Schaumburg Job Description Sample
Roofing Sales Representative
A + Roofing Company is currently looking to add 2-3 individuals to our team of storm restoration representatives to assist in handling the influx of insurance claims due to storm damage such as hail and wind that have recently been affecting the metropolitan area. Our company’s revenue tripled from 2015 to 2016, growing to over $6 million worth of restoration projects and insurance claim related construction, and we are expecting to continue to grow up to $10 million for 2017 to become one of the area’s fastest growing restoration companies. To handle the additional jobs our company anticipates, we need 2 -3 driven, energetic, independent individuals to join our team and assist homeowners with their insurance claims, estimates, and storm damage inspections.
A + Roofing Company delivers the best storm restoration training program in the nation, developing fully capable, proficient representatives within 3-5 days. Individuals we hire receive training on the basic construction, insurance, and storm damage knowledge they need in order to represent and assist homeowners through their claims, so prior experience is not necessary.
- Guarantee Pay with Industry high commission structure – 100k + per year opportunity
- Monthly and annual bonuses for performance
- Quota based company vehicle and gas card
- Health benefits
- Must be comfortable dealing face to face with customers
- Must be able to climb a ladder to a roof when necessary
- Must have reliable transportation
- Independent nature, self-discipline, and good time management (representatives create and manage their own work schedule)
- 1-2 years of sales experience preferred
- Must have a smart phone capable of taking pictures/video during home inspections
- Inspecting & documenting homes for storm damage
- Meeting directly with homeowners after inspections to educate them on the claims process and sign restoration agreements
- Creating estimates & measuring home exteriors and damages
- Marketing / lead generation for new prospects
Senior Scientist, Health & Wellness
ICD platform New Product Development support with respect to ingredient functionality and link to applications guidance and participation on ICD stage gate project execution as needed
Foundational characterization of raw materials in different applications
Plan, develop and execute applications for ingredients in the Health and Wellness portfolio for various product categories and sub categories
Develop deep ingredient knowledge and transfer from and to the regional application teams
Assess interactions and influence of different parameters on the functionality of the raw materials by platform to enable F&BS to more successfully compete by distinguishing itself as an ingredient leader, a solution provider.
Develop applications for Line Extension Development, in collaboration with ICD, and support select line extension projects for F&BS (leveraging Ingredient Technology and/or ICD platform resources, as appropriate)
Maintaining and developing the Tate & Lyle internal sourced ingredient knowledge. Investigate and evaluate new and innovative raw materials and technologies to gain an edge over our competitors
Implement and utilize of global workflow process for the approval of new raw materials and development of internal specifications for sourced ingredients.
Validation of changes in production methods, equipment and new ingredient launches
Contact and cooperation with suppliers, universities and research facilities to keep abreast of new developments, methods and innovations
Ensure Safety culture as highest priority in every day practice
Identify and execute foundational ingredient and interactions studies to support F&BS Product Management/Marketing
Support ICD NPD Platform planning and execution contributing to strategic direction
Identify and foundational ingredient performance studies by platform
Ensure initiatives by platform/category are aligned to strengthen F&BS market position
Ensure ingredient knowledge will allow F&BS to be more successfully compete as a solution provider
Support Global/Regional application and Technical services (ATS) teams with customers' needs
Lead select line extensions project for F&BS (minor product changes, line consolidations, "pass through" line additions, production site changes process improvement support, etc.)
Leveraging GIT group resources and/or ICD platform resources for line extension development
Conduct competitive ingredient analysis and evaluation
Align with ICD Platform the prioritization of key objectives and ensure performance against targets
Align with Global PM/Marketing the prioritization of key objectives and ensure performance against targets
Align with Global Application Technology teams the prioritization of key objectives and ensure performance against targets
Provide M&A assessment support as needed
Provide Open Innovation assessment support as needed
Support and promote Scientific Education Outreach (SEO) by platform
Manage weekly planning and prioritization efficiently and in line with the business priorities
Report and Manage project timeline in accordance with planned slit across functions, regions, ingredients platforms in alignment with business strategy and priorities
Provide internal and external training for subject areas of responsibility
Engage customers as Ingredient Technology Expert when required
Promote effective networking knowledge sharing with all F&BS functions globally
SHHE (Safety, Health, Hygiene, and Environment): hit the target set for him/herself and the team.
Innovation Commercial Development pipeline stage gate execution
Drive performance and delivery of all ingredient technology work to regional team
Assure a continuous improvement of project management process
Achievement of objectives set at the beginning of each year for him/her and team members
Record the implementation and outcome of the IDP's set for each team member.
Record the improvements expressed by the whole platform team and each member individually, and keep a continuous improvement process.
Cost Optimizations targets (Stabilizer Platform)
Continue improve the results of the engagement survey results through effective focused activities
Purpose driven leader.
Drive the Change
Knowledge of products development and innovation
Strong people and talent management skills
Availability to travel around 25% of her/his time.
Master or PhD degree in Food Science and Nutrition
Any extra education related to the job is a plus
5-10+ years' experience in product development or applications within the food, ingredients, feed, and/or pharmaceutical industry
Working within an international environment as well as in a matrix organization
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
Knowledge specific to the position:
Good knowledge of food formulation, food processing and food evaluation
Awareness of food legislation globally
Experimental Design and Statistics
Excellent knowledge of the Food Business
Focus on the B2B segment is preferable
Familiar with complex international organizations
Good IS/IT Systems knowledge.
Proficient in English knowledge, any farther language is a plus
Skills (Key technical/functional skills required):
Proved leadership skills
Structured but pragmatic
Solution focused and result oriented
Continuous improvement commitment
Good computer literacy (included Microsoft, Internet, ERP and PLM systems)
Good organizational, planning, and prioritizing skills
Positive and proactive
Thinking out of the box
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in a multinational environment
Willingness to travel
High emotional intelligence
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Apply now "
Bakery Application - Technical Services
Love food? So do we.
In fact, we pride ourselves on being food people. For more than 150 years, we've been driven by our passion to create food people love. No matter your role or expertise, you'll be helping us make food extraordinary across the globe to improve lives for generations. Join us and experience what it's like to work with people who are passionate about food and strive for the extraordinary.
Your Recipe for Success:
5-10 years working with bakery-related products
Advanced education in food science
Solid technical and interpersonal skills
Desire to work in a collaborative environment
Help Us Make Food Extraordinary
We have a culture of Innovation that inspires people to do the extraordinary. We are a global business, constantly inventing and delivering new products that truly change food for the better to meet global and regional trends, for millions of people all over the world.
Join Us at Our Table!!
This position is located in Hoffman Estates, IL, (30 miles Northwest of downtown Chicago – near a variety of excellent restaurants and entertainment—including an outdoor beer garden!). This is your chance to offer your expertise within a global organization with a reputation for excellence, innovation and safety dating back 150 years. You'll enjoy working as part of a team of experts who are passionate about what they do and are committed to making a difference.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Apply now "
Regulatory Administrative Specialist
ABOUT TATE & LYLE
Tate & Lyle is a global provider of ingredients and solutions to the food, beverage and other industries, operating from more than 30 locations around the world. Through large scale, efficient manufacturing plants, Tate & Lyle turns raw materials into distinctive, high quality ingredients. These ingredients and solutions add taste, texture, nutrition and increased functionality to products that millions of people around the world use or consume every day. We are the secret ingredient to Make Food Extraordinary in some of the world's best loved brands. Could you be ours?
Global Regulatory and Scientific Affairs organization is looking for a 'Regulatory Administrative Specialist' to: support the VP RSA with day to day activities of the NOAM based RSA staff (including coordinating travel, budgets and calendars as needed), maintain a robust global regulatory information archive & database (i.e. SharePoint) and provide support for the Americas RSA team (i.e. manage product certifications within NOAM, etc.). Finally, the Regulatory Administrative Specialist will be responsible for creating, tracking and closing Purchase Orders and Invoice payments for the RSA organization.
Support the VP Global RSA in coordinating travel, budgets and calendars for the global RSA team, as needed
Coordinate the development and maintenance of a global RSA information database & archive system
Assist the NOAM RSA and Commercial organizations in the filing of appropriate product certifications (i.e. organic, non GMO, customer product certificates, etc.)
Submitting, tracking and completing POs and invoice payments for the Global RSA team
Creating and finalizing agendas and minutes for global RSA meetings
Attention to detail
Speed and Timeliness
Good communication skills
Associates degree minimum
B.S. or B.A. in food technology, biology, chemistry or related field preferred.
Some experience in food, food ingredient or related consumer products industries preferred
Working in a matrixed organization
Delivering results within budget and timelines
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
Essential & desirable expertise
Demonstrated organizational skills
Able to manage multiple projects or deliverables
Able to develop working procedures for global processes
Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office Suite of programs (MS Project desirable, but not mandatory).
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Apply now "
Salon Consultant-Chicago Western Suburbs
PSC proudly represents Paul Mitchell, Davines, Milk Shake, No Inhibition, Reuzel, and Depot.
General Job Summary:
Salon Consultant covering the surrounding areas of Chicago's Western Suburbs to develop and support current and prospective salons. We are looking for a candidate to build longevity with the company. Almost every salon you see is an opportunity for PSC Salon Consultants. We capture the emotional power of a Salon to create an experience for our clients that their customers will remember.
- Agree to accept the responsibility to increase the sales activity in the assigned territory.
- Work to create an effective territory route to ensure the most efficient workday.
- Be able to assist the salon in increasing a salons service dollars and retail dollars through a consultative sales approach.
- Attend all company sponsored trainings and educational events.
- Be able to work some evenings and weekends as requested by PSC and/or Directors of Sales/Business Development.
- Conduct special promotional events in the salon where your attendance may be necessary.
- Be able to work some evening and weekend events that PSC is involved in during the year.
- 2-3 years of business-to-business sales experience in a vertical market.
- 4 year degree preferred, but not required.
- Capability to build a strong rapport with potential clients as well as existing clients.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Ability to cold call and develop client relationships.
- Ability to learn technical applications as it relates to Salon, digital signage, televisions, and other audio equipment.
- Must have reliable form of transportation to travel.
- Working closely with the Directors of Sales/Business Development, Sales Support, and Field Leadership on a daily basis targeting prospects and scheduling appointments to sell all PSC products and services.
- Tracking progress on all appointments set and reporting sales.
- Identifying emerging trends and vertical markets and sharing this information with the sales team.
- As required, the Salon Consultant may be responsible for closing sales over the phone.
- Additionally, performance will be measured based on New Recurring Revenue generated from appointments set.
- The Salon Consultant will be responsible for making an average of at least 10 outbound calls each day.
- The Salon Consultant will be responsible for making an average of at least 10 appointments per day.
- All quarterly and annual quota objectives must be met or exceeded by setting qualified appointments, making the required outbound sales calls and generating revenue from the appointments set.
- The Salon Consultant is responsible for setting “Qualified” appointments. A qualified appointment consists of a scheduled meeting with a decision-maker for a face-to-face discussion about how PSC can help their business. If there is a pattern of no-shows or unqualified appointments, this will be addressed as a performance issue. A minimum of 90% of all scheduled appointments must be qualified and completed.
- A support team to back you up.
- Draw, commissions, and bonus structure.
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Personal time
- Cell phone, Ipad and car allowance.
- Medical Insurance PPO (Employee Only paid 100% by PSC)
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Health Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Your compensation is unlimited and includes a bonus potential each month.
- Employee Discount at all Space Locations.
- Milestone Anniversary/Celebration Gifts
- Significant financial and professional growth potential.
PSC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Business Program Intern
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 241601
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Hoffman Estates
Assignment Category: Full-time temporary
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
1.Development of Simulators and tools.
2.Assist with project needs in day-to-day implementation, testing, and integration tasks.
3.Deployment and environment setup for development team.
4.Propose and implement improvements in the Software development process to improve team's productivity.
Required Knowledge /Skills, Education, and Experience
1.Junior or senior college student, or in master program, majoring in CS, EE, or equivalent.
2.Availability: 40 hours/week.
3.Familiarity working with C++ and/or C# programming language in a Microsoft Visual Studio environment.
4.Ability to create and execute test cases per specifications.
5.Ability to learn new software tools.
6.Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
7.Interest in learning Molecular Imaging applications.
Please include GPA and specific software experience including programming languages used.
Duration: 6 Months
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Business Systems Consultant 5 - Functional Business Analyst
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wells Fargo is hiring an experienced Business Systems Consultant to join our Enterprise Information Technology Team to join our Inventory Finance Technology team within the Wholesale Banking Technology organization (WBT). This role will be located at our offices in Hoffman Estates, IL.
The team is seeking a talented, experienced Business Systems Consultant to partner with Project Managers and Business Leaders, acting as a liaison between the client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
This individual will act as an internal consultant within technology to evaluate existing systems and business processes to determine gaps, risks and opportunities in order to meet the business requirements and ensure timely deployment of their needs. They will interact daily with business partners and must have excellent communication skills. This role will require interaction with a wide variety of stakeholders such as application/module owners, project managers, systems architects, developers, quality assurance testers, and others in a highly distributed environment. To be successful, he or she must be an analytical problem solver, an excellent communicator, organized, and able to oversee several complex efforts at once in a continually evolving, fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate for this role will be have the ability to adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner. They will have the ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously and meet aggressive deadlines amid shifting priorities. This candidate will also demonstrate the ability to bridge differences between parties to come to an agreed upon solutions.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
Experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
7+ years of experience capturing and documenting complex business and functional requirements
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
5+ years in providing project management responsibilities, including project tracking and end-to-end project facilitation
Experience using Jira/Confluence/Clarity or other job/resource tracking tools helpful
PMP or similar certification helpful
7+ years of experience leading the requirement design process with both technical and business partners
3+ years of 3rd party vendor application development experience
Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
Experience articulating a complex problem, design to business & technical teams
Proven ability to grasp complex business issues quickly, recommend solutions, and drive for resolutions, escalate where necessary
Proven experience tracking, managing and updating multiple projects simultaneously
Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint) skills
Inventory Finance Lending experience helpful
A BA/BS Degree or Higher
IL-Hoffman Estates: 5595 Trillum Blvd - Hoffman Estates, IL
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
ENT TECHNOLOGY 0214443 ENT TECHNOLOGY
Field Service Technician- Chicago-Il Area
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Siemens Healthineers
Requisition Number: 241280
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Hoffman Estates
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 50%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
The Field Service Technician is a field-based, customer-facing role that installs, services, maintains and modifies Siemens laboratory diagnostic equipment at our customer sites, primarily in the clinical laboratory. We take a holistic approach in solving our customers' toughest problems. Our FSTs represent the "Face of Siemens" to the customer.
The Field Service Technician reports to the Regional Service Manager at Siemens Healthineers.
Perform service, preventative maintenance, modifications and installations on Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics instrumentation at customer sites with minimal supervision;
Provide on-site customer repairs; responsible for delivering both timely and effective repairs
Provide adequate training of operators to ensure optimal system performance, resulting in superior customer satisfaction;
Manage financial performance within their territory, meeting or exceeding budget for revenue generation, expense control and inventory management
Manage company assets to include a company car, cell phone, computer, tools, inventory parts, etc.
Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers
Perform necessary administrative duties accurately.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Minimum high school diploma
Experience in testing, repairing and maintaining capital medical equipment
Strong electronics and computer background needed
Proficient in the use of tools and service test equipment
Able to work both individually and in an established team setting
Self-starter with strong customer service skills as well as excellent communication skills
Ability to operate remotely from the main office with minimum supervision
Demonstrate excellent judgment in customer relations and in managing company resources; strong competency in instrument systems technology to include mechanics, electrical, chemistry, and software technology
Experience with electronics, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
Able to interface with customers in a positive professional manner
Ability to think and act in a logical and methodical way
Must be computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and be able to utilize computer-based tools for reports, email and for general communication
Hold a current valid driver's license and good driving record over last three years is required
Willing to work different shifts as business needs dictate
Ability to travel and provide service in assigned geography, as well as periodic travel to other regions or for training.
Willingness to participate in an on-call rotation after training and certification is completed. Participation in a region On Call rotation is part of the job requirement.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Previous field service experience is desired
2+ years of experience as a medical technologist or field service engineer (biomedical engineer) servicing diagnostic instruments preferred
Technical Associates degree or equivalent in military experience preferred (graduates of the U.S. Navy Nuclear program are encouraged to apply)
Background or coursework in Electronics, chemistry, biology or natural sciences is very helpful.
Senior Luxury Sales Associate (Lv, Gucci, Hermes)
LXRandCo celebrates luxury masterpieces: we truly believe that iconic handbags deserve new lives. Our mission is to connect people with modern vintage pieces, to bring fresh inspiration, and promote sustainable practice by giving renewed life to luxury handbags and accessories.
LXRandCo is currently seeking a highly energetic, responsible and experienced Senior Story Teller (Sales Associate Supervisor) for our shop in shop inside the Lord & Taylor department store at the Woodfield Mall. The ideal candidate will support the District Manager with clienteling, welcome customers when they enter the store and assist customers with superior product knowledge and fashion advice.
- Drive Sales
- Provide exceptional customer service experience by greeting, listening and assisting customers in exceeding their needs, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products
- Assist the District Manager in an effective and efficient manner
- General upkeep of the store
- Assist with recruitment and staff management
- Meet sales goals
- Minimum of 3-5 years of proven luxury retail experience in a similar role within retail stores in the area
- Proven ability to sell big ticket items
- Proven experience in customer satisfaction
- Foreign language fluency is an asset
- Professional presentation, excellent interpersonal skills
- Trend spotting and fashion forward with a deep passion for fashion and luxury
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers
- Team-player mentality
- Ability to network and socialize with our target customers
What LXRandCO Has to Offer
- Competitive Salary and Multiple Commission Programs
IT Support Analyst II
The IT Support Analyst II is responsible for providing excellent customer service to end-users by delivering practical solutions to a wide-range of applications/technology problems and issues, and training of technology. The IT support Analyst II is a first level of support for customers within the organization. The IT Support Analyst II must be a skilled communicator with the ability to gather customer information, break down low to medium complex problems, and identify solutions to quickly resolve reported issues. The IT Support Analyst II is expected to ensure all reported problems are recorded into the IT Service Management System (ServiceNow) and ensure compliance Service Level Agreements (SLAs) based on the severity of reported issues.
Technical Support- Provides technical support via telephone, email or online to end users on a variety of application and technical issues.
- Gather the customer’s information and determines the customer’s issue by analyzing the symptoms and figuring out the underlying problem
- Determine severity of problem and ensures response time is minimal through triage process
- Provide practical solutions to a wide-range of applications/technology problems/issues
- Identify opportunities for more efficient and effective incident response through the implementation of automated monitors and corrective action procedures
- Identify, troubleshoot, research and resolve basic technical problems
- Uses knowledge base to identify problems and possible solutions
- Document and disseminate identification and resolution of problems to avoid future redundant work efforts
- Contribute to the Knowledge Base and communicates across the team
- Provide service to internal and external customers to satisfy their needs and expectations
- Listens to concerns and resolves reported issues effectively and promptly
- Committed to continuous improvement
- Ensure and comply with customer response timeline (SLAs) based on the severity of reported issues including documenting concise and accurate status information in the ServiceNow ticketing system
- Anticipate customer’s needs and moves to effectively address issues
- Establish relationships with customers providing education/training as appropriate
- Delivers high quality solutions that meet the organization's needs
- Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills
- Assist personnel in other RTS departments to resolve technical and/or application issues
- Train newly assigned staff
- Act as back-up to the Field Operations team as needed
- Other duties as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- IT certifications or equivalent work experience preferred
- 3+ years’ experience supporting desktop and application technologies required such as Dell desktops/laptops, Lenovo laptops, HP Printers, DAtamax printers and hand held scanners
- Remote control tools – Bomgar preferred
- Strong working knowledge of the Windows OS and Desktop productivity tools such as MS Office required
- 2+ years’ experience supporting the following applications and technologies preferred:
- Trend Micro Antivirus
- Active Directory
- TCPIP, DNS, DHCP, WINS
- VPN client configuration
- Microsoft Exchange/Outlook: Creating rules
- Microsoft Excel : understanding Macros and formulas
- Internet Explorer, Chrome, HTML, Win install, internet/intranet support issues
- Help Desk Incident Management Software
- SQL or Microsoft Access database
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, at all levels including customers, vendors, peers, business stakeholders and management required
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!