annual refresher training for security personnel
Reconciles security logs against shift responsibilities and patrols; review incident reports prior to submitting to manager and coordinate preliminary investigations
Assists Account or Operations Manager manage uniforms, equipment, supplies and vehicles utilized at the account, maintaining appropriate inventories and maintenance checklists
Physical and Mental Functions:
Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
Run as needed
Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
Qualified applicants for the Shift Supervisor position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
High school diploma or equivalent required
At least 18 years of age
Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
Must be able to obtain a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying
As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test, may be required to pass Drivers Record check
As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty
Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills
Remain flexible to ever changing environments; adapt well to different situations
Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard;
Neat and professional appearance
Ability to provide quality customer service
Ability to handle both common and crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
In the Security Industry, a Professional Security Officer may be required to possess a guard card/license depending on the state in which they are employed. The guard card/license is paid for by the owner of the license and becomes the property of that individual.
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!